Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
FrostBite

on August 26th 2015, 2:05 pm
Since its dots I don't see the problem with it at all. Names Bassasail, new here, and I am working on my application. I am odd, and really do not bother with others unless they speak to me, or PM me to "come to the chatbox." I'm not very interactive, no one really impacts my life, I'm just saying it how it is. If I want to role-play I'll say something, if I want speak I will speak. Other than that I like the site so far, hopefully there are no one who judges on others.
Yima

Re: .........

on August 26th 2015, 7:28 pm
Welcome to the site FrostBite hope you have a good time; any questions feel free to ask. ^^

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
FrostBite

on August 26th 2015, 8:55 pm
Understood, thanks.
Wez

on August 26th 2015, 11:25 pm
Welcome to the site dude, good to have more people to rp with, and I am mainly in twilight town right now until I get out of it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum