Return from darkness(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return from darkness(Open)

Post by Nero~ on April 15th 2016, 10:10 am

As Nero came back from the darkness he was once in, the portal that was created for his leave. As he exited, he brushed the dust from his jacket, coughing as he inhaled a lot of the dust that was created from the portals vortex. As he closed the portal, shivering from the cold air that was in Halloween Town, looking around he saw the town not to far from where he was. Maybe they could offer him a place to stay till he was rested. Making the portal exhausted him, making him use every bit of energy he had left after his encounter with the heartless that came up as he was taking his leave. He made his way to the town, making sure that his gear was with him, not wanting to have left something of importance in the realm of darkness.

As he walked over he noticed a few distinct figures, probably Heartless that felt his presence. Fun having such a intrest in the Darkness. Somehow the Heartless found him, but for some reason he could not figure out. But it mattered none, He could protect himself....Right? As he made it to the town, he saw a few more Heartless. These where new looking ones, Unlike the ones he saw in the Realm of Darkness, these seemed to have armor and Claws. Sighing Nero placed his hand on his sword, as he dragged his feet across the ground, preparing for anything that could happen.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Nero~

RP Words : 0
Munny : 1947

Back to top Go down

Re: Return from darkness(Open)

Post by Paul:) on April 15th 2016, 6:01 pm

Joseph felt both the chill breezes and howls of the night hit him at once-- the mix of child-like innocence and frights of Halloween; the same as it had always been. The smell of chocolate-candies and terror to be inflicted was an odd concoction of emotions, but the world was full of stuff like that. The draconian from the past had once mistook the people of Halloween Town as ridiculous frenzic animals, dumb as bricks and equally as appealing. But then again, Joseph hadn't been the most acceptable character either. He was without hands of his own-- a circus freak and as stupid as a clown to boot. 'Stubs'... That's what they called him. Huh-- it felt like just last week, but man, really it was now over two years ago.

Even though he was technically still trapped in his fifteen year old body, he'd aged. He was mature with experiences of battle, lies of deceit, and more; he fought a heartless capable of destroying planets, and nuked a city all on his own. All of it was once to traumatic to handle. It drove him to insanity... Paranoia riddled him at every corner, everywhere he went he just felt closer to darkness. But his body wanted to reject it; perhaps he had a sub-conscious willpower that was dormant within. Maybe it was his gods' and their magic. Who could be for certain? Answer: No one. He eventually failed though. His keyblade cried in it's grave, that it had failed the one it chose, and more importantly, vice versa...

"Never again, I promise. Just.. Just come back to me. I'll show you something you'll never forget," spoke the boy. His attention wasn't on the dancing werewolves or even the drunken vampires with their blood filled cups, but on himself. He figured he'd at least be something better this time. It was the only way. He had more to live for this time. More to say, more to do in this lifetime. It was all just a matter of doing it. That was the simplest variable to his failed equations. The missing variable was bravery. The darkness coaxed all, only the light chose the real unique ones. Years prior to now light was what created darkness, that meant that it was the real prize of the universe. It was the real treasure... If Joseph ever got the chance to use it again, he'd forget being a paladin. He'd be something of his own title. But more importantly he'd do away with seeking fame and renown. The meaning of existence meant more than such petty pieces of things. Life wasn't about the quality of the person themselves, but of the events themselves.

"Too bad it took me this long to realize that. Ehh, I should just forget it, I'm my own 'me', I've been through hell and back. Literally... I just need to focus on having fun and re-attuning myself to the light. But... Am I even worthy of it anymore. My keyblade is still dead, it isn't coming back any time soon... That's for sure." The boy crashed on a bench and gave a sad sigh, he allowed his eyes to skim the courtyard. A boy appeared coughing from a large portal. Hmm? Interesting. Who could this kid be? Was he some kind of traveller... "Why is he rocking my look... Oii! This always happens. One trendy guy comes through, and they all try and make it their own!~ Oh well."

this account got bitches

Paul:)

Munny : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 16th 2016, 9:46 am

Misu walked the streets off Halloween Town. This is home, she thought. The place where being scared is fun, where it's normal, yet she hadn't been scared like this in a while. She could sense the presence of other creatures. "Who's there?" She called. No response. They are all around her, waiting. "Hmm, these must be it, heartless. I was told about you." She laughed. She felt 8 wires come from each of her hands, they binded together and made large metal spikes coming from her hands. As the small black heartless jumped at her. With a swipe it was gone. She refrained herself from fighting more. They are weak. But stronger ones are around.

She was walking the streets. It's much more dangerous since my last visit , She thought to herself. She finally got tired of walking. She launched her strings And began shifting through the air. She stopped when she noticed a boy, armed with a sword. She grappled to the side of a building and pulled herself to the top. With the view she could see another boy, looking quite similar to the first, standing by. He was handless from the looks of it. She frowned. What's going on? That one is fighting but what's the other for?

Last edited by Misu Ningyo on April 16th 2016, 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Misu Ningyo

Munny : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 16th 2016, 9:54 am

"W-what? What are you talking about? I just need a place to stay for the night. I need some rest." Nero says as he looks at the person coming towards him. At first when he heard the voice, Nero Gripped his sword and drew it, preparing to preparing to protect himself if needed. When he saw the boy, Nero felt his heart skip a beat from fright. He did not except to see anyone like him around here. As he caught his breath he heard the shuffling of steps, Glancing towards it he saw a heartless, with a large body appearance, but it had this sword, that looked like it had a toothpick. Moving into a position to cover the other boy, who seemed unarmed, he winced as his side hurt. Maybe training was not the best thing to do that far in the darkness, Next time he has to remember it. On his side, a wound seemed to open up, in which he ignored for the time. The protection of this other boy was needed first. Though this Nero never noticed though the Girl up above.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on April 16th 2016, 10:31 am

The breathless sanctity of a town perplexed in terror had forgotten how to close their eyes and be taken by fear. That is, after all, the effect heartless had on the mortal creatures. Heartless were virtually immortal unless one were able to manipulate the keyblade. The keyblade was an astounding weapon unobtainable by the vast amount of seekers. To get a keyblade, you don't seek. It isn't something that can be forced-- rather it can be trained. It may also choose those with the stronger hearts as the primary wielder. Keyblades weren't like swords, they were like people-- sentient and alive. But they were far stronger than a person and that's what led people to want their power. The X-blade was much the same...

Thankfully most people had forgotten abut such a thing and the only threat to humanity was really just the monsters in the universe. Monsters, and humans, were both very alike though. Joseph remembered heartless that could wear the appearance of humans. Etzolix: the mighty lord of Castle Oblivion, Lenneth: The La Vaes of Darkness. Ansem: Seeker of Darkness. All had been characters you wouldn't want to piss off. Such things were just plain simple.

The arrival a basic heartless almost made Joseph cringe. Man had he fallen, there was a time when he could cut right through these creatures, but it seemed as though he was back at their level. His eyes closed and he lowered his hat to his eyes. Blue bangs were swept from his face, his lips pursed together. Black smoke created a miniature cloud in front of the boy's face. His legs were crossed and he laid sprawled on the bench, yet still. He noticed the boy, Nero was hurt. Good, it meant he had a tolerance for pain. That much was for certain.

"Hey kid, not to rain on your parade. But that monster is going to slaughter you in your condition. Leave 'em to me champ." said Joseph as a large sized blade conjured in his hand. He rested the buster blade upon his shoulder, gesturing the heartless to him. Even going so far as to outline his own heart with his finger against his chest. Baiting, distracting, the entity to it's own demise.

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 17th 2016, 8:21 pm

"I guess I can let you take this guy on." Nero says as he falls to one knee, from his hand a few marbles fell, shining in the dim light. For now Nero wanted to sit and wait. Feeling like his wound would cause trouble and he did not want to get in the way of the other boy. As he rests, covering his wound while holding a marble, he focuses and makes the Marble form into a plate, and holds it against his wound, trying to stop the bleeding. Luckily for his clothing was in between it and the wound.

The Heartless rushed forward, wanting the one tainted in darkness, as it viewed it as a powerful meal for the taking. Bad thing was this other thing was in the way. The Big Boy rushed at the boy swinging its sword, trying to cut the boy in half.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on April 17th 2016, 9:41 pm

Like a bolt of lightning, Joseph had shot outwards and knocked the Heartless aside. His blade had made a successful deflect of the enemy, a quick body spin and a foot would plant into the chest of the thing's kin. To summarize, it was already out of sight after the attack, like it had never existed. Joseph was now standing in front of Nero, using his free hand, The Hand of Fate reached out to help the teenager. If the the man kneeling took Joe's hand, the boy would immediately display a taste of his half-breed strength, and launch the kid way up into the air, where he'd land beside Misu-- if he didn't take the out-reached hand, Nero would stay kneeling as Joseph slashed through the forces of evil with Victor; his only weapon of current. In the meantime', the  boy was letting off quite a bit of smoke from his mouth. He mimicked a chinese dragon like Mushu in his way of doing it. When the enemies lept forward, the boy released powerful flamethrowers in the air-- keeping them at bay so that his blade would be able to tear through their numbers yet still.

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 17th 2016, 10:04 pm

Nero stay knelt, and just looked at the hand in front of him, smiling Nero stood, as the bleeding slowed. "Heh, like I could let a stranger just save me like this. I can't let you fight my battle, not fully." Nero says as he lifts his sword out of the ground, kicking the marbles out into the Heartless, Willing them to turn into blades after they rolled a fair distance and then would have them fly back towards him, just to surround him and the other boy.

"Can't let you have all the fun right?" Nero says with a smile, Pain can be seen in his eyes, and can be heard in his voice. But his look was that of determination. "Now, you take that half I take this half?" Nero says as he Raises his hand pointing towards the heartless.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on April 19th 2016, 4:13 am

Joseph shrugs, as small thin swords catch his attention, at the approach of yet another soldier heartless. He quickly sets the heartless up for a solid takedown. The Hand of Fate would have threw himself into a backbend; starting with the same open freehand-- and at the climax of said backbend he brought his feet into the air to flip. Now on most occasions Joe used this move to uppercut with one of his feet, but this time he'd wrap both shins at the neck of the enemy to displace the heartless from the ground as if he had grabbed it in a wicked grappling technique. When the boy finished off his flashy backflip, he had completely wrecked the heartless with his massive strength. Causing black smoke to rise off the ground at the foot of it all. Before he rapidly closed in on more hertless. Only occasionally taking some damage from them.

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 20th 2016, 2:39 pm

As Nero whirled though the Shadows and other heartless, his blade like a sliver of silver flashing though the heartless. while he attacked he let his marbles fall from his pockets. As they rolled around, Nero would keep track of where he has been. Then wiling them back to him as fast as he could bring 15 Metal balls towards him, Nero focused on trying to make sure his "ally" was far enough away from the marbles. When they reach Nero they would fall to the ground. Sadly the move was not as effective as he wanted. He saw the heartless continue to flow form the forest. "Hey, did you know there where this many heartless here? It is becoming tiring." Nero says as he defends from a blow, but getting hit from behind.

Whiling around Nero focused on his palm, Darkness forming into a ball which exploded from his palm towards the shadow. The blast enveloped the shadow as he felt kind of annoyed by how many there where. His eyes flashed a yellow color as he started looking around, but then after a deep breath, Nero felt like something was building up within him.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on April 20th 2016, 4:56 pm

Joseph wasn't much of a talker when his sword was on the ready, but he gave a somewhat shrug and nod at Nero's comment. There were more heartless than the average lot, which meant they were leaking here after something-- judging by the boy's knowledge on himself, it surely couldn't have been him. Then he allowed his eyes to glance off to witness Nero pulling forth malevolent energies. With a sigh Joseph snatched a soldier heartless by the face, and took his blade through it's chest several times, fifteen to be exact. Shanking with unrealistic speed, making grunts upon each inward drive. Finally he took the thing and wickedly brought it to the flooring, cracking it's face mask, and the cobblestone ground from the sheer strength. The heartless erupted in dissipating darkness. Joe then tossed his glasses into his pockets, and turned his hat around, emulating a cool kid. The next object to fly off his person was his button/zip-up jacket.

"Sorry for this, but you'll forgive me later."

Joseph aimed Victor at the back of Nero's head when he obtained the opportunity, it was an attempt to knock the boy out with doing the least amount of pain to be inflicted on the other kid. Truth was Nero's darkness was likely the result of the heartless overflowing the area as of now. Joe remembered when he first manipulated the evil himself, and guessed if it weren't for his keyblade they'd have came after him anyways. What he needed right now was to get Nero away from the area; if done so-- then he could question the boy. If Nero attempted to revolt, Joseph would be forced to engage the male. Where he assumed his martial prowess could easily take Nero's use of numbers. Though, that would be a battle he may find bothersome. Joe would do it. It wouldn't be his first opponent with odd tricks after all.~

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 20th 2016, 8:55 pm

Nero was to busy fighting heartless to notice the object come at him, and in a blink, Nero was unconscious, After he flattened the metal and set them in a arc in front of him. Mumbling gibberish as he fell, his eyes rolled into his head as he felt his mind drift to one thing. What did a pineapple taste like again?

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on April 21st 2016, 5:54 am

Joseph hurriedly scooped Nero into his arms and carried him similar to a bride, the boy rushed down narrow alleyways, and exited town out b the cemetery. There, Joseph carried he boy onto his ship, through the kid in a chair, and entered orbit. Joseph was unsure, but perhaps he'd be able to understand after this kid slept for awhile, at the very least it would calm the darkness in his heart and result in less attacks. That was the main thing. Joseph got up after probing he ship's auto-pilot, he walked over and placed restraints on the other teenager; he'd question him soon enough. Pulling a chair out, but returning to hi seat until later. For now, it was just a matter of getting away from he swarming numbers.

:Topic Exit:

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top