First visit (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First visit (open)

Post by Kirito0311 on September 14th 2014, 11:24 pm

After hitching a ride on a gummy ship a boy wearing all black finally gets to see castle of dreams. The black haired boy sighs as he realized that he was lost and could go anywhere. His black eyes scanned the busy market place to find someone who will help him out.

Kirito0311

Character Age : 16
Home World : Halloween Town
Munny : 930

Back to top Go down

Re: First visit (open)

Post by Kia on September 14th 2014, 11:42 pm

"Abigail, I'm off to the market~!" A soft female voice was heard as the door slammed shut. A young girl of thirteen was out on the street, carrying a basket and a brown cape was around her. She walked out of the village and towards the marketplace in the world. It has been three weeks since Kia Mason has left the Meadows with her older sister Abigail, sure Abigail did have a job at one of the restaurant but her sister was providing for them while Kia was just... freeloading. The thirteen year old thought it would be better if she helped out around their house which they bought with the munny their old clan gave them, But munny didn't last forever.

Kia turned her slow walk into a skip, humming an old tune one of her mother's use to sing to her. She smiled and twirled around swinging her empty basket with both hands. All of a sudden, the basket flew out of her hands and landed on a teenage boy's head, "Oh no!" Kia exclaimed as she ran towards the boy's direction and quickly picked it up. "I am so sorry sir!!!" She would shout, bowing a couple of times.

Kia

Home World : Destiny Island
Munny : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on September 14th 2014, 11:47 pm

He laughed his laugh which seemed hollow to him and calmly gave the basket back. He tried to make himself friendly for the girl. "It's fine miss. My name is Kirito. I'm new around here." He said calmly. He tries really hard to make his black eyes gentle for her. "Do you mind showing me around?"

Kirito0311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on September 14th 2014, 11:55 pm

The boy laughed, Kia looked at him curiously why in the world was he laughing? She smiled and took the basket as he accepted her apology and called her 'miss' before introducing himself as Kirito. Wasn't it too soon for names? She has been out of the Meadows for three weeks and still didn't understand much about social interaction. The boy was quite handsome but he was much older then her, and since he said he was new here he's probably an experienced explorer! "M-My pleasure, Kirito," Kia said with another bow."And yes, I would be honored to show you around!" Did she nail the Castle of Dreams dialect well? Thinking about it, she nailed it perfectly!

Kia gripped both of her hands on the basket handle and cleared her throat. "Well, we're in the marketplace. There are alot of merchants here willing to sell things like fruit, weaponry, vegetables, meat, and animals as well." She would tell Kirito.

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on September 15th 2014, 12:00 am

He nodded understanding what she was saying. "I see." He said as he absorbed the surrounding him.

Kirito0311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia on September 15th 2014, 1:57 pm

Kia blinked... Okay, then? She walked forward, looking back multiple times to check if Kirito was following her. She didn't know much around the place herself since she has been here only for a few weeks, thankfully she met someone close to her age because there were only little children in this world and the teenagers were mostly doing... teenage things and she wasn't brave enough to approach them.

The thirteen year old pointed to the castle, "This is the castle, royals live their along with servants. Do you want to go in?" She would ask as she turned to Kirito, she would have to do grocery shopping a little later...

Kia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on September 27th 2014, 11:08 pm

He looked up in amazement. His eyes stared in wounder. "Can we?" He asked with fake excitement.

Kirito0311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top