Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Shirou

Reminiscing

on April 18th 2016, 7:43 pm
Hey guys, the other day I came on for the first time in a while and I got a bit nostalgic. Most of us, if not all, have been here for quite some time and I was wondering, what are some memorable events (either site wide or specific for your character) that you remember?

Not sure how many of you were here for this, but a few years ago, we put on an event. Warriors and heroes from across the universe were called by a mysterious stranger to come and go through the End of the World. People gathered, me being one of them, and we encountered Chernabog, who quickly kicked our asses and we all "died." It was then revealed that it was all a ruse by Hades himself, who forced us into doing his bidding and releasing the titans. We stopped half of the titans while the other two destroyed the worlds, and Kronos escaped. It was a fun event and the first major one that I was involved with planning (and even participating, as before that, as the staff at the time didn't do much). I had a lot of fun doing it.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Paul:)

Re: Reminiscing

on April 18th 2016, 7:52 pm
I read that topic, it was very good. You, Yukina, Etzolix, Zihark, and quite a bit of people took part in it. I remember because it use to be on the side-bar, and right under it was Control C, Control V.

My favorite thing was actually something I never got to participate in, but was around for. And that was the Keyblade Coalition V DARMA. It was a powerful war that I was so very envious of. I remember getting my keyblade just as it was dimming out; but I felt I would never get to do it anyways. And I didn't. But I still really liked the reads I got in. Because of amazing stories like that I got hooked here; funny how other writers help to sculpt new ones I guess.
Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

on April 18th 2016, 8:14 pm
This was a really old one but back when first incineration of the site there was the empire of Oblivion led by Zexion and the Republic lead by Roxas. I at first was on the side of the Republic (Well kinda before I joined any side I  was nearly killed at castle oblivion in my first topic, Zex let me live I trained under him and riku for a little while then....ya Republic) cause of Ansem and our friend Kartos (God of war dude yes) The empire was huge compared to use but one summer vacation Zex was going to be out for a bit from the site and us in the Republic staged a simultaneous attack on all the core worlds of the empire. Kingdom hearts, Agrabarh, underworld etc

We caused a lot of hell for them though I believe most of us were pushed back, Zex also came back eventually during an invasion of Castle Oblivion where we planned to all reconnected for the last attempted of this campaign. It was awesome, it was a thrill not knowing what would happen, everyone on site like the 50-30ish i think something users all were their doing stuff we grew in character with each other during this war time and i came close to dying(again) for being a over zealous over mana spending noob haha

on April 18th 2016, 8:54 pm
I remember hearing about that a lot, and to be honest, it's one of the major reasons why I aspired to do such big things. I wanted to pull off something similar to the Oblivion Wars, and I tried many times. But, in the end, they were all poor attempts towards a poor imitation of something that happened naturally. It's still sounds really cool.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Yima

on April 18th 2016, 9:01 pm
I tend to remember times when I was starting out and surviving out o working the situations I ran into like when I was confronted by Xemnas and commanded to join as a member of his organization or get added to his new kingdom hearts. It was kinda scary and flattering at the same time to be honest, he wanted me for my potential at the time from what I understood, and wanted to have a loyal keyblader on hand for plans (could be wrong though). Oh by did I get my rear kicked in that fight but I gave it my all.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Kira Tamohara

on April 19th 2016, 6:44 am
I remember fighting in my first tournament ever. It was me (Riko Hikari back then) versus a lot of people. And, I was terrified, because I was taking on people like Celox and Leo.

I remember the fight with Celox and Leo the most because they really challenged me to think on my feet. I also remember my disbelief when I beat Celox and went on to face Leo. I thought for sure I was doomed, because I was caught up in the massiveness and pressure of that arena. I couldn't believe that I won the fight against Leo, and became the tournament champion. If I recall, Leo cussed me out via PM, but then we put our differences aside and became friends.

Also, as a result of winning the tournament, (the prize was a modship, which my newness kind of put a wrench in) Zex actually said I would make a good mod when I got older. That compliment made me feel really honored, and Zex kind of let me observe how he handled things on the site and ask him questions on what made a good mod from then on. That made me more confident about myself in a really dark time in my life.

I also, as Riko again, remember fighting the Seven Deadly Sins with Nicholas as training. I really loved doing that topic, because it was so interesting and creative.

As Azumi, I remember training under Terradadgger, which was exciting, and I remember getting my butt handed to me when I decided to fight Lenneth's extremely dark other identity. That really forced me to create Azumi in a really interesting way, and now, I can't imagine her any other way.

I also remember leading Deep Jungle for a while, and Shi's war, which were fun to go through. I remember a lot of other moments, too, but I feel like these are the ones that make me feel tied to the people I met and to this site.

Nothingness Metal Cure
Yima

on April 20th 2016, 6:29 pm
Good memory there and I remember enjoying reading some of those, the feeling more than the moment, so thank you for that.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Paul:)

on April 20th 2016, 6:36 pm
Wow you beat Celox? I heard she was pretty rough, to be honest I picture her having been a little tougher than Leo, but wow. Beating both of them is one heck of an achievement! Nice job!
Kira Tamohara

on April 21st 2016, 6:38 am
I'm glad that I was able to make you remember the feelings as well as the moments, Yima.

Oh, she was, and I would put her as tougher than Leo by a little bit, but I honestly admired her ability to pour so much detail into her fights. At the time, both characters felt like titans to me, though, because I remember thinking that Celox would probably do X or Y whenever she replied based on what I'd read from her topics. However, with Leo, I had no idea what to expect, so I basically just ran around the arena until we were both tired out, and then somehow, I was able to tough it out. Thanks, Joseph!

Nothingness Metal Cure
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum