Re:Written Friendships.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re:Written Friendships.

Post by Paul on April 16th 2016, 7:59 am

Joseph stepped off his gummi ship, onto the world of Destiny Islands, having once again returned after so long. Salty water scents, and fisherman hauling large shipments of aquatic meals were also stepping off gummi-ships. It seemed as if nothing had really changed since he'd known the place in the past, nor was it much different than that of it's scenery just a month prior to his next, and now present, exploration of the beaches. The boy breathed in heavily, absorbing the great energy the islands held-- he then marched on into the village. Taking note of various wildflowers, and beautiful palm trees lining the areas adjacent to the walkway.

Joseph stopped by a small café, filling his breakfast plate with warm scrambled eggs, two pieces of toast, bacon, and grits. He wanted sausage, but that was just too much seeing is how he already had some pork on his meal anyways. He dined to it with a glass of orange juice, and left a small tip. Exiting the store; a ding-dong was heard. The boy pressed his hat gently upwards and threw his arms out as he walked. He stopped only by the local post office to grab a phone book. He then searched up names-- truth was, he came to visit a girl who didn't know him yet. Rather, didn't him in this timeline. In his dimension they'd been close friends. He was even there when the forces of Morpheus, Ikara, and Jet had burned her wedding chapel to the ground. It was also where he lost his hand... Fucking Jet... But that was all unimportant now.

This was a new universe, one where they could get by without having such dumb things happen to them, where they'd be the heroes of justice they always wanted! ... Maybe it was just Joseph whom wanted that, but ehh, you get the bigger picture. He located what looked like might be her along the list of names, though it took him off guard that she was no longer a Saikou. Damn, things really had changed for their lives. However, Miyamoto was rather peculiar. Most people from the islands didn't take last names, or if they did it had some kind of resonation with an abiotic factor. Like Echo, or Wind, or some variant like that. He walked outside the post office and dialed her home-number at a payphone, were these things even used anymore? I guess they were.~ The boy removed two $.25 munny coins and tapped seven digits in before awaiting the dial... Or the operator if no one answered. Which would be a bummer on top of a bummer had that actually occurred, or was going to occur.

"Hello? Anybody hooooooome?"

this account got bitches

Paul

Character Age : 19
Munny : 421

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Written Friendships.

Post by Kia on April 16th 2016, 12:21 pm

Kia Sai- Miyamoto was picking up photographs one by one in her new home, she had these photographs in the boxes she used to move. The battlemage slid the pictures out of the frames and walked over to the electricity (charged using her own magic) shredder, bending over she placed the photo in the shredder and watched as it ripped in millions of pieces. The reason she was doing this? She was trying to move on, this was a different dimension, it was a chance to have a new life. All along, she has been chasing after a significant other (She was still wearing his ring around her left finger). Dimension after dimension she portaled to, trying to find where he ran off. Maybe he was searching for her too? Kia would always remember his name, his name never escaped her heart, her mind, her lips... But now! The teenage girl had to move on! Enough chasing after husbands! Enough chasing after her full grown children! Kia had a new start, and to be able to move on she had to remove everything that reminded her of them... Mostly him.

Picking up another wooden frame, she took a deep breath before tearing it apart with her bare hands. The picture slid out of the frame and landed at her feet, Kia picked it up and examined it. The picture was set at their wedding and it was of a blender, a wedding gift her old close friend gave to her. She remembered there being so much chaos at the wedding that she couldn't help but giggle. Noticing that she was giggling, she set her mouth in a straight line and walked towards the shredder....

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG...

Her head rotated towards the telephone. Dropping the wedding picture, she ran over to the telephone yearning for it to be him. The battlemage's hand hovered over the platinum blue telephone, letting it ring two times before picking it up. Placing it over her ear she heard:

"Hello? Anybody hooooooome?"

The more the o's were sound out in 'home', the more impatient the teenage girl grew. Was this a prank call!? Who was this anyway?? "Yes, somebody's home," Kia bit her lower lip, wanting to sass the person out about but she twirled her finger around the cord. "Who are you and what do you want? If you didn't know, I'm busy and I have no time to tolerate bullshit." She spat. Traveling to so many places to look for her family and friends had sort of hardened the battlemage, the young lady waited impatiently for the stranger to hang up so she can keep shredding photographs.

Kia

Character Age : 16
Home World : Destiny Island
Munny : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 16th 2016, 12:37 pm

Joseph covered the phone and looked away with a grin, bingo. He'd found Kia Mason, I mean Saikou, I mean Miyamoto-- and now he could finally have his chance to speak to her directly. The boy had grown in mind and soul, but had not aged a day since his death nearly two to three years ago. In contrast his voice was exactly the same as well. The only difference being his personality was widely different and his maturity had finally kicked in. He began talking again, "Uhh-- yeah, sorry to bother and all. This is Joseph. May I speak to Kia Saik- I mean Miyamoto please?"

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on April 16th 2016, 12:47 pm

...Joseph, huh? Was this a new Joseph? Kia thought that he was still dead? Why did everyone keep dying and resurrecting? I'm not one to talk, I died as well.. She thought with an amused smirk. The battlemage binked a couple of times before speaking again, "Speaking," She replied, leaning against the wall and eyeing the picture of the blender. "Um, no you weren't interrupting! I was just um... getting settled!" Was this Joseph... well, did he ever have a surname? "I apologize for my outburst, but anyhow... I'm sorry to ask this question but--" Man this was getting awkward fast, how was she going to ask which Joseph he was? "What's your surname, and what were you calling for?"

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 16th 2016, 12:58 pm

Speaking! That was excellent, getting right on into it would be nice. Joseph hated waiting on dial operator's or moms and shit like that. This would be good for the speed of things to unfold. "Cage. I was going to ask if I could meet up with you. It might sound weird over the phone but we've actually met before... Just, only not really." The boy was trying his best to make sense out of his own dialogue without sounding crazy. The last thing he wanted was her thinking him crazy or stalker-ish or somethin' like that. He spoke up again, with a more confident tone. "Can you give me your address so we might speak in person?"

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on April 16th 2016, 1:46 pm

After he asked for an address, the battlemage urgently dropped the phone and rushed over to the center of the one-story home, jumping over the many weapons that were lying on the floor. The place was a mess, many of her swords were all over the place, different armor was slumped over the loveseats and couches, and her clothes and undergarments hung over the kitchen table. With haste, the teenager grabbed all of her clothes and messily placed it under her bed. She picked all of her weapons by hilt and placed them on top of the platinum dresser, she left the armor hanging over the couch. Running over to the telephone, she panted tucking a golden lock behind her ear. "Sorry about that," Kia breathed, placing her hand on the table to compose herself. "It's 907 Island Drive, zipcode 61499, see you later." She quickly hung up and ran to her room to take care of herself. She has to look presentable somehow.

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 16th 2016, 5:58 pm

When the girl returned to him, he quickly responded. "Awesome! I can't wait to talk, be there in a few. Bye!" Joseph fist pumped enthusiastically; finally having gotten the phone call out of the way. He hung up the phone and looked at his watch, judging by the time, he figured he'd drop by a shop and grab some donuts or something.

He made his way off to a bakery and bought the select items, sweet luxuries that everyone craved. Paying a small fee, he bought the warm donuts and walked along the sidewalk towards Island Drive. He took motive to admire the local scenery as he walked. Stopping to bend-over at flowers, and even wish strangers a nice day.

Upon arriving at the small house, Joseph hobbled up to the doorway and rang a doorbell, with no immediate answer, he began clicking the button repetitively. He knew this would be annoying, but in most case scenarios, annoying proved fruitful. In Joseph's hands were the much cooled off nacks, though the box was still warm hinting that they'd still be delicious and out-of-the-oven ready! "Hello, Kia? Are you still home? It's Joseph, we spoke about an hour or so ago."

Last edited by Joseph on April 16th 2016, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on April 16th 2016, 6:17 pm

As Kia was struggling to brush the knots out of her curly hair, her doorbell rung. Bolting out of the chair, she slapped a blue headband on her hair and ran towards the door. The battlemage had on a blue plaid shirt and denim jeans just to be casual, she stopped when she heard the visitor's voice. Joseph sounded much different the last time she saw him, his voice was much deeper and had a much huskier tone to it. Kia reached towards the doorknob and turned it... The teenage girl was a bit taller now, her golden locks were messy due to the harsh brush strokes and hung past her shoulders. Her striking blue eyes looked even more striking thanks to the dark eyeliner that made it more noticeable, her full red lips turned up into a grin when she saw that he brought donuts. Turning her eyes away from the treats, she slowly glanced up. "An hour or so ago? More like two years..." The blonde reminisced, walking forward and pulling him into a tight hug. After breaking away, she took the donuts out of his hands. "...And you brought donuts? I'm flattered you thought of my appetite!" Softly laughing, she waited for him to come in and would shut the door behind them {If he came in after her}.

After placing the donuts on the coffee table, she turned towards Joseph. "So, how did you get into this dimension, Jo?" Kia asked, getting two cups and placing a carton of milk in front of them.

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 16th 2016, 6:39 pm

The girl whom walked up to Joseph was much more defined in her older age, she was taller, her body had grown in multiple ways and she was snarkier. Nice, it was a step up from the shyer version definitely. He was impressed by her easygoing personality-- especially when she overtook him in a hug. "Yeah, well-- I really like flowers. I couldn't help but stop to see the daffodils. They're cute and stuff. Plus I never saw many of them in the Underwor-- I mean, from where I'm from." This version of the petite blonde battle-magus was far more outgoing. The Hand of Fate casually patted her back, as if he'd only seen her yesterday. When in reality it had felt like eternity. "Yeah, you know me. I put on for my people, this and that. Haha," the boy chuckled, recollectively noticing he'd forgotten she was really a different woman here. Shit. That meant that his stunning good-looks would probably set off Tyler's unofficial wife! That was soooo against the bro-code. Hell no, no sir-ree! His face turned a vibrant shade of yellow, mostly because the blood in his head was a little different than a human's. When a Half-Dragon bled, their blood was a luminescent golden. In addition, their blushes were more similar to the look one got when they were sick. Which was odd, but somewhat interesting as well.

The boy walked into the apartment after the girl, shutting both the screen door and the wooden door behind him. The room smelled of various lotions and make-ups. On the couch he noticed armors, in the back a door was left open and a pair of under-garments was poking from under a bed. The boy quickly looked away and took a seat on the couch. She then began speaking to him about the dimension. WHAT?! So this wasn't just a version of Kia, it was the O-mothafuckin'-G. The boy's mouth dropped. "Wait, Ki-chan, is it really you? I thought I was the only one from ours... This has been such a tragedy for me, locked away with memoirs of my friends' but incapable of sharing memories with them because none of them knew who I was. But nah, wait up on that last question... YOU'RE ASKIN' HOW DID I GET HERE, BUT I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE, IS TYLER AROUND?! ARE WE THE ONLY ONES?!" Joseph stood from his seat and paced the room, freaking out. He tossed his hat to the couch so he could ponder the outcomes. He ran two hands through his blue hair, occasionally looking over to the girl. He then walked over and touch her face. As if trying to make sure he was seeing all this come together accordingly, that he was in fact, not bat-shit crazy.

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on April 16th 2016, 7:04 pm

Kia was overwhelmed by Joseph's eccentricity, especially when he used Tyler's nickname for her and touched her face. Not being able to maintain eye contact with him, she carefully removed his hands from her face. Blushing, she looked at the ground, answering his questions one by one. "Yes, it's really me... Same here, I've seen so many different versions of myself... I just traveled here two weeks ago, Joseph. I would've stayed in our own universe, but I don't know what happened to our universe. I've been traveling to LOOK for TYLER and our KIDS! And we may be the only ones from our universe here, there may be others but... Here, sit down and have a donut and a glass of milk, you look sick."

Regarding the bright yellow that was covering half of his face, Kia walked back over to the coffee table and sat on the couch. Pouring them both a glass of milk, placing the two donuts on different sets of napkins. After taking a couple of breaths, Kia continued. "Yes, I am the original Kia, the one you met in Halloween Town, the one MorpheusZero spoke to in Disney Town, the bride at the wedding, and the one who partially saved you at the wedding, I'm you're good friend... I know you're the original Joseph because you have a metal hand." She sighed and picked up a donut, biting into it. "Everything just went down to shit, don't ya think?"

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 16th 2016, 7:20 pm

Joseph sat down and blinked a couple times. It now made sense why the other Kia he saw didn't recognize him at first, but what was even more questioning was Tyler's missing. Kia had children? Wow, she really had been a woman. Meanwhile Joseph's carcass rotted in the Underworld after his heart suffocated to temptation. His mind imploded with no light, and he was easily outmatched when fighting Zeferoth, that deity, and Amelia Star.  The last words he heard were blurred because of the choking of his own blood. Urgh, gone to shit... That was the perfect phrase for it.

"Morpheus was so cool... I mean, before his friends burnt down that chapel and all. That other guy was a dick... Man, I'm sorry you never found your family. It sucks dude, and you've crossed many dimensions? This is actually my first. I was murdered in the Underworld, and I was going to be gone forever-- but my ancestors pulled something shady and I awoke in the desert. Where I met Occam and had an adventure with him. Then I mostly explored, searching for my friends. When I found out they were different I gave up, I decided I'd re-befriend them. Starting with you, Ty, and Cool. Though I never found the boys. I found a version of you; but she ran away from me mistaking me for some monster or something. It's been a rough journey for me, I came back to the land of the living a month ago, but I can't imagine how it was for you all these years. I can tell you've made an emotional evolution out of it all."

The boy said as his eyes wandered over to a shredder, along with photos sprawled out in the floor. "Are you... Disposing of memories? It doesn't help you know." The boy said removing a glove, only to show off a metallic hand, that illuminated with the reflection of a lamp in the room.

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on April 16th 2016, 9:38 pm

...When was he going to eat his donut? With all things aside, Kia was glad that Joseph remembered everything. She wasn't the slightest bit surprised when he had an oblivious encounter with her other self. He asked her about the photographs and even made a statement, she sighed. "I will disagree with you on that," The battlemage replied, slowly standing up and picking up the photo of the blender. "Can you give me a hand-- (looks at his hand) Oh never mind, anyway so why did you really call me on the phone, Jo? Was there something you wanted to ask me?"

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 16th 2016, 11:35 pm

Joseph finally bit into his donut, it was a chocolate one. He liked the taste of it, as he patiently listened to his friend. Her hand comment didn't phase him, he'd forgotten all that anguish long ago. "It's okay, besides, I like these much better anyways." He stood up and drank from his glass of milk. She asked about why he sought her out, well-- straight to business as always it seemed. Kia could act different all she wanted, the girl was still persistent! "I'm forming together a group of friends, to make an Organization. It'll be dedicated to helping others and we'll all participate together... It just seems dangerous to be all alone nowadays."

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on April 17th 2016, 12:47 pm

((Let the name dropping begin~))

Kia nodded after Joseph explained why he called her, it was an excellent idea to have an organization of friends! And meeting new people was always great too, being the kindred spirit she was she smiled at her old friend. "It's a great idea, I would love to join," The blonde explained, taking a sip of her drink. "Am I the first person you asked for this?" Kia wondered if any of her or his old friends were in this 'universe' ((Author's note: She doesn't know she's asleep)): If Zeferoth were here, Valerie, Lenneth, Alexander, Axis, Keera, Zang, Rezero, Shirou, Artless Lee, Cool Star, Noshira, Drakar, Aria, Mystic, Jango, and many others. "...Have you ran into any of our other friends yet, Jo...?" She asked, feeling more nostalgic as the names went on and on...

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 19th 2016, 4:20 am

Joseph sat up, taking more bites of his donut, noticing the girl was pleased to hear his offers. He smiled, giving the squinty grin anime face to her. He then continued to speak after her break or, pause rather, in dialogue. "I'm calling the group Resurgence. We could even make the primary goal of the group an effort to locate our friends and your family. I'm mostly going to focus on doing good this time around... I'm sick and tired of being weak willed. I just want to do right ya know?" The boy frowned as he looked at the floor, coming to realization that he no longer could call the keyblade. He figured, if he told Kia it might be a sore subject as she'd question why. He decided to leave that section out, and hoped to extend his talk with her. "Sadly, I haven't, but we couldn't be the only ones. It just isn't possible for us to 'coincidentally' be the only two to have made it here." Joseph drank more milk from the glass Kia had pointed out for him on the table. He wanted to tell her what she wanted to hear, but he just couldn't. The recurring problem in his story was that no matter what, he was never able to appease his friends. Or even, at times, himself.

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on April 19th 2016, 10:56 pm

Kia sighed, mostly because she could connect with Joseph on a personal level. For a long time, she has been overshadowed by Tyler and was mostly mistaken to be ONLY a healer due to her small frame and lack of offensive spells. For so long, the sixteen year old has tried to participate in battles and even sparred a few people but she was still looked at as a 'healer' or 'Tyler's wife'. Wanting to be known for herself and her talent was what made her intruiged with the group idea. She decided to tell Joseph that she understood what he meant. "I understand that feeling entirely... I've been looked at as 'weak-willed' as well... Everyone went to Tyler for fights, spars, quests, hostile takeovers, group fights, everything. No one would ask me because I was just a 'healer' and no one thought I could be just as powerful as Tyler..." The blonde rambled on, but realizing that she didn't get to the point, so she added: "Sorry for that, but I know this group will be a great idea for us underdogs. No one would have to look down on us anymore... Oh yeah, and find my family as well." The battlemage felt guilty for forgetting about her family for a split second and focusing on herself, she was never one to focus on just her. But now was a great time, she didn't want to be a damn underdog.

"I hope we can find others, too." Kia assured, finishing off her donut. And with a grin, she asked: "So, when and where can we start, Jo?" Kia hated to think about it, but something inside of her was a bit glad that Tyler was gone. And it would be guilty to admit that she hoped he stayed wherever he was a bit longer...

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 20th 2016, 9:15 am

Joseph had always been a good reader of facial expressions, and genuinely could feel his friend's need for spotlight. Therefore, he decided to take it his first personal goal of the party to give Kia hr confidence back. Even if it meant looking like her sidekick for a little while. Joseph gave her a kindred squinty smile and a thumbs up. "Don't worry, I never thought you were weak anyways. I say we go to Land of Dragons first, what about you?"

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on April 27th 2016, 3:40 pm

Kia nodded in agreement, ¨Sure,¨ She replied, pointing outside to the baby blue Gummi Ship she has had ever since she begun travelling. ¨Do you have a Gummi Ship? If not, I can take you there! But if you do, Iĺl just follow behind.¨ The tanned blonde was ecstatic about the idea of being in a group that did good deeds. Overshadowed no longer, the battlemage can branch out and show off her abilities! ...And look for her family too..

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on April 27th 2016, 5:40 pm

"I have one, but if it's alright with you, I'd prefer we travel in your ship... Mine's a bit messy, and uh," the boy's face turned tomato red. "I'm probably out of gas right about now." The boy paused then laughed. Truth was he was never very terrific at being a leader himself, perhaps Kia could fill the leaderly role of Resurgence with him in a partnership. That would surely prove less stressful for the both of them. Kia struck Joe as a girl raring to make a name for herself, plus he had his time trying to make for a stand-out. Nowadays he just preferred to watch, examine, and act. This was his maturity stage, Kia missed her chance to be playful and get that attention. So honestly, he preferred it this way. "Kia, you should be leader. Leave all the annoying work to me though, I don't want you getting all tired out once we really get going. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready." He offered up a smile, on the inside his smile was upside down. He hoped Tyler and Kia's children were safe. Joseph hadn't been a great friend to these people in a long time. But-- like many things lately, Joseph would change that.~

this account got bitches

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top