Up and Ready (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Up and Ready (Open)

Post by Mohon on September 21st 2014, 6:12 pm

By the time the boy woke up, the sun was already high in the sky and the waves were just about to reach and soak his clothes. The first thing he noticed was that his eyes were unusually dry; then he realized that they had been open for a while, despite their owner not being conscious during that time. As he had no strength on his limbs, it took him a few minutes to stand up properly, and even when he did he still needed the help of a nearby palm tree in order to stay on his feet.

He was tired, suffocated, but at last, awake. The boy called Mohon had been sleeping for a long time. He himself didn't know for how long, and only recently, during the last few days of his dreams, he came to realize that the world he had been living in was part of another realm, but he estimated a time of 1 or 2 years. That was a long time. Regardless, he knew he couldn't dwell on it for too long, and thus decided to take a look at his new surroundings.

"...yep, don't know this place."

He reached that conclussion and sighed. He didn't know why he had hoped to recognize the place of his awakening in the first place. Other than his world and his own illusory Traverse Town, he hadn't been to any other lands. Sure, he had seen beaches before... but not one like this.

"This does look like the sort of beach where people like me would wake up. To begin an adventure or something. Don't know why I have that feeling."

His ears moved at the sound of people walking at the distance. The island was populated, which was a relief. Now, as to how the inhabitants of that world would react to a guy with a pair of huge feline ears over his head and a cat tail behind... well, only time would tell. For the moment, he needed to gather information, and a town was the best place to do so.

"I just hope they don't try to stake me or something..." He said before marching towards where people seemed to be, humming a cheerful song after realizing that he could walk normally again.

Mohon

RP Words : 0
Munny : 310

Back to top Go down

Re: Up and Ready (Open)

Post by zdynasty on September 22nd 2014, 5:06 pm

zdynasty was sitting in a tree watching everyone walking around "It feels like I'm in a hundred places in one and out of the hundred a lot of them try to kill me so I'm just going to hide here for most of the day because I like tr...." zdynasty stopped talking "who am I talking to" he said "myself I guess" said zdynasty

the most useless signature in the world I belive

zdynasty

Munny : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 22nd 2014, 5:17 pm

And the Cat suddenly heard the voice of a child nearby. He looked around, searching for the source of the voice nearby, and it took him a few seconds to realize that it came from above. Mohon was excited, as it'd be his first encounter with a person of that world.

What he saw when he looked up though was nothing like what he had expected. Simply put, the kid had... green skin. He was small, green and was talking to himself on top of a tree. Maybe that's how people in this world look? The Cat wondered that for a moment, but considering that it seemed to be a tropical place where the sun is always scorching hot, he doubted it. Then what was he? Only one way to know.

"Yo!" He called for the green kid on the tree. "Kid, can you come down here for a little bit? I want to ask you some stuff."

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 22nd 2014, 5:21 pm

zdynasty looked at...the cat "Uh...sure mr.cat let me just get down from here" zdynasty got down from the tree and walk over to the cat "Hello sir" he said

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 22nd 2014, 6:02 pm

"Hey."

The green boy had a strange appearance, but he seemed to be polite, at least. As he didn't seem to be a bad kid, Mohon smiled and proceeded to ask his question:

"So, this may be a weird thing to say, but I'm a bit lost, and I really don't know where I am... Do you happen to know the name of this island? I think this is an island, at least. And are you from around here? Because I want to prepare myself if everyone's as, umm... 'green' as you. Not that it bothers me, but... umm... Oh well. My name's Mohon, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

...yeah, that was good enough to start with. He was still confused, and there were many things he wanted to know, but he didn't wanted to burry his little buddy with questions right after meeting him.

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 22nd 2014, 6:07 pm

"Nice to meet you to Mohon I'm zdynasty and no I'm from space..... but the island name is Destiny.... Destiny Islands I believe Are you confused? because I can help you out" said zdynasty cheerfully

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 22nd 2014, 6:15 pm

"Space?" Mohon asks, tilting his head. "You mean, 'that' space?" He points to the sky with his finger. "Outer space? With stars, moons and stuff?"

The Cat had no knowledge of the common despiction of alien creatures, but after hearing the boy's, zdynasty's, words, he acknowledged that he looked like someone that could come from the stars. It took him a while to react, but once he did, a big smile showed itself on his lips and he almost jumped in joy:

"That's pretty damn cool!" He expressed his honest feelings. "I didn't think I'd find someone that actually comes from space. I'm actually not from this world either... but I suppose you noticed that already, considering my, um, ears. Unless people around here are like me... but that's not probable."

"Anyway, Z... wait, can I call you Z?" Mohon asked with curiosity, as he didn't want to give him a nickname he didn't want. "You came from space, so... just how exactly did you end up in this island?"

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 22nd 2014, 6:24 pm

"yeah you can call me Z everyone does and How I got on this island I walked and swam here but it feels like I'm in thousands of places in one you know?" zdynasty said cherrfully

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 22nd 2014, 7:01 pm

"Walked and... swam, huh..."

That didn't help Mohon too much. Though he was deeply interested in exploring that world, he first wanted to secure a way of traveling to other lands, and the information Z gave him wasn't enough. Also, a thousands of places in one? That sounded... well, strange.

"I can walk. I can swim too." Even though he has a problem with water. "But I don't think that's going to get me where I want to go. Do you perhaps have a way to travel to other planets or worlds? I really need to know before I continue on my journey."

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 22nd 2014, 7:12 pm

"well no I just walk uh..... maybe just well uh..... um" zdynasty was trying to think of a answer "Um I got nothing I used a space ship or UFO if you will but that broke so I got nothing let me think for a minute" zdynasty said frustrated

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 23rd 2014, 6:48 pm

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Mohon scratches his head in an apologetic manner. "I didn't want to pressure you. It's also fine if you don't have an answer."

The Cat didn't want to make things complicated for the green kid. Sure, he wished for a way to travel to other worlds, but if it meant pestering people for the answer then he was better off finding a way on his own.

"But these islands..." He mutters to himself. "There must be a reason why I was sent here, out of all places..." He thinks for a way. "Say, Z, you said you came here using an UFO? Even if it's broken, would you let me see it? I'm really interested."

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 23rd 2014, 6:52 pm

zdynasty stopped "Alright I guess Come here" zdynasty started walking to the beach "Hurry up Mohon" zdynasty said

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 23rd 2014, 7:14 pm

"Alrighty!"

And Mohon followed Zdynasty to the beach. It was still strange, really: to be in a different world, suddenly following a small, green person to some sort of spaceship, but instead of being scared or insecure, the young Cat was excited: despite everything that had happened, he was now at the beginning of the adventure he always wanted to have. Was the spaceship big? Would there be other people there? And where would he go, if he managed to find a way to travel to other worlds? Would he find people that, just like him, had decided to venture into the unknown universe? As those questions flooded his mind, Mohon began to move his feet faster behind Z's back.

"Hehe, just thinking about it is kinda fun."

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 23rd 2014, 7:26 pm

"hey one question are you a cat? because you act a lot like one" zdynasty said walking a little faster

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 23rd 2014, 8:06 pm

At Zdynasty's question, Mohon first moved his ears, touched them, and then gave his possible answer some thought.

"Hmm, maybe? I'm not really a cat, but I suppose I'm also one, in a sense. I'm half-cat. People from where I come from all look like animals in one way or another. I just happen to be a cat, but I knew foxes, lions and even snakes back in the day. What about you? Are you a... "green person"? You look a bit like the snake people, but different at the same time."

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 23rd 2014, 8:49 pm

"No I'm more like a leaf that's how I breath air" zdynasty said with a smile zdynasty stopped "we are here" he said looking at his Space ship UFO thing it was busted really bad

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 24th 2014, 5:37 pm

Upon seeing the ship, Mohon was left speechless for a few seconds. It looked like a big disk with a glass dome in the middle and a bunch of other things stuck to it. He had never seen something quite like it before, and even though he knew that, according to the green person, it was supposed to transport people through space, the Cat just couldn't figure out how it something like that could fly.

"It does look pretty beat up." The Cat said. "And it doesn't seem like we can repair it... I mean, I wouldn't even know from where to begin. Unless you know, but I suppose we'd need special materials and tools, and I doubt the islanders here have them..."

His plan of asking Zdynasty to give him a ride didn't even see the light of the day, apparently. They wouldn't be able to use it in any way.

"Damn, what should I do..."
Maybe asking the islanders was a good idea. He still needed to go explore the island, after all. "Hmm, if only there was another way to travel to another world..." Mohon stayed there, with arms crossed and deep in thought.

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 24th 2014, 5:41 pm

"I don't know how to even repair it...... its strange" zdynasty said

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 24th 2014, 6:05 pm

So they were both without a plan. Well, that wasn't so bad, actually. Though Mohon wanted to know as soon as possible how to travel to other places, he wasn't in a hurry: nothing was pressuring him to leave, after all. Yeah, it was pretty stupid to just rush things, right after arriving.

"Oh well." Thus, the Cat relaxed. "Nothing to do about it, I suppose. So Z!" He turned to his little friend with a smile. "Wanna come with me for a little adventure? I just reached this place, and I really want to know what's around here. And who knows: if I'm lucky, maybe we'll find something to help us in our respective journeys. What do you say?"

Mohon first wanted to go into town, look up into things a little and then explore the inner parts of the island for a bit before night fell.

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 24th 2014, 6:10 pm

zdynasty smiled "Yes Sir.Mohon Sir" zdynasty laughed after saying that

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 24th 2014, 9:50 pm

"Alright, then let's go!"

Mohon marched forwards with his new friend behind his back. His first objective was to reach town and ask around for information, mostly about that place's name, how big it was and generally what you could find there. Of course, the Cat quickly realized that his physical appearance would certainly draw the townsfolk's attention, so he quickly used some of the bandages he had in his backpack to cover them with it. He'd look just like a wounded person at the eyes of everyone, and even though he'd have some trouble hearing, it wouldn't be as bad as scaring them off.

Destiny Islands, as he knew the world was named later, was a small world with a friendly community of people living on it. They answered his questions without a second thought, and most of them looked worried about the bandages around his head. There were a few other islands other than this one, and people traveled through them using boats and ships. The island where he was at the moment was the largest, half of it being mostly unpopulated lands, though already explored on their entirety. When Mohon told them he was a traveler, they immediately offered him a place to stay, but of course, at a price. Mohon had no trouble with paying, as long as they accepted the money he had.

None of the townsfolk seemed to pay special attention to Zdynasty. Despite having a strange appearance, they didn't mention it at all. Maybe they were used to strange visitors? Mohon had no way of knowing.

One of the last people he talked with shared some strange news to them, however: apparently, strange creatures had been sighted in the forest at the other side of the island. Apparently, they had a similar problem before, but these creatures were different, and at times, even more hostile, as they had even wounded some of them.

"Huh... that sounds strange... Creatures, you say?" Mohon looked at Z. "Why don't we go check them out? I know how to fight, so it shouldn't be a problem to fend them off... I hope."

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 24th 2014, 10:02 pm

zdynasty grabbed his wand "me too" zdynasty shivered in fear as he said this "thinking about fighting scares me at times" zdynasty said "also why did you put bandages over you ears" zdynasty asked

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on September 25th 2014, 5:55 pm

"Don't worry, I'm strong enough! ...probably..." The Cat couldn't stop his small doubts to mix into his words. "And I put bandages over my head so that people couldn't see these."

He takes off his bandages and shows everyone around his big cat ears. At first, he thought he had made a mistake, as people went silent once they saw it, but soon they returned to their own businesses, as if nothing was wrong. "But apparently I didn't need it". Mohon sighs, and after getting some suplies from the townsfolk (making sure that munni was also the currency used in that world at the same time), he set forth towards the jungle at the other side of the island.

It sounded like a place far away, but the Cat and the alien didn't have to walk much before being already in the middle of relatively-tall trees. The area wasn't populated, and it looked like a good place for wild life to procreate. The Cat was used to places like forests, so for him it was an easy area to traverse, but he still looked out for his new partner, ensuring he didn't get into any trouble.

Almost an hour later, the two of them reached a small clearing. They had only seen small animals on their way there, nothing that could be considered a dangerous creature. However, before Mohon could even decide to take a break there, he saw something red moving through the branches above their heads. He quickly took a step back, hid behind the shadow of the nearest tree, and waited for it to go under the light.

The 'creature' was almost human in form, but smaller, with long limbs and horns on its head, plus red skin. It flew with a pair of small wings and appeared to be looking around the place, probably atracted by the sound of Mohon's and Z's footsteps. It was like some sort of imp... not that Mohon knew what an imp was. If there was something that could be called a 'creature', then that's what it was.

Then, a sound behind their back. Mohon quickly turned around to see a similar creature, this time with blue skin though, pointing a hand at them and making a sound with its mouth, alerting his partner of their presence. And they didn't look like a friendly bunch, what with the whole "charging an elemental attack between our hands and sending it at the two intruders" attitude. The red imp had thrown a fireball, and the blue imp a blue sphere that seemed to be made out of ice.

Mohon quickly jumped away, and expected Z to do the same. He took out his rapier, pointed it at the flying red imp, and with a small smile on his face, he said:

"Well, it comes down to fighting after all."

[ENEMY: FLICKERING MIND]

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 25th 2014, 6:11 pm

zdynasty jumped out of the way as well and sighed "I'm going to die ain't I" zdynasty smiled after that though "alright you Flickering mind you want to fight?" zdynasty has seen these before "Fire" he said pointing his wand at the  blue or water Mind it worked as normal "Let me explain Mohon these are flickering minds the one that one..... the red is fire and blue is water which I now how to beat them its un peu easy which is french for kinda" said zdynasty he smiled at Mohon after un peu but still he was not going over bored with his french right now

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top