» Marionette
Discussion with a suggestion EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Discussion with a suggestion EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Discussion with a suggestion EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Discussion with a suggestion EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Discussion with a suggestion EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Discussion with a suggestion

Go down

Discussion with a suggestion Empty Discussion with a suggestion

Post by Jensen on October 2nd 2014, 1:28 pm

Quick Suggestion: I wish the members still had a plot discussion section for making groups or doing things and ish.

Anyways, I was thinking maybe the paladins and clerics of the site can form a guild of sorts, and we don't need to do PvP, as we should do a lot more PvE. I feel that showing us working together for PvE can allow us to create story without creating divides we've had before. This isn't a site suggestion, this is strictly between Roleplayers looking for a cause and people to rp with. I.e. Jensen is a Ranger in terms of style, but is working to be a Cleric. I heard something about there being more than just me and Nic, and that interests me. We could create Npcs for our use for story, and we can act as a group of adventurers that fend off Evil. Good 'ol RP Cliche that is actually quite a nice idea. We can create a villain that isn't run by one person, and isn't their character, and we can do this in order to create plot that doesn't require some large process or waiting on one person for site plot. We need to create our own plot, our own stories, and we can do so if we work together. It doesn't always have to end in PvP, since NPCs won't be the fodder they were before.

Essentially, we can do much more than before. I.e. Nic and I are in LoD, and they will discover both a Temple of a unique religion and a village that has not been established, essentially opening up an outpost for the Holy followers, as well as a source of trade and gear since it contains a smithy that Jensen gets his gadgets from. This is a possibility to obtain things without randomly doing so, and hopefully it can add more of a will to explore worlds and add to them. If there is a lack of belief we can change, and I doubt there is, I will demonstrate it by doing this. Anyways, my main interest here is to see if anyone would want to gather in a topic, see if the characters are compatible, and form an order.

Back to top Go down

Discussion with a suggestion Empty Re: Discussion with a suggestion

Post by Etzolix on October 2nd 2014, 4:05 pm

It'd be nice, as a website, to generally make a couple large groups for people to do things with and interact. Not necessarily a war, but having a couple public organizations with different goals could be nice, since it established how people behave with each other.

It also allows newer members to be like, "whoa, this is cool. They have a history with each other." etc etc.

Just a thought I felt relevant in this topic, in case other people wanna contribute certain group ideas and whatnot. If you want me to make this a separate topic, I will Jensen. Sorry, if it seems intrusive, it just kind of fits the topic imo.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dataloid on October 2nd 2014, 4:10 pm

Nah, the idea of groups is good and it should be discussed. More so, we don't need to have a group versus a group, because thats more people to rely on to be against us and things can get messy. Before, it was usually only PC vs. PC, but now we don't have to be limited to the endless arguments about a fight with others when we can craft a story, but at the same time we aren't limited to PvE, as it all depends on PC actions. Of course, it is inorganic to force villainy in order to oppose something and create tension, so rather than ask for someone to do villainous things and they be uninspired, if someone decides to do it on their own welcome it.
Dataloid
Dataloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on October 2nd 2014, 4:33 pm

It'd be interesting to potentially have those PvPs too without it being a war or a 'someone has to die' mentality. I just like the idea of predisposition towards other people of a certain faction.

Also, sometimes people are villains because they just want to rule all the worlds, so. *shrug*
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dataloid on October 2nd 2014, 4:35 pm

Like I said, go for those who just want to do it, not some scaly abomination that try hard to be a villain.

Anyways, I'm more-so saying people should try out group RPs with PvE
Dataloid
Dataloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on October 2nd 2014, 4:36 pm

Better than some wannabe who has no conviction and accomplishes nothing. Can't even inspire other members or help them develop by killing their leader. Smh.

Yeah, what I'm suggesting is just having groups in general with purposes, so people can decide to join them or not and blah blah, you get the point.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down