Watching the sunset

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching the sunset

Post by Jack on January 17th 2015, 4:24 pm

Jack smiled to himself, leaning against the train station, looking out over the town. The beautiful sunset painted a masterpiece over the town, A soft whistle of a train shrilled in the distance, pulling closer and closer to the station.

"You know, I don't think I'll ever get used to this sight." he said to no one in particular. He crossed his arms, sighing softly. "I do suppose I have to head back soon. Don't want to be out too late." he said yet again, as if daring the universe to do otherwise.

Probably it would. That wouldn't be too bad, He mused. Give him the excuse to go out for some sort of dinner.

Jack

Character Age : 22
Home World : Twilight Town

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching the sunset

Post by Felicity on January 20th 2015, 5:29 am

"Oooh~! Come back here!"

In the plaza of the the train station, a woman with long silver-blue hair was chasing... something... She entered the area like a woman on a mission, but when her target was no where to be seen she feet paused so that she could do a double-take. And sure enough, it wasn't around the area. With a dramatic sigh, visible from even a long distance,

Felicity adjusted the hem of her pants and strolled over to the short wall encircling the area. The songstress was mumbling something or another to herself as she plopped on the ground right where she stood, crossing both her arms and her legs in a child-like anger. For being the young adult she was, she hardly ever acted it. And it was probably not the first thing she wanted the stranger who was standing not too far off to see. So much for first impressions.

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where mem'ries never fade.

Felicity/Tsumiko
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,747/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Felicity

Character Age : 19
Home World : Destiny Island

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on January 20th 2015, 7:59 pm

Jack hummed to himself, pushing himself off the wall and wandering over to the mysterious young adult, leaning against the wall.

"Hey, uh, Are you looking for something? May I help out?" He asked, tilting his head towards her. "Just saying, two heads are better than one." He shrugged a bit, relaxing comfortably. "... Also, My name's Jack."

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on January 22nd 2015, 3:28 pm

Blinking eyes looked up at the man named Jack. Both her attitude and posture became more friendly as he spoke to her. After he offered his help, introducing himself, the songstress flashed him a warm smile. "My name's Felicity. It's nice to meet you, Jack," she said with a giggle, getting to her feet. Scanning the area once again, still not seeing what it was she wanted to, she nodded and leaned toward the man before her with a serious expression. Though her idea of 'serious' was anything but, looking more like a silly cartoon character.

"I was chasing this thing, but I lost sight of it somewhere. It's white and moves like it ain't got any bones," Felicity did her best to imitate what it was she was describing. "The mean thing stole something from me! It's not anything all that important, but it was still a rude thing to do..."

It wasn't too often that the songstress ran into people who new who or what a Nobody was, so she often left out a lot of the obscure details. More times than none, they thought her mad and left on their merry way. But that was okay. She didn't expect them to understand, so it never really hurt her. The man standing before her was no exception, as of that moment. Whether he knew or not had yet to be seen.

With a soft smile, Felicity shrugged her shoulder, ready to give up finding the Nobody that had stole from her. "Oh well, I guess."

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where mem'ries never fade.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on January 24th 2015, 2:44 am

Jack nodded at the introduction, bowing a bit. "Enchanté, Felicity." he said, before following her eyes around the admittingly empty area. Then, upon seeing her "Serious" look, he stifled a giggle behind a glove. His demeanor became a little more stiff as he heard her description.

"White, moving as if it had no bones, madame? That sounds like a Nooo..." He blinked at her, cleared his throat, and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Like, ah, Nooothing I've ever heard of before." he concluded lamely, "But, of course, not too hard to find, I suppose. They must stand out. Perhaps we can still catch this thief, non?" He looked back to Felicity and smiled, secretly hoping his slight faux-pass would be ignored.

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on January 24th 2015, 5:45 am

For a moment, she actually thought he was going to say "Nobody", but when his words came up short, claiming he knew nothing the songstress sighed silently. Though music was her thing, the notes and pitches very important, she never was quite able to catch when someone was fibbing, or speaking with a fake accent. Misfortune lead her by the hand to being far too dense. And so, the faux-pass was indeed ignored.

That being said, Jack's offer to help her catch the culprit lifted her spirits. Her expression turned excited, Felicity smiled at him. "Really really? You'll help me?" she said, aiming to take his hand and shake it to voice her childish glee. "You're so kind! Tell ya what! If we find that thing, I'll share with you the goods that were stolen! If they aren't destroyed, that is..." she stopped her excited bouncing to look off to the side for a moment in 'serious' thought, then commenced once again. "But if it's not, then I'll definitely share with you! It'll be so fuuun~!"

She jumped into the air with an excited squeak before running off with her arms out like an airplane. They were definitely going to find that no good thieving Nobody and put it in its place. Spinning to look at Jack, Felicity stood by the entrance to the tunnels and pointed a finger inside. "Nay, nay! Jack-kun! Let's look in there!"

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on January 25th 2015, 2:22 am

Jack also sighed, but in relief. She didn't seem to find his odd choice of words, well, odd. But, truth be told, he wasn't too good at lying. He scratched an itch at the back of his head, nodding along with the songstress. He blinked when she offered to share the "Loot" of the nobody. "Ah, non, non, it's fine, helping you is my own reward." But, he followed her none the less toward the entrance to the underground concourse.

"Ah, A true hiding spot for any villain." he said, looking into the fairly dark passageway. He put a hand to the hilt of his blade, moving into the tunnels. "While we chase the thief, perhaps I can learn a bit more about what happened...?"

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on January 25th 2015, 5:13 am

She giggled. Silly boy. "Well Imma share with you anyways. 'Cause that's what I wanna do," she gave him a playful look as she spun on her heels to begin walking into the tunnel.

The entrance was indeed dark. The only light inside was the few fixtures spread throughout the tunnels. Otherwise, the shadowed corners were enough reason to cause the suspicion about that this was a good Nobody hidey-place. Definitely gave her those vibes, anyways.

"Well," she began to string together her response as she looked around the area. "I was walking around Market Place after just making my purchase, and I looked up to see if I could catch a glimpse of the sunset. But with all those tall buildings, there was no way. So I turned around to go up to the Station Plaza, but there it was! The thief was standin' right there behind me and swooped up my goods!" She made a dramatic scooping motion with her arms to further paint Jack a picture. "And then they ran off. Can you believe that!? Lousy, no good... meanies!"

After having rounded several corners with no luck, Felicity was so engrossed with reenacting her story that she was hardly paying attention anymore. And to bad, too. A flickering shadow of the next corner gave hint that someone was with them there in the tunnel.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on January 26th 2015, 3:03 am

Jack shrugged when Felicity made up her mind about the 'loot,' not wanting to argue. He did smile to her playful look, however.

The darker tunnels gave Jack a few chills, looking around the shadowed walls. He, of course, hadn't seen much of the nobodies. What little he did know was through books that the Person who taught him Magic had. He knew enough to recognize them, at least, he hoped he did.

He did, however, listen intently to Felicity's story.

"That no good scoundrel! Don't worry, madame, that villain will be brought to Justice, on my name as a future Musketeer." he declared, placing a hand on the hilt of his sword. Then, something moved on the edge of his vision.

"Did... Did you see that...?"

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on February 1st 2015, 9:27 pm

"A musketeer, huh..?" Felicity had a thoughtful hand placed at her chin as she sized up the man before her. He definitely acted the part, both visually and in spirit. But did he have the skills to live up to the name of 'Musketeer'? That was to be seen.

Then again, what did she know? The only thing she knew about Musketeers is what she heard and read in stories.

But her attention was called away was Jack made mention of something. Turning her gaze to where he was looking, the songstress did indeed see movement. Springing to her feet, she made chase. "Stop thief! Gimme back my goods!"

It was needless to say that her loud voice scared off whatever it was that was there and into a different part of the tunnel, for when she got to the corner there was no one there. Spinning this way, and that way, and back again, Felicity's puffy-faced expression spoke her disappointment.

"Rats..." she mumbled mostly to herself. snapping a finger. Turning to wherever Jack was, she said, "I think it knew we were coming. It's a smart one, I tell ya!"

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on February 4th 2015, 4:59 pm

Jack rushed after the mysterious thing behind Felicity, sighing in defeat as it was no longer there. He looked around the tunnel, hoping to catch another glimpse, but nothing was there. "I'm sorry, Felicity, But I don't see them here." he said, sighing. "They probably did see us coming." he agreed, wiping his brow.

"So, If we were a smart villain, where would we hide...?" He pondered, walking down the tunnel.

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on February 5th 2015, 4:46 pm

The songstress pranced behind Jack as he started wandering down the tunnel, pondering to himself. Humming in thought, she said, "If I were a smart villain, then I'd have no reason to hide. But I guess if I had to..." she hummed a little longer with a finger to her chin before continuing. "...then I would hide either where it's least expected or in plain sight."

Just as she spoke, Felicity seen the culprit at the end of the tunnel, looking right at the duo. The Dusk just stood there, twisting as its nature would have it do, and didn't move. Felicity was sure it was taunting her, and was about to charge when she noticed something. It didn't have her goods. Squinting her eyes, she thought for a moment that perhaps she just could see them from the distance they were at. But alas, even squinting proved to make no difference. This Nobody failed to have her things.

“Shoo! Shoo!” she made the gesture to match her words as she looked on at the Dusk. “You're only making things harder, so if you aren't the thief then go home.” Little did the songstress know that this Dusk was only trying to be a distraction. She didn't know what was so special about what it was she bought, but they obviously wanted it.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am