Shipments | OPEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shipments | OPEN

Post by Lethe on February 6th 2016, 11:28 pm

The breeze of the sea was a glorious thing for sailors. Its smell was divine, that of treasure and wonder. The exploration was endless, or at least as far as the eye could see. Many a sailor had such limited view, cascaded with fear while the little goblinoid bastard had limitless curiosity. He didn't like the kind of curiosity that put him between a rock and a hard place, but often that's where it led. Staring into the dark blue, the shining moon gleaming down and illuminating the deck, Lethe wondered what rested ahead. Shadows could be seen in the distance, usually being rocks or ships keeping their distance. Lethe had hired this crew for an expedition hunting for a specific jewel.

It was rumored to have magical properties that could catch him quite the copper. Lethe really was only going for the money, he had no interest in the trinkets himself. When the fog obscuring the distance had started nearing, Lethe ordered his sailors to brace and prepare for whatever was to come. Coming up from the Captain's Quarters, a gruff female with a left peg leg had met Lethe's side. She was much taller than him, which made him cross his arms in jealously. "Oh, stop it Jitterfingers!" Lethe hissed at the captain, walking a few steps forward. "Don't call me that, Jackie. You know I hate it." Laughing, the female lifted a flask up to her lips and took a swig. "And if I don't Jitters?"

Lethe walked up to the extremely tall captain and pulled her down to his level. "Better be careful with that drink." Releasing her, he spun around, flinging his arms outward and pitter-pattering forward with his stumpy legs. "Now! We are a few miles away from the island. I suggest y'all take your potty breaks now, and make sure your bowels are clear. Jackie, you sure we didn't need that alchemist? I feel a little bit of zesty incense for, uh, morale would've helped." "Calm down, Lethe. I know you just wanted that guy's Opium." Groaning, Lethe crossed his arms and leaned on the wall next to the door to the quarters. [color=#cc9900]"At least a little taste would've made this trip more bearable.

Lethe

RP Words : 0
Munny : 0

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top