Bravado [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bravado [Open]

Post by The Silent Wild on November 29th 2014, 6:30 pm

Agrabah. Hot, dry and windy as it came. The small city found amongst a large, seemingly endless desert. Not only could one get lost in the desert but also the city, all the buildings seemed the same and the people always seemed to be rushed to sell their goods... or steal goods. The witch had been here before in her younger days, she had ventured out with a friend to find a cave full of treasure but never made it there. Perhaps she'd make her way to finding it this time, but at this point that was not the purpose of her being there. Her entry started the same way as usual, a portal opened at the gates of the city, the witch stepping out in clothing more appropriate for the weather than her usual cloak.

A small pair of shorts showed off her vibrant dark skin, her feet were wrapped in a sandal each, as for her top half she wore a black bandeau, a long red cotton vest over top of it. Her long ivory hair fell down, contrasting her skin ever so nicely. She didn't look one hundred percent like she was a citizen, but it was enough to blend in, that and not have to suffer the consequences of large cloaks in hot weather. This was one of the few times the woman wouldn't be wearing her distinctive hat Idola, she felt a bit strange about it too, not being able to see all around her was annoying but she wasn't scared, there was no real danger here for the witch.

And so her journey here would begin, the gates were open and she was to head towards the palace. Ophelia had been here before, she knew her way around a bit and she was certain, that palace would be hers for the taking. For now, she walked through the streets, watching the sprawl of peasants and merchants with no control. It seemed the citizens wouldn't cross the tall woman however, her stride and expression was confident, perhaps intimidating to some. The witch could only smile and give munny to the peasant children who begged from her. If she was going to rule this world, she'd have to get a long with the people here.

The Silent Wild

RP Words : 0
Munny : 3547

Back to top Go down

Re: Bravado [Open]

Post by Lenneth on December 2nd 2014, 11:10 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

Ahh such heat and intense sun bathing down in this world, the winds only adding to the delight with harsh sandy cuts and drying kisses along the face, if there was a decent amount of water around then this world would surely bring in more visitors. But alas this was a desert not an island one like the Isle of destiny, oh maybe the charming lord of darkness should have gone there today for some beach fun but then again this world also held its own attractions. While far from what many could consider a paradise the land of Agrabah was known for its exoticism and trade, spices and herbs from around the corners of creation gathered here for trade and coin. That could be enough for Lenneth to enjoy himself this fine day while seeking out some adventure and maybe follow up on the rumors of great treasure. Len has never had much experiences in this world, either version of universes has allude his notice due to the peacefully nature of this land or the fact it was often held by unsavoury chosen that he didn’t fancy in the slightness, this day might prove   the factor just enough to alter his perception.

Lenneth choice a different guise to hide into today, something special just for this world filled with mystery a classic changes from his usually other worldly allure. He bore the body of older and younger self at the age he first glanced the worlds at the age of 13, a short 5 foot 3 young boy of golden messy hair and slimmer build to contrast normal muscular built. Appearing on the roof tops of buildings along the market looking down at the moving people he would alter his outfit to better blend in the crowds despite his golden locks being the only in the coward.

The attire was something else to be desired though, this world had a fashion that the now small lord of heartless didn’t really agree with, baggy pants, odd little hats, colors of a lighter tone and other such choices.  Hesitating he choice a simple black vest with sliver trimmings with longer pants and lite brown sandles that he bore this before jumping down an alleyway to the bazaars.  Looking around he wondered closer to some of the shops with his lush blue eyes glimmering on some fine little trinkets however most of the keepers shoed him away with little thought.  Until they heard Len rattled the munny in his bag for them to awe in delight with one necklace lighter. Walking down into the streets once again he admired his new little toy with a joyfully glee and smiling face until he felt a little bump across his hips as a small mass of children wondered by.  They soon ran away down further away from the child like La Vaeas as he turned to see their tracks and what appeared to be his coin bag.  In small bewilderment he checked sides for the missing leather.

“Hey! Come back here!!” he cried out in a small loud voice before rushing off to his little thieves. He further choice to contain his other worldly talents for now but only until his patient would run out.    

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Munny : 3593

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silent Wild on December 5th 2014, 5:56 am

Observing the area and people with every step she took was proving to be a bit difficult without her enchanted hat, she often liked to have all of her surroundings absorbed into her mind. However, forwards and around would bring the witch's attention to a blonde, obviously foreign, young boy. The hair being the dead give away, the sound of munny clashing in his bag aroused the ears of many, including the little thieves that had just passed Ophelia. It wasn't long til the witch heard the calling out to these children from the boy, she wouldn't have this in her future desert city.

A sly smile crept across the woman's face as she ran after these children, she wasn't the fastest but with her experience she was no where near slow. Ophelia fell forward into her shadow, becoming thee. Her two dimensional figure shifted across the ground to in front of the crowd of little thieves. Out of the shadow the tall woman emerged, standing still and strong, her hand shot out grabbing the bag that was stolen. As she rose up to her tall six feet the child that stole the bag was still holding on to it. The witch laughed, it sounded husky and deep, yet somehow soothing. "Now I'm sure you children know what happens to those who steal?" She asked, bending at her hips down to look into the little thief's eyes as he let go of the bag, falling flat on his bum. "I hear they'll cut your hands off."

The crowd of small people had stopped, their faces were full of fear... or amazement? Perhaps it was that they had been caught, perhaps it was Ophelia's blunt display of abilities. The witch wasn't one to hold back her powers for the sake of others comfort. It often seemed that if one showed power, they'd too be respected. "Well, I guess you're lucky I'm not any sort of official now aren't you? At least, not yet." Her voice was deep, strong and that last part to her sentence lost some volume. Standing back up the witch shook the bag, the munny was still inside it. "Now get out of here and don't let me catch you again." She snapped, the little thieves running away in response.

With a wry smile the witch's eyes moved quickly to the blonde male, she held the bag out in front of her for him to take. Waiting for him to come near before she spoke Ophelia examined the fellow foreigner once more. He had done well with his attire to blend in with the crowd, but something seemed to stick out to the witch more than just his golden locks. He was young, to which the woman would see him as naiive, but this wasn't the case. He definitely knew this world enough to have dressed the way he did, maybe he had seen a lot more than his age would show, the witch was intent on finding out. "I'm sorry about those children, growing up here they wouldn't know any better." She gave him a kind smile, "I'm Ophelia, glad to make your acquaintance."

The Silent Wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 5th 2014, 11:58 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

The little children were such annoying little beasties swimming along the crowds to hide themselves in plain sight, such dammed youths acting as their own unit. He could understand their blight in all this poverty and third world life among the wealth of the merchants and nobles…But dam still it annoyed him to deal with common thieves. At this point as they kept switching hands while crossing in and out between the shirking bystanders whom felt their legs being molested by the speed of their little legs. They gained further and further distance from the ever increasing exasperating prince of heartless, this was proving rather time consuming in his day and almost losing himself to popping a cap in their heads by reaction. Thankfully the gods seem to play a hand in bring a stranger to the front of rescue, a tall women of frightening presence standing in front of the little street rats and taking their gift of theft away from their dirty hands. She looked about as normal as he did sticking out in this world much like his own blonde here did, probably should have remembered the hair norm here. Her defining nature was defiantly her stature of course, there wasn’t anyone else within the area that seem to match her reach to the skies much like she did but there was something else as well. The air that surrounded this stranger spoke of a different tone then the casual humans walking about and now staring at her, Lenny joining them in the surprise but with a claimer expression.

She strolled back up to the LaVaeas with the munny bag in had after the little kids ran off with their tails behind their legs in fear at her display, literally she appeared in front of them out of no were thought he scent of shadows linger about her. The jingle between the steps showed him how secure his play funding was in her hands while it was freely presented to him.

While appreciating the kindness he didn’t trust this stranger just yet, as with all faces that came from the stars Lenny would need to proceed with caution while in the presence of this witch whom had shown little concern in breaking the layer of conformity and showing magic’s outside a world’s common theme. The odd stars and distance people gave her didn’t seem to bother Ophelia at all as she came face to face with the child like prince of heartless and while he tried to look just slightly intimidated by her inside his thoughts were claim. Reaching out Lenny nodded in acceptance before placing the bag back onto his belt, slowing inching his movements in the guise of this act.

“Thank you Miss Ophelia I really appreciate the help, my name is Lenny and I am happy to meet you. Are you some sort of genie or magician? You seem to catch those kids out of thin air”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silent Wild on December 6th 2014, 12:48 am

As he approached the witch couldn't help but notice his slightly intimidated look, perhaps he was a fresh traveler after all. His name was Lenny, he seemed innocent in his demeanor along with his name there was something she just couldn't quite get about him. "Well, I suppose I'm a magician of sorts... I can't say I'm a genie as I don't grant wishes." Ophelia chuckled, trying to loosen up the conversation. "People call me a witch but I suppose that has some bad connotations behind it. I'm just a magic user, surely you've seen stuff like that before in your travels?" Her question was perhaps a little obvious to what she was getting at the whole idea he was a traveler, she was like that when she spoke: forward. Just before he'd get the chance to reply she'd speak, "Please, walk with me."

The witch continued to walk towards the palace, hopefully with Lenny alongside her. Now she gave him the time to answer to which she'd listen intently, he could lie or tell the truth, either way she could understand his reasons, not everyone would tell a witch about the travels across the Sea of Skies. For all she knew, he may have just been a local, a special breed of human for the place.. Maybe from the desert, she couldn't know for sure. She was simply put interested in him, she hoped to tell him of her plans for this world to make it a better place.

The Silent Wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 6th 2014, 2:30 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

Well at least she appeared to be honest to some fault even, Lenny watched and listens to her words while racing through his mind about the numerous outcomes such an encounter might play, his track record for meeting foreboding figures was really the greatest in terms of positive impressions. “ Ahh ya magic is cool! it’s like a deck of cards, a weird thing to find people owning them but it always impressive to see their own take on tricks and play styles. This onetime I saw a boy set his hair on fire and fling it out like a whip it looked awesome! What other things can you do? ” Lenny asked with a starry eye wonderment glimmering on his pretty blues hues. At least it was a half-truth for him to see and witness magic across the variety of worlds out there though he could easily content himself better of course. The child like Lenny would follow the stranger at her request and against the common folk nodding in wary eyes of her before returning to their daily live stock.

Her long legs made the speed a little tricky to keep up while also looking around for some interesting things to possible shop for, he did after all still have a disposal bag of munny to get rid of for towards surplus expenses though little caught his eye. Fruits, breads and small trinkets of moderately crafted metals and jewels didn’t impress him much. A few good sized water melons did take his notice enough to feel the fine green out shell out a bit, such exotic sweets like these weren’t easy to come bay in this desert world. “ So miss Ophelia what brings you to the market? Looking for something to buy as well?”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silent Wild on December 12th 2014, 8:29 pm

"Well I can do a few other things... But a true magician doesn't show all their tricks at once right?" Ophelia responded with a sly grin and a cheeky wink. Though she wasn't one to care whether people saw her abilities or not, plus she'd rather not reveal them to someone she didn't quite trust or know yet. As the two walked along a few items here and there made themselves aware to Ophelia, a few caught her attention for a moment but her focus wasn't to buy items today. The witch remembered, as soon as this place was hers she'd be able to have it all, from this world at least. Ophelia turned to Lenny once again listening to his questions ever so intently.

"I'm not here to buy any items of such today, though I have heard rumors of magical items making there way around these markets. They say if you look hard enough you'll find em." She paused, looking around again with that content grin on her face that screamed she had a plan. "Do you see how messy this place is? There is a large divide between the rich and the poor in Agrabah... Complete disorganization as a result of what I believe is no leader." Turning back to Lenny her lips closed as the smile stuck for a moment. "I'm here to take leadership of this world. I'll be making my way to the palace soon enough but for the people to accept me I need to see what they're all about but it seems not much has changed since my earlier years of travel."

The Silent Wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 15th 2014, 2:50 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

The small little Lenny giggled at the pun, he did find it amusing to humor the truth behind the common curtesy of strangers and potential dangers she offered back to him, Len should have known better but there was always a chance he could find a fool to converse with, she appeared not to be one of them. Smiling back Lenny played along the little shops they passed, a few times the little heartless would run up to a keeper while keeping close in touch with his munny, a couple of items looked nice only to be placed back down as Lenny spotted the fakes and imperfection unworthy to his possessions. He did however but an apple from a vendor before returning to Ophelia’s side. Rubbing the red fruit to a shinny clean he started to eat the juicy goodness with little more distraction catching his eyes.

Biting down and chewing with delight it was only when the witch spoke of her plans and ambition did his expression change to that of awe, either at the fool heartedness of her scheme or maybe boldness of admitting something so grand and in public no less. Lenny figured that he gauged this women’s character much too early, maybe fool hearted was the right expression to this statement.

“So you don’t like the sultan’s ability to rule? Well I guess the old short man does spend a little too much time playing with his toys, his daughter doesn’t seem to do much either outside flirting with some random off the street. But how would you go about overtaking an entire palace? You got an army hidden away or something?”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silent Wild on December 15th 2014, 9:40 pm

Listening as she walked along the witch gained new information with every step she took, bringing a large smile to spread across her cheeks. Since her last visit there was now a ruler.. To whom was doing quite a bad job if this was still the way of things and with the way Lenny spoke about them hinted at the fact it was a monarchy. She knew of this style of ruling working out earlier, but a king, sultan or queen was meant to look after their people, not play with little toys. If this was the way it was, the daughter would definitely be next in line.. But more importantly, a special gift for the sultan, something he could give everything for. With this new knowledge the witch's mind raced with plans on how to get a hold of the palace, she had a plan before but perhaps things were changing now.

Walking with a large amount of thoughts running through her head the witch paused for a moment, stopping in her steps. Her eyelids fell down slightly as her eyes shifted towards Lenny again. His innocent looks and actions were clearly a facade at this point if he knew all about the sultan, his daughter and their actions but the witch wasn't to confront him now, the longer he would think she was fooled the more information she could possibly get. Ophelia carried on once again, her voice and stride confident as her eyes looked forward.

"No I don't. I'm sure a few other people here aren't fond of him either if he'd rather play with toys like a child rather than give these people direction. How would you feel if you were one of the much less fortunate of this world when you'd see your leader pass by, buying useless items and playing with toys." She paused, moving to the subject of the daughter. "I can't say much for his daughter however, women and men flirt in their younger days and perhaps she could be a great leader for Agrabah one day too but with her father as an example," the witch sighed, "well, you know." Though Ophelia was one indeed for talking, she purposely ignored his last question, her plans were well and truly running their way through her mind with all the possibilities she now had.

The Silent Wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on December 16th 2014, 10:43 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Heh…dam girl was an ambitious type that much Lenny could give her, the resolve to conquer an entire world was a trait the young prince of heartless had not yet encountered in this version of the universe quite yet in his short travels in the past few months. Most were resigned to giving up their lives to the common serenity of fate’s embrace and by divine right shit, not that Len was one to care about these people but it was a little too stagnated for his liking. So she seemed a cut above the normal people wondering around just like him which peaked some interesting for the moment, giving the heartless a reason to try and stick around to see just what she had up her sleeve if only to make the day a little interesting.

Though she wasn’t a fool when it came to trusting others, she neglected any insight into her actually plans and spoke more highly of her philosophical views when it came to these radical ideals of her, a question for a question. And despite that handily little tip her offered her which wasn’t all that difficult to come by if she came across the local thieves spot or any whispers of nobles that gossip about that has ever meet the sultan, guessing she hasn’t shared a bed sheet yet with anyone from this world.

“Can’t say I could relate to anyone here honesty, their blights seem to be self-inflicted if they can’t muster the will to do something about that befalls them”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silent Wild on December 30th 2014, 5:32 pm

"Perhaps they just don't know any better." Ophelia's tone felt deep and sincere, as if she had a lot of sympathy for them. This wasn't truth, but she seemed to play the part better than the sultan could at this stage. Her original plan was something along the lines of running in guns blazing but that was so silly now. Seeing the state of the world she could rally up the people, maybe use the princess as bait. She stopped walking once again, turning to the young blonde next to her. She knew there was something fishy about this kid, especially with the way of using words he had but his appearance made him a little hard to take seriously.

"You don't care much for what happens here? You are an outsider after all right." Her question was more sincere and curious than her accusation, it didn't bother her much whether he retorted to the accusation of being a foreigner. "Please bare in mind that I only ask this as I don't want you getting in my way." Her last sentence was polite and honest as ever.

((sorry bout the wait. holiday season :P ))

The Silent Wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top