» Marionette
boring EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
boring EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
boring EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
boring EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
boring EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

boring

Go down

boring Empty boring

Post by Ikarus/Ren on October 16th 2014, 11:06 pm

Ok, I want to have Ren and Ikarus to progress in the world. this will help me get these character todo more, and maybe separate these two. I really want to have Ikarus learn that the world isn't friendly. Also Ren needs to learn not to be a snob, so a character that is a noble( Kinda like Sir Nicholas.) But anyone who is willing to help me i will accept there help.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus
Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

boring Empty Re: boring

Post by Sir Nicholas on October 17th 2014, 1:05 am

Well, I want to show that Nic can't be everywhere at once, and if you're looking for a grizzled noble that can show Ren the ropes - I may have another one able to do just that: Nic's Father, Lord Michael Jameson.

He's basically the Anti-Version of Obi-Wan Kenobi. He's very gruff, cynical, world-weary old man that has a little bit of a temper problem. Underneath that though he has a heart made of pure gold. As well he has great wisdom and can act as the Mentor figure to younger heroes.

On top of all that, he's also a fighter able to go toe-to-toe with his son, and relies far more on agility and tactics as opposed to brute force.
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on October 17th 2014, 9:18 pm

I can help with the world no friendly bit if you talking about it's harshness, Yima himself isn't a bad guy though.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on October 18th 2014, 8:46 am

I think that Nic's dad would be a nice, and when you said anit-obiwan I was kinda excited. Ren is still the enemy of anyone he believes is going to harm anyone.

Yima your offer is kinda confusing, but if you mean that you could help with just showing her that not everyone is as nice as the people she knows is nice.

Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on October 18th 2014, 5:33 pm

I was thinking you meant surviving out in the worlds less civilized areas.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on October 18th 2014, 5:35 pm

You could always try a canon, if you can't find an active, asshole character to show her.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on October 18th 2014, 5:51 pm

But you could so well : 3:

I mean hmm good idea.. :3

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on October 18th 2014, 10:04 pm

well so far Icarus is just a mindless teen aged angel robot girl. anything to make her realise the world will awesome...... Wait Etzolix what canon did you mean, cause i can only think of two assholes. one of them is the queen of hearts, the other is ansem

Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on October 19th 2014, 8:02 am

Ren, if you choose to go canon, some of the Organization XIII would make good choices, Xigbar, Saix, Lexaeus, (I'm sure there's a couple I'm leaving out), you could even go with Leon, I know he fights for the restoration, but he has that rough and rugged vibe to him.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum