Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Kia

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

on January 12th 2016, 2:46 pm
Hi! I use to be an old member of the site but I vanished along with others. I'm back now since the site is going through some changes and I would love a fresh start. And in order of a fresh start, I'm going to be honest about me and everything...

When I joined and when I was a member, I wanted to be accepted. I wanted to have friends, which made me say and do things I regret... Instead of gaining friends, there were members that disliked me... And I disliked some members, started drama over my unstable long distance relationship, and I had(and still do) to endure abuse from home.

To be honest, I'm emotionally unstable and have borderline personality disorder. The symptoms started a few months after I joined the site, and I always excused it for being teenage girl hormones. I argued with so many of the members on the site and left so many times. It was a sad and confusing journey for me and it still is...

In the long run, I learned that you must be yourself in order to make the right friends... At that time, I had a fake personality so others could like me. It hurt me as a person and harmed my relationships.

Well I'm kinda back now that I've discovered many things about myself. I'm still the same person I was when I was 15 (somewhat). I still love yaoi, I still watch anime sometimes though, I still get clingy when it comes to making friends, I'm still dating Tyler (I'm not as fiercely protective over him as I was! yeah we all know thats a lie) and I'm still socially awkward as ever! So yeah I'm back... ^^;

Yima

Re: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

on January 12th 2016, 6:34 pm
Glad to hear from you and welcome back. ^^

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Ander

on January 13th 2016, 10:14 am
Dope.

I'm going to be around here too, more or less. It's really great to see you again Kia. : )

on January 20th 2016, 7:00 pm
Thank you guys very much, I'm happy that you both welcomed me with open arms, despite all of the drama I've started... I was young, and I'm still young but I'm getting there. :')

Nero~

on March 7th 2016, 11:37 am
welcome back Kia, and dont worry, you will always have a friend, cause everyone is my friend. unless you hurt a friend of mine

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum