who am i (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who am i (open)

Post by Sorox on December 18th 2014, 1:20 am

Sorox woke up to find himself alone, lying on a cold marble floor with nothing but a single staircase and door. He couldn't remember who he was. Where he was from. Or if he had any friends or family. He slowly stood, finding a card in his pocket. And pencil ing other.

"Is someone there? " he would say. Confused and admittedly scared. He walked up to the door, as it was the only rational thing he could think to do. He opened it to find a wall. Just a white wall. This startled him "no way out....?" He turned his gaze downward. The card in his pocket was glowing. He pulled it out and observed it. It flashed a few times before dissapearing.

He shrugged it off and opened the door again. This time, there was a light. Surrounded by darkness. He walked into it only to be blinded by a bright flash, and to find himself in yet another strange place.

He appeared to be in a town. There were shops. There were resturaunts. And there appears to be a.train station with a huge bell tower on top of it. The town was slanted downward. So he assumed it was build on a mountain or hill.

Here was something strange. No matter where he walked. And how often he called. There wee no people not a single souls to be seen or heard. "in alone..."

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox

Character Age : 18
Home World : Twilight Town

Back to top Go down

Re: who am i (open)

Post by Felicity on December 23rd 2014, 12:52 pm

"We meet again, Sorox," a cheery voice piped up from behind him.

Though there was a smile on her face, it did well to hide just how relieved she was. Lost in some place she wasn't familiar with, the Songstress had no idea where she was. It was a castle clad in white a while ago, and a small string of events led to it being this place. Just what was going on? It had scared her, though she did what she could to keep her spirits high. There was no one in this large town, but her and now the boy who stood before her. It was a relief to know she wasn't alone anymore.

Taking a couple steps closer to him, she laced her fingers behind her as she typically did when she was relaxed. "Do you know where we are?" she asked him, hoping he might have the answer. She wouldn't blame him if he didn't, however. She didn't know, either...

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where mem'ries never fade.

Felicity/Tsumiko
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,747/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Felicity

Character Age : 19
Home World : Destiny Island

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on December 23rd 2014, 4:35 pm

Sorox turned to look at her. She sounded familiar. He had one name for her. But he felt as thought it wasn't correct. "......tsumiko?"

The second the word left his mouth. He fell onto his knees and gripped his head crying out in pain. He felt as though he shouldn't remember that. Like it wasn't the right thing to know.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on December 23rd 2014, 9:23 pm

When he called out to her, he spoke a name that wasn't hers. It was the same name he used last time, too. As she was about to correct him, the boy suddenly dropped to his knees and screaming in pain.

Running over to him, she placed her hands over his in a soothing manner. H-Hey. What's wrong? Are you hurt? Felicity couldn't see anything physically wrong with him as she surveyed him with worried silver-blue orbs and so was at a loss for what to do. If there was anything she could do to help him, she'd do her best to do so.

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where mem'ries never fade.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on December 23rd 2014, 10:02 pm

Sorox was in great pain due to. His mind trying to erase his own memories. After a moment the pain fades , he stands up shakily "that fucking hurt....."

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on December 23rd 2014, 10:16 pm

Ignore this

Last edited by Ikarus/Ren on December 23rd 2014, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus

Ikarus/Ren

Home World : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on December 23rd 2014, 10:39 pm

Felicity watched hopelessly as he struggled against his pain. All she could do until it went away was accompany him so that he knew he wasn't alone. When Sorox finally stood to his feet, mumbling about his experience, she stood as well. With her fingers laced before her, she sighed to release the building tension within her.

"Are you feeling better..? Her face voiced just how concerned the Songstress was as she looked at him.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on December 23rd 2014, 10:56 pm

He looks up at her and blushes "y-yes....do you know who I am?" He looks at her in confusion. He couldn't remember a single detail about himself.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on December 23rd 2014, 11:42 pm

Felicity looked at him in astonishment, blinking as she tipped her head to the side. A curtain of silver-blue locks followed the simple motion. Was he testing her or something?

"Well, I know you're name is Sorox. And some other random facts about you. Why? Oh! Is your head still hurting? She placed a gentle hand on top his head, lightly ruffling the hair under her hand. As to be expected there wasn't any goose egg or bumps there, so she retracted her hand and placed a thoughtful finger to her lips.

"Hmm... I wonder what happened..."

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on December 24th 2014, 5:27 am

He frowned and sighed. She looked the same as the person in his memory. But the name just didn't fit "i have a weird name....." He knew one thing. That every time he met this girl. His heart raced and he felt bubbly inside. His eyes started to flicker different colors rapidly. From blue to red to green to grey and so on. Before finally fixing on a silvery blue color that matched her hair. He felt like eomething finally set in his mind. Like the first piece in a puzzle.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on December 24th 2014, 8:12 am

Giggling behind a hand, Felicity looked at him with a playful expression. "Oh, it's not that bad a name. Could always be worse," she said in a cheery voice.

And then his eyes started changing color. It reminded her of what her younger sister's eyes did, changing color. But it never happened that fast or so many times in succession. When the color seemed to settle on a single one, Felicity found herself subconsciously leaning in to get a better look. They were the same silver-blue her eyes were! That was the first time she'd ever seen that, beyond that of her twin sister's. It looked good on him, though.

Leaning back, she tipped her head to the side. "So I don't suppose you know where we are..." If he didn't even remember who it was, it was plausible that he didn't have the answer to her question. But it was worth a shot anyways.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on December 27th 2014, 9:43 pm

He sighed "no I don't........." He stood up and looked around. The town was familiar. It was always night here. He remembered that. This was his home.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on December 29th 2014, 4:15 pm

"Well that's unfortunate," Felicity looked off to the side with a huff before turning her gaze upwards.

There was a large clock tower with matching bells that stood watch over the city. It was a beautiful building, bathed in the light of the setting sun. But sight seeing wasn't the top priority at the moment. They had to figure out where they were and just how they got there. Did she open a door to another world? Was that even possible..? There were many things in the universe that was a mystery to the silver haired woman. But that never stopped her from trying to learn as much as she could.

"Well what do ya say we take a look around, hm? We might find something that can give us an idea of what's going on," she peeked at him with a side glance, a finger to her chin. Though there was a gentle smile that played her lips, she was studying Sorox. He didn't look or act different, minus the fact his eyes changed color, but she couldn't shake the fact that something felt weird. Perhaps she was just being too analytic and was just making herself believe something that wasn't.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on December 29th 2014, 4:24 pm

He nods his eyes doing another color change roulette This time stopping on blue. His personality changed for the first time since waking up in the castle. His priorities changed from fjnding out where they were to flirting. He smiled slyly. "Y'know.... If you held up a rose and looked in the mirror, you'd be looking at the two most beautiful things in the world's"

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on December 29th 2014, 4:43 pm

Slowly turning to face him, Felicity's eyes were wide and her mouth opened in shock. Despite her attempts, she wasn't quite sure how to respond to that or the creeping blush. With an embarrassed giggle, a smile hid itself behind a hand. There was no doubt in her mind now that something was going on with him. Or perhaps these were his true colors? Felicity hadn't known him too long to be able to tell, but a feeling told her he was now acting as someone not himself.

"Th-Thank you. I do have to say that I've never quite gotten a compliment like that before. But, uh..." her eyes surveyed their surroundings in a once over before she continued. "...don't you think we should look around, o-or find someone..er something..?"

It was pretty eerie just how empty this place felt. It left the Songstress feeling pretty unsettled.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:48 am