Music and Mischief (Closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Music and Mischief (Closed)

Post by Onyx on January 8th 2015, 8:46 pm

Sudden Death.

Game, Set and Match

If you were to think for a moment that Ariah had a bone in her body that faltered even for a moment. You'd be sadly mistaken. Nothing within her regretted these actions, her seeds of doubt had been planted. They were just received the perfect amount of water. When the girl faded into darkness Kuro awoke automatically her scent disappearing from him. It took a moment for his senses to return, however he took one look at the surrounding environment and quickly he shot up. "What did you say?" He asked her quick and angrily, however he didn't even wait for a response and ran out of the house and down the street, his goal obviously being to catch a glimpse of her scent and trail it. Meanwhile Ariah simply sat there an had to try very hard not laugh at the situation. Honestly right now the way her Tsumiko look she wanted to wrap her within her tendrils and have her beg take the pain away, however there was a problem. Currently right next to her neck was The Absolution ready to slice her head clean off her shoulders. Her face was currently shadowed by her hair realizing she made a small error within her plan. Onyx was completely awake and his face nor his eyes showed no sign of any fatigue. A very serious face of anger and that puppy face was long gone. "Go." Were the only words that he said, no where in his voice was the person that they heard earlier he sounded entirely different. She simply nodded and immediately left disappearing in a pink flash. Make no mistake currently she could not fight the current Onyx. Although she didn't want too, unfortunately she made a mistake and forgot to account that the moment Karahito got in her face he was probably feigning his sleep. The six foot blade spanned almost ruining the room, however he kept it tilted at just the right ankle so such an fate wouldn't transpire. When she was gone the gigantic blade turned back into a simple small red handle and went back into his back pocket seemingly disappearing. He walked before the oldest and bowed to her, however when he spoke this time his voice returned to the usual puppy one. "I'm sorry things turned out this way. I've been up for about seventy-two hours and the couch felt just like a good bed at time, Ari means well she's just goes too far sometimes." Granted a moment go she was honestly ready to murder her in cold blood if she didn't leave. "I understand if you're mad and I suppose I'll take my leave for now. I'm sorry this escalated to the point that it had too..." He said what he needed to with honest forgiveness for a moment looking over at young charity who was peeking in the corner and simply walked out of the house.

Clearly him and Ariah had done enough damage in this scenario.

Onyx

RP Words : 0
Munny : 711

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on January 9th 2015, 10:43 am

Charity watched from around the corner as Kuro hissed a comment at Ariah, darting out the door. With how deeply he was sleeping a moment ago, it surprised the musician just how alert he suddenly was. But perhaps that just went to show how deep their bond was. And Karahito was willing to toss that aside for them? For her sisters? But what surprised her even more was when the other sleeping man help a blade to Ariah's throat, telling to leave. Charity couldn't see the expression she wore before she disappeared in some strange pink light, being that her face was overshadowed. But if she had to venture to guess, the woman wasn't smiling anymore. Served her right. He bowed to Felicity, apologizing for what transpired. Afterwards, he made his exit, giving the musician a quick glance before stepping out the door.

What? That was it? Apologize and leave things as they are? Apologizing doesn't fix Sis's sadness, now does it!?

Before she could even register when her body was doing, the pig-tailed girl was running out of the house after Onyx. "Hey! Now wait just a second!" Her feet didn't stop until the hem of his sleeve was in between her fingertips. She was looking at his with a serious glint in her eye, though if one looked close enough, they would see the tears threatening to start welling up. "If you're really sorry, then take responsibility! Saying you're sorry doesn't make Sis happy. Saying you're sorry won't fix what happened. So take responsibility and help find Onee-san."

Sure, Charity still felt the same way she did earlier. It would take a lot for her older sister to be forgiven. There were so many things that she did that made the young girl so mad, but that didn't excuse the fact that they had been looking for her for a very long time. And when they were finally reunited, that pink-haired woman pushed her out. So it was his girlfriend's fault that she was gone now.

Charity relaxed her tense posture, letting her eyes drop to the ground below. But never once did she think of letting go of that sleeve. "Please. Sis won't be happy again until then...

Watching from the open doorway, Felicity blinked at her younger sister with a blank expression. She was yelling at first, but the more she talked, the softer her words got which made hearing them hard from her distance. These odd strangers... were odd. They made what seemed like an average day into quite the roller coaster of ups and downs. Hopefully... the day would end with an up? Or was that wishful thinking..? The songstress didn't know if she could handle another down at that moment.

Little did they know, the ebony-haired woman was closer than they knew. Sitting in a secluded corner of the island, seemingly used as a hangout spot for the Islands' youth, Karahito sat balled up under an odd star shaped tree. Or, rather, it was more of a marker used for their silly races. Regardless, she was sitting there, taking up as little space as she could, singing feebly to herself.

"And even though I know how very far apart we are,
it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star.
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby,
it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky."

She wasn't the best singer, being that she was attempting to be quiet and she unseen, but the tune carried well enough. Rocking in her spot, Karahito sighed and let her head thump onto her knees. As it turned out, there was no place for her with them anymore... Just as she thought. No doubt that Pinky whore was still whispering lies into their ears. And Kuro... That good-for-nothing just had to fall asleep at the wrong time, didn't he? Goes to show just who she could count on, huh?

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Charity

Munny : 25798

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 9th 2015, 12:05 pm

Onyx went to leave the house, however he was stopped by the youngest who asked him in simple words to take responsibility. Well, she did have a point with Aria was making a mess of things, however he knew that there had to be a good reason. She always has a good reason for anything she does and believe me she has done a lot in the past that may had seemed unbelievable at first, however in time it turned out that there indeed was a reason. The chance of him ever hearing that reason was extremely low for now though. He turned around never looking at the little girl while she talked and walked up to her leaning down to her level. "I would gladly find your sister, however someone is currently on that job and there much appropriate for the job then I am. Trust me when I say that bringing back your sister is a much better job for him. Though I have to ask you and your sister don't seem as close as you are with Felicity, did something happen?" He asked the girl with genuine concern, once more that puppy like personality returned. Hopefully this time they could possibly that this was Rai in a nutshell. Someone who simply tried to help.

On the other side with Kuro he had finally caught her scent and was sprinting after it. Going as fast as his legs could carry him when he got within the distance of being able to call out to her he tripped on the concrete and came tumbling towards the girl. Completely forgetting about his snakes out of worry for the girl he continued to tumble towards landing almost dead in front of the girl. However was slightly diagonal towards where she currently stood and now he had a scraped knee and a hole in his sweater right between his shoulder blades. He was sweating slightly and looked over towards her. "Please, go home." He rattled out and still was on his knees his legs hurting slightly at the current moment in time.

Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on January 9th 2015, 1:54 pm

"Onee-san, she..." Charity had to think for a moment just how she wanted to word her feelings. "Ever since we were little, Sis and I were always relying on her for help. But when it came time for her to rely on us, she ran away. And it was all because she was afraid of what she was capable of. Afraid of hurting us. I know that it was scary, I get that, but... She left without saying anything to anyone. She didn't give a single sign before just taking off. And because we were always relying on her, looking up to her, it was difficult to get by without her there. But Sis took it worst. It was like Onee-san took a piece of her heart with her when she left." It was...sad. And unforgivable. She left everyone sad and empty."

Releasing the sleeve pinched in her fingers, arms tenderly hugged her from behind and a weight was placed on her shoulder. Looking over, Charity could see the familiar silver-blue locks draped over her.

"I'm sorry Char-bear. I haven't been a very good Big Sis if you're feeling like this, huh?"

Charity looked off to the side as though trying to keep her emotions in check. "I-It's not your fault, Sis. You don't need to apologize or anything."

"Thank you, Onyx-san," Felicity propped her chin on her little sister's shoulder so that she could make eye contact with who she addressed. "If you're certain that he'll bring her back, then we'll be waiting here. You're more than welcome to come back, though, if you feel like it. So don't be a stranger. Kay?"

Flashing him a gentle smile, Felicity returned to the house. Charity released a small sigh, looking back to Onyx. "Just make sure to keep your lady friend in check next time..." With that, she also returned to the house, closing the door behind her one one last stern look at the man standing outside.

Meanwhile, Karahito jolted up with a start, hearing something crash and tumble beside her. Blinking at what she figured out to be Kuro, his statement was met with a blank stare.

"Go home where? You know as well as I do that I don't really have any one place to call home. I've just been staying wherever you stay. And from what I can tell, I'm not welcome at my sister's anymore. You're Pinky friend made sure of that," she completely ignored the fact that the black haired boy was banged up and out of breath as she crawled towards him in an aggravated manner. "The same friend, in fact, that had the gull to act as if our relationship was entirely up to her to decide, to call me a name I don't even appreciate you calling me, and then shamelessly call me out and paint me as a villian!" Her shadow was cast over him when she finally stopped her approach. Even though she was on her knees still, Karahito towered over him with him still being on all fours. "I'd like to know just who the hell she thinks she is. And why never bothered to tell me you had such a twisted bitch for a sister. And why the hell are you just giving me vague commands when you weren't even awake to know just what all happened! So thanks for the assist, there darling dear of mine, but you came a few minutes too late to the party."

With that final spat, she flipped to sit flat on her bum and crossed her arms in what one could compare with a childish temper. Her gaze was set on everything and everything but the object of her venting and there was such a pouty expression on her face. Yes, there was no mistaking it. All the fault... rests with Kuro...

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where mem'ries never fade.

Felicity/Tsumiko
Level II: 10,747/15,000EXP

Felicity

Munny : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 9th 2015, 2:55 pm

Onyx listened to them both and smiled...seems as though Ari and Karahito had something in common. However he would leave that for a later time, for now he chose to speak. He simply nodded while the youngest spoke and when the sister hugged her an image flashed into his head. Was it the past or was it something that hasn't even happened yet. He couldn't tell. It was a him and young girl with long hair, however that's all he could make out. Sighing he looked up at them both while they walked inside he nodded when they said he was allowed to return and to not be a stranger, however he nervously laughed when she said to keep his lady friend in check.....that wasn't possible..but hell, he could try, right?
The door closed behind them and for a moment he was alone, however he had to honestly wonder...was his own sister ever that much trouble?

Meanwhile back with Kuro he wasn't currently having the best moment of his life. The girl who he had spent the current last couple of years was simply edging into him. The more she talked, the tighter he shut his eyes. Just what the hell was said to one another, more importantly what in the world was his sister trying to accomplish. For the first time in forever, nothing was adding up and nothing was making sense. He couldn't rationalize anything cause he didn't have what he loved to always have and that was cold hard facts. Right now all he could do was simply speculate and assume and make assumptions out of what happened. Because, he was careless. He was at fault for this entire situation. Onyx was the one who was allowed to get comfortable in these situations, not himself. He was never the type to allow a situation to pass over his head. At the very least he should have at least produced a snake so that he could have been awoken. Although he didn't instead he forgot and got comfortable and relaxed. He had betrayed her trust. What the hell could he say? At this point there was nothing he could say. His own sister was the root and the problem, but that was his sister how could he speak against her after everything...what to do? What could he do? He was stuck and just like she had just finished saying he was too late.

What else could he do?

Still down on all four he titled his body into a bowing expression before her. He nearly slammed his head into the sand and concrete before her. He didn't say a single word, however kept his head in that bow position. It had been over eight years since he last been in this and he promised himself he'd never be in this situation. Yet, now here he was once again begging for the forgiveness of another. Softly tears began to fall down his face as he failed to uphold one of his most important promises to himself. He was now once again just a short and small child who didn't know what to do and could only beg for forgiveness. Mucus began to fall from his nose and the tears continued cascading down his face. He tried to keep quiet however it was close to impossible and a small whimper came from his body.

What could he do?

He just wanted her pain to go away.

Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on January 9th 2015, 3:59 pm

As her eyes were on anything but him, Karahito didn't notice at first the gesture he made, bowing his head until it touched the ground. It's only when she heard his quiet sniffling that she looked over. Her first reaction was to shrink away, leaning away from him, but... She reached a hand out, making to touch the hair that sat atop his head. She stopped, however, when she almost made contact. He was really crying...wasn't he..? This was the first time Karahito had ever seen him like this. The first time she'd ever seen him remotely close to this. It was off-putting, and scary, and depressing all at the same time. Made her feel pretty guilty to boot.

"Ku- ... Pl-..." In a mental struggle of what she should do, she finally placed a gentle hand atop his head, stroking his black hair. She repeated the motion a few times before finally deciding just what it was she wanted to say. "K-Keep crying like that and I'll have to revoke your man card."

There was no way she could look at him, biting back her own guilty sadness and fighting the blush threatening to tint her cheeks. The latter failed horribly, however, and her face was rather pink. This guy... was full of surprises, both good and bad. Karahito was finally able to admit that it wasn't his fault that this all happened, though not verbally. But because of her stubbornness, he got like this and she had to assume the responsibility for it.

Watching Kuro from the corner of her eye, she continued petting him until he seemed to calm down. At which time, she removed her hand and crossed her arms once again.

"I'm... sorry I..yelled at you... It wasn't...entirely your fault or anything..."

This was one hell of a time to be bashful, Kara...

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where mem'ries never fade.

Felicity/Tsumiko
Level II: 10,747/15,000EXP

Felicity

Munny : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro on January 9th 2015, 4:40 pm

Kuro didn't respond he couldn't he wasn't himself he was a child who only wanted one thing and there was only one thing that would make her happy no matter what she said to him. He knew for a fact that currently this woman wasn't happy at all. What he currently receiving was pity just like before, however he couldn't blame her for that. The fact of the matter was he was an extremely pitiful creature. Always has been and always will be, however just because he was that doesn't mean that he had to drag down Karahito. "PLEASE......Go...Home...there waiting for you." There were long pauses in his words and at then he moved her hand away from his head. She wasn't talking to the Kuro that she had known these past couple years. She was talking to a little boy who only had two people who cared about him and found him worthy of their time.

Kuro

Munny : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Karahito on January 9th 2015, 5:28 pm

Karahito looked at him with a mix of confusion and curiosity. Kuro was being rather peculiar. She didn't know if she should be thankful for his thoughts or upset with how he moved her hand away.

"A-Alright.. If you say so. Just..." she sighed and leaned over to place a gentle kiss on the top of his head. "...come find me when you settled down, I guess. I'll be waiting for you there. S-So don't keep me waiting too long. Kay?" She got to her feet and gave Kuro one last look before disappearing into the folds of her portal.

Level II: 8516/15,000EXP

Karahito

Munny : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro on January 10th 2015, 8:42 am

Alone, she had left just like he had asked her too. Once again he was alone and he hugged himself within the sand. No longer mad at himself for actions, however he was angry at the simple fact that he had failed someone close. It had been so long and he was once again in this recluse hell that he allowed himself, more like he wanted to be swallowed within. That's when it happened he saw the figure stand before him and the scent was someone he had not enter his senses for the past couple of years. Being enveloped by the figure a smile came upon his face while he hugged the figure. The last thing he saw before passing out once more was the cascading platinum hair that stretched down to her lower back. Not to mention, the smile that he couldn't refuse.

Kuro

Munny : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top