» Marionette
Dragon trainer rpg EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Dragon trainer rpg EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Dragon trainer rpg EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Dragon trainer rpg EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Dragon trainer rpg EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Dragon trainer rpg

Go down

Dragon trainer rpg Empty Dragon trainer rpg

Post by Jace on November 4th 2014, 11:41 pm

I am makeing a site and I am trying to finish it by the month, so I can start it before my friend gets better, because she has already done so much for the site. I want to make sure that she can come back knowing that she dosnt have to do anything other than rp. My goal is to at least make it so we can open the site to the peoples. Any one who helps and then decides to operate in the site as a member will be allowed any dragon(that isn't rare or huge, unless your going to be allowed no other dragon) in the book of dragons(currently known as List of Dragons)

For anyone who wants to help here is a link: http://dragontrainingrpg.forumotion.com

If you join and want to help, send a post a reply with your user name and I will admin you intill the end, and any one who wants to work on the site as a staff member pls say so in your post. Just so you know I am new to makeing this stuff, so Please be patient when i am working on my part, for I might not know how to do it.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Dragon trainer rpg Empty Re: Dragon trainer rpg

Post by Leo on November 6th 2014, 11:48 am

Just wanted to make a minor suggestion. I have checked out your site and I would recommend that you expand territories of RP locations. And perhaps you could give an explanation that everyone can read before RPing in a certain area that gives them a better idea of where they will be RPing.

Also you may consider putting up a history on the site that explains to the users the back story of what happened in the world you have created and what has brought you to this point, where dragons came from and how humans came to train them. Just some simple ideas to think about.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on November 6th 2014, 11:40 pm

I still working on it.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus
Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 7th 2014, 11:28 am

I understand that. I wasn't sure of your plans for descriptions or what not, just a friendly suggestion. Best of luck to you when you get it up and ready.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down