Life in shadows (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Life in shadows (Open)

Post by Nero~ on April 17th 2016, 7:16 pm

As he was trying to regain, control Nero's hair started changing color, as his eyes became Yellow. Then suddenly the orb stabilized, at double the size of a Beach ball. Then it started shrinking. Slowly becoming the size of a marble in till Nero was in control. His hair was changing back to Gray(from black) and his eye color was slowly fading back to grey as well. "Wh-what was that all about. Nothing has done that before, not even when I was practicing my Metal magic." Looking up at Lenneth, Nero was happy, he finally figured out how to use Darkness Sort of.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Nero~

Character Age : 18
Home World : None
Munny : 1947

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 17th 2016, 7:30 pm

"Well done" Lenny happily said while clapping for the young nero's accomplishment, he really wasn't sure of the outcome there but it seemed his will was strong, it would serve him well in the days ahead. Len uncrossed his legs now, touching down at the floor standing with a strong pose and arch to his back.

"Many other means to crafting this darkness of yours revolve around techniques similar to what you did forming your sphere here. It will help you along your path to creating whatever abilities or magics you want with this power. Note however it will be limited to your current inner strength and any thing involving manifesting will drain you, if you push yourself to far too soon you'll break apart, I suggest you practice more and often to really get the hang of this. Was there anything more you wanted to ask about?"

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Character Age : 23
Home World : Realm of Darkness
Munny : 3593

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 17th 2016, 7:34 pm

Thinking for a bit, Nero looked Lenneth straight in the eye. "Yes, how am I going to leave? I came here thanks to a Boy who made a portal, but I have no idea how to leave." Nero said as he just figured out he was sort of trapped here. What If I am stuck here! What if I can't escape! Quickly Nero started to panic, quickly grabbing his pack rummaging though it. He had no way to get out from his knowledge unless he could use the darkness.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on April 17th 2016, 7:43 pm

" I'll send you to you to Radiant garden, a world near one of the largest hubs of civilizations around. There you can earn munny enough to buy a ship and travel freely along the worlds. Mind you that you keep your new found powers quite as many in the realm of light don't see it too kindly. Farewell and keep training"

With that Lenny broke through the darkness and opened a large one way, one time use portal for Nero to use to enter that world right at the outskirts of this city itself. Afterwards Lenny would vanish into the black leaving behind his trust in Nero and placing his life in his own hands.

(Topic Left)

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Character Age : 23
Home World : Realm of Darkness
Munny : 3593

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 17th 2016, 7:48 pm

Watching Lenneth summon a Portal made of darkness was Magnificint, since his muscles....DAMN THAT URGE! Nero stopped his stare at lenneth as he stood up walking towards the portal, pulling out his notebook to make a note that he could do the same thing at some point. He then walked into it, and disappeared with a faint yelp.

(Topics Exit)

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 pm