Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Yima

Chatbox Bashes

on March 10th 2016, 1:28 pm
I was thinking yesterday it might be a good idea to set up planned times once a week or month for people to get together in the chatbox and talk about site, happenings, and what we wanna do collectively. What do you guys think of the idea?

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Zion

Re: Chatbox Bashes

on March 10th 2016, 5:59 pm
Personally I think yes it could beba lot easier for everyone just to talk without PM or hopping someone comes on

Leo

on March 13th 2016, 4:08 pm
I haven't been on in months so admittedly my opinion doesn't count, but here's my two cents.

If you were to set up a specific date and time each week for people to get on the chat box, I don't think they would utilize it as one might think. People that are on sites like this get on when they have free time or to post up an application for a new weapon/spell/whatchamacallit...or to reply to a topic.

Now, I could be completely wrong and you could have a great turn out, but I'm battling thoughts of doubt about this one. I think that you would have better luck if you were to create a section and/or topic OOC that's sole purpose is to discuss site ideas/current events. That way in case someone is offline, once they sign in they can catch themselves up instead of missing an entire chat room conversation all together.

I'm not trying to throw negativity in the pot, but just my personal thoughts.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Yima

on March 13th 2016, 11:04 pm
It is a legitimate concern, the way I see it a staff designated for the time could do it while they work, and like with the podcasts I wouldn't expect each to be a gem.

I'd prefer the suggestion section for in depth analysis and conversation over important topics so we can have an record, people can come/go, we can reference it, and etc. all good points.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Paul:)

on March 16th 2016, 10:15 am
I'm down :^)
Paul:)

on March 16th 2016, 10:18 am
I anything, the just hanging out in the chat box sounds like a lot of fun imo.

I've been to busy to RP unfortunately, but if I can get my grades up I might pop up here soon.
Nero~

on March 25th 2016, 10:25 pm
Is the same with me, my grades are bad right now, going to get them up ASAP.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Yima

on March 29th 2016, 12:03 pm
Okay take care guys.

End of the World should be visible now.

An Amv I Like
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum