A title of a topic in a place with two things (Yima,Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A title of a topic in a place with two things (Yima,Open)

Post by zdynasty on November 16th 2014, 9:03 am

zdynasty was once again walking to some place that he did not know "well...this is a place" he said he was mad at life because of a lot of things right now but he needed to get his mind off things he sighed "why" he asked himself Roy died and Bob well he is Bob an idiot and it does not help him he just wanted to die so he could see Roy again "I just gotta move on" he said to himself Roy was like a father to zdynasty in a way

the most useless signature in the world I belive

zdynasty

Character Age : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: A title of a topic in a place with two things (Yima,Open)

Post by Yima on November 17th 2014, 4:25 pm

Hmm the last time Yima had been in Wonderland was to look for someone now far removed from himself, he hope he was doing well wherever he was... he called his canine ears into being on mental que testing the air for interesting sounds here often worth avoiding for those less inclined to adventure.  If this was a different place and time that might mean that the form royalty would be in charge or some other defacto leader... this was an odd place after all.  The tall blonde made his way thought he tall grass swearing he remembered it sing to him once long ago.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Character Age : 25
Home World : Destiny Islands

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on November 17th 2014, 6:40 pm

zdynasty once again said "you just got to get over it" in a lower voice zdynasty sighed and got up "you got to keep your head zdynasty just make the best out of life" he said to himself He wanted to smile but he did not he was just too mad

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 21st 2014, 2:59 pm

Now would be a grand time to start gathering some herbs, spices, and potential house plants the traveler thought as he began taking into account his immediate surroundings focusing on details. The bend if the plants, their colors, and smells all could tell him about their nature even in this upside down world; just takes some extra learning and patience. Even chaos can have a sense of order to maintain its own existence, he hummed lightly to himself grabbing a vial from hsi bag hung over hsi shoulder. First some nectar from this large white flower would be a good start he thought to himself.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on November 21st 2014, 5:22 pm

(I'm having trouble with a lot of things right now but I tried so sorry if this is bad)

zdynasty slapped himself so he could cheer up it works a little for him for some odd reason he smiled even though he did not want to feel sad he just did so he just wanted to be happy so he made himself happier but not by much "I got to be happy" he said in fake cheerfulness

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 23rd 2014, 1:09 am

"Oh and this one will make peoples vision go all awry", Yima said happily as he fetched sample after sample looking for how the plant propagated itself amongst its surroundings.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on November 23rd 2014, 10:29 am

zdynasty finally manged to cheer up "Well I'm back to normal" he said "Wait I'm not normal eh... who cares" he said to himself he does that a lot for whatever reason he smiled and started to walk he really hoped that he would not meet anyone today "life is life I can't control life then again I always seems to meet someone when I'm in public maybe I will meet someone I don't know" he said to himself

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 24th 2014, 1:37 am

Yima made god use of the finer points of digital manipulation with hsi finger tips carefully uprooting a flower from the earth intending to replant it somewhere less mossy. As he did so the creature began to humm at first and then sing loudly the higher he lifted it to his own dismay... it wasn't a good singer. The polka dot purple and brown didn't do much to offset its wavering chords.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on November 24th 2014, 8:34 am

as zdynasty was walking he bumped into someone (you Yima) and fell down on his butt then he turned yellow he thought he was going to die again because he dies again and again and again

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 26th 2014, 4:13 pm

For one reason or another Yima felt the presence of someone nearby, could be that sound he heard though he hadn't physically felt another per say. He quickly identified a yellow person or creature on its rear nearby looking at him and the upturned plant.

"Did I startle you, I'm just up to my gardening, don't let me bother you", Yima said turning back to hsi work squatting by the plant writing notes on the creature with a pad from up his sleeve.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on November 26th 2014, 4:58 pm

zdynasty turned back to green "um...sorry sir" he said getting up he was surprised he looked at the flowers "they are pretty flower do you like flowers" he said in a cheerful voice

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 28th 2014, 10:58 pm

"Oh I think I will enjoy this variety very much so young man", the tall blonde said rising to hsi full height with the flower over his head.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on November 29th 2014, 9:38 am

"yeah I like flowers too but I love trees much more just because I'm a lot like the leaf" he said with a smile on his face

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 3rd 2014, 2:36 pm

"Oh do tell my young green acquaintance", Yima asked curiously with a raised eyebrow gazing down on the shorter of the two balancing the plant over his head.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 4th 2014, 8:38 am

zdynasty was unsure how to explain but he tried "well I'm green right that's because I have chloroplast in me so I can breath air but when it rains I can't breath so I have hold my breath and when I'm scared I turn
yellowish orange" zdynasty said that all in happiness

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 8th 2014, 6:00 pm

"Your sort of like a plant person I take it then", Yima asked becoming more curious... this could be first contact with a new civilization or maybe a experiment gone awry...

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 9th 2014, 6:21 pm

zdynasty almost forgot something "ow yeah I also come from space" he said that almost unsure he should of said that "my name is zdynasty by the way" he said

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 10th 2014, 6:17 pm

"It is nice to meet you Zdynasty and I am a little but here and there as it were", Yima said as he tried to think of any further questions to ask the little green man as he started to pack up the plant in hsi gray leather bag taking care to tie the wool sack tightly around it's bulb.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 10th 2014, 7:35 pm

"nice to meet you too and I don't know your name sir" zdynasty said in happiness

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 11th 2014, 6:54 pm

"Oh, I am Yima Qwin, and forgive me for forgetting my manners", Yima said with a half bow trying to keep his balance with the plant.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 11th 2014, 9:57 pm

"Your forgiven Yima" he said he smiled at him "now that I think of it you look a lot like Mohon"

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 14th 2014, 9:52 am

"Yo know Mohon", Yima said with noticeable surprise, ears drawn straight up, and turned completely to the little green man.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 14th 2014, 10:15 am

"yes I do" said zdynasty "you look a lot like him... his ears are cat ears... are yours like fox ears or are they just there" zdynasty said

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 14th 2014, 10:26 am

"I've experimented with my genes quite a bit and these ears are a result of that research to be sure", Yima said flicking at his left audio receptor. What was surprising to him was that Mohon had been spotted in this universe having thought he to appear in the one whence Yima had come which caused questions to newly arise in the former pumpkin king's mind. Did he have a double in this universe or had Mohon also found his way here... was this the place he kept going to on his own over the years.

"Where did you meet him if you don't mind me asking", the curious tall blonde inquired excitedly.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on December 14th 2014, 10:30 am

"Destiny Islands" he said "why do you ask is there something you need me to explain?" he asked

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top