Being Tuned In (Anya, Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Tuned In (Anya, Open)

Post by Charity on January 10th 2015, 4:27 pm

Charity kicked at the ground below her as she walked the main road of Destiny Island. Man, yesterday was odd. So many things happened, so many new faces, so much to remember. It all sort of weighed on her mind like a heavy ball of... stuff. But... in the end it all worked out, so there was that. But now, as the musician aimless roamed the island, looking to take her mind off everything, she found herself rather bored. So bored, in fact, that it was quickly becoming irritating. A sturdy stick served as her whipping tool as she lashed out at the over-grown green-age along the side of the road. Damn grass. Thinking it could grow wherever it felt like...

It was an otherwise comfortable day. The sun was shining, but the heat wasn't too bad. There was hardly any clouds in the sky, but enough to give decent shade. A gentle breeze brought the scent of the ocean with it, but not so much so that it was sickening. It was just.... perfect. And boring. Or at least compared to yesterday it was. After all the craziness that happened and everyone running out one by one, she sister Karahito came back, much to Felicity's joy. She seemed a little bothered by something, and as the night dragged on it became more evident. But she refused to say what it was, let alone admit that there actually was something wrong. Despite that, both Charity and her two older sisters spent the night chatting and catching up. There were a few tough spot were things got awkward, but Felicity was always present to save the moment. Which was nice. That and there was that weird machine guy that sat and listened to her play the violin. It wasn't so bad, tough. He was a little strange, that Feisu, but he seemed nice enough. He even asked her to play again for him some time! That alone left the musician in a decently good mood before offing herself to bed. When she woke up though, breakfast was already made and there was a note left by Karahito. Something about having to go out for a while to find … something … but that she'd be back as soon as she could.

Charity didn't like it, but at least the food was good.

Now, as the day waged on, the poor girl found herself swinging at plants, mumbling to herself. Such busy. Much bored. So ugh. Eventually, she made her way to the beach and popped a squat right there on the sand.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Charity

Character Age : 16
Munny : 25798

Back to top Go down

Re: Being Tuned In (Anya, Open)

Post by Anya on January 10th 2015, 5:17 pm

She had one mission today and this was too simply being home some groceries. Although, before she even got to the grocery section of this story she found something amazing and was currently trailing them. Yes, indeed it was something she hadn't seen in quite awhile well she had seen her on occasion, however she always had people around her or she was playing music and didn't want to be rude and interrupt. This time however would be different, why you may ask? Why that's simple, her pigtailed soon to be friend was bored! What a shocker! She was bored too! Granted she was always bored unless entertained, however that was just details at the current moment.

There she was on the sand plopped down and she was wide open for a surprise game of leap frog. She sprinted forward from where she was laying down on the grass watching her target. When she got close enough she went to take off into the air, however she got caught forgetting she was wearing a dress and she ruined her chance to attack she went spinning in the air and now her head was on a straight collision course with the back of the pigtailed girls head.

Anya

Character Age : 11
Munny : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 10th 2015, 6:02 pm

There she was, sitting, sighing, being visibly bored and wishing something would happen. And then she heard it. First it was the crunching of grass, and then the shifting of loose sand. It was the sound of footsteps, and quick ones, too. But before her head could even make the 180 degree turn to see just in the blazes was on the move, her sight was impaired by a spinning mass of momentum infused hair.

BONK!

"GAAH!" Charity was sent flying upon impact, rolling a few times and most likely getting sand in all of the uncomfortable places inside her clothes. And face.

While a goose-egg was surely growing in size on her noggin, the pig-tailed girl propped herself up on her hands, spitting out golden grains of dirt. There was a distressed tear in her eye that she refused to let fall as she turned to look at what it was that had been her assailant. She was half expecting to see her sister with some form of crazed weapon she wanted to "try out". But no. It wasn't her sister. But some clumsy looking girl with a weird hat.

"Wh-What the hell!?" Charity shouted at the girl in irritation as she leaned back onto her ankles, rubbing her poor battered head. "Do I look like some kind of target to you or something?"

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 10th 2015, 6:40 pm

She held herself on the sandy floor as she felt a bump grow on her head and she quickly began to rub it with both her hands, ignoring the pigtailed girl for a second while she massaged her head that was in pain. "Ow much pain in the head... Many ow, ow ow ow. She continued saying while rubbing the bump unsure if she would be stuck with a bump. Although she finally turned around remembering the pigtailed girl and she had a confident smirk on her face as she pointed to the girl who was clearly way taller. "So my pigtailed target, you were able to survive my first attack, I commend you on that. ALTHOUGH, you won't be able to survive my next attack!" She went to attack by doing a super kick, however she put way too much power into so it honestly looked like she lifted her leg and jumped up into the air and she came back down and fell into the sand. Holding her leg and saying a cliche phrase. "Seems' I'm fresh out of power...for now, my pigtailed target."

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 11th 2015, 4:12 pm

When she was called a 'pigtailed target', Charity's defense flag swung up and was prepping herself for what could potentially have been battle. She readied herself to dodge as the crazy little girl prepared to kick her. But, no. All that preparing only to see the girl fall flat on her back. This chick was missing a few screws in her head or something. Or fell one too many times. Either way, she was certainly insane.

"Wh-Who the hell are you? And why do you keep calling me a target. I haven't done anything wrong, so I can't be on any hit-lists or anything... I hope..." Charity trailed off into thought, wondering if she actually had done anything worthy of being placed on a hit list. Although if she had, they chose the worst possible hit-man, er... girl, in this case, to get the job done. That idea was absurd. Next! Nope, just kidding. There is no next. Because her sister would never allow her to do anything dangerous that would earn her an enemy.

"Go take your silly games somewhere else er something..." Charity, still rubbing her aching head, stood to her feet and turned her back on the strange girl to leave. Best make an escape before anything else weird happens...

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 11th 2015, 6:07 pm

Her entire faced grimaced for a second when she was berated and she looked down as she was scolded for a second. Although she didn't understand, why in the world she didn't catch on. The smile on her face grew wider, and she quickly ran forward towards when she turned to walk away from her."You're wide open." She screamed out then ran forward and slid on the sand aiming to sweep her off her feet and knock her onto the ground right on her bottom. She would then spin in a circle while her arrow like hair spun with its different strands. She laughed haughty like and she stood on one leg and in a Kung fu pose. "My pigtailed target I acquire your assistance should we have success, I shall be your servant in your strives to rule the island!" She said to her spinning on one leg while in her kung fu stance, however she fell once again, unfortunately for her, her hair hat wasn't in control of her actions so she could barely do anything.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 12th 2015, 5:35 pm

Even though that strange girl screamed, there wasn't enough time to react. Being caught somewhat unawares, the musician was easily swept off her feet, her legs flying out from under her. However, instead of landing on her bum, she landed on her side. Yet again, sand got into all the uncomfortable bits of her clothing. If it weren't for her supreme control, Charity would have been growling in irritation. Sighing, she rolled over on to her back to look up at what she assumed to be a bad interpretation of the crane stance. Attempting to fuse her face with as much apathy as she could, it didn't hold for long as the girl continued to speak.

"What are you talking about? Does it even remotely look like I'm aiming to rule the Island? 'Cause I'm not," Charity laughed, letting her body span out and start soaking up the sun's rays. There was absolutely no sense of urgency in her rather relaxed body. "And why in the worlds would I want to help someone who attacked me?"

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 12th 2015, 7:57 pm

When the pigtailed target began to laugh at her she looked at her confused for a moment. Although, a moment later she began to laugh with her haughty laugh. She jumped into the air and landed right right next to charity and looked over at her laughing still in her haughty laugh. She crossed her legs and put her hands behind her back. "Well my pigtailed target should you help me, I won't be attacking you anymore and rather then having to sleep with one eye open! You'll be able to sleep soundly knowing your servant Anya! Will be taking care of the rift raft of the island and besides who wouldn't want to rule the island! Ruling the island means you....well rule the island! How Awesome would that be!? Come on help me out pleassssssse!" At this point Anya was looking at the girl with puppy eyes and the quivering lip, her last chance at and last attempt at attempting to get this girl to help her with what needed helping with.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 15th 2015, 4:59 am

Charity made her best attempt at not looking that sad, heart-string pulling look, even equipped with the pouty lip. As she looked away, side glancing every once in a while to see if that face was still there (which it was), the musician weighed her options. The upside was that she wouldn't have to worry about being a 'pigtailed target' anymore and not getting randomly attacked. While this was her first encounter with the strange lass, it was implied that were was more to be coming if this didn't go down the right way. But this... Anya... why in the worlds would she assume that Charity wanted to rule the Islands? Even if she did, she wouldn't have wanted this girl's help. But on the down side, she had no idea what it was that Anya wanted help with. Having no idea what you're getting into is like...sticking your head into an abysmally dark hole. Bad idea. But it couldn't be all that bad. Right? Besides, she said 'servant'. That could prove amusing in and of itself.

Sighing, Charity say up. There was no harm in humoring this strange kid. "Fine. I'll help you. But only on ONE condition," she held up a single finger towards the girl. Then a second thought led her to raising two. "Well, actually two, but whatever. One! You won't attack me anymore out of the blue. And two! Stop calling me 'pigtailed target'. I have a name, which is Charity, and I'd appreciate it if you used it. If you can do those two things, I'll help you, I guess. But, uh... what exactly is it that you want help you..?"

She peered over at the strange girl with her strange hat, looking at her with masked curiosity. Long brown pigtails cascaded into the sand as she tipped her head to the side.

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 15th 2015, 10:55 am

Anya dropped the smile and her little pouting lip and jumped in the air about to shout for joy, however of course as always there was a condition. No one ever could simply help out and get a servant now a days. She landed on her feet and listened to the one condition that turned into two, however she didn't say anything merely giggled a little when the word two was spoken. Although when she heard her ask what that condition was she simply smiled at her and walked up close to her.

"Why that is simple. My pig...chari...chair....Cairty! We are going to go to the store and buy stuff that my mother has asked for!"

The younger girl said cheerfully to the much taller woman. She looked at her cheerfully and out of a small pocket on the side of her white dress she had a little pouch that was filled to the brim ready to burst.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 17th 2015, 5:04 am

The store..? The girl wanted help going shopping? Why in the worlds would her mother even let her go to the store all on her own when she looked so young? It didn't even look like she could remotely do the task without some trials. And that pouch of munny! By George, who would put that much responsibility in one clumsy looking kid? But that was honestly the last thing to bother her.

Cairty?

Really?

Her name wasn't all that hard to say! Honestly! The musician wasn't even sure how this kid managed to pronounce it so...wrong. She sighed, looking at Anya with and air of dissatisfaction. "It's Charity. Chair-ih-tea," she enunciated her name, doing her best not to the the tiny twitch in her eyebrow to show. "But I guess... if going to the store's all you need, then let's go."

The plan was: Go to the store, help the kid, ditch her the next chance she got. Screw all this 'servant' talk. At least then she could be left in peace. But on the other hand, she was wishing for something to do. Maybe... this was the universe's answer to her plea? No, more like a cruel joke. There's no way Charity would stoop so low, literally and figuratively, to make a friend. Right?

Standing to her feet, the musician let her arms hang limp at her sides, swinging a little with the motions. "Alright," she breathed the word, afterwards putting more energy into herself. "Lead the way, I guess."

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 17th 2015, 9:00 am

Anya was filled with excitement and overjoyed at the fact that now she finally had someone to talk too! Yea, it took a little convincing and a little bit of expert talent on her end. I mean who could ever resist that old big eyes expression right...actually a lot of people on the island did...BUT, that's not the point. The point is she finally had someone, and of course as promised, she would help this someone rule the islands! Putting the pouch back within her pocket and with a smile on her face she turned to her target and smiled. "Great, Thank you! Chaiiiirrity, it's not too far from here and the sooner were done the sooner we can make plans for you're conquest to ruleeee!" She spoke in a confident tone and even almost attempted a cackle, however she hacked up a lung while trying that. After a small little cough fit she blushed out of embarrassment, moving forward without a word towards the street covering her face at the current moment in time.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 17th 2015, 4:20 pm

Charity had to bite her tongue as the girl said her name. She at least said it right this time, albeit in a more annoying manner than before. She couldn't control, however, the eyebrow that raised itself at Anya's sad cackle. It was kind of concerning, to be honest. Enough so that even the musician was wondering what kind of physical condition the girl was in. Mustn't have been so bad if she was walking away, though...

But then it hit her. She said it again. She said 'rule the Islands' again. Why? Seriously? Following beside her out towards the street and even down it, Charity didn't know if asking was going to give her the answer she wanted. BUt it was worth a shot anyways. "I-It's not that I really care or anything, but what makes you think I want to rule the Islands? I'm pretty sure I've never done anything that would even begin to look like I do."

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 17th 2015, 9:54 pm

Anya slowly recovered her embarrassment from her recent failure of a cackle and she looked over at Charity. Her widened eyes had confusion marked inside of them while they walked down the road towards the store which they would be at in a matter of moments, due to the fact that it was near the ocean. Anya looked at her with an honest smile and tilted her head while walking next to her. "Well I once had a dream that the one who ruled the island was loved by everyone they got to live in a really awesome place like a mansion and they even got to go on adventures! When I told my mom about my dream she simply smiled at me and said that how things were in the old universe whatever that means so if things were like that in an old place then clearly they could be like that here right? Well I'm to young too rule and my mom is too old, but your just right! I would gladly be your servant so then that way neither of would be bored again! I could finally have a best friend imagine that!" She smiled becoming excited while she spoke and even doing a little jig while she walked excited by her own words while they approached the store.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 20th 2015, 5:04 am

Loved by everyone, huh? Though while it was true that she had two doting older sisters, one more than she really wanted, it hardly seemed like everyone would like her. Felicity, on the other hand, now there was someone that a good majority of people could like. And she could probably rule a lot better than her, too. "You sure you got the right person? I mean, there are a lot of other people out there, or even on the island for that matter. Who's to say that I'm the person in you're dream? And not that I'm against living in a mansion or anything, but i don't think this island can support a really big one. Or at least not one big enough for my tastes..."

Charity trailed off, thinking to herself. Just how big could a mansion be before it's considered a small castle? Wouldn't want to breach that boundary in the instance she was some crack-dream prophesied wonder child. There would be nothing wrong if she were, though.

Just as she pulled herself out of her rambling thoughts, the musician found the pair standing before one of the Island's very few stores. How it even had a store with the wide variety it possessed was beyond her. Most of the worlds were still disconnected and didn't know about each other. So where all the products sold at this store came from was ind of a mystery. Maybe the owner was a world traveler like herself.

"Alright, pipsqueak," Charity began to enter the store, looking over her shoulder at Anya. "Let's get whatever it is you need and get out. Don't think your mom would like ti if you took forever."

Even though she said this, Charity was still set on ditching the girl the next chance she got. But the more she talked with her, the more she was curious...

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 20th 2015, 11:18 am

Anya looked over at the girl and laughed at the answer she was given. Clearly this woman never saw the mayor's mansion that was on display around the main isle, however it was covered by some of that jungle stuff so it was somewhat understandable. As the woman kept talking she honestly did think about her words, maybe she wasn't the one to rule or to lead the islands.....NAH it was definitely her, when she thought about, Charity fit the bill more then anyone else on this island. She met almost all of the extroverts on her daily adventures on the island. So far, none of them seemed to have what Charity had and that was the ability to stay with her for over a massive time of five minutes. It felt like a new world record in her eyes and she couldn't even believe that. When they finally reached the store she was addressed as a pipsqueak.....unbelievable...

SHE HAD BEEN GIVEN A NICKNAME!

Oh this Charity was indeed a kind person that should be praised, unlike the others....but that didn't matter right now. She pranced to the front side of Charity and gave her part of the list with some items marked certain brand products of food. Two extra large bottles of oolong tea and also a large pack of onigiri. Although there was only three products, and they weren't all that big. Someone Charity size would obviously have no problem, however a NORMAL girl around Anya's age and size would definitely have a hard time carrying those three items. Anya after giving her the small list then gave her a small salute. She then began to skip towards the other side of the store humming a happy upbeat tune, leaving both the cashier and Charity at the store entrance.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 22nd 2015, 3:50 pm

Taking the small slip of paper that was handed to her, Charity read what was written there with a blank expression. Her eyes flickered up, however, as Anya began skipping away, humming to herself. For a moment, she had an eerily similar flashback or deja vu or something. This girl.... was just as hyper as her older sister... With a sigh, the musician looked at the cashier as if asking for advice. When all she got in response was half a grin and a lazy shrug, Charity groaned her way into the aisle, searching for the small girl. First on the list was two bottles of tea. She ended up passing the shelves in her search and grabbed the items and continued on, stuffing the shopping list into her pocket.

On her way down another aisle, Charity stopped, eyes fixated on a singular item on a shelf. Carrot cake. And not just any carrot cake, but carrot cake CUPCAKES. The tiny paper wrapped goodies even had the super yummy cream cheese icing on the top. And sprinkles! Who could resist that!? In a matter or milliseconds, the bottles of tea where dropped to the floor and the musician was stuffing her hands into every pocket her clothing possessed. A swirling purple cloud of depression loomed over her when she realized that she left her wallet at home. This was not her day.

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 22nd 2015, 4:51 pm

Anya hummed her cheerful little tune that was stuck in her head for most of the day while she picked out her items. Thank goodness she already knew where her predetermined items were from times past when she had come here so that really wasn't a problem having to search for them. First she picked up the loaf of bread, then there was the large tube of toothpaste and finally, but not the most least important she would have to get the eggs. While this indeed was a very odd list all together there was a reason. The rest of the products were picked up from her parents at one of the main bigger stores in short, they liked the certain products that came from here.

Standing in the back of the store she did a quick look around to make sure she was standing by herself and her boss wasn't watching. "Okay, Hair, wake up! An do your thing!" She said in a quiet hushed yet excited tone, she flicked the side of her head and suddenly thee arrows on the back of her head suddenly came alive and for a second each one pointed in different directions. They suddenly shot out as fast as lightening wrapping around the separate items. Quietly they were pulled towards her just as quick and she had them within her arms. She smiled and nodded to one arrow of that was on her shoulder and it suddenly went limp. She casually walked down one aisle and suddenly she saw her boss drop the tea. She ran forward towards her thinking something was wrong since she was frantically checking her pockets, however she stared dead at what was being stared at.

The gods have sent a snack of most holy snack.

A cupcake.

She looked over at her boss and smiled and looked up at her. "We definitely have enough money and it's near snack time so what's say you Charity?" She asked while taking two of the cupcakes she had no idea what flavor it was but it looked delicious and pretty and as far she was concerned that was definitely good enough for her stomach.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 23rd 2015, 5:03 am

How the small girl managed to juggle the items already in her hands and the two cupcakes she just picked up were not important. What was, however, was her generous offer to buy the glorious sweet. She was a tiny savior in disguise at that moment. But it was funny. Charity absolutely hated carrots, would't touch them with a three foot pole if you paid her. But carrot dishes, now those were a different story. Carrot cake being her absolute favorite thing out of everything else in the world, she also enjoys carrot juice, carrot compote, carrot fritters. But never just carrot. That was just a no.

Looking at the cupcakes in Anya's hands, it was by instinct that the musician's first thought was to outright deny wanting them. But the longer she looked at them, the more she wanted them. "F-Fine. Since I guess you want them so bad, I don't care. Bu-But don't think I'm going to owe you or anything!"

With an eager gentleness that betrayed her words, Charity took the two cupcakes from the tiny saint and picked up the tea she had roughly dropped to the floor. Good thing the bottles were made of plastic. Eyeing Anya for the briefest of seconds, she noted that the only thing left for them to get, that she was aware of, was the onigiri. Those were usually in individual packets by the register. Unless they needed more... of to which she'd have to go back into the store. Which was fine, since the pipsqueak was doing her a favor and all.

Walking up the the register, Charity put down her load and turned to look at Anya for her to do the same. The musician told her that she shouldn't expect anything for her generosity, but her conscious wouldn't allow for that. Maybe.

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 23rd 2015, 10:49 am

Anya smiled at her newfound friend after she said what she needed to. She was silly, saying the stuff that she had just spoken. She was literally prancing behind the pigtailed Charity up to the register laying the items down before the man while Charity had laid her own items down. She bent down and out of habit the two tentacles resting on her perspective shoulder shot forward and put the the individual packets within her hand. She quickly shook her head and suddenly her tentacles stopped, returning to their position laying limp on her shoulders. She quickly looked up at Charity and sighed a huge sigh of relief that was a little too loud when she wasn't looking her way. When it came time to pay Anya simply took out the large stuffed bag of munny and put it in front of the cashier. They stared at each other for a few seconds until the man got the drill and took the necessary munny out of her pouch. He's tried to make more then what was needed in the past however when Anya went home that day with an empty pouch for her father went back and had 'words' with him.

Picking up the smaller bags Anya looked over to Charity awaiting her to pick up the bigger bags. Thank goodness, her hair got the memo and didn't pick up the larger bags. Though the cashier had seen her do this in the past so he gave her an odd look, however he didn't say anything out loud.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 25th 2015, 4:58 am

Dropping the over-stuffed munny pouch on the counter, Charity watched as Anya and the cashier stared at each other with a cocked eyebrow. What was she expecting him to- Oh... Taking the necessary amount out of the pouch, the musician was amazed that the employee understood what it was the pipsqueak wanted. Perhaps this wasn't the first time she was sent to the store? None-the-less, Charity still watched him and counted what he took with a careful eye. No reason to have drama later on.

When the goods were all paid for, she looked down at Anya only to catch her expectant gaze. With a sigh, she grabbed the bags in one hand and the cupcakes in the other. Wouldn't dare forget those. Though she did catch the stare the cashier was giving the small girl. As the began exiting the store, Charity made sure Anya was well outside before turning to give the cashier a cold, blank look from over her shoulder, the bags slung over the opposite.

"Pedo."

Leaving the establishment, there was an odd sense of justice. Giving Anya an awkward smile, the musician let her take the lead in wherever they were going next. She had no idea where anyone on this island lived except for herself.

"Alright, pipsqueak. Where to now?"

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 25th 2015, 10:43 pm

Anya turned to Charity who was currently leaving the store skipping in a little circle holding her bags. When Charity finally came out, Anya eyes seemed to sparkle a little and she was even more energetic then what she already had been. She hopped a little on the spot where she stood at the sidewalk. When she finally asked her question, Anya giggled and turned to face the other way. "Come my master my house is this way! We shall drop off our spoils of war with the head of the home then be off to have another adventure in the conquest to rule! It's not too far from here come on." Anya tried for a second to do the evil cackle once again, however she quickly and simply settled for a small haughty 'Hmm hmm hmmm' that would simply have to do for now. She began to skip reassuring herself that Charity would be right behind her. As she skipped by some people she said her usual phrase of "Good afternoon to ya! or a simple yet sweet "Hello." to someone else and of course they would always respond. Once they realized it was the girl with the white hat they slowly would either back up or turn away from her. Anya didn't understand these people she had seen talk to other islanders all the time, including her parents. Yet, for some reason when it came to her it seemed as though they always turned shy.

How strange.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 28th 2015, 8:57 am

Being waved on by the tiny girl, Charity followed with a small sigh, readjusting the items in her hands. Shaking her at the sad evil chuckle this girl had, she just had to grin. At least it was an improvement from earlier's evil cackle. But she did notice, as they were walking down the road, that anyone who took a glace at the pipsqueak after so politely returning her greeting immediately clammed up and turned the other way. Either they were just selectively rude or there was something she wasn't noticing. Nah, they were just rude.

Continuing to follow Anya, the musician made note of every road they were taking. Couldn't risk getting lost on her way home. That, and the sinking feeling they were being watched didn't do any good on her nerves. Focusing on the delicacy in her hand took her mind mostly off that though.

"So pipsqueak. Why did you're parents send you out on your own if you can't even carry all the groceries?" Charity asked after once again shifting the objects in her hands.

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on January 28th 2015, 2:03 pm

Hearing her friends response Anya turned on her heels doing a spin and looked up at Charity with widened eyes. That was a great question. Now in truth her parents knew about her tentacles and so did the people in this area. Though the possibility of her boss finding out scared Anya. Cocking her head to the side while facing Charity she puffed her cheeks for a moment, obviously trying to come up with something. When she finally did she blew the air out of her mouth and a smile crept upon her face.

"Well my parents forgot that I wasn't built for strength I was built for speed, how lucky indeed are you master that you have the fastest kid on these isles to help you in your conquest. Right!? Isn't that awesome!? No applause is needed. Come on it's not that far from here!"

Anya spoke letting out another haughty laugh, while she spun around her hair becoming slightly longer then what it was earlier by about five inches as it fell lower down. The only reason for this was to ensure the girl didn't fall which she would have had taken quite the tumble to the ground had the hair not intervened. Unfortunately Anya had become numb to feeling her hair grow out and what not in these sort of situations. So she simply continued to skip away to their destination her hair about five inches longer then what it recently was.

Anya

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on February 1st 2015, 9:06 pm

Charity, not really interested in what it was the girl before her had to say, stopped her not-so-sneaky advance on the cupcake's frosting. Anya's shouting, however, caused the musician to slurp her tongue back into her mouth and blink at the girl as she continued walking. It was then that she seen it. Or at least, she thought she saw it. She wasn't actually sure what it was that she thought she saw, only that she seen it. Her hair. This short, hyperactive-but-otherwise-normal girl's hair grew. And not in a way that was normal, but spontaneously – all at once. Or rather, about half a foot, give or take an inch. (She was no mathematician, by any means.) And she did just meet her and all, so maybe the heat of the beach was getting to her? The singular foot she had raised in persuit of the small girl dropped as she stared, tipping her head to the side. That was so weird.

“So, uh...” Charity wasn't sure how to word this without making herself seem like some crazy person. “Do you, uh- Does your... Can you do anything special with your hair er something?” she asked, trying to remember just how long it was before.

Not that it mattered a whole lot. With the amount of crazy things her older sisters could do, it would only add to the list of things she's seen. If it could, while it would be super weird, it would also be kinda neat. Not that the musician would admit to it anyways.

Charity/Trinity

Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm