No strings attached

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No strings attached

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 9th 2016, 2:21 pm

With the wind beating at the trees with full force, Misu Ningyo felt like another leaf in the wind. She was knocked down the wind multiple times before knowing how to use her legs right. "This is hard" She mumbled, legs shivering and bending in different directions. Doesn't help that I am a puppet, she thought. Misu looked behind her, the large tower of  Dr. Frinklestein looked small from there. "He doesn't need me, he has Sally. But what would he want me for anyway, when he has her?" She asked herself.  Thinking of earlier, she frowned. "Who am I? What do they want from me? Why am I special? Will I ever be human, or normal at least?" She cried and fell on the ground. She wanted to cry, but nothing came out, making her more troubled.

Misu woke up. "Hmmm, where am I?" She said rubbing her head. She was still in the forest. She rose, and noticed instead of more trees in the distance that there was a town. Dark and eerie but it would do for her. As she rose, she noticed there was a frog near her foot. She picked it up and put it on her shoulder. She then turned toward the city. She began to take steps carefully down the hill, trying not to trip or fall.

The town came into view. It's dark theme came over her. These aren't humans, they are monsters, like me she thought happily. She marched into the dark streets, hoping to find someone, something, anything. "Hello!!!" She called into the streets. Nothing but eerie silence. Misu walked deeper into the city. Large signs read: HALLOWEEN TOWN! "Interesting, a town based off of a holiday. How amazing!" She squealed. She ran down the streets till a noise made something tingle, a human scream, somehow she knew the sound.

Running toward the ear crushing noise she found a gang of monsters surrounding a human woman. She was holding a child close to her chest. "Please, it was a mistake. We didn't know this was your territory, we just want to see Jack Skeleton." She said, tears  rushing from her eyes. Misa watched from a corner. Her mind, or whatever was in her head, racing. "You knew where you were lady. Trespassers are put to death." A large hairy beast howled at her. As the beast reached for the child, something inside Misu snapped.

She found herself running at the beast. It noticed her quick, and swung it's hair arms toward her as if to swat her. Misu, as if on instinct, felt wires reach from her hands. They latched to the walls and then riled Misu in like a grappling hook. She was standing on the wall, waiting for the beast to notice her. Wasn't fast till his head flipped around, Misa directly in front of him. He grinned, a toothy grin, and yanked her off the wall. I let my guard down so easily, and now I'm going to die, she thought. "SOMEBODY HELP HER!!!" She heard the woman scream. She could hear someone running, maybe it was help. She felt her eyelids slap shut.

Last edited by Misu Ningyo on April 10th 2016, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Misu Ningyo

RP Words : 0
Munny : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: No strings attached

Post by Jace on April 9th 2016, 6:31 pm

"LET GO OF THAT MAIDEN!" A yell can be heard, as a flash of a red haired boy comes in, Fist's ablaze. Jace was furious. How would something attack someone else in a town, A TOWN OF ALL THINGS!

As he slammed his fist near the attacker(unclear what it is) Jace Forced his magic to surge, making the fist shoot fire from it, knocking his fist away from the target.

Jace

Munny : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 9th 2016, 7:32 pm

Misu falls down, regaining consciousness.  The beast had dropped her as soon as it was assaulted. Fire was everywhere. It was creeping up the wall next to her when she noticed. I have to get out of here She thought. Fire bursted throughout the beast, causing flames to roar from all openings. She noticed the woman she had seen before, rushing her into the alley way. Misu stared back at the man fighting. He'll be fineshe thought and ran toward the lady.

The child was crying, and Misu the realized why. Fire danced up her arm. Thinking fast, she then felt a force that made her arm feel ice cold. The woman had kissed her arm, making Misu cringe in pain. She had the power of ice. "Why didn't you use that to fight the beast?" Misu asked. The woman looked up. "I am a student of a ice teacher in Wonderland. I am merely a student, I can't use my magic to fight, I would indeed fail." She said. Misu smiled and waved them goodbye as they left for Jack Skeleton's house.

Misu decided to look at her hero. A tall red haired boy. He must be a fire user, would explain why fire went everywhere Misu thought

Misu approached the man. "Thank you, person." She said in a aggravated tone. "I would love it if you didn't set me on fire next time."

Last edited by Misu Ningyo on April 10th 2016, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Misu Ningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on April 9th 2016, 7:58 pm

"That should take care of you!" Jace says with cocky smile on his face. Then he heard the voice. The aggravated tone made Jace flinch, mainly because of the fact that he once had a friend who spoke in the same tone.

Sighing he turned his head and looked at the girl. His red eyes, seemingly bursting with flames, yet showing a goofy smile."Well, excuse me Princess" Jace says, as he stops himself from laughing."Sorry, Couldn't help myself, I just like making people smile if i can. But hey, atleast your not made of wood or paper. Something like that."

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 9th 2016, 8:14 pm

"I-I-I'm n-not like you." Misu stuttered, "I am a-a-a puppet. I almost burned to ashes back there." She said.

Talking about it broke her heart, or whatever she had. "I know you don't understand." She said. "I don't either, but I am working on it." She yelled in a confident voice. She then took a hard look at his goofy smile and laughed. "I'm Misu Ningyo, and I am here to-to find out what I am." She stuck her hand in the air, hoping he would shake it. If I need out of here, I don't know where I am going, but I know I need out of here. Maybe he can help me. She though

Last edited by Misu Ningyo on April 10th 2016, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Misu Ningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on April 9th 2016, 8:27 pm

"Oh, well did not see you being a puppet. Well I am sincerely sorry about all of this." Jace says as he looks dumbfounded at the girl in front of him. As he looked he made the fire disperse. "Well, I am now in a pickle, though I guess I should introduce myself as well. I am Jace Starling, the son of fire." Jace says bowing. Though as he did this his clothing had a smell of singed cloth.

As this come to be apparent, his jacket bursts into flames. With this, Jace freaks out, flinging his jacket onto the floor as he stomps on it. for some reason it has been catching fire more. This is a problem, but luckily, Jace could maybe put it out.

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 9th 2016, 10:56 pm

Misu watched Jace, scared. "Son of Fire, what is wrong with your coat?" She asked weakly. The fire scared her. She tried to shield her eyes from it, but suddenly the wires returned. They latched onto the jacket and flung it into a nearby well. Misu stared at her hands in a daze. The wires, they return Misu thought.

"I'm sorry about your jacket, Jace, I don't understand why this happens." She said, trying desperately to retrieve the clothing from the well. Maybe I control them on will she thought Or maybe when I'm scared. Whatever is wrong with this body, or should I say toy of mine, I think it might lead me one step closer to my purpose in this world. Misu finally got the jacket from the well. She plopped the soaking wet coat to the ground in front of Jace. "It is a bit wet, but it will dry. Nice to meet you Boy of the Flames. Mind if I ask a few questions to settle my hungering curiosity?"

Last edited by Misu Ningyo on April 10th 2016, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Seperating thoughts of the chareacter)

Misu Ningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on April 11th 2016, 8:37 am

Looking a bit dumbfounded when the wires flung his jacket into water, mainly because it went into the water. When she handed his jacket back to him he, accepted it, and slung it over his shoulder. " Two things, One how did you do that thing with the wires. Two, sure shoot me with questions." Jace says, first serious, and then he Starts to sound goofy again.

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 11th 2016, 3:58 pm

Misu looks at her hands. She felt something stir inside her. Suddenly, the strings shot and grappled onto the light post above her. Letting out a yelp, she fell to the ground. WHAT!?!? WHY!?!?! Her thoughts screaming.

She looks up at Jace, and stands up. She joints hardly working, sending everything above her knees plopping onto the hard, cobble stone ground. "OW!" She squealed. Hurt but still so curious, she asked, still lying on the ground. "Do you have parents, or is every flame like a mom or father to you? Where did you spark to life, when, and how old are you? And- can I accompany you, as a friend? I have none." Misu then grabbed the base of the light pole, but instead of it being support for her, the light shattered and the top bent and held her in the air, a couple inches above Jace.

Misu Ningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on April 11th 2016, 4:40 pm

"Well, my parents are kind of unknown, I kinda just grew up. From my knowledge I am 17. I was born in the realm of fire. Also, sure, you can come with me. I have no one following me so far so yeah." Jace says as he looks at the Girl. "Oh, question for you, whats your name?" Jace says as he puts his fist in his palm. Then, he looked towards the Lamp poll. Shrugging Jace turns and starts walking, putting his hands behind his head, humming as he did so, waiting for the girl to follow.

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 11th 2016, 4:47 pm

The light pole drops her when she noticed him walking away. She runs toward him in a rush. As she reaches him, she stops and falls again. "Sorry, I'm getting a hang of this walking thing. I told you already but it's a mouthful. Misu Ningyo, but I'm okay with Misu. And where are we going?" She laughs. After tripping one more time and once again catching up she tugs at Jace's shoulder. "Hey, slow down. This isn't easy. How do you plan to get outta Halloween Town?" She says staring into his eyes.

Misu Ningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on April 11th 2016, 5:31 pm

"Oh, sorry, must have missed it." Jace says as he looks back, grinning. He slows his pace as he walks next to the Misu. "Need any help learning? I could help." Jace says as he grins, thinking of ways that he could 'help' her learn.

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 11th 2016, 5:42 pm

Misu laughs. "It's fine, and please do. Also, where are we going? How do you plan to get out of here? I might need some explanations on how the world works." She mutters. She grabs onto Jace's already heated jacket as she is about to hit the ground. "Sorry."

She looks at her hands as she rises. I wonder She thought. She puts her hand in the air and her metal strings latch onto the building to the left of her. The then uses her other hand to latch onto the building on the right. Letting herself steady, she then uses her hands like maneuver gear. Latching onto buildings and pulling herself forward. "WOOHOOO!!!" She cheers. She looks behind her, at Jace, so far behind. "Catch up!." She giggles.

Misu Ningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on April 11th 2016, 5:52 pm

"No problem......Hey, thats unfair, you can practically fly." Jace says with a laugh. He sets himself to run, stretching his muscles and all. As he starts to run, each step a bit of fire comes off of it, as Jace enters a full sprint powered by fire. With this it looks like a path of fire is left, that goes out as soon as he leaves it, from the wind he carries with him.

"We are heading over here!" Jace says as he takes a quick turn, heading towards the forest. As he runs, the lights dim around them, and in the distance a ship can be seen. The ship was a odd Red and Black combo, that looked like it had a few guns attached. As they reached it, Jace sows to a stop, skiding and falling in front of it. As he stands up he brushes some dirt off of him, as he pulls out a pair of keys. He pushes a button and it opens up. "Welcome to the Inferno, my humble little ship." Jace says as he gestures for Misu to enter.

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 11th 2016, 6:13 pm

Misu uses her wires to swing directly next to Jace. "Woah, what's this? Where are we going to go?" She cheers. As she crawls in, she looks at a map, but it wasn't Halloween Town. "Umm? Jace? What is this? Where are going?" She says.

This isn't my world, let alone where I belong. What's going on? Who is he really? And what am I supposed to do with these strings, and are there more powers She asks herself. She decides to forget it but can't stop staring at the map. I am part of more than Halloween Town, I am part of more than just a stupid project.

Misu Ningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on April 11th 2016, 7:10 pm

"Well, this is a ship that can be used to travel to all types of places. Though I just use it as a mobile base most of the time. But we are heading towards the next world I had on my list, I think it was Twilight Town, nice place to hang out." Jace says as he sits down near the map. He starts typing something and then when he finishes, a picture of the town comes up.

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Misu Ningyo on April 11th 2016, 7:46 pm

Misu compares the map to the picture. So there are more than one worlds other than Halloween Town She thought. As the ship rose off the ground, Misu shuttered. "We-were GOING!!!" She cheered. More worlds, more places to see and feel like others. She thought. She looks at Jace. "I think I wanna go on my own when I get there. We might cross each other, but we can't stay together constantly with that stuff going on." She says pointing to his hands. I have to live if I'm going to explore all this She then looks at her hands Or learn about this, he is a threat to my life, I hate to admit it but I need to be alone. I'm not like him, he will never understand me. We are different.

Misu Ningyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top