Heretic Blood [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heretic Blood [OPEN]

Post by Jensen on December 19th 2014, 9:53 pm

I have been berated for too long, I have taken too much from the people who once loved me. As a child, becoming the wolf I am today is not the curse I once was led to believe. I have seen death, I might be young and have only scratched the surface of adventure, but they must know what I have done. Jensen wandered through the fields of the farmlands, his arsenal all sheathed and concealed by a massive robe, still in his intermediate wolf form. Wandering throughout, he noticed a lack of population; that was until he came upon the Church. It was different in appearance and aura, a massive Ouroboros symbol on the front. Rushing to the church, he gripped the doors and felt a magical repulsion forcing him to the ground and alerting those inside. As the farmers exited, they instantly knew who had arrived, regardless of not seeing the man's true appearance. From the crowd came a dark-haired man holding a bible with snakes riddling it via engravings. "Ah, the shepherd has sensed a great evil...DO YOU ALL ACCEPT ITS PRESENCE!? OUROBOROS HAS GIVEN ME INSIGHT ON THE TRUTH! Heathen, explain yourself!" Jensen stood, tearing off his robe as the farmers were sent into gasps.

"A CURSED ONE!" "KILL IT!" "Now, now. Calm down my beloved people, this beast is no mere demon. It is in fact...the spirit of a domestic man!" Jensen walked closer to the preacher, who used a weird warding magic to keep him at bay. "I am...Geoff Jensen." gasps arose once more, and the wolf had noticed that the attitude was different...it was now inherent disgust. "I was sent on a false quest. To find branched or versions of our guild. But no! I met monster hunters, but saw no guild. You people lied, and I cam here to show you I have become something greater than human. I am greater than a wolf. I am a were-wolf, and I have embraced it. So judge me all you want, but know this - I am here to show you I am not some kid. I'm a hero." the farmers still yelled at him, dubbing him a heretic while the preacher smiled. "Oh, so you think you can reclaim their love and respect just because you can control your demons? HA!" "No, I believe I can come here and take it by showing them I am not a demon. I can control the light of clerics, I can heal. I can cast away the dead without using my blade. Now, will you embrace me?" The crowd took some time, but eventually the Preacher stepped forward. He leaned in closely, and smirked warmly. "No."

The preacher cast a darkness invisible to the eyes of the civilians, those who didn't possess power. It engulfed Jensen, lifting him up and summoning a cross of stone behind him as it spread his body in a way that marked itself as crucification. Jensen could feel the agony as a more visible holy light shot spikes into his wrists and a cuff around his throat and waist. Together his ankles were joined by a spike of light and blood came from the points the spikes rest. The preacher, walking to and fro, ranted on about how Jensen was an abomination, someone who needed to be slain to show the beasts who had been dominant. "STOP! What happened to the Wolf Pack here? I came here to show you there is balance and take on the wolves, to become their alpha and protect from the memories that plague these lands!" the preacher chuckled in a mocking tone. "I killed them." Jensen rested in fear and agony as his blood dripped from the cross.

Jensen

RP Words : 0
Munny : 158

Back to top Go down

Re: Heretic Blood [OPEN]

Post by Kourage on December 21st 2014, 10:51 pm

As the portal of light faded around her, Kyra Lightbringer observed her surroundings. One thing was for certain, this wasn't Twilight Town. The deep blackness of the night sky showed her that. I must have taken a wrong turn, she thought, silently cursing herself for her own incompetence. I have got to figure out those passageways. Grateful as she was for her new-found method of transportation, it was proving a difficult process to master. Her mentor had specifically said to circle back and emerge on the other side of town. She doubted this was even the same world.

The young warrior turned to leave, reopening the passageway. She had one foot already inside the circle of light when she sensed a powerful darkness suddenly appear behind her. She turned back toward the source of the darkness, but she saw nothing. It seemed to be coming from a nearby building which upon closer examination was clearly some sort of church. Stepping forward, she allowed the portal to close behind her. "Sorry Sir..." she muttered under her breath. "I may be a bit late." Kyra knew from experience that large amounts of darkness were rarely a good sign. As a defender of the innocent, she figured she should at least investigate.

The closer she got to the building, the more noise she heard. There was a crowd of people gathered there, all yelling angrily. The tension in the air was obvious, so much malice, so much hatred. What could all of this possibly be directed at? She fought her way through the crowd, pushing past several people, trying to get a closer look. At the center of attention was a man in robes, probably a priest of some sort. He was the source of the darkness.

She had managed to get there in time to hear the hooded figure admit to murder. While she was unsure of what the situation was, she knew for certain that she was absolutely horrified by it. Before her was another man, hung up on a stone cross. Darkness swirled around it. Blood poured from spikes driven into his body, spikes which appeared to be made of light. This light, however, was tainted. It was not like the light she commanded. It felt... wrong. Surely these people couldn't see this. It must have been her affinity to the light that let her see the darkness surrounding the figure they were following. It just had to be. She couldn't accept that so many would willingly harm someone like that.

Kyra didn't know who this man was or what he was being punished for, although she suspected his strange appearance may have something to do with it. Still, she couldn't stand by and watch a human being be tortured in such a way.

"Hey you!" She yelled above the crowd, stepping between the priest and his victim. Her skin began to glow, wisps of light flowing off of her. The man paused for a moment, looking at her in shock. Apparently he had not seen her until then. "What do you think you're doing? Is this some perverted version of justice?" She summoned her Keyblade to her side, slashing through the bindings of twisted light. It was a fairly strong spell, but her blade was more than enough to break them. The darkness dissipated as the crowd went quiet. It was clear they were not too happy with her.

Kourage

Munny : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisu on December 21st 2014, 11:27 pm

"I never actually imagined coming here, to church. Such a silly little concept, religion. I suppose, if the people want hope to cling to, then I will not stop them. However, religion is just another way for people to get what they want. Money. Fame. Revenge. Rule. Anything. It's hilarious, watching these twisted little things..."

The mechanical abomination stood just outside the building, hearing the voices, and the tangy slivers of malice. A malice much lesser than his own. It was more...misunderstood hatred, it seemed, against an individual. He stood there, listening in, with his red eye staring at the door, and his disturbingly wide half-grin facing it too. His scythe rested comfortably on his back, between the six slots for his metallic tendrils that could rip flesh and bone.

...What are they...arguing about..." He ponders to himself, continuing to stare at the door in his statue-like pose, with his arms hanging stiff at his sides, and his legs and feet upright. He had heard things, and voices, rumbling within the building. More malice, an attempt at explanation, a poor soul trying to save his own skin from prejudice, an outcry of rage, and then, another shout, from a feminine voice.

""What do you think you're doing? Is this some perverted version of justice?" She shouted. The monstrosity chuckles to himself. "Such bravery...such ambition. Such...pity."

CRASH! BANG!

With two blows, the a large hole in the front of the building was made, rather forcibly. There he stood. The Black Ace. The Poet. The Joker of Death. Each and every title given unto him, serving only as a mask, or maybe a statement to strike fear into the hearts of all.

"'Here comes a candle to light you to bed.
 And here comes a chopper, to chop off your head.
 Chip, chop, chip, chop.
 The last one is dead...'"

Theme: Paint it Black - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUkeCTFXj8
Perfection Adoption

Feisu

Munny : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen on December 24th 2014, 6:13 pm

Finally, someone came. A girl with the aura of light had beamed from the audience, as Jensen screamed in agony, blood streaming down his wrists and ankles. The screams combined with wolf-like yelps, as the audience had their words interrupted by a bright youth. The preached chuckled as she tried mustering up the resolve to defy him. Looking at her, he simply release a stream of darkness out from his right hand, manifesting an object of dark origin. It was in fact, a keyblade of darkness. "See, pup. This is where you meet your end. Now, intruders do very much aggravate me, I'll just have to put this one down. Eis Gonderstre, vu geshka Las die dio yasa." speaking gibberish of sorts, the ability of the cleric Jensen absorbed was shown in a darker form. This gibberish was a language of many gods, apparently, and black wings sprouted from the mans back. rising from the ground had been ten memories, named the Imagined. These zombies had been encountered before, and now they were perfectly under this man's control. Jensen yelped out, wondering if the Feared had been nearby. "GAH! These things...once you call some of them, many more follow- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" the man turned to Jensen, laughing as he anticipated the question.

"Ah! Pup, I'm summoning the dead's minds back to this world! I am calling upon Ouroboros to restart their cycle! The cycle never ends, Geoff. The cycle never ends. Kill me, child, and I will come back as three. Kill me thrice, and I shall be whole again. It is the constant reassembly- YOU CAN NEVER TRULY KILL SOMETHING JENSEN!" the man seemed familiar, but Jensen couldn't realize what had stood before him. All of a sudden, the church was under attack as a large chunk of it was destroyed. "NO! THE CHURCH!" the preacher showed great disdain, ordering half of the Imagined to attack the girl of light and half to prepare to fend off the dark being before them. Jensen couldn't do anything, he was useless at this point. He could only watch as the audience began scattering as soon as the zombies began to move. Trying to muster up the power, Jensen prepared a roar. "YOU ALWAYS WANT TO GET IN MY WAY FATE! Well, no matter. I shall kill all three of you and be done with it." Jensen tugged at his bindings, trying to force his arms and legs free. The spikes wedged open larger wholes, yet he could feel magic re-binding his muscle and healing his wounds. "GAH!" The preacher started off with a a double-thrust combo with his keyblade, as if he was fencing. He would follow up with a propulsion of wind sending his body forward to elbow the girl. If successful, he would leave her to the zombies, if not then he'd have to keep his attention diviced.

--

Keyblade of Darkness appearance

Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on January 1st 2015, 11:24 pm

It seemed the spell was stronger than she thought. Even as the darkness faded, more rose up to take it's place. This preacher might prove to be a worthy opponent. He, however, didn't appear to regard her with the same respect. He didn't even respond to her, only acknowledging her in his conversation with the man on the cross. She laughed slightly as he professed his intention to "Put this one down." Right... she thought. 'Cause nobody's tried to do that before.

The man began speaking in a strange language, one that Kyra did not understand. It sounded ancient, ominous even. She felt more darkness come in around him as black wings sprouted from his back. There was another source of darkness though, one a bit further away. It seemed to be coming from the church. Did this guy have reinforcements? He did, as it turned out, but not from behind the wall. Ten zombie-like creatures the likes of which she had never seen sprouted up from the ground.

From the sound of it, these enemies would not be easily slain. She listened as the preacher ranted, gloating in his apparent advantage. You can never truly kill something... That may very well have been true. Her experience in the Underworld had taught her that. Yet it had also taught her that death was very real. And very painful. Nothing lasted forever, that much she knew. Perhaps the "cycle" he referred to could not not be broken, but certainly his connection to it could. If only she knew how. Who is Ouroboros?

She didn't have much time to consider, for it was then that the second source of darkness revealed itself. A large hole appeared, or rather was created, in the side of the church building. From it emerged a new arrival some sort of mechanical being, surrounded by darkness. It was chanting something. She couldn't make out much of it through the frightened crowd, who had by now begun to scatter. However, she was sure he'd said something about chopping off heads.

It appeared he was not allied with the priest, seeing as the creatures were ordered to attack the newcomer. Five of them charged toward the church, while the remaining five seemed intent on getting rid of her. Still, she kept her attention on the winged man. While she did not yet know how to defeat him, she did know that she had to keep him away from the one he called "Jensen." Protecting him remained her first priority. The man rose slightly above the ground, thrusting his blade forward as if to engage her in swordplay. His blade, like hers, was key-shaped. Yet it radiated with dark power.

"Neat trick," she smirked, refusing to show any fear. Radiant white armor materialized around her, and wings of light sprung from her back. "Figure I'll even out the field a bit." The man rushed forward, intent on pushing her out of his path. Whatever happened, she was determined to stay between him and the stone cross. Swinging her blade in front of her, she pushed back. The preacher didn't appear to take damage, but he was forced to take a step back. The creatures moved forward as she landed. Now it seemed she had six enemies to deal with.

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisu on January 1st 2015, 11:31 pm

Memories. Creatures Feisu was very familiar with. They were a unique bunch, not belonging to any sort of force. Not to light, not to darkness, and not to nothingness. But how this "preacher" was able to control them, he hadn't a clue. But what did it matter? The preacher was only providing more play things...

The machine brought out his menacing-looking black scythe. Give him a hooded cloak, and he could very well pass off as some sort of demonic, mechanical Death. To up the ante, three metallic tendrils slithered out of the slots in Feisu's back. At the end of the tendrils were black, metal, maw-like clasps, with a set of red circles for eyes, and rows of frighteningly sharp "teeth." They quickly lunged at three of the approaching Imagined, attempting to grab their necks, and then crush them with one fell crunch. The terrifying sound of flesh and bone being crushed would fill the air.

And yet, Feisu grinned. He grinned, and grinned, and grinned, because that was how his face would forever be. Nothing but a terrifying, ominous display of black malice, seen in the burning fires in his one red eye.

While his tendrils would take care of the Imagined, the machine would keep walking, almost ignoring his busy tentacles. With each step he took, there was a grind of metal on metal, and a loud thump on the wooden floor. He had a few other Imagined to deal with. He dashed forward, and swiftly swung his scythe in a perfect arc, attempting to halve them in one movement.

"What a perfect day to praise your Lord...but the moment I came, He abandoned you..." He says to himself, ominously, bringing up his scythe in preparation to deal with the next set of dangers.

But there was one thing that bugged him so...

"A child of light, much like my brother. What is she doing here? Coming to pray? I do not care...her light is disgusting. Perhaps, after this, I'll snuff it out..."

Perfection Adoption

Feisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen on January 18th 2015, 10:28 am

The priest laughed maniacally as the girl repelled his attacks, raising his hand and allowing it to radiate a dark energy into the air that seeped into the ground. More Imagined rose from the ground, another dozen in fact as they all attacked the dark creature who decided to join the battle. Looking back at the girl, he summoned a wave of fire to consume the surface they both rest on, taking to the air to avoid the damage from spreading to him. The flame surrounded the cross Jensen was crucified on, and he still struggled with the bindings. "See, a Child of Light. A Child of Darkness. A Child of Corruption. You all are just children, and my god sent me here for the believers that needed guidance! I will NOT allow the likes of you to set my sheep astray, wolf. You will NOT devour them!" The priest swooped down for another attack on the poor girl, this time with a flurry of slashes to take the front. His attacks came in powerful, so each would be an attempt to create an opening from its sheer force.

Jensen took in a deep breath, looking to the sky in hope his incantations would have some sort of heed. "Eisuundar I call to you for I am a reborn child of your's. I have taken in your cleric's will and have ushered in a new era of my life. I have taken you into my mind, into my beliefs because I know truly you are the god that has shown me the way. I call upon your mercy, your might, to strike down this wicked heretic or to grant me the power to strike him down myself! He speaks with bigotry and oppression of my kind, but my kind are no worse or better than humans. I call upon the Eis Dei-Dhu Mahk. Bestow it upon me, for I am bound by his darkness. Bestow it upon me to overcome his darkness and purge the lands of the dead that have been mustered up by his darkness." The priest laughed as he overheard the incantation and prayer of the wolf nearby. But his laugh was lost as he realized who he was praying to, a being of justice and light well known throughout the land amongst the clerics. Eisuundar. "I doubt Eisuundar can hear you from his throne, he's merely a lazy-" and then a beam of light crashed down upon Jensen, tearing the dark spikes away and healing him as well as destroying the crucifix. Suspended in the air, Jensen stared over at the being as he summoned his sword and shield of Eisingar, removing the blade from the shield. "I thank you for your assistance. But Eisuundar has given me a chance to repay you now." Slamming his shield's bottom portion into the ground and landing, a holy light spread across the lands and engulfed the Imagined, causing them to crumble as he Turned Undead. The light caused the Priest to burn and might injure the third combatant who joined.

--

Sorry for taking so long >.<

Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on January 26th 2015, 9:21 pm

Kyra growled under her breath as the flames spread beneath her. This guy was really starting to get on her nerves. He still refused to address her directly, regardless of the fact that she was the closest threat to him. The preacher referred to her and her comrades as children, as though his lack of care for the well-being of others somehow made him mature. The wings on her back swung downwards, pushing her higher into the air. Part of her wanted to strike at him then, while he ranted to the wolf-man on the cross. Yet she knew she could not. After all, it was dishonorable to attack someone mid-monologue.

As Kyra hovered above the fire she listened impatiently to the chanting. At least this time they were speaking English. Aside from a few complicated names, she understood most of what they were saying.  Still, the worship of gods she did not follow held very little interest for her. Thankfully, the chanting seemed to work.

The wolf freed himself, descending to the ground with a flash of light. This light was good, not like the twisted light of the preacher's spell. It felt familiar. This was the sort of light she was used to working with. The preacher yelled as the light burned him. Kyra couldn't help but wonder what this wave of light would do to the other dark combatant, who still seemed to be caught in battle with the zombie-like creatures.

The young light-wielder chuckled under her breath. If light was all it took to hurt this guy, this was going to be far too easy. "Thanks," she nodded to the wolf-man. "But there's no need for reparation. Protecting people is what I do." Smiling, she charged forward again, swinging at the enemy's chest before he could regain his bearings.

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisu on January 28th 2015, 10:37 pm

More Memories. This only made the dark mechanical monster to laugh quietly. It only meant more entertainment, and more sources of killing for him. He coordinated with his scythe and his tendrils to rip and tear into each Imagined that got too close to him. He wasn't particularly paying attention to the pending conversation, which made him vulnerable...The next thing he knew, the ground below him caught aflame.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Feisu quickly reached for the left wall of the church, latching onto it with his tentacles, while using them to pull him to the wall. He stayed there, like a spider in defensive mode. Apparently, Feisu did not like fire. He stayed there, watching Kourage, the maniacal priest, and Jensen, without much expression other than his psychotic half-grin.

Then came the awful, disgusting light.

Feisu shielded himself, while he groaned and shrieked in a very high-pitched scream for someone of his metallic nature. The light caused his body to shudder, and smoke. Finally, he dropped from the wall, into the pews, as the light went on.

There was silence.

"Rude...rude...mutt...and girl...Should...kill them. Should...kill them all..."

Perfection Adoption

Feisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down