Zion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zion

Post by Zion on March 7th 2016, 4:28 pm

Name: Zion A. (A is Short for his last name)
--Appearance: he has blue eyes, a blue coat and a red undercoat, he has brown hair and white skin (I tried editing lol)
--Sex: Male
--Species: Human
--Personality: He gets stressed easily, and isn't really as nice he use to be and he tends to be a jerk to older people but he is much nicer to younger people. He loves to fight too, sense everything he has went threw and his need to fight when he was younger
--Abilities and Skills:
Water breath: Zion can breath under water
You can't hit me: Zion can teleport (the cool down is 3 posts)
Shut up shut up!: Zion, if angered, can use fire magic (Shoot fireballs, his fists can turn on fire and scorch objects and people)
....: Zion can heal and cure people when upset
History: Zion woke up near a lake on destiny island remembering nothing but his name.He looked around and there was nothing but a shirt it was black with a green Z on it. Zion was dressed in a green shirt and jeans. Zion didnt remember putting on clothes today...or any day. He wondered who's shirt thats was and why is it here.Zion stumbled to a small village that seemed to be abandoned. He found a saber (one side is sharp the other side isn't)  in someone's old house. Time for Zion to restart in a way.
After a few months Zion started messing with magic, his eyes changed color as a result, the hobby tended to get him introuble, because of the way he used the magic, it wasn't very good mostly. The more and more he grew mentally the more and more he grew up (magically). He started taking care of kids that he defended from the police (they just took an apple, it was just an apple, like what the hell, you guys act like an apple is a gold Egyptian artefact) there names are Sam and Elliot (Sam is female Elliot is male). Zion now has a job and a house in destiny island
--Elements
Heart:Light
Main element:Fire
Secondary element:Water
Thirdindary(that's right right??) Element:Rose/Flower

Last edited by Zion on September 14th 2016, 7:19 pm; edited 7 times in total

Zion

RP Words : 0
Munny : 0

Back to top Go down

Zion

Post by Zion on March 7th 2016, 4:30 pm

--Weapons and Equipment:
Really only his saber as of now
Strength 10
Constitution  10
M. Affinity 5
M. Resistance 1
Dexterity 5
Speed  8
Stamina  7

Zion

Back to top Go down

Re: Zion

Post by Zion on September 14th 2016, 7:20 pm

Edited....if I messed anything up just pm me, please, I want to have this as good as I possibly can

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on September 18th 2016, 8:52 am

There is a separate template you need to fill out for your abilities and also your weapons.

I don't think that you would be aloud to use "teleporting" in a battle and even if one of the higher up staff deem it appropriate, there would need to be a much higher cool down time.

I would like to see a little more detailed history, not just where he started as far as waking up on Destiny Islands, but what he has done in more depth since then.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Leo

Munny : 5781

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 19th 2016, 3:12 am

A more in depth history does help characters though the templates are just extras at this point and there are no approvals atm so unless my tiredness is afflicting me the teleporting is alright.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Munny : 1626

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion on September 20th 2016, 7:34 am

._. Ow my brain hurts, who am I supposed to listen to! I can't think on my own 😭

Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 20th 2016, 9:34 am

Leo brought up admin staff so I am here to clarify, the templates would help expand on your abilities to further outline their capabilities if you choose to use them, and an expanded history gives your character more grounding as well as more to solidly draw upon for them if you choose to peruse that.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Munny : 1626

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on September 21st 2016, 9:56 am

Zion, names in green are Admins. Yima here runs the site. People with blue names like myself are Mods and serve as the Admin's staff.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Leo

Munny : 5781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top