Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Zion

My ideas for something a much, much bigger than me

on March 11th 2016, 1:27 pm
Karlgv wrote: But hey at least we have a floor and a little tent.(points the the 5 sticks with a towel over it.) Made it my self.XP
*in a grade a under a voice* Oiy Karl do you and Yima need some *end grade a under a voice here*
Alright first off yes I'm doing this because I want to help if I didn't why the fuck would I do it? That would be like me renting a cake and not eating it, and this isn't to attack the admins this is my thought's feel free to criticize. Anyway first off the NPC.... Es, there not used at all so having random advent with them in it every few months might actually do something.
Second Admins and the rest. Look let's be honest the administrator don't get that much constrictive criticism(at least from what I see) and if we want khrpg to thrive then we all have to work together and the administrators have to work with everyone else.
Third strick-ality. Admins cant be to strick or liniet this well this we have to work on okay this out of all of these is the most important.
So yeah my three main ideas for yima and Karl we can build a house if we work together

Yima

Re: My ideas for something a much, much bigger than me

on March 11th 2016, 3:01 pm
We could do mysterious npcs once in awhile especially if they can tie into plots down the road if people would like that; I like the idea personally.

Constructive Criticism is a rarer thing though part of that comes partly from keeping systems etc. behind a screen while it is a work in progress. Right now I'm having staff look over the rough drafts for different components for what will be a system we can operate in. When they get through that stage they could be brought up at chatbox events while they are fine tuned. Outside of that area the activity is pretty awesome and seeing so many good people is too.

For the third I would like to think of the strictness as more of a sense of agency each member is given to spread their wings in among the greater whole if that makes sense. Deviating to far should give cause to be guided back though without this house completed that can be a bit awkward to assist with for me at least.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Etzolix

on April 12th 2016, 8:58 pm
I don't understand a majority of your points. If you could be more concise and direct, I'd appreciate it.

From what I've gathered you're saying,
-NPCs should be used more often.
-There needs to be more constructive criticism of the staff.
-The administration cannot be too strict, and there needs to be a dialogue amongst the members.

Did I interpret that correctly and/or miss anything?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Ace Kageki

on April 13th 2016, 5:16 am
Staff has been doing a lot behind the scenes. I finished our new button, our advert, and a number of aesthetic things we're possibly going to use. Karl, me, and Yima have talked about NPCs. We even spoke about them in the podcast. Yima has been designing a system in his free-time, a growth system for us to use. I think constructive criticism is needed everywhere, but you don't realize all the time and effort we're putting in. The reason it looks slow is because we have jobs and lives. But trust me, there is an invisible section where real stuff is going down Zion. Are you asking to be apart of staff or something? I just didn't quite understand your post besides calling to attention that we need help. Also, I disagree, admins should be strict and lenient to a degree-- but I think I get where you're coming from on that note.

If you'd like me to RP some NPCs randomly, I can start doing that I guess. I just prefer playing my own character. The same as you actually, and keeping up with multiple accounts can be overwhelming for some.

on April 13th 2016, 5:11 pm
No I'm not I just wanted to help XD I just like to help when I can

Nero~

on April 13th 2016, 5:17 pm
Well, I'm going to use NPC's soon so.....but there Character originated NPC's. Like Kourage had.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum