Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
MarionetteDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm+/-
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143995 messagesin 12544 subjects

Go down
Demetri

Looking for Participants!

on April 12th 2015, 8:00 am
I wanna make a new character, but I dkn't want to just lim die out.
How about we do a mini-plot together. Hunt a monster or team up for a ouple days IC to look for a bad guy that did something to grab our attention. I would really enjoy rping with at least three others. No less, as I feel its more fun with more people : )

Wanna discuss what we can do here?
Jensen

Re: Looking for Participants!

on April 12th 2015, 11:21 am
This is an open topic currently going on

Pretty much, giant ass beast that needs planning to take down so Jensen needs to escape. He's hunting down a lich. One other person is supposed to join.

on April 12th 2015, 4:19 pm
You could always form a group and do a classic adventure shonen type of thing. You could be looking for the treasures within the Cave of Wonder in Agrabah, but you don't know where that is. So you gather up people and each topic you make has to include all those people and you play off of each other, creating interesting scenarios and getting to know each other more.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Demetri

on April 12th 2015, 4:51 pm
Yeah I saw that Jensen, but I felt it was a little out of my league and I didn't wan to be rude and make you feel like I was paying in the effort. I'm not a good description person when I write, its my biggest poblem I think. But I'd love to join it, if you are still interested!

---
Yeah that sounds awesome Shirou! :D Would you like to join in?
Shirou

on April 12th 2015, 4:55 pm
Sure. I'm quite a lazy writer, so my points won't be particularly long or detailed. I don't actually have a character created for Shirou, but I have my characters Sicarius and Mana.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Wez

on April 12th 2015, 6:43 pm
I'm staying in twilight town until wez is ready to travel to other places but he is stalking someone who does other worldly things if that sounds interesting. Villain could be a villain just for having goals that don't help yours.
Rou2

on April 12th 2015, 7:21 pm
Yo, this is Shirou on my main RPing account.

I think I'll volunteer up Mana. She's not very experienced and has been wandering around looking for her brother. That would motivate her to tag along with you guys, since you'll be traveling around.

Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Sicarius
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 2,736/15,000EXP
Jensen

on April 12th 2015, 7:23 pm
I'll be fine if you join, like I said it is an open topic.

Also, originally I was going to build a sort of guild. While I realize there isn't that many people for one, if your character needs purpose there could be a pseudo-guild with NPCs and what not. Guilds don't have to be purely PCs.

on April 12th 2015, 7:26 pm
Parties are much more fun than guilds. Guilds imply a set of rules and structure. A leader, ranks, and whatnot. A party has the freedom of just a group of people traveling together, having adventures with each other.

I've never actually tried to have a party in an RP before and I think it'd be a cool concept to try out. Basically, just RP in a somewhat linear fashion with the same set of people, making a collective story together. But alas, just a dream.

Sicarius
Jensen

on April 12th 2015, 7:28 pm
That's a fair point, and I was going to originally have a main party. The guild part was more so for story reasons that fit Jensen. Should probably hold off until more people come. I've tried parties, you gotta come to an agreement about your travels. I'll be willing to join a party, and since I'm Level 3-4 if needed I will bump down.

on April 12th 2015, 7:44 pm
As long as we plan ahead and communicate, it should be fine. What we'll have to be aware of is making the RPs interesting and planning something to happen in each one. Plot out the main plot points and then just RP it out. Like, for example, we start at A, looking for B, we run into C, and then we find B (or a hint about it).

I guess it's up to the others, but your level should be fine as is (especially if it'd impede your current development). You'd be the oldest and natural guide of the party (though not necessarily the leader). Your character can sit back during the fights so the others can gain experience, or we can create enemies that are more on your level.

Sicarius
Jensen

on April 12th 2015, 7:58 pm
Creating enemies might allow me to have some action, but it isn't entirely necessary. However, I wouldn't mind acting as a loose mentor. Jensen is not the THAT aged, however he was physically aged to look older than 25. Level isn't as important, it's more so just the development of him into a better cleric who comes to accept some of his issues.

However, planning is key, and I have a few ideas that are either treasure hunting as you originally proposed, hunting an a threat in some world, being thrown into a survival situation, or something investigative maybe? I am making a bestiary of non-heartless and non-nobodies that are significant, so anything explorative that throws something like that in there is fine with me.

But, aside from what we've said, I would like to give Demetri and Wez a chance to speak. Maybe getting Wez out of TT could be a plot point? And I wouldn't mind exploring worlds more in depth than their main areas.

on April 12th 2015, 8:34 pm
I could join a little later when I get out of twilight town but I wanted to take it slowly since I am treating Wez like a normalish dude from the town of twilight.

He is investigating stuff and slowly finding out the world isn't as he thought it was and hasn't gotten to the point of diving into all the other worldish stuff.
Nero~

on April 21st 2015, 4:45 pm
I can volunteer jace, my alt

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Leo

on April 26th 2015, 8:43 am
I'd like to join, though not with this account. Leo is in a state of self discovery, trying to figure out some things, but I'll make an alternate account and post up when you're ready.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Hiro

on April 26th 2015, 9:03 am
This is my (Leo's) alternate account. I'll go ahead and start working on the character sheet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum