Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Nero~

Keepers of Darkness

on April 20th 2016, 11:31 pm
Keeper's of Darkness

The Keepers of Darkness are a Group of Dark users who wish to fight against or learn about the Darkness. Currently lead by the boy Nero Tanaki, this Organization is currently being founded to keep the beings of Darkness at bay. The Keepers will be in charge of the diffrent Branches of the Organization. These Keepers will be Elites and will answer only the the Leader and his Second, the Shadow. The Shadow is in charge of keeping the Organization together when the Current ruler is gone

How to Join:
To join you would need to post your character app as well as the reason to why you would join? What would you add to the group. After words you would be placed in as as Recruit, and would have to gain a position though actions.

The reason to join:
The reason joining would be beneficial, would be that you would be able to teach and learn from your peers, the use of darkness, as well as you can gain more respect though others. There will also be things you can gain like gold, silver and other valuables, as well as you can gain allies to join you in escapades.

Current Residence:
Twilight Fall: A repurposed warehouse in Twilight Town, that has been made into a base for the uses of this organization in till the target area is available to use(as in to be captured by this Organization eventually)

Positions:

Leader: Nero Tanaki
Shadow: Unknown
Keepers: Unknown, Unknown, Unknown
Recuits: Unknown

Current Goal: To capture and gain a Hold in the End.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~

Re: Keepers of Darkness

on April 20th 2016, 11:42 pm
Current Time Line:

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown