I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote

Go down

sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote Empty sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote

Post by zdynasty on September 17th 2014, 8:06 pm

I have been reading brainy quotes http://www.brainyquote.com/
and i think I will make my own quote

"I use to be an adventure like you then I took an arrow to the knee"
~ zdynasty definitely not stole from skyrim

here is another one

"NHANHANHANHANHAN BATMAN"
~batman

the most useless signature in the world I belive
zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote Empty Re: sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote

Post by Krystal on September 17th 2014, 8:07 pm

false

batman never actually said that

Krystal

Back to top Go down

sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote Empty Re: sooooooo... hey i think art again with a quote

Post by Cool on September 17th 2014, 8:23 pm

Talking is quoting. You don't need to come up with your own quote -- for I can literally quote you on saying hello or asking me what time it is. The only way someone would be unable to be quoted would be in the scenario that they never talked.
Cool
Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 17th 2014, 9:39 pm

Cool wrote:Talking is quoting. You don't need to come up with your own quote -- for I can literally quote you on saying hello or asking me what time it is.  The only way someone would be unable to be quoted would be in the scenario that they never talked.

"HAHA quoted"
~zdynasty

zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on September 19th 2014, 12:53 am

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.– Marcel Pagnol.
Kia
Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on September 19th 2014, 1:25 am

"Oh my god, who the hell cares?"

-Peter Griffin

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 19th 2014, 8:44 pm

There is no doubt being human is incredibly difficult and cannot be mastered in one lifetime.
— Unity, Thief of Time

Made Me Chuckle:
L. Bob Rife: You're a dead man. You're stuck on the Raft, asshole. I got a million Myrmidons here. You gona kill 'em all?
Hiro Protagonist: Swords don't run out of ammo.
— Snow Crash

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 19th 2014, 8:58 pm

"I'ma continue to make records, continue to make hits, continue to be what I am, Legendary."
-Young Jeezy

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 19th 2014, 9:15 pm

"bats are shirts" ~Ander

zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 19th 2014, 9:52 pm

"I must respectfully disagree with the common tactics of law enforcement officials and overall plan on creating a petition so that we may peacefully resolve issues of police brutality and problems altogether with the way they operate."
----N.W.A

Translation:
"Fuck the police."

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down