Testing Powers. (OOC-CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Testing Powers. (OOC-CLOSED)

Post by Nero~ on April 16th 2016, 11:44 am

As Nero came into this world, using his powers to travel though the worlds was getting easier, even if it was costing some sanity, since he was seeing the heartless and the travel though such a dark place. As he looked around sighing, he remembered the time he was here, his grandfather reading him stories. Now he was the one making the stories. As Nero walked down the beach, he pulled his sword out, examining it in the setting sun.  He never has used his sword before on another person. Neither has he tried to use some of his new powers. Maybe he can take someone into a fight, test his new powers and his weapon.

Last edited by Karlgv on April 16th 2016, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Nero~

Character Age : 18
Home World : None
Munny : 1947

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Powers. (OOC-CLOSED)

Post by Ander on April 16th 2016, 11:58 am

Ander Dezden playfully swims in the water, watching as a boy opened a rift in the time continuum to get here. Something shouting, 'battle', in his heart led him to watch the boy from the waters. He knew a challenge was sure to be made right in front of him somehow. But who was going the be the fighter to brave the dark-manipulator? Ander needed popcorn.

Ander

Munny : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on April 16th 2016, 12:04 pm

Zion was sneaking around the town "Well that was interesting," Zion whispered.He was thinking about yima and the training. "I hope I never need to use what he taught me. And I bet I wont I am not in the same town. not much goes on here and I can get away with stealing much easier now! Speaking of stealing," Zion's stomach started to growl. "Din din time"

Zion

Character Age : 15
Home World : Destiny island
Munny : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 16th 2016, 12:16 pm

As Nero sat examined his blade, he felt a presence like none before. It seems like a burning Star in the night of this world. This must be something interesting, lets see if I can beckon the person towards me. Nero thinks as he starts focusing, making his aura of Darkness into the a form, Expanding around him, making a challenge to anyone here on this world to come here, if they dared.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on April 16th 2016, 12:27 pm

Ander causally swam in the water, glub glub glub. Up ahead he saw what looked like a kid, running for the beach. Could this be the challenger to the tired out dark user before him?! ahh shit, it was 'bout to get turnt my brotha. Ander really needed some popcorn.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on April 16th 2016, 12:49 pm

Zion creaped up to a stand selling durians which are disgusting by the way but it's food though so...Zion looked around making sure no one is there except the shop keeper. Looking left and right. Up and...wait... "What is that it's like a beckon!" Zion whispered "din din can wait...right?" Zion got up and walked to the beckon. "'Ello anyone here?" Well there was tress,trees,trees,metal jawed man,tr- wait what?

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 16th 2016, 1:01 pm

"Well sounds like some one came. Are you going to challenge me to battle or are you here to act as a bystander? Then you might want to not watch, you do seem a bit....Pure." Nero says as his sword changes shape, the aura slowly condensing around Nero. As it dose this, Nero's eyes examine the boys features. "Hmph, you wouldn't have been a challenge anyways. You are to weak to be one." Nero scoffs as he sighs.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on April 16th 2016, 1:07 pm

Ander does a backflip in the water, as he watches he two chat it up. He hears Nero speak down upon Zion and frowns, aiming a hand at his kanabo, he proceeds to speak to Zion. "Hey, use that and give him a good fight okay? You two look like you're about to go at it. It wouldn't be fair if the smaller kid didn't have any protection." said Ander, as he went back to swimming underwater. The fight was beginning to get hyped up. He really, really needed some popcorn.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on April 16th 2016, 1:25 pm

No....he didn't! Zion looked right at the spike bat walked over and threw it in the sea "idiot genger," Zion mumbled."I'm not weak and don't judge people by there cover!" Zion screamed at him. Zion grabbed his sword "you want to fight?" Zion laughed "sure let's fight." Zion waited for the metal jaw to swing. Oh Zion is excited!

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 16th 2016, 1:30 pm

Nero was pleased by this challenger, but not from just how he accepted his challenge, but from how much his anger was brought out. Jumping back, Nero reached into his pack, bringing out 5 balls around the size of marbles and threw them towards the boy. As they traveled though the air, they flattened, becoming as sharp as a razor being sent towards the boy. He then Prepared to defend himself, and if needed counter attack if the boy charged.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on April 16th 2016, 1:36 pm

This kid was a pest, and ignorant too, he was dumb, arrogant. The short child would probably be defeated within the first few minutes and on top of that he'd lost any chance of Ander intervening to help. The orange-haired warrior leapt from the water and caught his bat, which was pathetically thrown by Zion's short arms. "This kid is going to get destroyed. His attitude and lack of combat prowess is obvious. Not only that, but he has no respect for his elders. Kids like this always fail. Ehh, at least I get to watch a battle. Heh..~" Ander really, really, REALLY, needed some popcorn now.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on April 17th 2016, 8:08 am

Alright then....balls balls of steel. That turn into razers? Zion got cut by all five of them. 2 on his cheek, 2 on his chest, one on his right arm. Zion would like to play defensive so he moved closer to the metal jaw man and waited for him to swing.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 17th 2016, 7:22 pm

Figuring from how defensive the Boy was being, he would not attack till he did. So Nero made the razors, which are now stuck in the sand, slowly form into Marbles again. Forming these into marbles is a easy task, but focus is something that could be needed so only half the marbles are fully formed as Nero swings at the boy, switching the blade to the More metallic design.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on April 26th 2016, 10:12 am

Swims the rest of the day, enjoys watching the rest of the fight. woo-hoo!

(Good luck guys)

~Topic Exit~

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on April 27th 2016, 4:44 pm

Zion swung his sword and hit metal jaw's sword. Then he thrusted as hard as he could at his gut. Which Zion assumed would be enough for Zion to get metal jaw on his knees. But first Zion needed to wait if he would hit metal jaw.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top