Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
MarionetteDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm+/-
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143995 messagesin 12544 subjects

Go down
Hikari

Mirage Hearts

on January 26th 2015, 5:40 pm

[X]
http://miragehearts.forumotion.com/

Mirage Hearts is a new idea that has recently been made by a large community of helpful individuals; both staff and members. A Kingdom Hearts roleplay site, it offers a wide variety of customization and a voice to every individual of all statuses. Set in an alternate universe after the Keyblade War you play as a character of your own creation and are free to explore as well as enjoy roleplaying with your fellow members. Plots all have their own unique touch and are created not just by NPCs or figureheads but by fellow roleplayers; allowing for a wide variety of experiences and plots to partake in. Aside from that it also makes another wise decision in following lore but not letting it chain down the members; its status as an alternate timeline and parallel universe giving a wider variety of options while also standing by its roots as a place for fans of Kingdom Hearts to enjoy storytelling in a whole new way.

I've been on Mirage Hearts for a bit and so far I've been impressed with what I've seen. It has a lot of promise and even with the few members currently on it manages to be more active than even much larger forums. I honestly feel as though it has incredible potential as a medium of writing and I think it'd be an amazing experience or even a great fresh start for people both used to and new to roleplaying as a whole.

But I'm not the only one who has something to say about Mirage Hearts.
Etzolix

Re: Mirage Hearts

on January 26th 2015, 5:43 pm
Hikari wrote:But I'm not the only one who has something to say about Mirage Hearts.

is this where sponsors come in
Hikari

on January 26th 2015, 6:04 pm
yes.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Takeshi

on January 26th 2015, 6:13 pm
*runs into the room* THIS SITE IS EVERYTHING GOOD THAT WE HAD IN THE COMBAT SYSTEM, BUT IT'S ALSO OPEN ENDED ENOUGH TO BE REALLY FUN!!! *runs out of the room*

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Jeremi

on January 26th 2015, 6:18 pm
...Basically, you guys remember how things were before Zexion came back and broke everything beyond any hope of repair?

...It's basically that.

tl;dr: is rly gud

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Shirou

on January 26th 2015, 6:23 pm
Mirage Hearts is a really fun and exotic place to RP. It has a well thoughtout competitive based system. You should definitely come on by and join. Now smile convincingly and AdLib compliments for the site.

Where do I get my paycheck?

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Elodie

on January 26th 2015, 6:54 pm
Mirage Hearts is a fun site, lots of friendly and helpful members. It's also very active. :)
Lynette Elise
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

on January 27th 2015, 3:20 pm
I will say that it's unusual to be on a Kingdom Hearts site without any of the established canon characters, and yes, there are none of the Canon Characters. It's like a Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe setting and it's cool. It actually *works*.

And hey, Lyn gets to be the Lady of the Castle in Beauty and the Beast... that's going to make for an interesting storyline to develop. I still need a better name for it since it's not exactly *Beast's* Castle anymore...

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Jensen

on January 27th 2015, 5:55 pm
The advertisement is already there, just saying.

on January 28th 2015, 12:09 am
I'm sure they're aware. People are allowed to freely express themselves. And members giving personalized recommendations is a good way to understand what environment the advertised site cultivates.
Shirou

on January 28th 2015, 8:07 am
Jensen, you could also be a little less condescending, BTW.

Eno

on January 28th 2015, 6:24 pm
I wouldn't say he's being condescending, I think he's more or less pointing out that unlike the others who also advertise their forums, aside from one thread that has six responses, this particular one has its community letting their opinions be heard. It's odd how no one from the other forums since the revamp have done this. It's also odd when you take into consideration that the opinions in this thread are from the same people that used to roleplay here. Pretty crazy coincidence if you ask me.

So, to some, me in particular, it looks like it's gone from a simple display of: "Hey our site's pretty cool, come give it a look!" to: "Hey this forum we went to is better than Kingdom Hearts, and has all the things this place doesn't have, leave this forum and join ours instead!"

Funny enough I wouldn't have taken it in such a way if it wasn't THIS site's veterans advertising Mirage Hearts, aside from Elodie of course she's not a vet as far as I know. It comes off as incredibly suspicious, and a bit underhanded, especially when you look at who some of the mods are for Mirage Hearts, and who in particular has posted in this thread. But, for all I know, I might just be an incredibly paranoid guy with a keyboard incorrectly perceiving this display. I just really REALLY hope I'm wrong. If I am, please feel free to tell me cause this site looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 15,000/15,000EXP
Level III: 19,739/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP
Shirou

on January 28th 2015, 8:11 pm
The way he worded it seemed condescending. He could have a better word choice.

And, to be fair, this is probably the first time a site advertised has a lot of members who came from this site. I do personally think that it is a genuinely fun site that's refreshing.

However, I can understand where you're coming from. Half of the members of MH's staff have (or had) bad beef with Yima, as well. It's a KH site, so there's more likely to be a rivalry. Not to mention the many comparisons with how the site used to be, implying that MH is better than this site, rather than it's a site that could be enjoy alongside ofi t. So I don't blame you for assuming that.

Krystal

on January 28th 2015, 8:13 pm
*Tried to register awhile ago*

*Still waiting for confirmation email*

i apr0ve f dis sight

Ikara Yukinko

on February 2nd 2015, 3:43 am
Really, it's two different types of KH, so even though it takes place in the same worlds, etc... It's nice to change things up a bit.

I don't think people are trying to say choose one over the other, but maybe a refresher by changing it up a bit. Maybe instead of playing good all the time, or using one type of element, this gives you the opportunity to play another side, or use a different skill set. It's actually a really nice change of pace, and I can say while I'm on that site, I will never intentionally abandon this one. I'm sure there are others who can agree with that.

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
Jeremi

on February 9th 2015, 4:24 pm
Krystal wrote:*Tried to register awhile ago*

i apr0ve f dis sight

That was a temporary glitch. Should be fixed now. Try again.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Onyx

on February 9th 2015, 4:25 pm
It does have a good staff now

on February 10th 2015, 6:25 pm
Jeremi wrote:
Krystal wrote:*Tried to register awhile ago*

i apr0ve f dis sight

That was a temporary glitch. Should be fixed now. Try again.

I already started forever ago silly.

Shirou

on February 10th 2015, 7:43 pm
Onyx wrote:It does have a good staff now

The best staff.

Mostly due to one member in particular.

Ander

on February 19th 2015, 8:44 am
A bit late to reply, but I find it incredible. It's a good site from what I've seen thus far.

on February 19th 2015, 11:44 pm
-Tis a good place to explore new ideas with others

-Structured with a progression system for those lovers of seeing how much they can grow

-A different take on the lore of the franchise we all love, using only the concept rather then the iron clad history

on February 20th 2015, 1:13 am
Pretty sweet place.

The vibe is very competitive but also fun with room for story!

Highly Recommended in my books :)

on March 23rd 2015, 7:40 pm
Joined I'm enjoying it ^_^

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum