Half-Forgotten Memories (Yima)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half-Forgotten Memories (Yima)

Post by Kira Tamohara on January 15th 2016, 4:30 am

Kira's dreams had twisted and turned until he no longer knew truth from dream. His memories fractured in so many different pieces that all he knew was the girl who had cursed his soul wanted out again. He landed his Gummi Ship on the pale green grass. He disembarked, and was overcome by the vivid visions of a tall redhead wearing a cloak. He looked to his hands and saw a nunchuck in them, but it seemed transparent and almost nonexistent.

Kira closed his eyes and focused his breathing. Maybe, if he tried hard enough, it would just go away. He opened his eyes to find that the nunchucks had indeed disappeared, but now a ghost of the girl in his dreams stood in front of him. He stumbled back a few steps, frantically grasping at the in in an attempt to regain his footing. The familiar burn sank into his eye socket and spread to his cheek. As much as he wished he'd grown used to the sensation, every time it appeared he remembered the pain of the first time.

"Who are you?" He scoffed at himself. As if he didn't already know who she was, in a sense. Without his brother or Nyx here with him, he realized that he no doubt seemed unstable to any potential outsider. Heaven, help me, he thought, ironically. He waited in the silence, but the girl didn't vanish and merely touched her forefinger to her lips. Kira observed the crimson beads around her throat and dismissed the hint of a scar or two as imagined. More silence weighed down on him. "Look, if you're just going to torment me by showing up from my eternally cursed mind, I--"

""Azumi Cho." The words appeared before him like an ink, or so he thought, because he blinked and they vanished as quickly as they had come.  Even the girl, in her slim black sweater and plaid skirt, turned translucent.

"Is that your name?"

The figment of his imagination nodded.

"What does a lost soul like you want with the Angel Ferryman of the Dead? Why? Why did you curse me? Why bring me here?"

The girl's eyes brimmed with tears, and Kira's left eye stopped burning, only because water trickled from it. The girl pointed past a garden to what looked like a ruined castle. ""Answers." The words and girl left Kira in his solitude.

The angel unfurled his wings and flapped a couple of times. His desired as much space to himself as he could manage as he trekked to the castle.  The colors of the garden caused the burning ache of memories to dance along his mind. He sought answers, and decided for once that maybe his delusions would lead him to somewhere or something as they had promised.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Character Age : 0
Home World : The World That Never Was

Back to top Go down

Re: Half-Forgotten Memories (Yima)

Post by Yima on January 16th 2016, 1:13 am

Freckles of light glimmering in open air blown about by wind and woe.  This land was barren by its population of sane minds, they were eccentrics, artists, and inane inverted creatures by the reasoning of most worlds looking in on this realm of creative vibrancy.  Here is were the wandering lord of Radiant Garden ventured to throwing his mass asunder to the most basic levels to reform.  As they passed a world away they amassed here taking on a  vaguely humanoid form casting light on the untidy lawn of the ruined palace estate abounding with overgrowth, decaying unkempt by any resident.  

"Was this place gonna be just like the one I had remembered back home", Yima asked himself as his steps rustled leaves and dust beneath a fractured pavilion overhang.  The seeker was drab in a grey leather trench coat, loose strands extending from the back, and a bag held by a strap over their shoulder cowl extended hiding his blonde locks from view.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Character Age : 25
Home World : Destiny Islands

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on January 16th 2016, 5:28 am

Kira stumbled onward to the castle. Every now and then, the ghostly girl would pop up in front of him and point out the way to the castle. He stopped being afraid of her presence after the second or third appearance, and something in that fact scared him.

Reds and yellows and mute greens gave way to darker greens and browns. It was as though Kira stepped into a different world entirely.

"Trees are happy. I am sad."

"What does that mean?"

Snapping twigs ahead answered him, as well as a few chirps from a seemingly deranged bird. Spots of light shone on a grey coat and a earthy colored bag. In front of the figure stood the castle, which spread out before Kira in shambles.

"My master was here. One with no heart. He gave me the cloak you now wear."

Kira watched the words float away. "There aren't answers here," he mumbled to himself in response.

"That figure seems..."

Images of a redheaded person and another man with the coat figure's build flooded Kira's brain. These memories have to stop, he told himself. He heard crunching and rumbling around him, and realized his feet carried him faster toward the castle and the figure, as though he lacked control over himself.

"Familiar." "Familiar," Kira called out to the figure ahead of him.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 16th 2016, 1:35 pm

"This place feels so familiar", the man said walking alongside a stone walls sliding his hand against it feeling the cold there in as he strode pondering.  Vital light a spell born out of a base need for survival that pushes back those that travel through corridors of darkness and provides a minor buffer from magics guided by darker thoughts exuded itself   dimly from the cloaked mans body about the strength of a candle not intending to alert every beast in the wood of his presence.  He wondered to himself if he could find a journal or some record of the kings and queens of this place if there he would find the red haired mage here too.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on January 16th 2016, 4:37 pm

Kira flapped his wings and started to fly. The grey coat didn't seem to hear him, and a strange light enshrouded the person. He saw a crumbling tower in front of him, and when he searched his fake memories, he noticed the tower in its pristine condition, and he thought he noticed the redhead in it through the window. The girl pointed to the window and nodded. She pressed his lips into a thin smile.

He flew up to where the window should have been, only to find a gaping hole in front of him. He closed his wings and dove into the opening. He tucked into a roll on the faded red carpet. The bookshelf in front of him maintained itself like a beacon in the rubble. The girl pointed to a peculiar little leather book.

"My Master's...Answers here."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." Kira muttered. He grasped the book and opened it. He skimmed through the first few pages, and the burning in his eye intensified. The ruined tower blurred with the images in his head, until he saw the redhead standing in front of him.

"Azumi. Don't pressure yourself too hard. You'll get there."

"Onii-chan, I'm scared of the thunder."

"Who are you?" Onii-chan...what does it mean? Kira's thoughts turned to more questions, but as he read on, the burning wavered between weak and intense. He studied passages that the girl pointed out to him with intrigue.

Finally, he closed the journal and started to place it back, but the girl shook her head. "It's ours, now. Like the cloak. our legacy." Kira thought the girl's eyes had turned golden, but she faded too quickly for him to be sure.

"What do you want, Azumi?"

The girl appeared before him again, and her eyes were gold. "My heart back!" She gripped Kira's neck and squeezed.

Kira folded his wings into his back and turned his back to the bookshelf. He gasped for breath. His blood flowed to his chest where his heart pounded harshly. "It...doesn't...work like that."

The girl snickered and disappeared, and Kira coughed. He noticed that only his hands had been squeezing his throat. The room spun and he slid down the bookshelf. Silver feathers littered the ground. A howl cut through the air. "I hate this!"

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 18th 2016, 9:28 pm

A voice screeched though the open air from the ruined tower throughout the once begotten place reaching Yima's ears drawing his attention from where he stood.  The sound was a voice he was sure of that, could be male or female, or perhaps some beast bred of the woods abounding around the blasted ruin.  It would likely be best to investigate without seeming to aggressive Yima decided increasing his speed in that direction short of a jog.  

The chance that is could have been Terra flickered in the back of his mind but he repressed the idea preferring to be alert instead of vulnerable especially if he encountered a beast of the mind.  The brilliance of his hair, strength of his will, and thoughtful charm were all worthy of memory the warrior shook his head as he approached what he assumed was the source of the sound.

"Is anyone there, do you need help, and have you found anything", Yima asked hands cupped to his mouth like a loud speaker hoping he was going to be answered.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on January 18th 2016, 11:53 pm

"Memories" flicked in and out of his head, and Kira found it impossible to muster his strength to stand. His body tingled with a sensation when a voice called to him. He swallowed and cleared his throat.

"I would appreciate a hand, and I have found something." His head slumped toward his chest, and he began to slip into a light slumber. At least it's easier to handle in my dreams, he thought wryly. His eyelids fluttered open and closed, and he imagined he saw Azumi--a shrunken version of her on his knee.

"I'm sorry. That one was not really me, and that woman is the one who..."

The words floated in front of his face, not that they made much sense, but he was willing, just this once, to forgive his delusion. After all, this time, she didn't seem so bad. "It's...okay, Azumi. I think I'm starting to understand." he whispered, giving his body over to the dream stage of his torment.

Maybe his weakness was the price of this madness, or maybe this madness influenced his attempt at asking for help.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 21st 2016, 12:23 am

Yima trotted on hoping to get the to tower soon enough and see the source of his concern glad there wasn't a heartless infestation on the premise.  He cloud be getting watched by nobodies if he was interesting enough, should that be a compliment, and if so what could make him that interesting.  Was it a loneliness he felt moving forward, his brother was crazy, and he was stubborn.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on January 21st 2016, 6:44 pm

Kira grunted and shakily stood to his feet, unsure of what to do next. Should he wander down the stair case or not? He thought he heard distant footsteps, but he couldn't be sure they were indeed there.

He also glanced outside to figure out how much time had past while he slept, but he figured it must have only been for a few moments at least, and maybe twenty minutes at most. At least Azumi left him alone, and the burning stopped for now--a small miracle in and of itself.

Kira peered into the dim light and spotted a small oil lamp atop a table. He walked across the room and checked the lamp for oil as his hands felt around the desk for matches. Amazingly, he found that the lamp still had oil, and his hands made out the familiar shape of a match. The lamp light provided a hint of coziness to the room, and the angel contented himself with pouring over a few more books. Every now and then, he eyed the leather journal suspiciously and debated on going near it again. His instincts told him to wait for the aid that he asked for to find him, so he continued his reading for now. 

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 24th 2016, 9:52 am

Precaution pushed forward as he reached the ruined tower drawing from the ethereal a keyblade, the kingdom key, the most basic of all keyblades, and a blade of powerful protection. Yima also hoped it wouldn't look half as dangerous as his other sharp, barbed, and larger blades; he didn't want to give a scare of it wasn't neccessary.

As he circled around the door became evident as did a spiraling staircase of masoned stone to which he slowly too stride eyes ahead of himself and ears quite alert. "Is anyone up here, I see a light", the warrior sounded up the stairs.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on January 24th 2016, 6:11 pm

Kira thought he heard footfalls echoing up the tower, but he mostly stuck to reading his selected book. It was a rather curious tale of a young boy who fought his way through trials, seeking a place to call his home--a place where his heart would be.

Kira thought back to the other girl who was not Azumi--the one who had strangled him before he realized he had been choking himself. He wondered if Azumi really did want to be a whole person again, but then there had to have been a reason why she cursed him like this.

Suddenly, Kira heard someone call out to him, so he responded, "I am in here. I mean you no harm; I am merely seeking answers to questions." He hoped that this person was friendly, even though his eye began its rampage once more, and Kira feared what this newcomer might say about his one silver and one amethyst eye.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 3rd 2016, 6:26 pm

Vigilant eyes darted about taking in the room above the stair way as Yima rose from floor level head turning back and forth taking in the stone structure's confines. There was a person here, multicolored eyes, that was the first notable thing about them, and his interested was stirred at the sight of books long forgotten by those that would find them of use.

"Have you found these answers you were seeking", the tall blonde asked earnestly curious. He had encountered so few people outside of bustling cities where safety was easy to come by relatively to here; it was a scant chance he would find someone out here to be sure.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on February 8th 2016, 3:36 am

Kira flicked his gaze from the faded words of the book to the tall figure standing in the doorway. Once again, reality and "memory" blurred within him. His world spun, and then shifted back into place. He moved his left hand over his left eye for a moment. The burning subsided, and he uncovered his eye to reveal that it matched the right.

"Sorry," he mumbled, unsure of where to begin on the question asked of him, "Name's Kira Tamohara, and hardly. I doubt answers exist for what plague me."

He tapped the book thoughtfully with his right forefinger. "Sometimes, I feel my memories are not my own," he coughed lightly, "I dream of a girl with lavender eyes. She told me of this place, and that some red haired 'master' would have my answers." Kira sneered and studied the man's hair.

"Do you dye it?" He looked off to his left and saw some figment of Azumi giggling and shaking her head from side to side. "Azumi seems to think not, but we'll see what you say." Kira rested his elbows atop the book, intertwined his fingers, and placed his chin on them. His gaze met the figure's eyes and remained there.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 14th 2016, 12:33 am

"Natural blonde I am afraid if you were looking for tips with me or in that book", Yima revealed and inquired in the same line. Frankly the entity's meanings seemed confused, there could be more than one entity within the host shell Yima thought as his eyes met the other creature's. Seems the occult and mysterious did not bother them with they way they were speaking referring as they did to someone clearly not here, so gradually Yima's irises would begin to glow allowing him a third layer of vision to help if things got hairy.

"My name is Yima Qwin, my memories are currently my own, although this red haired master you have spoken of might be of interest to both of us depending on the age of your information", Yima stated at length aware of the disappearance of Terra from these worlds long ago.

Astral Eyes: Active

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on March 1st 2016, 2:05 am

Kira felt heat rise up in his cheeks. "N-no, I didn't even know you were in here." He flipped the book closed and held it out to the man in front of him.

The angel noticed Yima's eyes begin to glow, and he half braced himself for an attack, but eased his body into a relaxed position. "So, you knew him? From what I can gather from the book, he was the king here once. Did you know Azumi? She was apparently his apprentice..." Kira hoped that this man might be able to fill in some of the holes, and he thought about where to go from here. "I might know more, but it will take time. For now, you seem to be an interesting person yourself, and I wouldn't mind getting to know you." He felt the burning subside in his eye and relaxed further with the knowledge that he was himself again.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 9th 2016, 12:06 pm

"I am looking for information myself so working together if our interests do indeed align could be most helpful", Yima said appraising of the option. He could give some information now that would string this encounter along enough to make that judgement; it would be nice to have some company at least.

"I was very close to the former king here though I doubt he will ever return", Yima said with a strong sense of finality in his words having already accepted them as the bone cold truth that he saw them to be. What beyond that was this intruder seeking to find here is more interesting he had to admit while he himself also fit that bill to an extent; the lost king here may have never known him to begin with.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 13th 2016, 8:46 am

"I can't deny that your personality intrigues me. For a human." Kira moved his gaze from Yima to the floor. For some reason, the burning sensation was no longer gathered at his eye, but it seemed to emanate from his cheeks. What a strange feeling.

"Embarrassment. It's an emotion." Azumi's writing told him.

"I-I'm sorry. About my comment, and your loss. I didn't even really know the king, but Azumi did, it seems."

Kira scratched his head for a moment, then nodded. He slid out of the chair and gestured to the journal on the desk. "I don't remember sending him on his way," he whispered, and then spoke in a louder voice, "Since you knew the man, it is only fair that you remember him through his words, right?" The question sounded strange to his ears, but he hoped Yima would be comforted by them.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 13th 2016, 6:08 pm

"Loss is a part of life, it helps put the gains we make, the steps forward into a perspective we can appreciate, and because our existences are finite in that we can appreciate the bumps along the way", Yima said at length. That is a way he felt though he does reach for the immortal state of remaining in this plain long past his ordinary expatriation date. He did wonder from time to time what it would be like to live so long he could count the centuries and hundreds of friends he would have on each finger.

"Thank you for offering the knowledge in that book it may mean something deep and solid", the tall blonde thanked the other person cordially with a bow hand after extending to the book. This would be a good time for the other to strike if they intended to or a simply polite gesture; either way Yima was at attention beneath his mask of ease.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 18th 2016, 5:20 am

Kira listened to Yima for a little while, and did his best to smother his urge to chuckle. "Those are some ideals, for a human." He stared at Yima for a moment, his face lips taught to hide his shock at the sound of his voice echoing in the space.

He looked away from Yima and scratched his head. "Um...I'm kind of new...to this whole...human thing." His cheeks felt hot again. He stepped toward Yima as the blonde did his gesture. Kira took in everything and sensed that this man was too admirable for a skirmish. So far, Yima seemed to be reliable, and Azumi seemed to like him, but Kira wondered if this person could actually help him.

"I hope you can keep a secret. I somewhat lied to you about who I was." Kira stepped back from Yima for a moment. He closed his eyes, unfurled his wings, and outstretched his arms to the sides. His wings glistened like bits of frozen ash in the light.

"Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Kira Tamohara, the Fallen One. Former--Cursed--Angel of Death. Will you listen to my story?" Kira lowered his arms, and watched Yima. "Maybe at a more comfortable location..." He mumbled.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 20th 2016, 6:26 pm

"Where do you have in mind", Yima asked appraising their information and intentions putting the book away at his side under his arm. Hopefully it was somewhere comfortable or perhaps with the Cheshire Cat; he was a hoot.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 21st 2016, 6:55 am

Kira looked around the tower, and thought back to the places he had noticed when he was in the air. He seemed to remember spotting a house somewhere in this wacky world. He suddenly wanted tea. Azumi giggled--he thought, anyway, so he decided to go with his foggy idea of the terrain.

"That house I saw with the table out front, maybe?" Kira ruffled his hair and chuckled. "I'm kind of in the mood for tea, so, if you know a better place, that will work, too. Doesn't even have to be this world, if you'd be more comfortable in another one." Kira wondered when, exactly, he had turned into a motormouth.

"Um..." He focused on pressing both of his forefingers together with his thumbs upraised, "if it is in this world, I might be able to give you a lift." Seriously, what was it about this situation that made him so...flustered? "I don't really do that for, well, the living, but I can make an exception every now and then." He waited to see how Yima would react and respond.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 23rd 2016, 9:14 pm

"That would be fine by me traveler", Yima said turning to the door ears perked and at attention for movement behind him.  He knew how to get to that place with the mad hatter and the rabbit or was it the other way around... ahh the mad hare that was the other resident of that house.  A good question he might ask soon was where was this person from and where did they live; it seemed odd to him to meet so many people with no primary residence.  Yima had been meeting a lot of shattered minds and broken people lately; perhaps the ruin of this universe was more so in it's people than in the social structure.  

"A lift, what do you have in mind", Yima turned back curious to his host, was it a gummi ship, and if it was he wondered what sort of model it was.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on April 23rd 2016, 10:54 pm

Kira watched Yima's body language as he agreed to the place to go and talk. The angel exhaled and nearly wiped his brow with the back of his hand. "Okay. Good. This world is like a more colorful and cheery version of where I call home." His eyes filled with a couple of specs of water at the thought of the people he'd lost there. Altair, his half-brother, and his Dusk companion, Nyx.

Kira chuckled as Yima asked him what he meant by a lift. "Stay there for a minute." His voice was even, despite his stomach twisting and turning.

Carefully, Kira circled around Yima and walked back a few paces. He flapped his wings a few times to stretch them out, and ran towards Yima's back. "Don't turn around and raise your arms out to the side." He began flapping his wings and cupped his elbows underneath Yima's arms.

He wondered how Yima would take being off the ground and in the air. He felt the boy's heartbeat against his, and decided that flying with life in his hands felt warm, which was a welcome change to the norm of cold bodies and dull eyes. He felt his heartbeat quicken, and realized that heat was spreading around his face once more.

"Is this okay with you?" Kira asked. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable or something. I can put you down, or we can take the scenic route to the house. Thank you." Kira listened to the rhythm of his flapping wings and began to think he was being more crazy than what he initially thought.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 1st 2016, 8:26 am

"You have me curious the, where do you come from", Yima asked curious as he stated he was while Kira began to circle around triggering a concern in the back of Yima's mind.  He had chuckled so something had to have been amusing so as he got behind Yima bent his head never losing line of sight on the other even as they spread their wings.  

It made sense now that the intended to fly away possibly with him and then came the charge forward.  Yima could dodge the forward motion, intercept it with an attack, or allow the charge to make contact unabated under the impression it was not meant to do him harm, and if it was they would be close.  

Yima turned his face forward as contact was made and the ground would soon become gradually more and more distant a place.  "This is quite alright, lead on", Yima stated the warmth of his body now shared, concerns a bit diminished, and intent on going to the next location.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on May 1st 2016, 4:16 pm

Kira looked up to the sky and flew toward the house he saw with Yima in his arms, when Yima asked after his origins. He cast his gaze down toward the ground, soaking in the colors of the garden. "Originally, heaven." He laughed a bit nervously. "That sounds corny, doesn't it?" He shook his head slightly.

"Currently, I call The World that Never Was home...well, not that it's much of one, but still." He felt the wind against his face and grinned. He flew up higher, closer to the clouds before gently diving down toward the ground. He leveled out his dive and gently landed on the grass next to a purple tablecloth covered table.

He noticed tea cups, a tea pot, and a bunch of mismatched chairs. He bowed slightly and gestured with his open hands to the chairs, wanting Yima to seat himself first. The angel walked over to the tea pot and lifted the lid. He was somewhat surprised that there was a brownish covered liquid that steamed slightly in the pot. He picked up the pot and filled Yima's cup first, and then his own before taking his seat across from his new friend.

"What about you? Where do you call home?" Kira tapped his finger against his tea cup, not sure where to begin his story, but thankful that he might have someone who might know how to help him soon.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top