I'm not a morning person (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm not a morning person (open)

Post by Zion on March 7th 2016, 7:10 pm

((Just in case I messed up Zion is walking))
Zion just woke up a few days ago and still is having trouble with people or anything for that matter. He can talk (I'll be it he's not the best at it), walk, and things like that but that's about it. Zion stopped walking "man this place is beautiful and I like it," Zion said. There were people around but Zion doesn't like them...that much but it's because he doesn't even know what a human is well he does but not that there called humans. Zion knows what death is he is really scared of it and doesn't want to risk it and he only knows what death is because he saw someone die yesterday.  Needless to say that left a bad impression.

Zion

RP Words : 0
Munny : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm not a morning person (open)

Post by Kia on March 7th 2016, 7:57 pm

It was the seventh grader's last day on the Islands. While the majority of inhabitants thought it was a lovely place to live, Kia Miyamoto found it dull. Sure she was sheltered and there were many others that weren't as better off as she was, but she wanted to expand her horizons? She hat met an older teenager on the Seashore, but she decided to spend one last day on the Islands. The dark blonde wiped the tears off of her face as she walked out of the village, she got into an argument with her parents because she skipped school and she wasn't use to being yelled at. Her brothers were out with their friends and her parents were with her baby sister, so she walked towards the Seashore in her blue t-shirt and denim shorts. Kia brought her staff Hamako with her just in case of a heartless attack.

On her way there, she saw a boy in a green t-shirt walking around as if he didn't know what he was doing. Kia assumed that maybe it was someone like Ander, a guy from another world? He looked too young to travel and looked abut her age. The seventh grader took it upon herself to greet the lost boy, rolling her shoulders back she walked over to him. "Hey, are you lost?" She asked as her long dark curls blew in the brisk wind. "The village is that way." She turned her head so he won't see that she was crying and pointed into the direction of the village.

Kia

Munny : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on March 7th 2016, 8:15 pm

Zion's body went tense. "Please don't hurt me!" He said as he looked back at the girl. Zion and emotions are not well he can be confusing. "I'm lost but I'm not....from the village I can't remember much...I don't know who my parents are," Zion started ball, "p-p-please don't hurt me I just want to remember who I am...or was or what ever the hell..." Zion paused. He didn't want to finish. He just is scared of this girl and he's impulsive so he just said things that he knows and hope's for the best.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on March 7th 2016, 8:51 pm

Kia raised an eyebrow when the boy started stuttering then crying, she raised her hand to comfort the stranger, but lowered it. "Hey, I wasn't going to hurt you..." She said gently with a slight sniffle, dropping her staff and raising both her hands to indicate that she wasn't going to harm him. The islander digged in her bag and pulled out a beach towel, dropping it on the sand and sitting on it. She wiped the dried up tears from her cheeks and pulled out a picnic basket. "I guess we both had our bad days... Care to join me, you must be hungry.." Kia thought that maybe the boy needed a friend, preferably his age since he was lost and scared.

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on March 7th 2016, 8:59 pm

Drake spent many days traveling working at shops here and there to earn money to eat, Leaving his mentor a bit early by impulse to help others. Sadly it was not the best idea he had for a long time. Currently he found his position frustrating, being paid minimum wage, while knowing he will be let off today, he hated it. "But at least I have my sandwich." Drake said as he laughed. He was waiting for someone to come and order some food, having it be just past a rush of people, the crowd calm now, he decided to take a brake for food. As he ate, he saw a odd couple, seeing two people younger than him down the way, he decided to wander towards them. As he came close, takeing another bite of his sandwich, his sword clanking in its sheath(don't ask why he had it, its personal) he takes a deep breath and with a smile says"How you two doing today?" his voice seems to echo around the area for a bit, which would probably be intimidating, unless you saw the piece of lettuce in his teethe.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Nero~

Munny : 1947

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on March 7th 2016, 9:20 pm

Zion was about to respond but the other person walked up. Zion just acted like he was invisible not talking just tried to hide behind the girl. He got on his knees and put his head down. Let's just say a few curse words were going threw Zion's  mind. Even...if he didn't know what any of them meant he heard people use it in profanity (anger) and it kinda developt in to his brain. He started to cry again. Snot from his nose mixed with his tears. "Go away pleaaaaaase," He mumbled.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on March 7th 2016, 9:36 pm

The dark blonde was a bit antsy when another person walked up and made the scared boy uncomfortable yet again. Kia took a deep breath, before looking towards the young man.   "Were okay, just having lunch, would you like to join?" Staying calm, cool, and collected, the young teenager scooted over so she could sit by the boy who was hiding behind her. She raised a hand and gave him a gentle pat on the back, before pulling out a slice of apple pie out of her basket. Kia eyed the guy warily, placing her other hand on her staff, just in case he attacked them...

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on March 7th 2016, 9:51 pm

"Sure, you have any oranges?" Drake says as he takes another bite of his sandwich. Drake takes a seat across from them, staying weary of the stick the girl owns. As he sat, his jacket starts to light up the Strips down his sleeves lighting up with electricity as his Power overflows. Around him things start popping slightly, and the scent of Ozone is in the air, like the coming of a lighting storm. As this happens a slight hum happens as the sword of his starts to activate with the sound of a song. After a small time the smell dies down as his sword deactivates. The jacket stripes just pulse.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on March 7th 2016, 10:11 pm

Zion heard the pop and he froze for a second but soon disided nothing was wrong so he got up, grabbed the pie and sat as close to the girl as he could but far away from the boy as he could. "What is this?" Zion asked the girl.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on March 7th 2016, 10:27 pm

Kia grabbed an orange from her picnic basket and tossed it over to the older teenager. Kia wrinkled her nose and watched as the guy sat down, his jacket was doing some strange thing with lightning. The girl shrugged and turned to the boy who asked her what he was eating. "Um, apple pie?" She answered his inquiry with an odd glance. Kia then turned to the other guy, "I'm Kia, and you must be?"

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on March 7th 2016, 10:34 pm

"Oh sorry, should introduce my self. My name is Drake. Drake Fruast, Guardian of the people and the new master swordsman. Oh, I'm also a partime worker at the local sandwich shop." Drake says as he catches the orange with one hand. He smiles as he tears the flesh of the orange and gets to the inside, quickly making a few slices by using his magic. Light popping sounds could be heard form the electricity surging though his finger. He then quickly takes a piece and pops it into his mouth.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on March 8th 2016, 6:52 am

Zion looked at Blake and tilt his head  "Why is your....uh these," Zion held up his pointer finger, "why are these popping?" Zion stared at the man in confusion. Zion didn't know what to do other than that he didn't know what to do with the pie and didn't know what the popping sound was. Really it seemed like the best option.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on March 8th 2016, 9:55 pm

"Pleasure, and master swordsman, huh?" Kia asked, her knees bent and her head gently resting against them. It was interesting how a sandwich shop worker can also be a master at swordsmanship the passerby was interesting to say the least. The Islander turned over to the boy, "Go on, and take a bite." Kia was unaware that amnesia can make people.. Forget how to eat? What was the boy's problem anyway, he asked a question about Drake's 'popping' noise, Kia was interested enough to move her hand away from her staff and listen to the upcoming response.

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on March 8th 2016, 11:05 pm

"Well , that's a tricky thing. It could be a lot of things, but it might be the fact that I use electricity like people would a knife or a sheild. Well more like I use it as my elemental magic. Very interesting spells I can use with it." Drake says as he take a piece of orange and eats it. As he talks about the magic he holds his hand out, his palm to the side and concentrates forming a ball of lightning into his hand. The smell of Ozone comes back as Drake starts to sweat a bit, the concentration of magic not making it easy to talk and keep his magic stable. As he opens his mouth to speak again the Ball of lightning turns a light blue color and the disappears. After a short delay, Drake's face in shock he yells"Cover your ears!"as the sound of thunder rumbles though the air.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on March 9th 2016, 3:08 am

Zion jumped a bit at the lighting sound. Even though he was  warned to cover his ears he didn't. He wouldn't move...at all. His body does that a lot.  It sense's up a lot. A lot a lot... Then there are times where his reactions are completely different. It happens but it hasn't happened today. Zion feels like he never does anything right and doing this doesn't help him with that and he just does it anyway and he doesn't know why. It makes him mad to think so that is why he only uses his mind bare minimum.

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on March 12th 2016, 2:19 pm

((Ignore this.)

Last edited by Kia on March 16th 2016, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on March 16th 2016, 10:28 am

Click, click, click!

Two marbles bounced against the flooring of the wooden porch. Inside a man and a boy stepped out, but the man was merely a hallucination of Joseph's mentality. His new conscientious per sey. This schizophrenia developed some time after his dive into the ruins of Agrabah; which was slightly peculiar to because of  the boy's now haunting illusion. Mostly because the 'man' looked a lot like his previous Ghost Hunter accomplice. Only without a hat, and fancying a business suit insead of that, which paralleled a Ranger. The man didn't speak, no,  he just... Followed Joseph. Followed him everywhere like a creep. Often times spooking the boy at given times just from PTSD alone...

The boy learned to ignore it for the most part. But he deemed the Ghost some kind o curse; unable to be rid of. Nonetheless-- for now his attention was elsewhere.

Walking out of the Island Hut, Joseph sighed, melodramatically for no good reason, and leaned over the railing. His eyes were a dark aqua in shade. Nothing like the sky-blues of the Ocean. But oh well~... Down the beach he spotted three figures, his eyes blinking under the intense sunlight. One of  them resembled... No way???! Could it be!? Nooooooooo...

"KIIIIIIIAAAAAA!"

The Dracomancer jumped the railing of the porch and hustled over to meet her and the one called Zion, as well as Drake. Curious. His sharp teeth flashed under a smile. He felt a jolt of enthusiasm-- hoping his conclusions would lead to an answer.

this account got bitches

Paul:)

Munny : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on March 16th 2016, 10:10 pm

Kia watched as Karl demonstrated his powers, with interest she grabbed a sandwich from her picnic basket and took a bite. It was interesting how different people can be, being from the Islands, Kia can admit that she was sheltered...The dark blonde looked over at Zion, who seemed to be taking awhile to register everything that had just happened. It was at that moment, that her name was being called by a male voice. Thinking that it was her father, she quickly stood up and turned to address the voice. But it turned out to be someone else, a tall stranger with dark blue hair and... Sharp teeth!?!? Bending down, she swiftly grabbed her staff and ran over to the man running over to the group. "GUYS HELP, ITS A HUMAN HEARTLESS!" She screeched with naive paranoia. The thirteen year old took no time to wait for the 'heartless' to attack, she raised the staff above her head and swung at it's side...

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on March 17th 2016, 8:46 am

[To clarify, his teeth aren't that sharp after all what am I doing xD, and he is only like 5'6 xD]

Last edited by Joseph on March 17th 2016, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on March 17th 2016, 8:51 am

((Shes 5'1 so thats tall to her.))

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on March 17th 2016, 8:59 am

[I understand lol.]

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on March 17th 2016, 5:08 pm

Zion look at Kia while she was swinging her staff and gave her an angry look. He didn't even cry Kia swinging her staff at a person distracted zion. "Kia, you don't know that he is...that. I have paranoia but you don't see me attacking anyone, breaking down sure, but not attacking anyone I saw. And people are different if a person's species is angry all the time doesn't mean that he is" he was almost telling at Kia. To Zion you can't judge people with out knowing them. He learned that almost intensely. Nice people have helped several times just....Zion has horrible parinioa and anxiety so he will worry.

((PS sorry I have been busy with school so I was having trouble posting sorry))

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on March 25th 2016, 11:56 am

After the little mishap with his spell, Drake sighed. "I am sorry about that, kinda have trouble using my magic." He says sheepishly, concern on his face. "You two alright? No injuries?" As Drake says this he pats himself down, making sure he is not injured as he looks at the other two.

(sorry for not posting sooner, I am having troubles with internet. XP sorry for making you two wait.)

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down