Hot Air Balloon That Could go to Space [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot Air Balloon That Could go to Space [OPEN]

Post by Occam on November 16th 2014, 6:32 pm

A melody wrung throughout the Woodlands, animals dashing about with curiosity attracting and repelling, depending on what species it was. The beating sounds of their feet, whatever form they took, hardly drowned out the melody. It was indeed Occam having an orchestra play their instruments, giving him a sense of happiness as he hung his feet over a cliff. Smiling, he bobbed his head left and right, but truly on the inside the happiness he had served to himself was nothing more than taking water to an acid. Nothing neutralized, only diluted momentarily. A white orb floated around Occam's head, and he looked at it with his overly-aged face, his skin shifting in order to form a proper smile. "What's the mission today, Astra?" the white orb buzzed, and the simple man awaited its answer. He looked into the distance, viewing the woodland from the cliff he sat at he edge of. Looking down at the back of his hands, he grimaced at the sight of the blood seals he had to place upon himself. The seals of Solomon. Despicable to have, to have to brand himself in order to wield the power of Astra's blade form. "Occam, we must claim the Bane of Vishnu. It has breached into this world, from another universe. I came to you from your ritual, and you did not know. You must seal it to a Lexicon and use the Call of Solomon." Rolling his eyes, Occam allowed himself to drop, a burst of energy allowing him to land without injury.

"You know I don't enjoy this work, Astra. Ugh. I will have to set up camp up ahead." Occam rushed forward, extending his arm to summon Astra to his hand, manifesting the Hawk of the Wilds. Dashing up a tree, he kept attachment via spacial magic, shifting around it and posting up on a branch. Dashing his way was a massive buck, its antlers quite large. Summoning a regular arrow to his drawing hand, he pulled back the recurve and steadily aimed. Inhaling and exhaling, Occam kept a precise aim on the beast coming forward, letting go of the arrow and watching it fly just as the buck sharply turned to the side, the arrow planting into the buck's chest. It knocked to the ground and instantly Occam reacted by hopping branch to branch, going lower and lower progressively before dashing to the ground and using a roll to break his fall. Placing a hand on the buck, he watched the arrow dissipate into particles of energy. Taking the sword-sword from his shield, he used it to skin the buck after hanging it. After making a fire, he prepared the buck for a meal and cooked it thoroughly, eating the venison right off the sticks he used. Astra resumed its white-orb form, whispering into Occam's ear. "Occam, shouldn't you be searching for the Bane?" "I could be, but it is much simpler to sit here now and eat." the white orb let out a grumbling buzz, but it could not question the simple man.

Occam

RP Words : 0
Munny : 363

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot Air Balloon That Could go to Space [OPEN]

Post by Kia on November 19th 2014, 3:22 pm

Kia has been sleeping in her Gummi Ship for how long? The young girl couldn't remember... She rolled over the ship seat and fell right on the floor. The impact made Kia wince, she sat right up and looked at the peeled layers on her elbow. Tears formed in the girl's eyes, She couldn't go home.. Her older sister yelled at her for allowing herself to be 'kidnapped' by an older guy, being in a cult no one knew how to control their own feelings so feeling threatened by all of the screaming Kia had ran away from the Castle of Dreams, stealing her sister's Gummi Ship.

The cult escapee sat up and decided to go outside this new world, she took her new staff Hamako and turned the handle on the door and took slow steps on the ship stairs. She cautiously looked around to see if anyone or anything would jump out at her, she held her staff defensively. Sure she wasn't skilled in wielding any kind of weapon or skilled at fighting anything but she has learned a few moves from fighting a ginormous creature, sure she got her ass beat but at least she learned something.

Her small feet landed on the grass, and she walked on seeing no threat in the new world...? No, forest... Forest!?! Kia was scared now, she stopped herself and took a few deep breaths and continued to walk on.  She heard a crackling sound and felt her face grow warm, She lowered her staff and looked forward hiding behind the tree in front of her. She heard a male voice in conversation with someone, Hopefully he wasn't a hunter. As she inched closer, something wet landed on her face and clouded her vision, she shrieked and spun around suddenly ending up behind the man, she fell down struggling to get the animal skin off of her. "AGH! GET IT OFF OF ME! GET IT OFF!" She shrieked, twitching on the ground.

((I never rped with you before, so i decided to join, hope you don't mind!)

Kia

Munny : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on November 19th 2014, 7:54 pm

(Did you...just run into the deer hanging? LOL)

Screeches distracted Occam from a comfortable rest eating his cooked venison, provoking him to shift quickly into a stand as he let the white sphere enter the bow form once more as an arrow accompanied it. Shifting around, Occam wondered who had stumbled into his resting area, hearing feminine screams for the...oh god what did this girl do? His hollow deer had apparently made contact and was stuck on a girl who had stumbled into the area, which went she had the deer's blood all over her. Drawing back his bow, a cyan energy exuded from the arrowhead as he looked the girl down. "Halt, who goes there!? And if you can, don't get your hair all inside my prize. The chemicals girls put in their hair nowadays really damages the pelt." when he spoke, he squinted when his last statement came about, keeping a smart-alic tone to his voice as he said it. He was very cautious as he had one goal in mind - find the Bane of Solomon so that he may locate more astra. If he can locate the artifacts of solomon, his Astra would be satisfied and he would be that much closer to his goal for power. Having no emotional connection to this person, it only took a moment to conclude that it was either compliance or killing the person before him.

Killing would be the simpler option, and he is all for simple but it would be smarter to question the girl and use her to the best of his ability. Keeping a firm grip on his bow as it was drawn back, he pondered on how far he was from the artifact he sought, estimating around a kilometer or two away from whatever brought it to this universe. "I suggest you keep whatever party tricks you have to yourself. Otherwise you'll right-quick have one of these planted in you." keeping a keen eye on the girl, he used his left foot to draw a circle, the tip of his shoes carefully and slowly carving a triangle and an inverse triangle to overlap it, creating a star of David. Lifting his foot up, runic symbols appeared in each triangle of the star, forming the seal of Solomon. Putt his foot behind the seal, he stepped back slowly so his arrow was above the seal. If need be, I'll suck magic into the seal to cut us both off momentarily. He doubted violence was necessary, but for a simple man he was quite cautious.

Occam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on November 20th 2014, 3:13 pm

Kia finally regained feeling in her nimble fingers and lifted the skin off of her eyes so she could see the stranger up close. He was tall with what looked like red hair and that was pretty much it.. He was skilled in the weapon he had in his hand the red liquid dripped from her forehead and she quickly wiped it away with the palm of her hand. He wasn't really as interesting as the other people she had ran into ever since running away from the cult, just the stereotypical hermit she wasn't interesting either just the stereotypical brat that everyone was annoyed by, so they had something in common.

She sat up and regarded him after he had finished talking and drew a circle with his foot, "Wow," She responded as she watched his movements, sitting up a little straighter so she can be just as nosy. "You must be fun at parties." The deer skin fell from her shoulders, She wondered why this man was alone and who he was talking too. She wasn't just curious, she was just nosy always sticking her nose into things that didn't concern her, like this guy. "Who were you talking to anyway? Why are you drawing that circle? Are you playing a game? Can I play?"

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on November 21st 2014, 2:44 pm

Occam smirked towards the girl, mentally chuckling at the idea he graced people with is presence at parties. Parties, in his opinion, were overrated and always led to drama someone forcing their place onto a pedestal just to touch the limelight. But someone who could call upon Solomon himself should be considered a mortal god, higher than that of a demi-god. But, dismissing those thoughts brewing from his superiority complex, he kept his arrow drawn as the girl displayed interest in what he inscribed into the ground. Smiling wickedly, he knew that he had the upper hand. "Ah, it is the Seal of Solomon. As for whom I spoke to, well if  you live you'll find out soon enough. This seal attracts magical energies and cuts off the connection to mana. If you take a wrong step my flaming arrow will draw the seal to you.  Of course, I could be wrong and I accidentally kill us both by the arrow exploding. Who knows?" taking a moment, he made a stern face before allowing his bow and arrow to transform back into the white sphere form of Astra. Using his foot, he smeared the seal and shook his head, resuming his spot at the fire and finishing his venison. "Unlike you, Occam. Sparing someone like that. Then again, most of the time the people on that end aren't girls and are usually filth." the sphere spoke, Occam chuckling as he peered over to the girl. "Deer?"

Spoiler:

Occam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on November 22nd 2014, 5:37 pm

The explanation was clear enough, The teenager hugged her knees close to her chest, so this guy was about to kill her... She wanted to puff out her chest and yell, 'KILL ME ALREADY!" but knowing that would be too  melodramatic she mentally crossed out the plan in her head. Suddenly his bow turned into the same white sphere Kia had seen, it talked to the man. She gasped at the scene and backed away a few feet from the circle and the male, "I-It spoke!" The girl exclaimed in mere amazement, pointing at the sphere.

Kia never knew that the outside world had brought many surprises, eight foot purple people and talking orbs. She didn't even regret escaping the Meadows, what was next in this dimension? She wanted to find out but she was a few inches closer to death.. She lowered her arm when the guy offered her the deer meat, she tilted her head and squinted her eyes. He acted like this was relatively normal, Interesting... "I'm a vegetarian-" Grrgggh..!!. A loud rumbling sound had come out of the girl's stomach, she turned away from him and quickly wrapped her small arms around her stomach. She hasn't really eaten in a while, her vegetarianism came from the cult eating other hu-.. well, vegetarianism had to wait!

Instead of savagely running over to the cooking pit, she sat crossed-legged, in the Meadows you couldn't get your own food, you had to wait. "Yes, please...." She muttered, her eyes wandered to the terrain below her, not wanting to meet the man's eyes.

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on November 23rd 2014, 1:24 am

It was humorous to watch those who foolishly think they can avoid hunted food in the wilderness such as the one Occam rest in, they always had to second-guess their decisions immediately after making them. The girl was obviously just like most of her gender, always ready to turn down meat but they will always accept it when they must. His teeth grinded away at the tender meat, juices being swiped away by a free right hand. He let the girl grab the meat at her own pace, there was plenty since he was only one man. Looking out into the distance, he wondered if he would collect the artifacts of Solomon like he desired...and if the reward was real. But for now, he would just be as bitter as could be. He's dismissed family, friends, all for his hunt for superiority. For power. Looking over to the girl, he smiled, trying to be welcoming to cancel out his threats of death from before. Comfort was a deadly tool. "Yes, Astra is my personal arsenal. So I have a companion as well as a weapon." the white orb buzzed around Occam's head, taken aback by his casual demeanor. "We are simply partners. I send him on a quest, I go home when it's done. But really, I am not being of any biotic sense. I am only...a tool for destruction. Don't take his relaxation as a sign of good or kindness. To be honest, this man-" Occam grabbed the orb, squeezed, then released. "Oh, ignore Astra. Anyways, vegetarianism is just an illusion to seem higher than others. Eat."

Occam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top