Totally Not Spy Buisness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Totally Not Spy Buisness

Post by Wez on March 29th 2015, 3:45 pm

Well Wez had a chance encounter watching two people dispense with those shadowy monsters bearing giant keys... yep totally natural occurrences happening here in Twilight Town yep....

A half day had passed and the young man had decided to spend his time at home resting, thinking things over before he would go back into the world looking for more of this dangerous stuff. Really he was under equipped for dealing with those monsters, looking like they could come right out of nowhere, and try to pounce you for your life. Wez spent that afternoon rolling from side to side every so often attempting to invoke the age old praise of sleep, but he didn't succeed. He had however made himself groggy and irritable combined with being young he decided to go looking for one of these people if they were still in town. Clues at least would be useful he thought grabbing his coat, hat, few rocks pre-inscribed (partially finished), a bottle of water, a sandwich of rye and ham, and left his house locking the door behind wondering were his parent was as he left hoping it wasn't one of "those things".

Night was dark, a little breezy, like a cool blanket slapped over your face. Wez brow furrowed made his way to the darker parts of town expecting those two to probably like things quiet and private with all that phenomenon happening around them.

Wez

Character Age : 16
Home World : Twilight Town

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally Not Spy Buisness

Post by Yima on April 3rd 2015, 8:43 pm

Apple of rosy red held in a clutched hand a few bites short of a whole self swayed forward and back in the tall blonde's hand as he strode through the crowds in the market district like he had done the many hours prior going out to the mansion before he had gotten sidetracked.  Heartless were present here just like they were everywhere else he had traveled which was a weird happiness for the familiarity but by the same token a terrible reality for those unable to protect themselves from that threat.  Yima decided to stay here encase he could met some more remarkable individuals like he did the day prior.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Character Age : 25
Home World : Destiny Islands

Back to top Go down

Post by Wez on April 12th 2015, 10:40 pm

Since the day had already mostly past for Wez he didn't bother going to the Market District first since at the time he thought it would be good to check out the mansion road where stuff happened earlier. What he found skulking around was a few indents in the ground, rustling trees, and a chilly breeze making him glad he had his coat.  If it were in town then maybe he could use some of his ground up graphite to get some finger prints which he might be able to develop a spell to assist in tracking or finding duplicates.  

If nothing else Wez had thunk up a fascinating idea for a new sort of magic for himself that gave him a smile as he rubbed the dirt of the road with his hand imagining the usefulness that might create for him in this investigation.  Perhaps he should get back to town before it got to dark and the little monsters began to show up he thought getting up and changing his direction quickly as the thoughts of danger started to set in.

Last edited by Wez on April 26th 2015, 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Killed the d)

Wez

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 13th 2015, 1:10 am

As the day went by and Yima lounged about where trade and commerce took place families came and went gathering the ingredients to their dinners laid back on a way side bench chin on his palm.  Watching people was kinda nice seeing them go about their day, ignoring the parent yelling at their kid over bad grades in school, seeing them barter making Yima nostalgic for the docks back home where his dad bartered his fish, and put food on the table.  

He wondered if it was nice by duel perceptions the difference between the singular life of a single world sitter or the life of a world traveler and what a transition for someone here might be were the world was less wild than his home where he felt pushed in that direction for a good part of his youth.  If there was someone here who wanted to go and was given the chance would they and how would they do if did indeed go?

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Wez on April 27th 2015, 8:24 am

It might be a good idea to also grab some of those fist sized rocks I'm going by Wez thought skeetering to a slow walk.  Leaning down he started grabbing a few walking from side to side like a crab both legs bent and whichever one going forward moving first follow by the second crossing past his mid section.   Reaching into his right pocket he pulled out  a permanent marker and started writing a certain symbol on these rocks but left it one line unfinished just encase he needed it down the road.

Wez

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 28th 2015, 10:04 pm

Surrounded by talking, active ordinary people, just going about their day had a certain calming allure to it that could put a observer at ease. In Yima's case that was very true sprawled out on a bench passing out, two legs hanging off the end, and his folded under his head forming a welcoming pillow. It had been so long since he had felt able to just rest, a peace he didn't honestly fully trust, but attempt to he did in good will at least... worst case the people around him would panic if there was indeed an issue to concern himself with he should.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Wez on April 30th 2015, 8:50 am

"Well umm fuck...", were the best words Wez could stutter standing a couple yards away from his quarry forgetting his manners though there was nary a person to overhear him this late at night in the mercantile district.  Laying there like a hobo was that same man Wez had seen earlier fling one of those shadow monsters like so much marshmallow.  

Wez hadn't expected to see this man, monster, thing until he got into some dark foreboding back alleyways, but here he was snoozing in plain sight like nothing was the matter.  Come t think of it he had only started going through this district first given the easiest road to the old mansion was here and also because it should have been the safest route in town.

Should he wake him and question him Wez thought realizing this might be the best spot for that reaching into his coat for the stones.  He quickly if delightedly ascribed the last marks and programmed them to explode on his command; once that was done he slide them across the cobblestone road under the bench just encase he had to run.  That finished he coughed clearing his throat before stating, "you there I have some questions for you", also feeling a pit in his stomach he hadn't yet realize existed get a lot deeper.

Wez

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 4th 2015, 2:35 pm

The canine ears attached to the sleeping quasi humanoid mesh of parts dashed with a mop for a head of hair perked up taking Yima from his pleasant dream back to reality where he had made the great decision to sleep on a bench that afforded him little comfort he realized. He could feel it down his back, the tight muscles cramped, and opening hsi eyes saw it was rather late in the day meaning he had been undisturbed which truly was a awesome thing, well until this voice started chiming in that is.

Yima looked up to what appeared to be a rather pale fellow early in his years wrapped up in a warm vestment, it looked comfortable honestly, but that is when the chill started to make itself known in the keybalder's feet. He sneezed as he pulled himself up into a sitting position facing the other man keeping an eye on him appraising his physical ability from his muscles and build as well as what his motives might be.

"What was that; and you are", he asked back not entirely sure of what the guy had asked him or who he was?

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Wez on May 4th 2015, 5:19 pm

Wez's lips pressed close together as he considered his next sentence carefully, he had already seen something this guy can do with the shadow conjurations earlier, and he wasn't taking his attention away from Wez now that he was awake. He was looking him over too... worst case seeing if Wez brought anything to protect himself with which would be lacking visually.

"Why are you here weirdo guy, I have never seen you on town before", Wez asked nearly clenching his teeth letting his hands flex so they didn't go to stiff.

Wez

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 12th 2015, 11:56 pm

"Don't know why that is any of your business", Yima said with a long yawn stretching his arms out noticing the anxiousness the young man was giving off.  Was he that concerned about him, was he a part of some militia, or an interloper as well which would mean he is potentially aware of other worlds.  It would likely be best to get him talking before deicing what he would be doing next.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Wez on July 18th 2015, 11:21 pm

"I live here and I don't think you do", Wez said pointing at the awfully strange guy accusingly hoping the way he acted would help.

"Your like those monsters aren't you or the reason they are here; I saw you fighting", Wez admitted hoping the admission of information would get him somewhere with this guy.

Wez

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 14th 2015, 2:46 pm

That dispersal of information was attention grabbing as was the accusation of his being where he should not, both implied at the very least the beginning of advanced knowledge for an average citizen of this universe at least from what Yima had been exposed to. He seemed like he believed he was in over his head by the stammering, exaggerated movements, and what looked to be the formation of sweat on his forehead. Yima perked upright rising to his feet boots pressed to the ground softly not trying over much to site any more caution in the young accuser.

"Your accurate from your point of view if I am correct in assuming a great deal from the few words you have offered me", Yima said bluntly already putting together his next sentence.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Wez on August 24th 2015, 9:35 pm

What this guy had to say was a lot deeper than it sounded which meant if Wez's eyes did not betray him then this encounter was really in the other man's hands if he was indeed a man. Really what kinda person could move like that or so easily thump down a monster like that; Wez had kind of had an encounter with just one and he had only got away with who knows what happened that gang of people in plain sight.

This was his chance to ask questions he realized since this encounter started it wasn't hostile or you go night night. "What are you doing here and what were those things that you were fighting", he asked looking really really determined at the lazed entity right in the irises.

Wez

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 25th 2015, 12:16 pm

"I haven't decided and apparently neither have you, what will you do tell the authorities an alien has come to end them looking just like anyone else", Yima asked with a raised eyebrow. The way the worlds seemed someone like Yima was unheard off outside of here say and fairy tales so the telling would depreciate this lad's credibility.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Wez on August 26th 2015, 11:52 pm

"Well ummm if I had a better plan I wouldn't have confronted you alone would I", Wez said pointing his finger out again hoping his enthusiasm would out weigh his word choice. He would have to drop his hand really quick though and follow up that statement to keep the conversation going somewhere useful.

"If your not here to do something monstrous then your just passing through so what were those monsters at least if you don't plan on staying", Wez finished a determined look on his sweaty pale face.

Wez

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 27th 2015, 11:43 pm

"The monsters are a race known as well they are incomplete beings looking for something to fill their void whether or not it is their own", Yima said with a nod getting more serious. This kid wanted to protect his home, was willing to confront an unknown force, and stand against that potential threat. He seemed to be earnest so maybe he could become something more...

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Wez on August 29th 2015, 9:32 pm

"So magic or alien or something really bad", Wez said half to the other person feeling like he was asking something plainly evident.  If that was the case then it made sense they attacked people if maybe they were people to begin with which meant there was a cycle.  That was all speculation but ultimately he had to think of what to do next especially if he could barely hurt one what he could do for the community at large with just knowing a blow was coming.

"There isn't much good in knowing your gonna get hit before the bloke knocks you", Wez said shoulders slumped  discouraged but not defeated.

Wez

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 1st 2015, 11:38 am

"So besides asking me questions what is it your really after here, information is helpful, and you do have a motive but where is that going to take you", Yima asked curious for his response. Maybe this guy would be willing to go above and beyond to put himself in the danger neccessary to become someone that could actually protect his people.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top