I Sin Bad

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Sin Bad

Post by Ace Kageki on April 19th 2016, 7:50 pm

The town of Agrabah was a mysterious one, a city that rested in the middle of the desert, completely cut off from roads, paths, and even the ruins in the depths of the desert. There were numerous special places in this world though, from the Black Market Bazaar, to the Cave of Wonders, to The Sultan's Palace, and finally the Desert itself. All these adventurous peculiarities had caught the attention of one special traveller, a boy named Ace. Ace was unlike other teenagers, because he had a dream. To capture the true meaning of perfection, to make his own. Not many boys his age knew exactly just what it was they wanted from this life-- at least not like he did. To better explain what kind character Mr. Kageki was, let's take a look at what he was doing this very moment.

Our scene opens to view a tall, lanky, but well built boy, with sacks under his eyes. He was currently peeping through a hole in the wall at a group of indian-arabic girls bathing behind a huge wall. This wall was the one cutting off the palace from the typical plebian social standards. Surrounding the male were tiny dirty kids nudging him to take their peaks at the beauties who normally would never be allowed caught with their clothes off. They were the Sultan's private wives, each more beautiful than the last.. Or perhaps it was just Ace admiring each one that gave off that effect. Truth was, Ace had seen these kids earlier acting strangely and quickly investigated until he himself had caught them, taken the hole from them, and was currently using it in just as wrong way as they had. A hypocrite among hypocrites-- one could say. He kept waving for them to go home lazily as he mumbled dirty things to himself and nodded when one bent over or even got out of the water.

The boys finally decided to speak out to him, one of them did at least, probably the leader of the trio. Ace recalled his accent being very stereotypical, but at the same time, he'd barely listened all along. "Vat are you doing, are you going to give us our hole back or not!? Tis ting was ours first, and you come, take it from us, you are no better! You are looking at the girls too sir, bloody rude tings to do sir, bloody rude!" These kids were probably angry as could be. What with this stranger to crack down on their peephole and take it as his own. However Ace had no plans on moving... Unless. "Look guys, I'd love to move. Really, truthfully, I would. I swear it... But, If you can tell me how to get in that is, because I just don't see myself giving it back without something to gain. Plus, from where I'm standing, it's much easier for me than for you standing on each other's backs to look inside." The boys looked upon each other with smiles. "As a matter of vact! I tink we may have vat you need! I'll lead the way just vallow me sir!" Ace slowly turned to look at them with wide eyes. "You shrimps know how I can get in there?.. Unseen?! Well, in that case... Lead the way guys." Ace was skeptical, don't get me wrong, but some of those girls had racks like you wouldn't believe!

He silently prayed a thanks to the universe before slicking his hair back and chortling. The dirty street-rat children lead him to what appeared to be stairs made of barrels, and a launchpad hanging off a buildings side that would spring him upwards onto a ledge. It was then a matter of climbing up into a building adjacent to it's location and jumping across and onto the previous building's highest rooftop, and lastly a leap of faith onto the wall itself, and then a hop down from the wall. Though, it definitely didn't look safe, as you could probably tell. The children took off with Ace giving an annoyed sigh and a feeble lazy attempt to grab one of them angrily. Shit, they escaped... He popped his knuckles, and decided to give it a try regardless. The boy got to work on his next hair brain scheme right away setting his sights first on the barrels. He climbed atop the barrels, and jumped into the spring pad, which launched him towards a window ledge. It had begun, his mission to see some boobies right up close. Classic Ace.~

Ace Kageki

Character Age : 0
Munny : 934

Back to top Go down

Re: I Sin Bad

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 20th 2016, 4:14 am

Kira Tamohara watched three kids duck into an alley, and he heard someone making a ruckus further up the road. He groaned and shook his head. He debated on following the children, but something about the commotion intrigued him. He thought he heard a potential guard or two yelling for there to be quiet, or alarms would sound.

"Just what the heck is going on over there?" He brushed the sand off himself, growling to himself. Note to self: I hate sand. He watched a young boy jumping toward a window ledge, and he thought he heard some women nervously giggled, which mixed with children's laughter. The angel would have been confused by this scene had he been more like his half brother, Altair, but, fortunately for him, he could take a guess on what was about to happen.

Kira decided to not unfurl his wings. He shuddered at the sandy feeling that would no doubt entrap them. Instead, he followed the obvious path in front of him. He ran up the barrels, dove and tumbled onto the spring pad, using his strong legs to push out of his tumble. This allowed for increased height, and this was just enough extra for him to land on the window ledge with his toes. He leaned against the window frame and scaled the building side smoothly with a jump upwards, heaving himself onto the roof. He got a running start and leapt to the adjacent building, climbed to its highest roof, and sprinted and dove off the roof, landing easily on the wall before dropping to the ground below.

"Hey, kid, this is easy." he muttered to himself before leaning against the wall. He folded his arms across his chest and began counting softly to himself.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Home World : The World That Never Was
Munny : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 20th 2016, 6:05 am

Ace was still stuck at the window one leg over the ledge, and half his behind hanging off the side as he tried to grasp onward more easily. In the middle of his struggle a cloaked character zipped on by him and basically took his money-shot like it was nothing. Ace silently cursed as he began scaling walls too. He almost slipped multiple times, seeing as his dexterity was meant for combat and not general parkour. When he reached the ground behind the wall Ace was already sweating, and tired. He panted for hair, allowing himself to bend on his knees. "I dunno who the hell you are but-- that was not easy," said the boy with the bed-head hairstyle. He slowly raised a middle finger to he angel before standing up straight. His tall slender body was pretty built in shape and form, giving him a well-rounded amount of athleticism. "If you're trying to get in on what I'm doing, go home. I was here first... Well, sort of... Bastard." Ace said scratching his head annoyed as he turned to the palace and squinted. This would be lots of fun! Hopefully.

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 21st 2016, 7:10 am

Kira tossed the kid's coin purse back to him. "Name's Kira Tamohara. Figured I better see what all the commotion was about." A wide smirk was on his face.

His gaze followed the boy's head swivel to the palace. He began to realize exactly what this strange boy was after. "So...coming in second while panting like a puppy is how consider being in first, huh?" Kira grinned.

He began to piece together the pathway to the room the boy sought. It looked like there were a few guards in between them and their goal, but like typical ingrates, they were more concerned with staying in the shade.

"Look, kid, I don't want you to get caught here, plus I'm still curious as to if my hunch about you is right, so how about we make a deal?" He placed a forefinger on his chin. "My proposition, I get to practice more parkour in this interesting obstacle course while I get you to your destination without causing us some undue attention. In return, you have to train with me and explore new places with me from time to time. By the way, you see a route for yourself, and you got a name?"

Instead of starting on his route, the angel waited to see what the boy thought of his offer.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 25th 2016, 5:06 am

Ace felt a coin purse hit his head roughly, though he wasn't quite paying attention. He bent over and squatted to scoop it up, before airing himself from his shirt collar. Ace turned to face Kira with a snarky grin-- this guy didn't cross him as the groupy type. But oh well. "And if I refuse," he paused."Actually, scratch that. I'll play along; but how do you intend to cover for the both of us when you're only one guy? I could easily slip up and this whole deal would go down the drainer." Ace said with the wave of his hand. He tucked his coin purse into his pocket and gave Kira a shrug. It was good to make friends, but for Ace, who knows what it was. He had always been the lone ranger type himself... Was this fate giving him help into renouncing his imperfection? Was Kira his means to solving the long awaited question in the universe? Ace was unsure, but honestly, he was nearly sold.

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 25th 2016, 7:04 am

Kira smirked at the boy's reluctant nature. Something about the kid reminded Kira of himself. He exhaled for a moment, thinking of what to say. The kid was smart enough, sure, and Kira thought to point that out.

"Well, you could slip up, but something tells me you're smarter than that. Think of it this way, you just met me, and I made you an offer to raise the kind of ruckus I don't think you can refuse." Kira stepped up onto a water barrel and prepared to vault himself up onto a wooden beam that was sticking out of the side of the palace. The entry both he and the kid were after was a rainbow of pink and red light, emanating from an open window.

The angel squatted down and offered the boy his hand. "Besides, I have things that I promise you will put more attention on me if things do get hairy. This will cause you to be able to get away, should it come to that." Kira smiled and decided to show off his lavender eye to the kid, quickly allowing it to fade once the burning started in his cheek.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 25th 2016, 9:14 am

"Ohoho... Alright then, my name's Ace Kageki. Uncrowned Perfectionist of the Universe. I just need to check out these babes to see if they meet the criteria. Nothing to huge, but something tells me you put that together already didn't ya?" Ace squinted up at the Angel. This guy was different, unlike anyone else forementioned in his story yet. Even Lenneth didn't have this kind of stage presence. While Lenneth was flashy and utterly beyond the scope of an endgame warrior, Kira's personality was befitting to his style. Though, like Lenneth, Ace was unsure whether he was perfect in every way; angelic in nature or not, Mr. Kageki didn't know that. And thus, was sure that Kira wasn't the perfect being. Not yet, perhaps one day he'd compare Kira and Lenneth side by side. Surely there was more to perfection than just persona and power alone, if so Lenneth took the cake in eauty as well. Kira had something unidentifiable though-- it made The Perfectionist... Envious. But if this guy was interested in pursuing perfection too... Then, who was Ace-y to say no? He didn't care to have a Travel Buddy; not really. Ace's facial expression after that changed as his eyes drifted to the colors. In his head, voices began to speak once again. He allowed their opinions to flood in. Their voices were annoying, but sometimes they had good advice. Sort of.

He seems cool. Is he trustable though?

Maybe...

I don't trust him, Ace, you have to keep your head high. Remember what happens when people get close... Stay alert.

Yeah, cool or not, this is Agrabah, these people would rob a poor man blind, and leave him with nothing but a rag around his 'you know what'.

Yeah, yeah. Agreed, now shut up, the master is trying to speak!

"That eye must be special," The boy blinked twice and hopped onto the barrel, one step at a time behind Kira. "So then Captain Strategist... Tamohara was it? What's your plan then? I'll let you take lead for the moment." A cheshire grin and closed eyes would give Kira the go ahead. Mischeif was a weapon of great nature-- he trusted his companion knew how to use it.

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 25th 2016, 10:44 am

Kira listened to Ace while he hoisted himself up to what seemed to be a depression that ran up the palace wall. The angel guessed it must be some type of drainage system, since the water barrel was directly beneath it. He saw a pole with a banner on it along the wall, not too close to the drainage system, but perhaps not too far away from him to run along the wall for a few seconds and grab.

"It's a something more of a burden, really," he said, pointing to his eye. He took a breath and ran part of the way up the drainage system's slope, so that he could slide down it and turn his momentum to the wall. "Watch closely, and let me know if you need help." He started sliding and kept his balance steady. At the end of the drainage spout, he turned his body to the wall and ran across it. His fingertips brushed the pole and he managed to grip the pole and use it to tumble like a gymnast on the parallel bars. As he swung his body downward, he released the bar and curled his body so that he somersaulted in the air and landed on a stack of crates which revealed a garden with some surprisingly lush vines leading up to the window.

This area was, of course, walled off from where Kira was, but he noticed another banner hanging just low enough that he could probably climb up it and get over the wall. Kira decided to stop at the crates, because he observed two guards standing by the vines. He noticed a small ledge formed from the crate below him and dropped down to it. He beckoned to Ace with his hand to come toward him. "It looks like some punks already tried to break in through the garden, but otherwise the security out here is light. That must mean that it's the inside of your love shack paradise we have to worry about," he lowly mumbled to Ace.

"I got this." Kira concentrated on the spot between both of the guards, particularly just behind their heads, and placed a Lithium Bomb there. It should, when detonated, considering the position of it, act like a flash grenade, only with an added burning shrapnel bonus. The angel poised his finger and thumb together. "When I snap my fingers, we need to run for it. The guards should be incapacitated without much noise. Get in, and see your concubines, or whatever they are to you, and get out."

-5 MP

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 26th 2016, 11:04 am

Kira sure made that look easy. Though, as a visual learner, one look was all it took to copy those moves. With that in mind, Ace displayed a closely-webbed version of the exact same wall-running and sliding motion techniques Kira was displaying, though, slightly goofier in the way they were performed. Ace was never able to make the exact same occurrences happen, just an off-beat knock-off. His touch, if you will.~

Soon after his attempt at somersaulting Ace hit he wall next to Kira, splatting against it. He blinked twice then exhaled deeply, his eyes squinted at the angel beside him, Ace's lips mouthing; 'I hate you.' But more-so a joking manner since he was soon rubbing his nose of a dripping blood from the collision. Next, Ace slid down to his feet and ducked behind the barrels as Kira readied the Lithium Bombs, and informed him of the plan. "Uh huh. Yup. Gotcha." His face ginned again as he pulled an old, rolled film, camera from his pocket. He had it from a trip to Twilight Town a couple days prior. i was just luck but Ace silently made a prayer of victory to what ever gods were listening right now. He hadn't appeared to pay much attention to Kira for the moment, but in fact he did. The teenager nodded his head allowing his true intents and purposes to unfold-- he was sill unsure what the golden-eyed guy was really after but aye, whatever it was, was not on the Perfectionist's mind. "They're called boobies, fyi."

*Upon Kira snapping the boy darted over to the unconscious guards, whom were previously half alerted by his slam to the wall. Ace snapped images first of them and then stole one their hats and vests. Call it a souvenir~. Believe i or not his was incriminating evidence the likes of which would cause an uprising in the distant future had Ace ever needed it.

"Now for the real souvenir. Kekeke." The boy pushed himself up to the window. He began taking images of the tanned-skinned beauties. These would sell a pretty penny on the Intergalactic Black Market. Though he'd honestly prevail to scrapbook a few for himself. It wasn't every day a man was able to capture nudes of the Sultan's wives and the princesses to boot. Why? They were always covered up around here, that's why! It was like a freebie look at something no one should ever see.. or have gotten see... Yet Mr. Kageki did, and now he has it. This could be used against the sultan later on. Or even traded for things far out of reach to Mr. Kageki. Kira probably wasn't aware of it... But these girls and their parts were more than enough to make him a Prince here, a /King/... If he ever wanted it... To the simpleminded, like those Indian-Arabic boys, it was just a peddler's perversion. In essence however, it was something far different. Black-mail material. The explicit kind.

After about ten minutes and three rolls of tape used. Ace was done. He peered the area for his companion. Unbeknownst of what the angel had done in the meantime. "Hey Tamohara, I got 'em, where'd you go man?" Ace whispered ducking back for the barrels from which they had started. He noticed the Palace was rich with exotic plants, which amazed the boy... How was plant-life in here and not out in the slums? Peculiar. Maybe the Sultan was rocking some A1 air-conditioning unit. Ace shrugged at the thought.

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 26th 2016, 5:27 pm

Kira grimaced as Ace hit the wall next to him. He had to admit that the kid was a quick study. He surveyed the garden once more before snapping his fingers. Ace sprinted off toward the window once the guards fell over.

Kira scanned his immediate area for a better, more hidden vantage point, so that he could keep an eye out for more guards. He spotted a roof with what appeared to be some sort of telescope on top of it. He begrudgingly unfurled his wings, and in a couple of flaps, reached his goal. He shook his wings a little to remove the dreaded sand before folding them into his back. He chuckled at the thought of looking like a giant bird on the rooftop, and shook his head. Had this been a place with gargoyles, then the angel probably would have tried to blend in using his wings. He gripped the telescope and watched the women and Ace for a minute before turning his attention to the rest of the garden. No guards, though Kira did notice a pretty girl in teal seated on a bench next to a tiger, near a fountain--far enough away from them that Ace should be safe.

He turned his attention to a different window in the palace, and noticed a man dressed in white checking the time before leaving his throne. Kira gulped as the man walked down the hallway that connected to the hall of the room Ace peered into.

Kira breathed out when he heard Ace asking where he was. He jumped form the roof to the banner pole, and from there to the ground. "You got out just in time, but tell me, did any of the girls see you?" Kira hoped he wouldn't hear screams of rage and wails of confusion before Ace could answer. He plotted a way out of their location, and only planned to use his wings--a thing Ace would no doubt be shocked to see--as a last resort.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 27th 2016, 6:02 am

Ace looked up as his friend slid down the pole. His eyes immediately showing a bit of shock at the Angel's beautiful wingspan. So that was it, huh? Ace sensed something, something that wasn't entirely right about this guy. Something that made him come off as special. Ace wore a surprised expression-- but quickly shook it off and shrugged. "I don't think so, maybe, but I didn't hear anything on my way here. In whatever case, let's not get scared off, why don't we explore?" The boy spoke carelessly, turning to look around the corner. Then again, he was down for anything-- he had what he needed now.

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 28th 2016, 7:43 am

Kira chuckled a little after his worries were assuaged by the silence. No screams or grunts of guards. He eased his tension and took a breath. "You never introduced yourself, kid. Since we seem to have gotten out of this alive, so far, I think it's time you did. You can, if you want, call me Kira. I don't mind either way, really."

The angel looked up at sky for a moment. It appeared as though dusk began to paint the sky with orange and pink. Kira's stomach rumbled. "What did you have in mind? Apparently, I could use some food." Kira wondered just what Ace had up his sleeve.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 28th 2016, 9:32 am

Ace used his hand to push his bed-head hair up, the style was a rare one, especially for a male of his stature. The ability to lazily sleep and never have to worry about his looks was one Mr. Kageki wore with passion. Truth be told, he never saw an interest in fixing his appearance. Hence why he wore black shirts and sweatpants typically. Kira seemed to forget Ace's introduction from earlier. Oh well; intros weren't important anyhow.

"I don't know guy-- Tamohara sounds better rolling off the tongue, and I told you outside, my name is Ace. Last name is Kageki, honestly if we're going to be training under each otheror with each other. You've got to know what your looking at... I'm The Uncrowned Perfectionist-- I seek the meaning of perfection in everything. The phrase, 'Nobody's Perfect', just never sit well with me growing up... So I want to find it. Whether that be through adventure, an object or entity, or even something far different. I don't care-- I have to see it for myself" Ace's face slowly lost color as he spoke, almost like his mind was elsewhere. He wasn't making eye contact either-- was he zoning out? Probably. A few seconds of silence would detach him from his thoughts. "What about you Tamohara, what are you after in this lifetime? Riches, friendships, revenge? You don't strike me as the type that likes watching porn or riding bikes... I bet you're a shrimp on the barbie kinda guy, aren't ya? You grill a lot or something?" Ace squinted poking fun at his partner... Or was Kira more like a mentor to him now? Ace couldn't decipher an exact age from the angel's appearance. But he looked around twenty, maybe younger, maybe older. Whereas Ace was seventeen, with the body a twenty year old man as well. It was a mystery... "How old are you anyways?"

Ace waved a hand with his last question, keeping down as he made off down a palace hallway. He figured Kira would know to follow, truth was, the tall teenager didn't have anything in mind. However, when he heard Kira's stomach growl he caught the message asap. He decided this palace must've had a kitchen somewhere, the fact of the game being they'd have to pillage it themselves. It wouldn't be hard, knock out some guards here and there and then either steal some food or force the chefs to make it or something, it was late so they were probably already cooking. Honestly this bandit thing was getting pretty fun, but a comparison on that level of filth didn't to appeal well to Ace. Ehh, cant lie with the facts though, that's exactly what he was right now... Speaking of which, he wondered what his companion thought of his schemes and behaviors? A cheshire smile returned to Ace--y's lips. This was beginning to turn into one hell of a friendship. And not like a bad one, unless you considered the gimmicks themselves. Whatever the case, today had been a wild one, and it could only go up from here!

Last edited by Ace Kageki on April 28th 2016, 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 28th 2016, 5:07 pm

Kira snickered. "Fair enough. Well met, Ace, Uncrowned Perfectionist. I'm sure you'll come to an answer." He listened to Ace for a while, and shifted his weight back and forth on his legs somewhat uncomfortably.

"My goal in this lifetime is to eliminate a certain curse that I came in contact with." Kira rubbed his temples for a moment. He decided to unfurl his wings in front of Ace. "I am a fallen angel, but not a demon." He thought his wings looked slightly darker than their normal silver, but he shrugged the thought away--logically, it could be shadows causing the color change. He snapped his wings into his back. "My actual age would be most likely incomprehensible to you. In human years, I appear to be twenty five."

Kira followed Ace down the hallway, keeping an eye out for guards. He opened up his other senses, but could not hear or smell anything that resembled the food he desired. He smiled, wondering exactly how he found this guy--a friend of his at this point. He thought Ace's antics were a little reckless, but fun.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 29th 2016, 5:54 am

"I'm sure I will too, if I wasn't, I wouldn't be here today." The boy said, pushing through a room covered by a cloth curtain. Nothing was really in here, just a bed... Hmm, they must've been on the opposite end of the building, they'd need to relocate themselves if they ever hoped to find a way around these hallways. "Ohoho, so you're old ehh? I guess angel makes sense considering the wings-- never met someone of your stature-- granted I have met people equally as interesting, on different levels. What kind of curse are you under exactly? Can't get back to your Nirvana, your Heaven, what's up? Personally, I can't see why you'd want to be in this shit-hole, so I'm assuming it's something along those lines. Yeah?" Ace turned around in a 180, walking backwards to display a curious facial expression to his companion, before whipping around in another 180 so he could watch his step again. There's gotta be some grub around here somewhere... Aye, Tamohara, you're a lot older than me right? does that mean you've met like... God or something? What was he like?"

Last edited by Ace Kageki on April 29th 2016, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 29th 2016, 8:09 am

Kira grit his teeth a little when Ace started saying he was old. In angel terms, right now, he'd probably be about to receive his...but that wasn't important anymore. "I am old in terms of human years, nearly an adult in angel terms. Not that it matters, anymore." He smirked, and nodded his head, "You're pretty sharp, for a human. Let's just say I was helping someone reach the beyond, and some goddess cursed me. Now, I have a 'heart' so to say, but the lines blur between my own thoughts and the girl I was helping."

Kira chuckled at Ace's expression before taking all his questions. God? he thought and snorted. "Once. Hypocrite. Taking interest in mortals himself while keeping angels on strict 'professional' terms. My dad crossed the line once and was condemned to hell as a demon."

Kira spit on his shoes. "I was considered 'lucky'. I was placed in this world between heaven and hell, and now, I'm considered to be some form of entertainment for them. They want to see if the son is really like the father, or if he'll make his way back."

Kira groaned and started to leave the room, wanting to get back on track with the food mission at hand.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 29th 2016, 12:34 pm

Ace was bent over, looking into a drawer when he heard the cloth door fold open. He didn't see anything in there worth grabbing, so he left out the way he came, catching up to Kira's side. "Well, that sucks. But at least in hell he can't get cold feet." Ace said with his cheshire grin spreading and showing his mischievous default expression. It was one that hinted intimidation, confidence, and snark. He wore it with pride, something about the way Ace carried himself, his strut maybe? Made him come off cooler than the average person. He knew it too. His hands tucked into his pockets as he looked down the hall behind them. "I'm sure whatever you did Tamohara, you did for the right reason. If it was really bad, then you'd be wherever your father went."

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 30th 2016, 12:43 am

Kira's face twisted up. His cheeks puffed out, and suddenly, laughter escaped him. His laughter shook his core hard enough that he bent over, clutched his stomach, and wiped tears from his eyes. It was the combination of Ace's well timed joke, and the cheshire grin plastered on his face that caught the angel off guard. He cleared his throat and steadied himself against a wall as he returned to an upright position. "That's one I certainly never thought of before, Ace." He smiled, and for once, the action didn't feel unnatural.

"Yeah, I think you might be right on that. It's still somewhat annoying that I got banished for doing what I was supposed to do, but it has to turn out okay in the end." Kira looked around, hoping his outburst didn't attract the guards. He thought he caught a whiff of cooking meat, and began to follow the scent around the corner to the left. He also heard faint humming coming from behind another cloth door down the hall and to the right. He crouched down in front of the door where the humming came from and beckoned Ace to crouch down with him.

"If memory serves, these people fear angels, because it means they're about to die, so I can bring out my wings and enter, but I need you to confirm that it's a kitchen and not another area for concubines."

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 30th 2016, 9:56 pm

Kira's laugh was enough for Ace to glance down at the Angel and shrug with his smile intact, what good company this guy had turned out to be. The smell of meat led Kira down a short hallway of which Ace was a foot or two behind him-- such a good sidekick Ace was turning out to be. The two ducked by a clothed doorway when they reached the beacon for the tantalizing scents, they smelled of fresh cooked lamb. A delicate & sacred creature in many ways among these people, but also very good for soups and meal dishes, so they ate them anyways. Ace was pretty positive it was a kitchen at this point or... possibly a dining room to be more exact, but Kira would rather have been safe than sorry. Very well. Ace took the liberty and initiative to clear Tamohara of his worries.~

Tucked in his pants at the side was the hat and and vest he snagged earlier. He quickly threw the make-shift get-up on and strode on in marily. He noticed an odd couple of things in the room. Short men serving platters bigger than their own bodies should've been able to support and a table with four other guards. Excellent. The Perfectionist immediately devised his scheme and went to act on it.

The boy took a few steps in and pushed a chef out of his way, the chef almost lost all the food in his hands but Ace-y caught the plate in mid-air before it could create a racket with one hand. He then used his other and scooped up a chair up. He slid it across the room from a corner, causing a loud screech, which was by far a bigger racket than any spilled food would've been. But oh well-- not like it could be stopped now. Right?

The guards jumped to attention, standing up with drawn swords in hand. "Hey, you!!-... Wait. How'd you get those clothes, you don't work here!?" The guards looked to be a tad bit drunk, a quick glance from their faces to the glasses at the table proved it to be fact to the slimmer boy. "On the contrary good man... I'm the new guy. The sultan has me fillin' in for Craig, you know, cause he's a dip-shit an all. Yeah-- anyways, mind if I get a cup there boss, I've had one hell of a day." Ace displayed a conceited face, risky and confident, but it didn't discredit him nonetheless. The lanky teenager bent out to look at the entry from which he had came. He cupped a hand around his mouth as he made a 'ka-kaww' sound, not very subtle at all really, but aye-- that was Ace for ya. He turned back to his fellow 'employees' and skidded the chair to the table. Sitting down, he smiled at them all, sizing up their plates hungrily. "What's on the menu today boys?"

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 30th 2016, 11:32 pm

Kira heard Ace's racket and flinched. It sounded like guards were in there, but Ace kept them entertained. Kira stroked Sandhya's hilt with his thumb before unsheathing the blade slowly. He determined it would be best to not kill them, but he knew enough to be sneaky.

At Ace's cawing, Kira slid into the room. He instantly noted the four guards sitting at the table, and two other men who busied themselves with filling massive gold platters with food. Kira used Sandhya's pommel and hilt with his fist and quickly slammed it into the back of one guard's head. The guard slumped over a bit, and then the one next to him followed. The third guard patted the second on the shoulders, drunker than the first two, but soon, his body joined his friends in their sleep-like position. The fourth guard was clearly larger and rounder than the others. Kira noticed the servers coming back and rolled on his side under the table. He heard the table creak under the weight of the platters, and the fourth guard began to yell.

"I ordered somphin defferent." The guard harrumphed and settled back down into the chair. The servers passed by Kira without so much of a pause. The angel returned to his position and began to move his dagger's hilt and his fist to the back of the man's head. Kira struck, but apparently not hard enough, because the guard turned and hiccuped.

"Who're ya? Ca-nt ya seh tha ma mates er sleping?"

Kira unfurled his wings quickly, "I come in the name of your god!"

The guard and the servers froze.

"It's time you joined your friends in eternity."

The guard shook his head frantically, wailing when he saw the empty chairs beside him, too drunk and afraid to realize that his friends were merely on the floor.

Kira stepped toward the guard, who let out a yelp and fainted. The angel glared at the servers, who had gone pale, but were still conscious. "It's not yet your time. However, if you speak one word of this to anyone, I'll be back for you."

The servers nodded and quietly left the room. Kira snapped his wings into his back and sighed. "Nice cover. Let's eat."

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on May 1st 2016, 6:59 pm

Ace opened the platter and grabbed some of the food out of it, raking it onto one of the empty plates at the table. "Thank ya. Now then-- let's dig in. Angels eat meat right?" Ace questioned aloud, while pulling some meat off a bone and slipping in between his teeth calmly.

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on May 2nd 2016, 8:07 am

Kira chuckled at Ace's question. He grabbed a meat kabob and sat down at the table next to the boy. He slid the meat off his skewer into his mouth. The meat was smooth and chewy, so he guessed it may have been lamb. The seasoning settled in the back of his throat comfortably,leaving the trace of a gentle spicy tingle. "What do you think? Actually, I'm something of an exception. Non fallen don't need food, though the sometimes indulge in manna."

Kira filled his plate with curry and pitas and baklava. He cleaned his plate and went in for seconds. No wonder those guards were so plump! He cleaned that plate and got more food. He devoured it. He looked around the kitchen and thought about cooking more curry and warming more pitas. "Are you still hungry? The platters hold less than I thought. Want me to cook something?"

He grinned sheepishly. Must have been all the running earlier.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on May 2nd 2016, 9:32 am

Ace watched Kira fill his plate to the brim. "Aye, for someone who doesn't need food, you eat like you've been starving for ages. Must be all the running." Ace said, his sly gin returning to his face. It was almost as if he'd read his friend's mind, though matter of factly, it was all in Kira's face. Ace had learned at an early age to: read eye movements, study lip curls, notice twists in the eyebrows, and even stare into blank emotions to uncover messages concerning a person's way of thinking. It wasn't that he could read minds rather-- Ace was just very good at guessing people's thoughts. Something about the Fallen Angel gave the Perfectionist a feeling that it could do the same. Possibly even having done so earlier on today.

The lanky teen boy filled his own plate with some curry and pitas too, he ate his meal in silence for a few moments, taking a moment to enjoy it. He was shocked to learn that indeed, there wasn't much to eat. Part of that could've been because his partner was borderline Ethiopian or half sumo-wrestler or something. Ace really wasn't sure which, but definitely something along those lines. Despite this, he smiled again slyly, closing his eyes. The teen proceeded to run a hand through his dark hair before resting his elbows on the table. After that he slumped over the table beside his plate sleepily. Ace yawned loudly at the start of his speech and thumped a fork that laid stock-still upon the table top. "You cook? Honestly I didn't take you as the chef type Tamohara. I could eat more, yeah." Ace opened his eyes slightly after speaking, recalling Kira's previous statement. "Wait, shut up... You eat mana? As in magic? Did I hear that correctly? HOW?"

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on May 2nd 2016, 10:14 am

Kira stretched in his chair before standing. He walked over to the stove and scoured the cupboards. "Ah, I was unclear. I need food, because of what happened to me, but if I was not cursed, I wouldn't need food."

He grabbed a frying pan and got the heat started underneath it. He grabbed a bunch of golden and red spices from a shelf over the stove, and then searched the mud pantry for a rack of meat hanging from a hook. He brought it back to the kitchen and placed the entire side of lamb on the counter. He gripped a knife and cut up the meat into thin slices until the fry pan nearly overflowed with the lamb. He listened to the meat sizzle, and then added his spices by eyeballing them individually as they coated the meat.

He brought out some pre-made dough from a cooler portion of the kitchen and began to knead it with some flour. He stretched it thin after his forearms began to hurt, and got out another fry pan and placed the dough rounds he'd sized out next to it. He drizzled oil into the pan and let it simmer, then he added the dough.

He tasted a piece of the meat, and sliced the cooked dough in half, revealing a pocket of space in the pita. He filled the pita with meat and drizzled sauce that the servers had used over it. He finished making the pitas, kept back a number for himself, and then placed the rest in front of Ace. "I learned it over time as a survival skill. You can make some munny off of cooking too, if need be."

He sauntered back to the kitchen and turned the leftover meat in the first frying pan into a thick, spicy, yet sweet curry. He placed some uncut pitas around the bowl of curry and dished out a bowl for himself before bringing Ace the rest and sitting back down.

"No, not me. Some of the higher ups in the guards can, but it's a rare feat. I've heard it has to do with sucking the life force out of things, so even those in the guard who can generally abstain from doing it. I meant the sweet bread from heaven."

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on May 2nd 2016, 11:02 am

Ace sat up when the first of the meal arrived, the pitas looked even better than he server's version and it smelled of exotic spice. Ace bit into a piece to test it and immediately wanted more. though, he restrained himself to wait on the curry.
"Ohoho, I see. So it's 'Manna' but not 'mana'-- guess I didn't here that correctl after all. Very interesting." The boy said taking a pita up and biting into it happily. It sorta reminded him of a taco, but the tastes weren't quite the same. Ace presumed because of the meats and spices being different. When the Curry arrived Ace eyed it and arched an eyebrow. This curry looked delish, Ace quickly spooned some of it up and tasted it alongside his pita. The flavors were rich and sweet together. Kira had a good trade in cooking... "I'm not one to pass around compliments much, but these aren't half bad Tamohara. I'm impressed, as I said, I didn't take you as the type." Ace studied the meal... Was this Perfection, his eyelid's squinted down at his meal... How peculiar.

Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum