Twilight Town's Golden Boy, Only Not Really [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twilight Town's Golden Boy, Only Not Really [Open]

Post by Draegon on December 7th 2014, 7:58 pm

The sun spilled its usual golden light over the town, as the buildings and cobblestone walkway shimmered. The warm light, however, contrasted greatly with the biting cold. At this time of night, it everything had already crusted over with its icy glaze. This was precisely why Draegon couldn't sleep- His usual bed, the bench in the Sandlot, was frozen. Well, that, among other reasons. He rarely slept.

Instead of slumbering like the rest of the town, he was defacing the clock tower. He giggled like a child as he racked his brain for more obscenities. The base level of the tower was nearly unrecognizable in its dress of seasonal red and green curses and lewd drawings. There was only one blank space, spanning the center of the double glass doors, and the troubled youth couldn't think of anything to fill it. With a twitch of annoyance in his arched brow, he gave up, opting to simply draw yet another illustration of male genitalia.

Stepping back to admire his work, the male giggled once more, resting his palm on his side to ease the slight pain the laughter caused. His chuckling faded, however, as he noticed his reflection. The part Caucasian, part Oriental teen's muddy eyes met those of the reflection. His thin, pink lips curled into a snarl-ish expression. His black hair, perfectly spiked earlier, had fallen slightly to the left. He had caramel-colored skin that contrasted with the ebony leather he wore. The stolen jacket had endured a lot of wear gracefully, save for the small hole on the breast where he had ripped out the security alarm. It hugged his large arms and broad shoulders tightly, but was a little more lax around his slim, but toned core. It was half-zipped, revealing a green Henley t-shirt that accentuated the green in his eyes. The jacket ended at a black belt, nearly in tatters. The male's pants, unlike his jacket, was worse for wear. They were a pair of dark jeans, torn and damaged not from style but wear. They fell across his legs, clinging to skin in just the right places to accentuate his figure. His feet were covered in a ragged pair of black Vans with red accents, barely clinging to their soles.

The boy tossed the empty cans of spray paint behind him and tried to admire his work another time. He attempted to let out a chuckle, but it fell flat. With a sigh, he pulled out his cell phone. It was the only nice thing he owned. He had stolen it from a high-dollar tech store, and had talked probably the only person who cared for him in this town into paying a monthly bill. It showed one notification- A text from 'GMFB.' He opened it, expecting a request for more drugs or alcohol.

["Help some weird animal is at my place i dont know how to make it leave"]

"That's weird," thought Draegon. "He's usually not a wuss. Maybe he's high." Returning his phone to its place in his jacket, the teen turned sharply, and began walking away from the tower.

Draegon

Character Age : 16
Home World : Twilight Town
Munny : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight Town's Golden Boy, Only Not Really [Open]

Post by Leonardo on December 10th 2014, 3:20 pm

A shining white light dotted around the dark night spastically while quickly descending down closer to the ground, it sparked and twisted its illuminating trail hitting air to air turns as it would finally crash upon the stone. Splintering the rock floor from the weight of the impact its shine faded fast, leaving behind the form a humanoid shape while his color started to become visible. The platinum blonde mane at the top of the strangers head popped out from the hole as he feet moved him out from the hole treacherously as he had to catch himself from falling once. The new traveller looked around the area he had just entered, buildings of odd stone and deigns surrounded him, the air filled not with clear smelling air but populated scent of industrialization, odd metals moved on their own which were such a feats. Leonardo held his head in pain, the landing was something to work on but that witchs spell seemed to have worked as requested except for the whole rough trip part, he was no longer in his world then his dreams were correct there were other kingdoms out there beyond the blue skies.

Climbing out from the hole the brown of his long boots became stained with mud that nearly crept up to his black form fitting pants. Crossing now into the street the knights began brushing off the whites of his undershirt and orange vest from the dust and finding a few stains from the earth. He could only expression his displeasure at the dirt with displeasing disgruntled stares while removing his tops. His body was exceptional developed from training and daily exercise now cooling in the night skies, he then waved the fabric clean before putting it back on.

Sir De Fleur walked along to the north direction for a time as he took in the sights of this strange new place, though he expected to see some guards or portal men at least roaming the paths beside him. It seemed so strange to see a place so empty without protection to the public. Oh but his luck changed as a new figured was within sight, he sped up the pace to greet the new face while he appeared to be finishing up his artworkor something to be called it. The man walked off once done with Leo finding a few moments to admire this piece in question, scanning with his cerulean gaze all he could notice was the very clearly detailed male autonomy extending out. It was an adult piece that much was certain however Leo didnt quite understand the feeling behind it or even the picture itself, he would question too hard on the customs of others feelings though this was a stretch. Tipping his notice to the corners he found a mistake, one that artist would likely want to fix so the good knight chased after the caramel skinned fellow.

Sir! Sir!! he cried out while running out towards the stranger that walked away from the tower.

Leonardo

Character Age : 23
Munny : 685

Back to top Go down

Post by Draegon on December 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

Draegon Chen's casual stride broke. A twitch of annoyance flickered across his brow as he heard the familiar sound of urgent footsteps in the cobblestone behind him. Accustomed to being chased, the delinquent could easily place the distinct rythm.

It was nothing unusual until he was called. Rarely was the teen addressed by any title- much less the respectful 'sir.' He stopped, turning on a dime, expecting to be faced with a new night watchman or security guard of sorts. Ready to defend himself, Draegon opened his mouth. But, whatever remark he had planned on making fell flat. The figure before him was a strange sight.

There was nothing physically staggering about the man in front of him, although the stranger did have a superior physique. What caught the oriental half-breed off guard was the man's dress. The boots, vest, and even the undershirt were very atypical of the area. They helped to give Draegon the feeling that something about the guy was off.

After fully inspecting him, the teen's hazel eyes met the figure's own. Before he could construct a witty responce to being beckoned, the caramel-skinned boy heard himself say, "Huh?"

Draegon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on December 10th 2014, 5:45 pm

Running down Leo finally managed to catch the good artists attention and advance further to his current location. Meeting gaze to gaze Leo stand firmly with pose as his back stood firmly erect and straight before bowing down to the stranger holding his left arm across his chest. He stood back to his causally height once again before examining the fellow. He was of a young age as far as the knight could tell at first glance and a troubled youth at that. The rough messy look of his clothing in all its raggedy condition was a bit off putting to the upper tastes Leo was breed for, though his experiences with dealing among the poor and often violent bunch of rouges allowed him to stay expresses such distastefully way of life much better than his fellow nobles it was still a little uncomfortable.

But no, no no no try to keep an open mind, different culture different people shouldnt judge no that is bad, must uphold a sense of honor and respect for the different people, must maintain a sense of pride meeting foreign lands. Leonardo kept repeating to himself while brushing off his morals nit-picks as much as he could before offering his hand to the stranger, thankfully his brown leather glove would be in more contact to the boys touch.

Greetings Sir I am Leonardo De Fleur, a pleasure to meet you. I came to your person to inform you of a minor detail to your art piece you may want to answer with great haste! Your art does not bear your signature and it would be a hazard to allow others enjoy your work without knowing who you are

Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 10th 2014, 5:54 pm

zdynasty is in twilight town walking even though he rarely see's trees here this is Roy's favorite place and this aways bring memories of Roy's "such good memories of Roy" he thought to himself he away's seems to bump in to another person here...literary but it seemed like it not going to happen this time

the most useless signature in the world I belive

zdynasty

Character Age : 10
Munny : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Draegon on December 10th 2014, 6:20 pm

Draegon clenched his fists as the enigmatic man bucked up. It became apparent just how outmatched the teen was. In comparison to his own muscular build, mainly acquired from genetics, the stranger was even bigger. It was obvious that the blonde-haired figure had worked for his physique, meaning that the muscle boasted by the newcomer was probably significantly more dense. Draegon kept any hints of intimidation from his expression, but anxiety flashed behind his muddy pupils.

The boy's hand subtly twitched toward his pocket, but froze as the figure lowered himself into a respectful bow. Unintentionally, shock and confusion flashed across the sharp-featured face of the Oriental teen. He took a surprised step back.

The teen's amusement with the eccentric man soon soured. He knew the look on the blonde's face all too well. It was the look he had gotten his entire life. He felt the sting of judgement, but kept a stony expression. He had vowed never to let those looks demand any visible signs of hurt. Nevertheless, his insides fell. It appeared even lunatics had disdain for the homeless.

A hesitant hand was extended, and fighting the urge to turn it away, Draegon took the leather-clad appendage in his firm grip, slowly moving it up and down. When he released, he kept his eyes locked onto the stranger's. He didn't want to have to see if the man wiped his glove on his pants, as many who shook his hand often did.

The man introduced himself with an eccentric name. Draegon had nearly forgotten the name as soon as it was uttered, despite it being a generally memerable title. Hearing Leonardo's urgent words, a grin cracked across Draegon's face.

There was a slight pause before the laughter. It was a quaint chuckle, uncertain, but humorous nonetheless. The delinquent's eyes squinted when he laughed, emphasizing his heritage. "I think I like this guy," Draegon thought, eyeing the eccentric man.

"Well, ...uhm.... Lee," began the teen, "Can't have that, can we? Sharp eyes, man."

Striding over to the tower and scooping up the nearly empty can of spray paint along the way, the male chuckled again. He waved his arm in wide arcs, tarnishing the tower once more. When he stepped away, the word 'Chen' was glowing in a deep purple against the twilight. He turned back to Sir Leonardo de Fleur, shooting him a cheerful, questioning look, as if asking for approval. "There we go!"

Draegon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on December 10th 2014, 6:52 pm

Such intensity emanating from the boys eye as their hands greeted a firm grasp along each other touch, he had a strong hand of a worker to him that much was certain. But the look he gave Leo was a little confusing if touchy for some reason, Leo was certain he had offer up the standard number of generous gestures to the sir before interacting further with conversation? Did he not hold the bow long enough? Or maybe his speech was too fast or too quite that it offended the stranger. This Lee didnt seem like a noble or was he? This culture was very strange. Whatever it was Leonardo would need to carefully watch himself for the formalities, he wouldnt want to seem like anything less than a gentle man. Holding his hand back up the knight touched his fingers together to crush the dust and dirt between his tips, slightly in displeasing awe for the unhygienic conditions he waved it no mind before relaxing.

The expressed delight that Dragegon seem to show was also a little strange to Leo, titling his head to the right his eyes also widen with little clarity about what had just transpired. Soon checking himself out with a pat of his limbs the knight quickly went over to examine himself in the cause of finding what was misplaced or hanging inappropriately, he must not embarrass himself like this. But alas he failed to find much else that would trigger the shame, it didnt seem to matter though. The artist was at least appearing to be in a better mood dealing with Leo so he was performing that will enough as a diplomat, it brought a small light hearted smile to his olive skin.

Lee then picked up his tool and magically shot out the paint in a quick push of the finger, such a device was unseen back home and must have shown as quite an advancement in the world of art, the magic must have taken a while to bear fruit. In moderate wonderment Leo braced his hands together in a small clap, staring still at the finished worked now signed by the artist in true sense of completion.

Well done Sir Chen though you will have to forgive my boldness in asking your vision when making this. I apologize for my failure to understanding your piece, my mind can seem to grasp your vision. If you will it may you permit me the honour into your insight? I would be grateful

Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draegon on December 10th 2014, 8:46 pm

The amazement of the eccentric stranger brought an amused grin to Chen's face. The man looked as if he had just witnessed an act of magic. Watching Leo hold his hands together in wonder like a child garnered another chuckle from the teen.

He looked into the blonde's bright eyes as the tall man spoke. His dialect was different, and he had a slight accent Draegon had never heard. It was obvious the man was very out of place.

"You're not from around here, are ya?" asked the Oriental boy, before he found himself contemplating what Leo had actually asked.

Chen stepped back, pouring his gaze over the vandalized clock tower. It really had been quite elegant. Now, it was shamefully littered with obscene phrases and lewd artwork. It was nearly a sin to deface such a sacred centerpiece to such a culturally rich town. Almost filling a twinge of remorse, Draegon muttered, "I was... I was angry."

Draegon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on December 10th 2014, 9:23 pm

Leos faced turned in bewilderment for a moment, stepping his head back from the rest of his body before standing back up straight and slouching his shoulders and head in disappointment. There was a slight look of defeat radiating off his drooping face, his brow arching forward and his lips waning to an upside-down smile, almost a little too cartoonish for his likes. But his feelings didnt lie to him, being such a sore thumb amongst the worlds would prove his limited experiences outside the kingdom and further degrade his highly polished persona he worked so hard to achieve.

Ouiadmittedly this is my first outing from my homelands borders, even though we are expected to be versed in the affairs outside the land I admit that Ive had my hands full from duty andas shamefully as it is to admit personal affairs as well spoken by Leo his words were much of a downgrade to his first level of confidence and volume. He managed to pick himself up once the young lord spoke more about his piece. Anger was the theme according to the artist, Leo then found himself still at strange with the boys inner most thoughts as he scratched his head and tried to look behind the surfaces. It could make some sense? Leo did recall his own coming of age to be filled with such emotion that he nearly got him beheaded for his outburst though looking at the imagery of the males sex organs still proved interesting to say the least for his flavor.

Anger monsieur? Ahh well many philosophers do emote such feelings brutality, wrath and else themes we men inherently are born with as truths to our gender, that much is true so I can see that connection I think. Or is the young lord displeased with his own spear and that this is your ideal vision of the perfection?

Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draegon on December 11th 2014, 3:18 pm

Chen watched. Apparently, the man had been trying to hide his origins, as he appeared slightly upset at the question. The Oriental teen watched as Leo sighed, before admitting that he was indeed from elsewhere.

"That's odd. I mean, Twilight's a nice town and all, but we don't get many tourists." he said, forgetting the time of night. Chen had never been that perceptive.

As the male continue to talk, inquiring more about the artwork, Chen realized just how ...ancient the stranger's demeaner was. The boy knit his eyebrows together in puzzlement.

"'Young Lord?' What's with this guy?" Curiosity overwhelmed the delinquent, and as he spoke, he unintentionally disregarded then blonde's questions. Not possessing the rigid manners of the man before him, Chen didn't realize that he could have been overstepping certain boundaries with his rude interrogation.

"So, where are you from, then?" He asked. "One of the islands?"

Draegon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 11th 2014, 4:57 pm

as zdynasty was walking he bumped into a man in blue armor he turned yellow "not this again. I'm going to die again" he though "don't worry don't worry just say sorry and be on your way" he thought "s-s-sorry s-s-sir" he said

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on December 11th 2014, 6:33 pm

[May want to read our posts before making your own Zdy, Im not wearing my armor right now lol]

Twilight town? Leo could not recall any such name in the records of his mind within the known lands he studied in during his training of the different lands bordering king Stefan borders. By the great lords how far did that witchs spell cast him? He had only expect a means of traveling to their allies without it taking days to return, was he across the other side of the world or in some remote region in the mountains? Leo bit his lips in discontentment while he cursed the laws of exchange, dam magics were always such unreliable sources of effort, never know what could happen. Chen had refused to directly answer Leos question but he paid it as little mind during his frustrated bout, tis an artists propagative after all to freely share what his vision of art was anywise. He would show the courtesy then to answer his own truth to this stranger.

The southern isles? No no I hail from the kingdom of Enchanted, under the King Stefans lordship. Though my roots were born further to the east of that Kingdom I have had the pleasure of being raised under that knighthood. I must confuses however I am totally unware of this Kingdoms location

As the spoke in his much more normally tone of higher class pedigree a strange little fellow bumped into him from behind. Leo readied himself by turning to face his clumsy greeter ready to offer his manners in assurance of no harm. However turning to face the little odd create Leo quickly rounded himself into a state of concern for this small youth.

By the Maker! Your entire flesh been bewitched! Are you feeling alright lad? Do you need a healer of sorts?!

Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draegon on December 11th 2014, 6:57 pm

It was hard to keep the mixture of concern and ridicule from his face as Chen listened to the man speak. It was difficult enough to follow his rustic dialect, but he seemed to be spewing utter nonsense. The teen had met some crazy people on the streets, but this Leo guy seemed to be completely off his rocker.

Before the Oriental male could even attempt to construct a response Leo's ludicrous spill, the knight whipped around, revealing the tiny creature that bumped into him.

"I'm dreaming, right?" thought Chen, as all the color drained from his face. His stomach tightened in anxiety as he took a precautionary step back. With wide eyes, the dark-haired boy stammered, pointing at the imp. "What... What the hell os that thing?!"

Taking another step back, he swung his wide, muddy eyes to the blonde man. "Who the hell are you? What's going on?"

Draegon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 11th 2014, 9:52 pm

(Sorry just a mistake I was being rushed like away's)
zdynasty turned back to green "uh no I do not" he said "I'm zdynasty" zdynasty said in cheerfulness "I'm going to die" he thought to himself

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on December 11th 2014, 11:25 pm

The little person or creature or whatever it was didnt appear all to panic to his current condition despite of his current condition. The knight didnt really understand the state of this creature as it spoke back to him with a name. What caught Leos attention at the moment was Chen reaction bordering lining panicking at them. What seemed like a level headed guy to the point of someone who restricted their emotions now was yelling from the unexpected visitor. Leonardo quickly turned back to the orientated artist while holding his hands at chest level to try and appear before the host to claim down and that neither of the outworlders meant no harm. His training against the dark caster of his world often lead to seeing some otherworldy tricks and monsters from realms past the range of imagination so this imp didnt him too much.

Chen you must control yourself there isnt any danger from either of us, this creature might be under an enchantment of some kind

Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draegon on December 11th 2014, 11:37 pm

Anger mixed into the slew of shock and panic at being told to calm down. Still maintaining a safe distance, but standing more agressively, Chen pointed at the knight.

"Calm down?! There's an alien right in front of me, and a damn lunatic going on about damn enchantments telling me to calm down?! Screw this." called the male. His voice shook with both fear and anger.

The teen pivoted, facing away from the strange duo. He clasped his head between the tight grip of his hands. Chen shut his eyes tightly, attempting to control the painful pounding of his temples with darkness. Even still, everything felt like it was spinning. "What's going on?" he muttered.

Draegon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 12th 2014, 8:53 am

the man that yelled scared zdynasty "I'm not i-i-in an enchantment I'm a-a-an alien as he said" then he turned his head at the guy who seemed like he was changing and pointed at him then he turned his head back he tried whispering to the man that he bumped into "is the other guy going to hurt me?"

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on December 15th 2014, 3:31 pm

Oohh dear this was not a fortune turn of events for Leo to be in the middle of, public affairs werent his speciality or to his liking to really have to deal with. Being under attack or in the jaws of a dangerous monster anytime would be a more comfortable situation than being a stature of civil understanding anytime. A little bewildered Leo took a step back and tried to breath in slowly to claim his own jittery nerves now at this revolution, it seemed a little odd to him to see Chen acting like this after using that odd contraption to spray color instantly on the wall. Surly something as that magical skill should have seen other worldly creatures such as Zdy before? So why was he acting like his never seen something equally amazing? The art work proved to Leo that this person wasnt just a normal joe either, he couldnt with a tool like that or so the nave outer worldly knight believed.

Leo could have moved on, leaving the poor man to his unusually panic and fear as he turned away trying to make sense of this. But that would never happen; it was a knights duty to protect the people, even if it wasnt his own. The alien however might prove that to be difficult, while he appeared to be confused and lost this was easily not human and did not fall under Leos jurisdiction which left the knight to only think now this green or yellow fellow to be a fiend that might be a hazard to the population. It at least spoke English so it had to have some ability to reason. Breaking common code Leo tried to address the artist will much more familiarity as if he were a friend, it was inappropriate conduct with a stranger however it could have an easier result in this circumstance, Leo had to gamble it.

Chen I mean you no harm, please just remain still

First facing Zdy he would answer the little alien before trying to claim the other human down. Little one, Zdnasty correct? Perhaps youd best keep your distance for the time being, not all humans will understand your existence and I myself have little reason see you as not dangerous if you are not human as you claim Tensing Leo remained silent to Chen while watching the Alien, he wouldn't make any sudden movements till their Extra-terrestrial fellow offered up proof of his innocence.

Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 15th 2014, 5:12 pm

he looked around "um.... okay I'll be over in that tree" he pointed to it and ran over to it it was a small tree but its in twilight town so it going to be weak this is a city there is not that much growing room then he climbed it "why do I like trees" he asked himself in a quite almost silent voice "I just hope they don't start fighting" he said in the same voice

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Draegon on December 20th 2014, 3:26 pm

Chen watched the creature scurry away and climb a tree. His brows knit tightly, as his heart continued to race. The fear had in part subsided, leaving in it's wake just as tremulous sense of confusion. The male's right hand slid into his pocket, clutching cool metal.

Stepping forward sharply, the caramel-skinned teen placed his left hand on Leo's shoulder, pulling forcefully. Despite being outmatched physically, the jerk would have been strong enough to rougly turn the figure t face Chen.

"Tell me what the hell's going on, man." demanded Chen. His face wore a worried expression, with an agressive twist. "Now."

Draegon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on December 22nd 2014, 12:56 am

With the little yellow fellow back up at the tree within a safe distance between the three of them Leo could find some comfort. Zdy didnt appear hostile yet just a little lost for a demonic looking thing, alien he called it? What a strange word to come across. While he was a timid fellow the knight felt it best not to let his guard down when it came to the inhuman but with the turn of event he likely shouldnt have underestimated the heart of man. Chen crossed into notice as he forcible turned the blonde around with his grip before expression his thoughts intimately closer then a gentlemen should step to another. Leonardo understood the mans stress but that wouldn't mean I thing if his manners towards the knight weren't kept in line.

Leos eyes narrowed down into deeply into the artists with a silent fury and harness to match Chens overly hostile change of heart. Leo would then grab the mans wrist and twist it with his own, reminding the citizen of their difference and that the knight was not a man to toss out grievances out so physically casually. The knight didn't intend on breaking the bones or even harming Chen too much, simple he wished to hold it in place at an uncomfortable bend while asserting himself to the this new face.

Hold fast your wrath good lord, while your Ill anger is understandable I am not one to be looked down upon or threatened easily without repercussions, do keep that in mind while you claim down Leo replied before releasing his grip and throwing the limb away.

Leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 24th 2014, 2:14 pm

(sorry it took me a bit to respond)
zdynasty just watched from the tree he looked at his hand it was yellow he thought he turned back to green he could not he was just to scared the man he bumped into bent the other man's hand "why do people have to fight?" he asked himself

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top