Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Paul:)

Faceclaims // Image Editing || If you want it!

on January 25th 2016, 10:29 am
I know a guy who's pretty good at helping people find some rad characters to use for FCs (dat me c:) and I'm getting a basic feel for photo editing. Not a master or anything, but I can help a little. If anyone needs anything they can post below.

Code:
[b][u]Theme:[/u][/b]
[Not required, but it helps. Chances are I can at least draw close to something you might've had in mind. You can leave this blank and I'll still do my best~]

[b][u]Character Color Scheme:[/u][/b]
[Same as above, I'm hella good at getting good color schemes, but if you're looking into specifics-- just write which colors you'd like to see]

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]
[Do you want a tall guy, or maybe a petite girl? Big bust, slender body? Long hair, clothing type? All these things can help me in my search.]

[b][u]How Many:[/u][/b]
[Self-descriptive, I use two FCs for Joseph, but I only use one for Ander. How many is your preference?

Examples of some editing I did was my signature picture, though most of it was already there before I threw my craft on top. Same for my avatar photo. I can maybe do some of that for you~

Disclaimer: I'm hella into the Trinity Seven designs, so I'll be casually pointing to them just cuz.~ But I also look into other media too, whatever I see that isn't so mainstream ya know? I typically head towards exotic and cool stuff.

Yee. No promises obviously, but yeah. I can try guys.
Occam

Re: Faceclaims // Image Editing || If you want it!

on January 25th 2016, 10:42 am
Theme:
My character is an artifact hunter, dresses like a ranger but acts more like a spellsword. He is aged but not too old, but follows that general explorers style.

Character Color Scheme:
Red and grey with a bit of the green commonly used to represent spirits, same with the white used for spiritual things in media.

Description:
A rough-looking guy because of the travel he has to endure. In the editing process itself, I'd like some sort of spirit-theme of green and white with the color of the character itself being red-shifted. I would like a signature and an avatar form of this with the words "I am the Razor" on the signature.

How Many:
Just one.

I am testing you and your creative freedom. I only ask a lot because I'm pushing the free commission meta.

on January 25th 2016, 12:10 pm
FC Chosen: Erron Black - Mortal Kombat X
He sounds kind of like a treasure-hunting outlaw, with the ability to commune with ghosts. Sorry if I was way off or something. Apologies for my pleb work lol.

Code:
[Img]http://i.imgur.com/u4j0kUI.jpg[/img]

Code:
[img(180px,303px)]http://i.imgur.com/IaBqjiv.jpg[/img]

Signature isn't finished yet ^^

Last edited by Joseph on January 25th 2016, 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

on January 25th 2016, 12:45 pm

Code:
[img(500px,180px)]http://i.imgur.com/jPlGHQ2.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Joseph on January 25th 2016, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Occam

on January 25th 2016, 12:56 pm
Thank-you very much

I will probably ask for more in the future, especially as your ability develops.

on January 25th 2016, 1:10 pm
You're welcome. I wish I was better, but aye, it's the best I can do for now.

Code:
[img(500px,180px)]http://i.imgur.com/jPlGHQ2.jpg[/img]
^^ Your code was broken, my bad. Here it is.

on January 29th 2016, 11:15 am
I've been experimenting with Photoshop, it's a work in progress (and yeah I know it's ugly lmao, I did a bad job erasing it on the render BG-- Also my font was hella small and I actually had an original images size of 9000 pixel with. Yikes). I'm going to keep working on it when I get to school and I'll show the final product when I figure everything out ^_^

Yima

on January 30th 2016, 8:15 am
Looking really nice there : o

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum