The Stand: A Heart of Steel (Open!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Stand: A Heart of Steel (Open!)

Post by John on November 11th 2014, 2:06 pm

With his people at the end of their rope, their previous home demolished by the rampaging dark, John's path led him here, where he was always meant to be. At the center of a large canyon, following a rare, lifesaving river, he washed his face, and drank several warm gulps. Cupping the water in his hands, he splashed some onto his face and rubbed his eyes, slicking back his hair before putting on his hat and glasses. He and his encampment had thirty people remaining. Thirty people he didn't want to give up.

He could hear the elder hobbling up behind him with his walking stick. Rolling his eyes, the young soldier turned to the elderly man with a smile. The old man was going to try to talk him out of making a stand, since none of the remaining men were physically strong enough to stop him.

"Come with us, John. We don't need any more unnecessary sacrifices. We're near an oasis." The old man patted John's shoulder and gripped it, digging his fingers into the young man's skin. "You're our hope. I can't have you die here. With some wheat, and some water, we can start anew."

John shook his head. "Sorry, Elder One, but we're only as fast as our slowest adult. We'll never outrun those things. I can practically smell them from here." John brushed the hand off, and placed his own hand on the Elder's arm, giving it a sturdy, warm pat. "It's not the end of the road for us. Just for me." It was surprising to face his death with such dignity, but he had no real doubts or regrets. "There will be another time, Elder. Another road for the people after me to walk. Who knows, I might win."

Before the Elder could respond meaningfully, John turned, and started his death march down the valley. It didn't take long for the Heartless to come around the canyon wall and into view. There were more than John remembered. Hundreds, possibly thousands where the hundreds came from. Even against opponents who were weak against his fists and his blade, this force was implacable due to sheer numbers.

"I just gotta hold out until my people escape. That shouldn't be too tough." John clenched his gloved fists, then raised them. He didn't intend to call upon his Keyblade until he needed it. If this was his final battle, he wanted to have a little fun. "C'MON! I'M NOT RUNNING!"

The Heartless advanced. An armada of Neoshadows, the creatures of pure dark instinctively targeted John, even without his Keyblade drawn. Several broke off of the main force, charging in front. The massive column sectioned off into small packs of heartless, clamoring on all fours. John, with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, prepared himself for a long, difficult skirmish.

John

Character Age : 0
Munny : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stand: A Heart of Steel (Open!)

Post by Melany on November 11th 2014, 4:47 pm

(May I?)

Melany landed, her large pale blue wings spread to their full span--longer than she was tall. "Need any help?"

Melany

Character Age : 10
Home World : None currently
Munny : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by John on November 11th 2014, 5:55 pm

(You may!)

John, a bit startled by the appearance of the winged girl, nearly flinched. However, he kept his eye on the advancing Neoshadows. "What the heck? What's an angel doing here? I'm not dead yet." Standing his ground, he turned his head slightly to address her. "I don't know if you're any good at fighting, but I'm not in any position to turn down help. Thanks."

Dropping into a running stance, John cracked his neck muscles, preparing to charge the enemy headfirst! "If you don't know how to fight, keep your nose outta this! If you do, then FOLLOW ME!!!" The ground cracked beneath the soles of John's shoes as he sprang forward. Like a blur, he rushed down the first Neoshadow, and thrust a hard side kick. The blow destroyed the heartless in one hit, and he landed, surrounded by the black smoke of the felled Heartless dissipating. John turned and threw a powerful punch, knocking another heartless' head off of its shoulders. Three neoshadows engaged him, swinging their springy, stretchy arms.

John ducked and weaved, keeping his feet mobile and his guard up. Their arms warbled and thrusted, making sounds like steel whips with every strike. A claw scratched John's shoulder, but he paid it no mind as he responded with an attack of his own. Planting his foot and swinging his right arm, he smashed the three of them with a powerful, wild swing. The Fighter bounced lightly from foot to foot as more heartless moved to surround him.

John

Back to top Go down

Post by Melany on November 11th 2014, 6:56 pm

"It's nothing. And...I'm not a full angel....I'm only half." She said in her usual British accent, following him with her Keyblade in hand.

Melany

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on November 12th 2014, 3:48 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

The radiant sun bathed down heavily in the bright blues skies of this desert world of endless sands. Soring high above the clouds was Lenneth playfully enjoying the radiance to UV along his flawless skin and shiner ebony silk that made up his attire. Or whatever it could be called consider it only covered around 15% of is body, clearly it was designed to display his fine features as an avatar of beauty and lust amongst the male spectrum of vanity. He bore no shame to it as his glittering wings of rainbow crystal radiance the bright spectrum of colors behind the trails of is path shown by the sun in all of their glory.

He traveled briskly through the streams of sand down below with little care of the destination, he just wished to spread the old wings out and fly out towards a brisk warm filed sky that would heat his lifeless body of darkness. It had been a while since Lenny used his ability of flight anywhere really considering who often they were fliers around the airs when he learned the ability, seemed a lot lesser airborne foes to feel out meaning that it was the perfect chance to re-master it.

However during his travels aimless towards the great open wastelands the dark prince noticed an odd sensation calling to his senses far into the distance, a urge of darkness waving throughout the land, tingling small little claws and eyes tickling through the nerves of is spine. There was no mistaking the feeling of his fellow heartless acting on their desires, it brought the mighty prince a welcomed sense from it. And it was coming up faster the more he traveled north, the curiosity was interesting and settled his destination.

It took a little time to make it all the way to the source of this darkness, the distance was a little more then Len expected it to be but he made it there in roughly 20 minutes. Upon arriving he noticed the swarms of neo shadows flooding into an enclosed cannon in pursuit to what appeared to be a human judging from his heart.  Didn’t quite make sense as to why a single person would attract that many wild ones but further up ahead he could slowly make out a larger number.  Lenneth landed softy on the top of one of the cannons overlooking the battle flied between the boy and the overwhelming number of heartless, taking a closer look he noticed a second person much smaller to the male though he couldn’t tell much else from this distance outside the apparently wings. More so that interesting factor was the boy was holding out his own to the heartless, bare handed no less and then there,  a key appearing before the hands of the girl. The cursed weapon of his kind now facing its prized foe down at the throat, Len’s bone like tail slammed against the stone in irritation. Now looking his lower minded kin Lenneth pulsed with powers as his eyes glimmered a dark purple, magical energies dancing along his body and appear along the cowards of neoshadows as their dark bodies absorbed it. The dark shadows would then freeze before wildly twitching in their bodies, slowly they frames swilled with power, shaping their bodies to almost more muscular forms, their yellow eyes glimmering a sharper yellow.

Now empowered the Neo shadows would increase in power and speed rushing at the two that stood in between their pray, their tastes would be the first for this horde and Lenny was going to make sure it happened.      

Heartless prince used

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Character Age : 23
Home World : Realm of Darkness
Munny : 3593

Back to top Go down

Post by Melany on November 12th 2014, 10:53 am

Melany flew up a bit, startled, but no sooner than she left the ground was she a nine-tailed fox.

Melany

Back to top Go down

Post by John on November 12th 2014, 11:52 am

John, locking hands with a neoshadow, felt a sudden surge of strength in the beast. His eyes widened as the heartless refused to buckle, matching his strength as its shadowy underpinning muscle bulged with newfound power. Suddenly the heartless shoved him backwards. John dug in his feet, and as the beast charged him, he grasped its arm and swung it to the ground with a powerful takedown.

Uh oh. They're stronger? What the heck is going on here? John felt a sudden chill up his spine. He turned, looking up and spotting the newcomer, Lenneth. Pulsing with dark energy, possessed of glowing eyes and strange attire, and standing above his Heartless brothers, it was clear to John that this man was connected to his innumerable enemies.

"YOU!!! Up there! If these creatures are yours, call them off, and leave my people in peace!" John grit his teeth, but before he could say more, a heartless charged him. The creature swung its arm, but John leaped over it, jumping off of its head. He intended to punch through his attackers and meet Lenneth head on.

However, the Heartless remained relentless in their pursuit. They relentlessly pursued him, and swung their stretching arms. The first volley of swings missed, and John skillfully evaded and turned around, kicking their hands away. Another wave of stretching, powerful palms and claws struck John from above, smashing him against the canyon floor and pinning him to the ground. "GAH!!!"

With the Fighter stunned, the Heartless reeled themselves in to strike him while he was pinned beneath their claws. However, with a grunt of effort, he broke free and sprang upwards to retaliate.

"ULFBERHT!!!"

At his command, his keyblade appeared. A weapon as simple as the soul wielding it, the keyblade, straight, with a metal blade and guard and a leather handle, appeared in John's hand with a burst of platinum flame. With it, John swung and slashed the heads off of two Heartless in one blow. Landing on the canyon floor, surrounded, John looked across the canyon towards Lenneth.

He could either negotiate with this person, or fight him head on. Either way, John was determined to bring this matter to a close, or die trying.

Last edited by John on November 12th 2014, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

John

Back to top Go down

Post by Melany on November 12th 2014, 12:14 pm

The winged fox landed and released a shockwave of psychic power which sent the Heartless flying a short distance and stunned a good number of them.

Melany

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on November 12th 2014, 6:23 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Gahh…another keyblade to appear before them and in the heat of battle no less, bloody things were popping out like zits for a teenager, gesturing Len kissed two fingers on his left hand before pointing to his bubble butt while standing facing the two, a simple sign for the humans to kiss his ass. Finding two wielders of the fabled weapon was quite a rare find considering their uniqueness at least back home, maybe they were a bit more common in this version though that would require its own research day later. For now the posing threat still loomed and he was unsure of the two figures below had even show him their best yet. The man showed skill with his hand to hand while what he guessed some sword play as well considering the key sword. He was a little unrefined or lacked any specific training that Lenny was aware of but that could contribute to living outside a more open society as a nomad.

The girl Lenneth was unsure about quite yet, she had transformed into a muti-tail fox with wings and shot some sort of power at a few heartless near here, throwing them back and halting their actions for a brief window, a magic user maybe?  Either way he would make this move.  Lenny then furthered his influence towards his people and began to enrage their natural desires into an overwhelming frenzy, their wills driving to take these two down in joy before moving on to his people, their actions would be more harsher, more erratic and faster to which they would act without pattern. The heartless would continue to encircle the pair while attacking more irrationally then before Lenneth decided to enter the fray, leaping across the great cannon and landing in front of the pair in the midst of the swarming neo-shadows. He kept on a errie smile between his white fangs, his gaze was relaxed and at ease, contrasting the looming threat of the monsters behind him.

“Your people huh? I could easily say the same to you. There is no right or wrong here simple the need for survival” Lenny mocked as the heartless would take the que and all flood in around him to try and overwhelm the humans in a unified attack.    

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by John on November 12th 2014, 8:15 pm

As the Heartless grew ever stronger, so did John's resolve. At first, he viewed this stand as a suicide mission. Now, it was war. He intended to fight with his full strength. He opened his mouth, and defiantly shouted up at him, and to the empowered Neoshadows surrounding him.

"YOU WANT SUMMA THIS?!" His feet cracked the ground as he bent his knees, building tension in his legs as the Heartless dashed towards him. With a powerful leap, he slashed a heartless in half, taking the fight into the air.

He blocked a Neoshadow's claws with his blade, and turned, administering a lethal kick. He sprang off of another's back to jump towards one that was off guard, slashing its head off. John pistoned his legs, drop kicking and leaping off of yet another Heartless, building height. He intended to thin out these creatures and confront Lenneth, but it would take a bit of magic, something he tended to avoid using.

John swung his sword in a circle, killing four attacking Heartless, as he built unstable, fiery magic in his left arm. The platinum flames licked his fist, and he swung it down, firing off a powerful, yet short range fire spell, impacting the air and causing an explosion!

PRAFFFFF. The blast killed five heartless and sent him soaring higher with the force of his Backdraft's detonation. John grasped onto the arm paw of the Nine Tailed Fox above him.

"SORRY! Need a boost, friend!" Leaping off of her, he stepped onto the Canyon wall, sprinting along the side. With another powerful leap, he rocketed back down, slashing through a multitude of Heartless and sending up black smoke with each swing.

John put his sword on his shoulder, a serious look on his face. A young man of average height, one would mistake him for a normal teen, but the look in his eyes was as serious as death. With his sword on his shoulder, he walked towards Lenneth, stopping far enough away to look him in the eye. He'd thinned out the herd enough for him to focus on Lenneth, but Neoshadows still paced around him, waiting for an opportunity to attack. John paid them little mind as he addressed Lenneth.

Without his armor, he was more vulnerable, wearing a black muscle shirt, fingerless gloves, dark blue pants, and black shoes. He adjusted his sunglasses and pulled the bill of his hat, a smile coming across his face. He didn't know what he was up against, but knew he was in mortal danger facing Lenneth. But still, his onus was to be brave, and brave he was. "This is your last chance. Stand down. My people have done you no wrong. Your creatures attacked us with no provocation. I'm fighting so my people can survive your pointless assault!" John pointed his thumb towards his neck, and swiped, signifying a slashed throat. "I gotta admit, part of me wants you to say no. I'm interested in seeing how strong you really are. And more than anything...I want revenge for the people I've lost to your beasts." John's eyes seemed to glint with murderous intent, as he stood, waiting for his rival's response.

Last edited by John on November 13th 2014, 12:03 am; edited 3 times in total

John

Back to top Go down

Post by Melany on November 12th 2014, 11:03 pm

"No problem!" She called, crying out in shock and pain as several of the Heartless jumped on top of her, knocking her out of the air and winding her the instant she hit the ground. Another psychic shockwave sent them all flying off her...

Melany

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on November 15th 2014, 11:52 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

The girl was going to prove troublesome at this rate, her powers seem usefully if limited the single attach she was willing to show. While she was of interest Lenny was focused on the man standing in front of him, besides the inclination towards his personal orientation of thrills the boy seemed to hold a little more passion for the cause of stopping this little raiding party. Was it really such a desire to protect that crafted the heroes of old? Or maybe something else, a lose of their life perhaps? Tragic circumstances often did breed the need for power. Licking his lips and shifts his hips to the right Lenny held little show of fear towards the screwy teen before his oceanic eyes, smile he pointed his index upwards before gesturing the young man to approach closer before resting his arm lightly at the side.

“ Pointless huh? I wonder if you have the same conversion with the animals you harvest for meat, we are doing just that, hunting. They seek hearts and the pray layers before their hunger eyes that is all the reason they need to purse a target. You and your friend are only doing what you think is right so I can’t blame you either”

As he conversed the heartess did not give pause to strike, even so far as to rush past Lenny and countiend to strike while their prince casually pressed on the conversation though in the midst of the shroud ordered a few of the neo shadows to dive into the darkness and attempted to sneak underneath and past the troubled youths towards the encampment, a stragtic order to keep the line of humans from getting any further. Two human teens shouldn’t be fool such an army of darkness so easily.

“However you wish to proceed I will happily compensate your desire, seek out what you wish from me and I shall meet you with impunity”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Melany on November 16th 2014, 12:26 am

Melany was once again buried beneath a writhing mass...She couldn't get them off this time...They were too strong. She had been a good fighter before, but now that she couldn't move...What use was she now? They're getting stronger! I-I can't hold on much longer...

Melany

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 17th 2014, 1:44 am

The [H]eartless stood atop the canyon, his journey proving eventless until this encounter. The same scent that brought the Neoshadows had brought him, the artificial creation meant to mimic the demons below, in hopes to feast upon the finer aspects of cuisine.

Prey. He thought to himself, a malicious smile contorting his previously apathetic expression. It seemed that they had been weakened by the encounter, but he was no fool. He knew charging would prove futile, as he would have to stave off the lesser beasts. While he was artificial, he was genetic perfection, the purest of his blood's kin flowed through his slender, yet athletic body. He wasn't horrifically short nor tall, but his presence was imposing. Confidence tainted the air, but, even more-so, perception.

It was easy enough to see that Neoshadows were receiving assistance from the other, humanoid [H]eartless; not just physically, but magically. Logically, he would only need to remove him from the equation in order to more easily prepare his dinner. Unfortunately, his pride would not allow him to work pragmatically, as this was the only other human [H]eartless he had encountered. To his knowledge, there were no other beings. Was he another experiment? Or was he a result of nature? Regardless, Etzolix felt the need to confront him; his brother's outfit a tribute to his pride. It was certain he would either find an ally, willing to comply to his whims, or he would find an enemy, another monster in need of discipline. 

As he slid the down the canyon, he would gently land in between the human male and the flamboyant. He would catch the end of the [H]eartless' reply, but pay it no mind, for it was irrelevant to his message.

"Your services are no longer required, brother." Etzolix spoke, clarifying his kinship with the [H]eartless. He was not ordering the beast, but informing him of the situation. He would not yet turn to face the humans, as his kin's reaction was more important than any threat the human's could pose, considering his poise and control of the situation. He noticed the leadership during his journey down, the Neoshadows trying to pass the Keybladers, likely targeting the large group of people traveling. Unfortunately, Etzolix was not in the business of eating a large quantity of [H]earts, but a large quality.

Last edited by Etzolix on November 17th 2014, 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Etzolix

Munny : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Melany on November 17th 2014, 4:00 am

Melany was lying in the ground in a half-conscious state when the Heartless left, as if she were about to pass out when they cleared. She probably had been...She had some fairly bad injuries for such a short fight.

Melany

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on November 17th 2014, 6:50 am

A large yellow vessel was flying toward the canyon-battlefield. In it was a young teen, his face drenched in sweat. As he was flying over the world he had encountered a large group, waving S.O.S signals too him. After landing and quickly being informed of the situation by an old guy. Ander rushed to aide in the suicidal mission.

Honking a loud horn, purple lasers began striking the large masses, taking the pitiful heartless out pretty easily. As the ship hovered and destroyed scurrying heartless, it seemed they had acquired intellect and strength that was easily notable from their muscles. A large number began swarming up the side of the canyon and began jumping at his vessel from the cliff.

"Damn it! They'll take my ship down soon, gotta get as many of these bastards out of the way as I can..."

Thinking for a moment; he soon found an idea. A strategy that could just might work in his favor! He turned the ship and started firing upon the cliff taking heartless out both with fire power and huge rocks. Some of the canyons side was concaving in. He was still a good 150 yards from the real battle, but taking out these bastards would prove useful later on.

Ander

Character Age : 18
Munny : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on November 18th 2014, 1:44 am

A small rift of white energy ripped through the space that existed in the middle of the crowd where John's people were located, mid-stride, and the rift ejected a pulse of nothingness that expanded to the circumference (roughly) of the crowd at a height of 4 feet above the soft sand of Agrabah. Each body that touched the pulse (which was everyone except the small children, unless they moved for cover before the pulse made contact) turned to sand matching the color of the earth beneath their feet. Some probably cried and wailed after the shock set in (if said survivors existed, and anyone actually perished from the attack), perhaps not noticing the glowing orb of whitish gray energy fluctuation at the epicenter of the blast. Azmot's form - standing at 6'1 with long, brown hair covered by a simple beanie. He donned headphones around his neck, as an homage to his alternate, Sirius, with whom he merged with during their final moments. The serpent's servant was draped in a white t-shirt which was tied at the waist by a red hoodie. Short green pants gave way to lanky legs and blue-orange tennis shoes. His amber eyes are his most prevalent feature, similar to the composition of a heartless', ironic due to his Nobodic nature.

Woops.

Azmot felt little remorse for those he had slain - he didn't bother to take a hedcount. He took a mental image of the battlefield - a white-haired young man, a small girl whom appeared to be dead, a seemingly flamboyant-aura having blonde, and a dark-skinned individual littered the scene alongside meager heartless. He sniffed out three keybladers - the dead / dying girl, the darkskinned one, and the white-haired one. Blinking out of existence in the same grey energy, Azmot appeared over the girl, a looming doom that she was fated to possess.

"Lunch."

Gluttony, his sickly Darkblade, appeared in a wisp of black smoke, grasped in his right hand tightly. With a single motion, he plunged it towards the girls heart, an attack dipped in magic that would completely eviscerate her heart and take it from her body, absorbed in the abyss that is Gluttony. Her Keyblade would fall into his control, as well, and be tainted, twisted, and turned dark. If her friends were fast enough, they may be able to save her - or maybe she could save herself. Azmot held none of these doubts, though; he was confident in his ability to slay this child. She seemed helpless - everyone else was more than distracted, supposedly.

(OOC: Apologies for the earlier powerplaying, it's been a while and I should have been far more specific - I had intended to make the attack more noticeably dodge-able but it's been some time and it appears I completely failed at doing so. Also, the community we are trying to build is based on Rping and stopping the OOC drama - me being in character doesn't go against that. I'm not going to allow OOC to affect my characters actions, as is to be expected from everyone on this site. It's not fair to others or my character.)

Last edited by Azmot on November 19th 2014, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing God-mod)

Azmot

Munny : 4171

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on November 18th 2014, 2:44 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

While keeping his attention open to the strange pairing a different sensation fell before him, it was familiar in nature to which was quickly at their position. But its sensation was much more radiant then what he was accustomed to. But there was no denying it to Lenny, a heartless came close to them and it was no ordinary foot solider either.  His connection to his kin proved correct as the strange new power arrived before the three of them which was not the only other surprise for dark prince to witness today. Gazing upon the new figure clocked in a stylish shell Len gave pause just for a heartbeat to notice something else of the appearance, it look just liked someone he knew back in the day, an old reptilian boy who still made  a statement to Len fighting in his boxers alone. It shouldn't have been a surprise and it was not like this was the first time it has happened travailing to this plane of existence but it still caught Lenny off guard to see Etz’s face again, albeit totally different tone of character. He had to admit, he like this more refined and stylishness version better then the one back home. And a heartless to boot, there was no denying this feeling either or for Lenneth to mistaking understanding his own.

“Your-“ spoke just before the sounds of gun fire erupted from behind them, filling the field with fire and stone flying across the battle as a ship’s engine roared on behind  them thunderously. Turning to the side to take notice the ship Lenny gave concern for the fallen, the ship itself wasn't out of the blue for a gummi in terms of design but rather it was its sudden appearance and odd reason for being at the planet’s surface so closely was a factor to question. It must have been some sort of do goody or saint, considering he was attacking a band of heartless not in his way, back up for the two foolish teens apparently.

Noticing retuning to the front there was even a blast to appear in the front, off in the distance were it seemed to be coming from where the crowd of humans were running off to. And a new player into the fraying pan it seemed.

“Apparently not brother, chaos just seems to follow any happy family meeting” Lenny quipped directing it at etz with a slyly smile and sarcastic tone.      

Last edited by Lenneth on November 19th 2014, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Melany on November 18th 2014, 1:14 pm

Melany couldn't recover in time...The blade was nearing her, and she had no way of stopping it.

(Did I fix it?)

Last edited by Melany on November 19th 2014, 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Melany

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 19th 2014, 2:09 am

(Azmot, don't Autohit John's NPCs. You're not in control of them, therefore, they have a chance to react to your post. Also, completely defeating the theme of the topic is an efficient way to repel members. Not to mention attempting to murder a new member's first character. If you're going to be detrimental to the topic and community, you will be ignored; it's not the old system.

Melany, while your actions are understandable, that does not make them justified. You were near death/unconsciousness, and while Azmot's behavior is abusive to the relationship the community is trying to build, you should NOT be able to recuperate without just cause. Your behavior is also detrimental to the trust we try to build in this story-oriented system. And even though his attack was uncalled for, you completely ignored it and only said you took to the air. You did not explain HOW you dodged or how that maneuver would allow you to dodge his attack. Under normal circumstances, you'd be asked to edit your post to provide explanation or the attack would have just gone through.

Fortunately, you don't have to deal with that, as John still needs to let his NPCs react, which means Azmot has not yet confronted us, or if he has (depending on John's reaction), you'll need to edit your post to not Godmod, which then provokes a reaction from my character. Until then, I'll simply reply to Ander's entry.)

His eyes narrowed, as annoyance flushed over his face. A larger threat, one his biological make up might not be sufficient enough to, had entered the fray. This man-made creation seemed to be targeting the outermost ends of the horde, which was fortunate for the [H]eartless in this area, as they would have the opportunity to counter attack. Fortunately for the man in the ship, Etzolix's priorities were elsewhere, as he preferred the [H]eart of a wielder, opposed to that of a normal man, no matter how talented a pilot they may be.

"I don't suppose you can fly?" He questioned, glancing towards the [H]eartless momentarily, before returning his gaze the the various threats meals before them. He was unsure if fate held the circumstance in their favor. Regardless, one must play the hand they were dealt; there are only four aces in a deck.

The ivory haired, violet eyed, well dressed creature, was rather surprised how the initial confrontation turned into a brief alignment with his sibling, but perhaps it was for the better. It would be far too difficult to manage him, the swarm, the prey, and the gummi ship. A division of focuses would create a higher percentage of success. And, if necessary, he would share one of the wielder's [H]earts. Sometimes it is better to invest in the future, than to greedily consume all that is in sight. 

Etzolix

Munny : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Melany on November 19th 2014, 10:50 am

(Sorry, I'm new to this...)

Melany

Back to top Go down