roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ander
Ander's ship came down upon the small floating land mass slowly. He had originally aimed for Twilight Town, but for some strange reason his ship found this place. "What the heck?" The boy thought this place was creepy; especially since it looked abandoned. He didn't know what to expect.

After the ship landed, he opened the shuttle's entrance doorway, and stepped out. In his hand was an all new weapon he picked up. Very identical to a bat, but not quite it was a Kanabō. Propping it on his shoulder he walked towards the building.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Back of a tall man's head resting centimeters atop vivid green grass held aloft on a personal island drifting over the division of light and dark stirred. His ears flickered back and forth causing the blonde to wake groggy by the sound of a gummi ship landing nearby the could assume by the noise. It was odd he had rarely if ever visited the old wizard's tower in the past but his confrontation with his old chaser deposited him exhausted here with another body he had decided to leave in a bush until he could ascertain more about them.

Hoping his pale gray clothes, airy around the joints and tight in larger areas, wouldn't get stained he turned to the side curious of who might visit this place. In the past the intent of the visitor he imagined was well defined or they could just be an explorer just getting their feet wet in the worlds as he had so many years ago. With a long yawn he draw himself up to his full six feet of height adding an inch or two Yima bent down to tighten the straps on his leather boots, steady his strap bag full of interesting experiments, and with a half asleep hummph began to circle the tower growing more curious and hungry by the moment.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander walked up to the large building, he knocked several times but no answer... "Eh..." He looked disappointed at the thought if wing deprived of an expedition. He began to walk away, with a frown.

... Wait...? What was he doing? This tower was probably abandoned! He turned around and ran, pushing the door; his momentum helping him drastically. When the huge door was open, he stopped for breath, brushing some sweat from his brow.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yawning as he mad his way around the side of the magician's tower Yima steadied himself stretching his free arm out while his opposite rested against the curved wall. That last experience must have really taken it out of him he thought feeling a dull soreness in his muscles calling his kingdom keyblade to his free hand to steady himself and encase of danger he finally saw the stair well empty much like the rest of this far removed place. The large doors were open but if there was someone or something there would soon be seen.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Whew.." After catching a good amount of breath, Ander walked inwards. The place was weird looking but incredibly cool! He was about to make his way up the stairwell when small black ant-like creatures made themselves preset.

"Huh? These... Just be those heartless things right? Suhweet!" He said smiling as he lunged and became beating te group o heartless down with his bat-like weapon. Laughing as he being some down so far they dissipated. The laughter seemed to echo all the way and out of the first floor. "This is gonna be good." He said as he took one f the heartlesses head and beat it down with the Kanabō.

Back to top Go down

Yima
What did greet the tall blonde's sight was a rather odd situation indeed.  Before him a youth not much younger than himself he would guess when compared to the owner of the tower, the other dude was joyfully bashing through shadow heartless popping them like popcorn forcing one of Yima's brows, the left he thought to rise questioningly.  Often these creatures were dangerous, especially to someone only armed with what appeared to be a wooden weapon, and he was right slaughtering them.  What would Lenneth think of this.. that question crossed his mind drawing both a half-baked smile and a furrow of his forehead.  

Perhaps being to close to the edges of both planes, light, darkness, and nothingness caused undesired strain on the creatures as it might him which might explain part of the reason he was still feeling the soreness in his muscles.  Whether or not this was a place of weakening would have to be an experiment for a later day however he decided peering about for any takers on his heart knowing that they likely knew he was here by the kingdom key in his hand momentarily being used as a cane on the stone floor causing a clicking as he walked into the tower knowing he was putting himself in danger.  What puzzled him was the situation he found himself in here with this odd warrior, weak heartless, and no defenses for the tower in sight.

Then as Yima turned his sight to the exit he thought of the young heartless he had left in the bushes, if he didn't take part in this then he would likely be caught int his warriors path with a short lived life, and worse so if the master of the tower had already noticed.  "Perhaps you could use a hand there sir", Yima shouted to the fledgling swordsman approaching slowly taking stock of the encroaching heartless shadows intent on releasing his own heart into the endless night.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander fought the creatures with a good amount of confidence in his blade, a few of the things felt damage to him but mostly he held them down, atleast until a strange man appeared from seemingly no where. Ander arched an eyebrow that mirrored the blonde man's current. He then backed up a tad bit, smiling enthusiastically. "Uhh sure thing dude, whatever floats your boat."

Ander then looked up at the steps, a sparkle of eagerness flashing in his eyes, as he stared up at the top. His longing for a good adventure was way past due, currently... His attention was being stolen by wonder. Though in all actuality, Ander had a case of ADHD making his mind travel to many different sources. However, a heartless saw this as an opportunity and Leto at him, which was possibly a fatal blow. Though Ander wasn't really paying mind to the running, 'armored' shadow.

Back to top Go down

Yima
The young warrior seemed content to his task Yima thought as his eyes wandered to the shadows circling around him preparing to pounce.  Yima was a keyblade wielder and that was as strong a pheromone as any to these beings he was a dire threat to them in particular, the light in his heart would be both an attraction to their desire to repopulate claiming more of the realm, and a warning nearly as ominous as his blade was to them.  There was the danger he would attract greater enemies given the heartless here were an aggressive flock but that would have to be dealt with when the threat arrived the man nodded his hair rustling slightly.

Raising his keyblade perpendicular to his leg hanging adjacent to his waist readying for the first to come to close to his reach deceiving as it was the blade itself being perhaps 4ish feet to the eye while his arm could add almost another three to the total and as the rose from the ground aiming to spring Yima held his feet fast to the stone floor.  His legs were taught similar to a spring winding up and then the heartless jumped and ducked low trying to hit him from all sides low and high; the must have been a few short of a dozen but Yima had to admit they were prompt.  He could feel the soreness in his muscles reignite when he went into motion swinging the latter end of his keyblade by the blunt side across two of the shadow's heads knocking them back while also using that momentum to jump from the stone floor legs rising apart smacking away two more shadows leaving those who had dived beneath him prey for the kingdom key as he came down on them with force a few diving away as their kin were crushed under the keyblader's shoes and blade dispersing into bubbles of darkness.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Paul:)
((Rping with this account; was to lazy to switch over dawg))

Ander had done away with his 'lot' of heartless. He soon turned his head over and witnessed the mighty Yima destroying the ant-like creatures. The old slug, made massive slams and ravages into the offspring of evil. It was actually quite the show, the young struggle player had never witnessed such skill. His eyes slowly widened as Yima threw himself high In the air; most of these moves took him by surprise. Lets just say Ander was a bit shocked, the bird-nested hair darted in several directions, matching Mr. Qwin's flawless speed, it was unmistakeable, this man was definitely a superhuman. And that weapon he wielded... What was that thing? Was that... A key?

... When Yima was finished smashing his roundup to shreds, Ander gave a big smile, bringing both of his thumbs up, that impressive feat was impossible for the likes of normal humans. Which made the young combatant question just exactly how powerful the slug really was. It certainly was interesting, "Dude, that... That was cool as hell." He nodded at his own statement as of someone had spoken the words, still giving a half shocked face to fuse with it.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima was right it seemed by the reaction of the younger warrior as the shadow heartless deteriorated into nothingness about him. He once avian leaned on his keyblade no longer requiring a stance for safety the heartless seemingly have begun a momentary retreat likely to regain lost mass. "Thank you, my name is Yima Qwin, and I have been drawn to this tower by curiosity, and would very much like to see the man up above if your willing to join me", Yima said making is haw to and up the steps with a warm smile on his face.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top