Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Shadeshadow227

Hi.

on October 29th 2015, 1:03 pm
Hello, I am new to this website, and I have gotta say that I am...somewhat confused and impressed. I have never RPed before,and I like the changes from classic Kingdom Hearts media, like the Memories.
Yima

Re: Hi.

on October 29th 2015, 7:15 pm
Welcome and this is definitely a separation from the traditional media version with a long history. I have been thinking about doing a timeline with a brief overview of the different "ages". I could elaborate on that if your interested.

Right now a experiment is taking place with many tools for character creation are at the writer's disposal though that will likely change down the road here aiming for more concrete structure. The memories are an example of that as is the current universe that is departure from the original that a history was built in.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum