The Future of the Worlds. (Yima, PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Future of the Worlds. (Yima, PM to join)

Post by Sir Nicholas on January 29th 2015, 9:31 pm

Walking through the forest of his home world, Nicolas Jameson was in a quiet, pensive mood. He was considering where his recent actions would take him. His newfound friends, their agreement to form a "Guild"- and the rising threat of the Memories. All of them were connected in some way, though it hurt his head to try and figure out where it was all leading. Separate, they were strong. Together, they were a force that could take down the mightiest of opponents. For now, they had agreed it was time to return home and deal with each individual threat, and then they would reunite at a later date.

In Jameson's case, he had a few issues to sort out with his estranged father, and he had some long overdue training to do. The recent confrontation with a Frozen Passion showed him that strength alone wouldn't suffice. There was now a need for brains as well as brawn. To do that, he needed to channel his rage rather than let it overtake him. Harnessing his anger, focusing it, that was a lesson where his father excelled in.

For now though, he contented himself in just walking through the forest - alone with his thoughts. At one point however he became so caught up in his mood he barely noticed he'd passed into Maleficent's former realm. The thought of the evil fairy brought up several memories - not the least of which was the excitement he felt during the battles he and his knights fought against the Heartless and her minions.

"What I wouldn't give for a good, hard scrap." He muttered aloud, inwardly annoyed. "That would really clear my head - and then I could get this annoying visit with my Dad done with."

Sir Nicholas

RP Words : 0
Munny : 2465

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of the Worlds. (Yima, PM to join)

Post by Nero~ on February 2nd 2015, 10:34 pm

As drake traveled, he never saw a more dark and depressing place. The forest was a creepy place, in which people seem to lose there minds, or that's what the story's say. As he walked down the path, he saw a shiloette in which he found out from a closer inspection was a man who was laid out in armor. He was saying something, this was a interesting thing. A man alone talking to himself.

Walking out of the bush, Drake looked at the man and smiled."Hello there good sir, I am a bit lost, could you help me find my way out of here? I need to get to the catsle, something about me not being a full fledged knight." Drake said this while he placed a hand behind his head. He was asking a complete stranger to help him find a castle. For all he knew this guy was a bandit, or a rouge knight.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Nero~

Munny : 1947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on February 4th 2015, 6:41 pm

"But of course." Said Nicolas, snapping out of his anger. "I was actually on my way there myself." A small lie, but the Jameson estate was actually located close to King Stefan's Castle, so it evened out.

"Just follow me - and stay close. This is dangerous territory." He gestured with the sheathed sword at his belt. "But before we go any further, I think introductions are in order. Sir Nicolas Jameson, at your service."

Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on February 5th 2015, 1:33 am

"Why thank you, kind sir. I am Drake Fraust. Ass you can tell I am prepared for danger as well."Drake says smileing, shifting his weight, to move the swords sheath around. As he did this he laughed, the shift makeing the energy move in a weird position, makeing a sound wave like reading.

"well after you my fair sir." Drae said after he finished his laugh. His positioning makeing him ready for anything to pop out and attack.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on February 8th 2015, 8:44 pm

"Very well then." Jameson said, walking along the path back to the road. The pair made their way through the forest, silently. The older knight was too angry to think straight, though it didn't register on his face. He was instead focused on what to say when the inevitable confrontation with his father came.

His face was a mask of careful blankness, and when he spoke, his voice was without any hint of anger.

"So, where are you from? This is my home world, and my home is a short distance from the King's castle."

Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on February 8th 2015, 8:57 pm

"I am from some far off world. Though I am trying to find a place to call my own, and to protect the people whom live there." Drake says, smileing walking behind the knight. As he imagined the place this knight must have lived in, a huge castle of sorts. He lost his thoughts imagining it, makeing a over estimation on how it is.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 9th 2015, 12:20 am

He had met a few interesting people since he had begun traveling these worlds new to himself, they were slowly becoming infested with what he had assumed had taken him here.  More than darkness or light was at work in this board game, Yima had survived long enough to feel the strings some might call fate tug oneself along, and at times pull them as well.  There was no power structure here however he had never built one up, he was a wanderer, a thinker, and as he moved slowly through the forest about himself he continued to ponder.  

He was a tall fellow bound with a relatively tight body of muscle beneath his pale grey white outfit, tight all over with exception to the joints, and a pale grey trench coat draped over his shoulders open to let the cool air in.    His leather boots as pale as his coat made small tracks as he made his way to what he had seen earlier that day as a castle, there seemed to be more people alive in these worlds, and a far lower abundance of magic be it ability or perhaps need.  Opening a portal would attract attention he didn't need especially while he was still learning what he needed to do to operate efficiently in these distant places.  

Each world had it's own customs, it;s own rules, and he had no intention of drawing bad vibes disrespecting them either.  He carried some gil in his strap bag swung over his shoulder swinging a little from side to side as the tall blonde walked.  Hopefully there would be no shadows following him here, at least so soon, he was a little worried about Zdynasty still.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Munny : 1626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on February 12th 2015, 10:13 am

"Well, I shouldn't mention this - but as I am a Knight, I am allowed to take on a Squire if I choose." Nicolas replied. "Just be aware, the training I give would be hard, and it would not be painless. And there's the fact you have to follow rigid disciplines. Knights are soldiers. They follow orders, they defend the innocent - and if necessary, they kill. Do you understand exactly what that means, Drake? The choice is entirely yours, but if you accept - it would be worth your while. After all, you'd be learning from the strongest one there is!"

Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on February 16th 2015, 10:57 pm

This guy is the strongest? Wait is he trying to get me to be his squire, or his student? Wait if this guy is the strongest wouldn't he be at the castle guarding you. "Are you trying to get me to be your student? Cause if so, i would like to have proof before I deside to become that." Drake says as he places his right hand on the hilt of his sword, the energy clearly moveing from his palm to his hilt. The power strips on his jacket and sword start Pulseing brighter.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 18th 2015, 6:18 pm

Well isn't this quaint Yima thought as he made his way through the shrubbery letting his hands grasp at the bark of passing trees feeling the grooves on his skin. The beauty of the forest was grand, primarily unsoiled by a woodsman's hand with great wide growths present alongside the younger saplings all rising into the sky. It wasn't so much that the narrative view alone that laid some claim on the traveler's heart, something subtle grasped, perhaps as simple as the quality of air, or eminence of the aged wood the helped sooth his weary soul. His ears perked up as he continued picking up a conversation of sorts which of course implied some social activity he could take part in. He might even be able to learn something valuable about the state of the worlds.

He should probably be casual about his movements not quite being subtle but not rushing forward as his mind might have pushed for had he less self restraint. Not sure of what he might find he called for his "astral eyes", layers of energy acting as a second pair over the first, their light was currently very weak, barely a glimmer from the sun above beating down. What he would find a few yards in front of him would be a mystery soon solved he thought as he continued to what he assumed would be a clearing.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on February 19th 2015, 9:39 pm

Nicolas laughed heartily. "I was indeed offering you to be my student, boy, but if it's a demonstration you're looking for, then so be it. I'm always itching for a fight. And therein lies your first lesson: Be wary of whom you challenge. Pick your battles carefully." He drew the longsword at his belt and ducked into a fighting stance.

"Now, show me your strength."

Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on February 19th 2015, 10:23 pm

Hearing the knight say to always pick his battles, Drake pulled the sword out of its sheath, the blade being akwardly shaped, a long sharp edge extending its reach to the side. The sword seemed to shiver with electricity, as Drake swung. A slash of electricity went infront of the blade, both going to connect in a matter of seconds. As this happened though, a bubble of electricity formed around him, crackling and shinning.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 23rd 2015, 12:40 am

A flash of light extended a short span between both men casting a fervent glow through the vegetation Yima Qwin passed through almost instinctively calling his keybalde caretaker to his side arm.  The blade was long and wide meant for self defense the inner section of the long oval a lattice of dense pipes providing gripping points and more surface area to utilize.   The tall blonde's pace quietly shifted from casual to concerned as he drew closer head finally poking out of the shrubbery preciously blocking his path a battle worked its way before his eyes or at the very lease he expected there to be.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on February 23rd 2015, 4:31 pm

"Electrical impulses coating your blade? I have seen such a technique before, boy." Said Nicolas as he raised his own blade. The enchantments surrounding it blocked out the electrical attack and dispelled it. The blade was coated in a brief surge of numbing electricity - but it did little against him.

(Magic Resistance: 7 - Level 5)

"An impressive defense you have boy. But not nearly impressive enough." Jameson went on as he parried Drake's first attack, then riposted, aiming for his right shoulder with a stab. As with every other fight, Jameson was holding back his immense strength. The blow he aimed now would be strong enough to pierce most defenses, but would not kill.

This was simply a preliminary test. He wanted to see how skilled Drake was, rather than end it now.

Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on March 10th 2015, 5:14 pm

"So are you two just feeling each other out for ability or is this something I shouldn't bother sticking my nose into any further", Yima stated bluntly a tad concerned that the response would then be something along the lines of you know to much or should have just kept walking by. That was indeed a possibility but let's consider the mop head thought to himself, what if they were just training, or if it was highway robbery where the robber was gonna be the victim... oh the good old days... His eyes scanned over each individual carefully as he awaited a response worthy of hsi question.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on March 31st 2015, 12:36 am

As the thrust was sent towards Drake, a voice peeped up, distracting him, making his dodge just a but more difficult."Whoa, hold on, who the heck are you?" Drake says as he looks at the man.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 12th 2015, 6:16 pm

"Pay attention to the knight", Yima shouted back to the distracted young man who could quickly loose his head and Yima didn't wanna have to re-attached it later suffice to say if this was something of a lesser malevolence; the combat that is.  His hand was extended outward along with his blade pointing at the knight who seemed rather sure of himself truth be told, confidence supplemented with arrogance perhaps, or sometime else.  Would he use this break in his opponent's concentration to strike him down if he has the ability to Yima wondered?

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on April 13th 2015, 10:49 pm

Nicolas immediately abandoned his attack and turned at the newcomer. Normally, it would have been difficult to avoid cutting his opponent, but such was his discipline and control of his weapon, that it came right to a halt, inches away.

He could instinctively tell this one was stronger than Drake, and somehow he was oddly familiar, but in a way he couldn't place.

"Hello there." Nicolas said, withdrawing his blade and sheathing it in one smooth motion. "Welcome to the Enchanted Dominion. My name is Sir Nicolas Jameson." He gestured to the younger man. "The boy's name is Drake Faust. And you are?"

Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on April 14th 2015, 10:24 pm

Noticing the sword almost hitting him, made Drake flinch. Wouldn't be the first time either, since he was used to being hit and cut from his old training. The thought of the sword hitting him though made him lose even more focus. After he ended his little flinch, Drake straightened his back, sheathing his sword, bowed politely as the Nick introduced him.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 16th 2015, 11:40 am

"So is this were you disappear to ever few years you aging paladin of justice and the way of light", Yima sounded out toward the knight protector curious of how he would respond tot he comment.  He kept his blades at his sides ready to be used in self defense if necessary although he was beginning to doubt he would require them if this person was indeed who he thought he was and from what realm he was inquiring about with his words prior.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on May 3rd 2015, 6:56 pm

"How do you know me?" Nicolas replied with a raised eyebrow. "Are you a friend of my father's?" He looked over the newcomer. The Keyblades he wielded were unique; obviously his had evolved to suit his heart, and from the way he carried himself, he clearly knew how to use them.

Unlike his would-be adversary, Jameson had no memory of his previous self or their relationship - though the connection between them was unmistakable. There was some truth to the age-old belief that there were invisible ties that connected people; though the knight did not recognize it, he knew there was something familiar about this newcomer.

Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 4th 2015, 2:25 pm

"Well if that is true it explains enough of why you remind me of him if he is who we are both alluding to being Sir Nic", Yima stated flatly at length. He was interested in the youth's response but he was more interested in the why of this chance encounter; their being here more specifically since he was a traveler.  Though in that he was a traveler he didn't have barrings here and the live of other were honestly quite interesting, you could call it people watching.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on May 10th 2015, 11:43 pm

As the two talked, all Drake could think of was that of the key blade. Examining from afar, Drake could tell it was a powerful weapon, and could sense the strength of the wielder.

Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top