Intimidation Tactics [Nero]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intimidation Tactics [Nero]

Post by Paul on April 21st 2016, 5:58 am

Joseph knew Nero would awake soon, he awaited it intently. But more than anything else, he expected retaliation which would be a pain. Joseph sighed at the thought, bu walked over to the chair he had pulled out earlier. He then tossed a cup of cold water at Nero's face, attempting to speed up the boys awakening. "Morning sleeping beauty! How was it?"

this account got bitches

Paul

Character Age : 19
Munny : 421

Back to top Go down

Re: Intimidation Tactics [Nero]

Post by Nero~ on April 21st 2016, 9:05 am

Nero was dreaming of a time he had not had in a while. Time to write in his journal. It was plesent dream, in till he was woken up from it. "Agh! What was the about."Nero Says As He Attempts To Wipe His face. That's when he noticed the Restraints. "why, is it that I am bound?" Nero asks a bit irretated that he was woken up.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Nero~

Character Age : 18
Home World : None
Munny : 1947

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 27th 2016, 6:26 am

"I had to kidnap you for being dumb. You're like a tracking beacon for the dark, and I had to remove you from Halloween Town before a swarm started. Take it from a guy who's seen it, when they infest it gets hella ugly. Anyways, you're restrained because I'm interrogating you. First off, you should probably start by telling me why you're calling on malevolent energy. Also what's your name even?"

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on May 2nd 2016, 8:23 am

"Well you see, I would explain why I use it, and tell you of my name, but you could show some hospitality first." Nero says with a cold stare. This is currently a very disappointing first impression, or second impression I guess Nero thinks to him self as his observes his surroundings. Looks like a Gummie ship, not going to lie, this ship is pretty dull.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on May 2nd 2016, 9:48 am

Joseph smiled and nodded, he walked to his fridge at the side of the ship and grabbed some cookies from it's containment. He then walked over to Nero. "Ah, sorry. Here I'll give you these cookies if you talk, okay?" He gave a cheery, smile. However, as soon as Nero would even get a word out of his mouth, he'd find Joseph's foot kicking fresh blood straight out of his mouth, probably some teeth too, considering Joe's monstrous strength. Because Nero was restrained as of current, the attack would go through without fail. If it didn't, well, other tactics would remain in the air for greater common use.

Now. Ahem.

"...Listen here kid, right now, I don't give a flying fuck who you are, or what you are. But if you ARE pulling heartless to the worlds and I find out, I will, and listen closely here. Spell it out with me okay? F-U-C-K, fuck,   Y-O-U, you,  U-P, up. I don't have to make you feel welcome in my ship, and I don't respect anyone who uses the dark as it's prime element. Well-- except maybe one person. Regardless, that person isn't you. You'll answer my questions or you won't live to tell people I did this. We're good on that? El comprehendes? Great. Now start talking."

Last edited by Joseph on May 4th 2016, 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on May 3rd 2016, 9:44 am

"Oh, why than-" Nero starts saying before he gets kicked in the face, thankfully his metal implants helped protect from major damage, or it might have broken....again. "Ahh, I think you made your point. Well I guess I should explain my self huh. Well, I am currently attempting to figure out how to control the darkness to prevent the Heartless attacks." Nero says as he looks plainly at the other boy. He then looked into the other boys eyes, if possible as he speaks. "I would have to point out that Darkness is not my primary tool for combat. I am able to use my magic for Metal manipulation. Like with my marbles, that you have not taken from me." Nero says as he stifles a laugh. "But to be fully honest, I wouldn't attack you. Though you attacked a unarmed, restrained person, because you assume that I am going to try to use my natural abilities to Bring heartless. That is not my goal, though I am planing to the Most prominent world with Darkness, for......Research. I believe that it would not be any harm for me to be in a place where the Heartless rule over all, though I might need to strengthen my heart, so I would not fall into it like Lenneth said. Trust me I know the dangers, that human like Heartless is very kind for one of darkness." Nero states, not to keen on giving up information, though he does know that maybe explaining this might be helpful, though from this persons current standing in his head, explaining it all might not be helpful.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on May 4th 2016, 11:10 am

Joseph held out a hand, as if to silence Nero and squinted. "Pause... You have more marbles... SHIT." Joseph facepalmed himself and turned around when Nero began speaking after his ellipses in speech. Most of this seemed innocent,  but Joe knew better than anyone that darkness got people through temptations like this. It was only a matter of time before Nero ended up dead or apart of the Heartless army himself. He stopped when he heard /that/ name. "Lenn- what? You know this universe's Lenny? I'm surprised he didn't tentacle rape your bitchin' mouth with all that attitude." Joe mumbled to himself, before re-confronting the metal-user. "Look I don't know your name and I don't care. But what you're doing is wrong. The darkness isn't good. It can't fight heartless, it is heartless. Lenneth isn't a good guy. You need to stop this research before it gets you like it has others. You're walking the path of a seeker and believe me, seekers are never good guys. Even when they claim to be..."

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on May 4th 2016, 2:14 pm

"Well, I know the strengths and weaknesses of my choice, but from my knowledge, I am already on the verge of corruption." Nero says as he listens to the other boy."As well sa from my stand point, Lenneth is a greater hero than most. Mainly because he taught me a way to control it." Nero says as he focuses, a small orb of Black nothingness appears then dissipates. Frowning Nero sighs. Clearly when I focus on just a space and not a area, hmm. Nero then focuses on the other boy. "Oh, though since I guess asking politely is something that is not going to be a thing, I should just say it. My name is Nero Tanaki. As well as just so you know, I am boundto darkness by birth, not by choice." Nero states, as he winces his wound in his side still bleeding, ever so slightly.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on May 4th 2016, 6:12 pm

"Nope, nada, no you're not. No one is! No one /begins/ as a heartless. They just don't. No one is /born/ to the darkness. It's just as simple as that, trust me when I say it's all in your head dude, you're delusional. Look, I'm going to be straight with you, the Lenneth I knew wasn't half bad either. But I learned that it doesn't matter which way you look at it. He would still eat people and probably still does, he still feeds humans to his species regardless whether they need it not, plus he still drowns worlds, and he still doesn't understand the light. Not all of it, let alone much at all; and to be frank, how could he? Sure he took a kinder approach to you then I did, but that's how it gets you. The darkness isn't just a physical material, it's a sentient mind that works in it's own shadows. The darkness takes people like you and frigging destroys them! Are you blind to that? If you know that you're on the borderlines to being chaorrupted then why let it draw you in... Ugh, my god, man. You're going to get yourself killed. You're going to get children killed. You're going to take mothers from whatever children remain-- but do you even care? I guess not! Like-- really. Because the heartless are tracking wherever you go. It's not you commanding them at all-- even if you might start to think so, they're just following behind you to see where you end up. I'm almost beginning to get the weird feeling Lenny may be using you... Or you him. Since it's clear you have a goal. The question is if it's sinister or if it's good."

Joseph's held concern, frustration, and maybe even hostility at Nero; in his voice. Solely based on past experiences, Joe just couldn't stand for this kind of thing. If he had to, then he'd fail again... He refused anything short of justice and protection anymore. Innocents were his sheep, everything else-- including other adventurers' were very clearly, the wolves. Trying to strike at the balance of things. Joseph pulled his hat over his right eye, and stood up. He prepared to land his ship in Traverse Town, his favorite world. At least here, any heartless pulled could be fought off by the multiple refugee heroes that were outcast to such a place.

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on May 5th 2016, 10:50 am

"Why, do you think I want to stay in the End, I know that people will get hurt if I stay in other worlds, thats why I am trying not to stay in one world for very long. It will eventually find me yes, and I want to be prepared for it. I just don't know how to deal with how far I have already sunk. But how is one person who is treated like a criminal for trying to use what he has at his disposal to protect others, able to do anything! I know that I can not deal with it by myself! I just can't trust myself around others." Nero says as he starts to show Irritation. He feels guilt start building on him, his emotions starting to escape the vault he kept them in. As he started letting the emotions lose, he felt the Darkness creep at his Heart, tempting him again. "DAMMIT! Get back! I don't want you getting hurt from this." Nero says as he starts to fight the temptation

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on May 6th 2016, 10:19 am

Joseph was clouded by bias, he refused to believe that this kid's intentions would succeed in a good way. However he couldn't just murder him... He wasn't that kind of person yet. Joseph closed his eyes, exhaled, and went back to his panel. He set to land on Traverse Town before speaking again. "You're very dumb. But I suppose I shouldn't be hypocritical. I'll let you go, but I know the worlds like the back of my hand and if things get sketchy... I'll be there to liberate you from this life. It's just that simple... My name is Joseph, in case you'd like to know. And I know a thing or two about what you're experiencing. Take it in a negative way, I don't care, really I don't. But neither Light or Darkness have done me justice. So-- be careful. That's all I'm saying. You could very easily find a way to help people without messing around with those two forces. They only cause /extra/ trouble. They always have."

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top