Gummi Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gummi Up

Post by Yima on April 24th 2016, 10:08 pm

Two figures approached a small fishing town on the known edge of the Destiny Islands intending to find a way off the overcast seas littered with lanterns doting the waters signaling where the boats moved. The sailors pulling the last of their catch from their traps and nets felt their eyes peer toward the shores where their families were waiting for them hoping mom, dad, uncle, grandmother had gotten a winning catch to get the next through days. Some of them would be content with their hard days labor hoping to share their techniques with those their hadn't had the opportunity just yet or for others with the family they had brought on board. The boats were small so they wouldn't take more than four people so there wouldn't be the industrial level fishing you would find farther out at sea in a more advanced society. Soon enough sighting town nearby they met back up with their families as the sun caste its long reach in rays of red, orange, and violet reaching out touching each of the islanders as they hurried their ways home.

On the edge of those rays those two figures reached the edge of boardwalk parting packed stone houses with woven plant roofs keeping the rain out and allowing the households to breath where stone wouldn't. The rough polished stone of the boardwalk gave away the tall blonde's presence as his grey leather boots slapped down the man admittedly a bit dogged from his day. What would happen now is they would have to start looking for a ship or enough parts to get them home, if the worlds were still apart then that would be easier than otherwise given the resources would be more plentiful, and the hardest part would be the cockpit. He turned to his traveling companion, "if we do this while the community here sets to bed then we shouldn't be stopped or confronted unnecessarily on the matter", stating with a look of curiosity for the other traveler's opinion.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

RP Words : 0
Munny : 1626

Back to top Go down

Re: Gummi Up

Post by Zion on April 25th 2016, 6:22 pm

"yeah sure," Zion said a little stressed. This is big, cat ears is attempting to leave destiny and Zion is Coming. It kinda takes away Zion's ego which is not hard but still it makes Zion quiet and very paranoid. "Can we finish this soon, cat ears?" He whispered.

Zion

Munny : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 25th 2016, 9:05 pm

"Ideally we will though you can stay if you want to, I had only offered to find a place to rest thinking about it, and now I am suggesting we leave the... local area", Yima said turning about surveying their surroundings. It wasn't a bad life though it wasn't his and he had no intention of living in this manner; he knew even if he tried the laboratory would go up.

"I got a bit carried away I suppose", he said the creeping feeling of being watched hiking up his spine.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on April 26th 2016, 6:51 pm

"Yeah you did...but I don't this life," Zion said. Zion got really sad thinking about the life he is forced to live. It's like life is screwing him over, making his life a living hell, testing on him, making him its puppet and this is just the stage ready to make him mess up for the audience. maybe get a laugh or two out of the audience. That's Zion's life, mind, soul,feelings, that is what he deals with on a daily basis and all he can do is sit there and beg for it to stop.  Likely when he gets out of here it won't get better, he is just gonna mess it up with life again and make it worse it seems that is what he does best.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 27th 2016, 3:53 pm

"Well being calm is a plenty good skill to have in tight situations so I will commend you there", Yima responded considering hid words carefully before starting hsi walk again ever forward as faint images whizzed past his blind spots. As a keyblade bearer he would attract heartless and at times nobodies through the use of his blade though for the most part he had taken due measure not to utilize it unnecessarily his heart was still a valuable target. If he was also correct in assuming Zion was a nobody there was more than one reason to believe he was a big danger beacon for this town and soon he would find out how right he was. Concerned he continued forward awaiting Zion's response and thoughts.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on April 27th 2016, 5:02 pm

"Cat ears?" You could tell by Zion's voice he was about to cry from what his thoughts are. Zion started to tug on cat ears sleeves to get his attention because Zion is impatient, he just wanted to talk to him about his thoughts is that so much to ask for? He doesn't have anyone to talk to this about and getting it off his chest would make Zion feel better about himself. A single tear came down to his cheek.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 29th 2016, 1:04 am

Yima stopped when he heard what he thought might be distress from nearby. The source was near he found looking downward as his sleeve was pulled; his new companion seemed to be experiencing some trouble perhaps he had kept to himself until now. There it was a tear, "what is on your mind that has you so bothered", Yima asked concerned for the other warrior.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on April 29th 2016, 8:48 pm

"My life is hell," he mumbled. He thought with Yima's ears he would be able to hear him clearly, so he kept mumbling, "I...hate my life, I'm forced to steal, and kill... And hurt people in general it seems like I'll hurt someone just by talking to them... And if something goes right for me or I get something going for myself I'll just fuck it up ," he started crying, "Wh-w-why do I have to live this life?" And that is all he could say. He tried to talk more but nothing came out.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 1st 2016, 8:17 am

"You need the opportunity and will to learn some new skills then it sounds like Zion", Yima commented after a pause allowing Zion to get his thoughts out. He had to mull it over, Zion seemed to be locked in a cycle he was completely unable to break away from which would require outside assistance to accommodate a change. Yima could offer that for a time himself since he had already planned to be around Zion for a time and maybe he could teach someone that didn't become one with the darkness this time he thought with an internal grimace.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on May 3rd 2016, 4:10 pm

"How....I can't learn anything unless I do by mistake. It's remarkable how I haven't gotten killed because of that," he mumbled. He felt like he learned like a animal, threw cause and effect and he couldn't use common sense because he had none.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 3rd 2016, 9:41 pm

"Would you like to know one thing that separates us from wild animals, the most basic heartless Zion", Yima asked eyes on him warm but stoic as well. His answer was simple but would allow him to elaborate and from there lay out further thoughts on the matter. Perhaps now would be a good time to rest before they were awash in the remaining street traffic of the evening so Yima leaned down and sat his rear on the curb.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on May 4th 2016, 7:52 pm

Zion looked right in cat ears eyes and started to feel warm inside. His voice got louder and upbeat "Yeah sure, but what is a heartless....do they have no heart?" Zion walked over to the curb where cat ears was and sat next to him, "I don't think that is possible, Cat ears...unless there a durian...can I eat a hearless? And do they have spikes? Do they taste bad....if they do then there definitely a durian because durians are ichy," Zion felt that he just asked a really stupid serease of questions. Couldn't he of just asked what is a heartless but no he had to ask so many stupid questions about a heartless, which Zion regretted asking it right after he the questions. At least he was being serious about the questions, right?

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 5th 2016, 11:13 pm

"Heartless are some of the shattered pieces of somebodies that have had  a unfortunate fate befall them", Yima said trying not to be to specific giving away the somebody reference to see if that paid any recognition on the thought.  In the case it didn't their conversation would be longer but more insightful for the companion he had alongside.  It was getting darker and for people like them that meant he may soon meet one of these mysterious creatures.

"If you travel with me you may meet some and they will be none to kind, they operate on instinct, with a desire to take the piece they miss themselves even if it does not fit, and that is their core motivation in why they are dangerous", Yima explained wanting to warn the other fighter.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on May 6th 2016, 5:04 pm

Zion stared at Cat ears with blank eyes, then like a light an idea popped into his mind, "am I a somebody? I am somebody, so I'm I a somebody?" He asked. Zion nodded when cat ears stopped talking about traveling with him. They can't be that different from human, right?

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 6th 2016, 8:57 pm

"An interesting part to this is if they parts remain separate for long enough they can become their own somebodies as they grow and have experiences themselves", Yima said watching Zion carefully for how he was gonna take the information. It was possible he was handing somewhat unknown information to a psychopath with memory problems but at least he was giving him something to think on in personal growth. Perhaps he should give him some hope from the pop of radiance in his eyes as he spoke to Yima.

"Oh they are all human in a way, they are pieces in odd states that do make them different, I suppose the time spent that way is a very different experiance; I have never had it myself for any extended period", Yima said thinking back to Absolu Rein spear among others with varied abilities. On of those spears could numb someones emotions for a short time until they felt presumably much like a nobody as Yima assumed though he had the advantage of knowing he would return to that wholeness leaving a striking difference between the two experiences.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on May 6th 2016, 9:39 pm

"Heartless are a lot like lizards then?" He asked It might be stupid but Zion is really growing fond of cat ears and especially his ears. His ears are cat ears there not dog ears, no matter what he says, they stick up and there yellow dried grass color. Wait foir any extended periods of time....what? "Have you been a heartless for a short time?"  Zion asked, "you are interesting, cat ears."

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 6th 2016, 10:11 pm

"Heartless vary in form, size, and they often lack individual purpose operation like a great flood of insect-like consciousness", Yima commented in response to Zion's musings. There was one he had met that was very much like a lizard and had the ability to innately dim bright places consuming the light within its darkness.

"I have been without emotion before though that puts me far closer to a nobody than a heartless", he added alluding to further states of somebody fracturing.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on May 8th 2016, 4:39 pm

"Well uh....is a nobody a shell of a hu- somebody?" Zion asked. Zion was positive that he got that right. No emotions! He said nothing else about nobodies so they must be shells of huma-somebodies, right? It's a child's logic, there for he is bound to get something right. Zion was also getting bored of this conversation with Yima but he doesn't want to be rude so he just listens and waits.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 12th 2016, 9:12 am

"That's correct Zion", Yima said as his ears flicked detecting motion of rustling leaves and the deep unnerving motion of a body pulling itself through a metaphysical pool of darkness. Soon he would likely see beady little yellow eyes if it were the usual fare, a beast desperately looking for a heart, any heart, despite it needing only its own to be whole.

"Be on your guard Zion, we may be unwelcome guests", Yima state as he stood up and began scanning over their surroundings with his eyes. The sounds weren't pronounced so most people might not notice them without looking for them but he was overly familiar and the number was increasing gradually though he didn't see any so far. If they went into town then these creatures would follow striking at the civilian population most assuredly, Yima looked back to Zion, and was glad he st least claimed he could fight.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on May 12th 2016, 8:37 pm

Zion got a bit nervous, a few tears where showing because of it though they weren't that apparent, "what do you mean by guests?" He grabbed his saber and smilled nervously, "I guess you meant this....I'm gonna need to use this, right?" Zion started to stare at Yima. The little light left reflected off Zion's eyes, making his tears much more apparent. Zion wasn't sure if he would be able to do this, but Yima was here. He could help if he needed it, right?

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 20th 2016, 12:47 am

"At the very least make sure you aren't injured to badly", Yima said feeling a shiver run through his spine like volts of electricity warming him quickly anticipating what was to come. As his muscles warmed he gained a looseness and readiness for reaction shifting from side to side as the shadows drew nearer bending back into the ground; a quasi realm of dark and light peering through as they approached for an optimal location for ambush.

He would rather they come to him as opposed to the town behind the both of the young men. He needed a draw, a lure as it were, and he had that in his keyblades. On command of his will a kingdom key flashed into his right hand, a large key to the eyes of an onlooker unassuming of its abilities, and with that summoning a ripple would go out drawing the heartless to him. Yima was now a predator and prey both and peering over to Zion a shred of concern in his eyes he held his keyblade high over his head and legs apart ready for a reactionary strike.

If Zion was careful he might notice the sliver of deeper dark darting to himself around the edge of Yima's vision belaying its intelligence. The movement were violent and predatory, this was the tip of the spear before the flood, and in moments it would be darting from the quasi realm into Zion's stomach given the chance; that was its plan.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on May 22nd 2016, 10:30 am

Zion's saber was in his left hand, skimming the ground. "Well, I've gotten hurt pretty bad before. I bet you couldn't tell tha-," A shadow looking thing (Heartless) jumped out at Zion while he was talking, "THAT!" Zion did the only thing that came naturally and swung at it, which didn't feel right because he was right handed. The shadowy figure disappeared as it got hit. "WHAT WAS THAT?" Zion screamed at Cat ears because Zion was scared and do you blame him? He has never seen a heartless! He felt like a rat in a snake cage.... And that won't end well for the rat.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on June 10th 2016, 11:58 pm

The sound of steel blazing through the body of a young meek heartless resonated in Yima's ears as he began moving forward eyeing three shadows warping away from the rooftops like ropes slugging from the shingles sliding through the grooves of the street speeding toward Yima.  Waiting for them to rise up form their puddles the tall blonde balled his free hand into a fist knuckles audibly cracking as he readied to pounce.  Moments past, seconds, and they rose as three split mere feet with a gleam coating each of their claws.

As they fell toward Yima he lurched forward placing himself near the far right shadow launching his fist deep into its innards as it connected its claw into his shoulder, and spun himself guiding his keyblade in a wide swing catching the two remaining by the large teeth at the end of the blade pulling them close.  Perhaps they did not expect to be so close to Yima so soon but they took the opportunity to stab him once their realized the opportunity earning them open air as Yima ducked down dissolving his keyblade using the momentum of the swing with his movement.  Once he was crouched with balled fists he lurched forward spreading their ooze like insides into open air.  There would be more soon, perhaps it would be best to call a guardian to deal with this before his companion was put in any more unnecessary danger.

"Perhaps we should end this sooner than later", Yima said looking to his new companion who clearly wasn't at home with his current predicament.  With the thought of neccessary assistance he sent magic from his body into the earth looking for a seed to mutate into his pumpkin minion, it could take time, but soon it would be here.

Last edited by Yima on June 20th 2016, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on June 13th 2016, 2:25 pm

"Yeah.. Please," Zion responded,"Uh, are you... going to do anything, or are we going to sit here like an idiot and try to get killed?" He didn't know cat ears was doing something with magic (well he didn't know what magic was.)and there where not any heartless...shadow things still around..anymore. So he to wait for Cat ears to do something in the most annoying thing he could think of, 'cause why not? Zion dropped his saber and started to tug on Cat ear's sleeve, after all it's fun to do

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on June 20th 2016, 9:49 pm

Arms extended Yima began forcefully pushing the raw arcane energy in his body outward behind him molding the body to be much like his own. The being would be an extension of himself that he would soon turn loose on the wilds to help divert the threat as it was. The shape finished taking hold with two blinks indicating its ocular windows had opened, the runes in its torso came to life, and it floated aloft a wisp of white matter ending at the waist with two bent horns over its vaguely humanoid head.

"Take this and find as many as you can until they disperse from here if you would be so kind", handing his keyblade over to the pale entity glad to remove the both of the two fleshly combatant from the battle field given his companion's experience thus far. The guardian has Yima liked to think of him separated from its summoner drifting towards the woods from whence they came.

"We should probably get a move on and let him deal with some of the issue before we become a skeptical", Yima said half to himself flatly turning about toward town.

Internal Guardian: Active

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top