I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM

Go down

IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM Empty IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM

Post by Eno on September 9th 2014, 8:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP7A6KUZZG0 NSFW ish

Speed of Light

Eno Vale
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 15,000/15,000EXP
Level III: 19,739/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP
Eno
Eno

Back to top Go down

IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM Empty Re: IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM

Post by Krystal on September 9th 2014, 8:43 am

fake

lenny wouldn't do that too a woman

Krystal

Back to top Go down

IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM Empty Re: IF LENNETH WAS A VILLAIN AND EVERYONE BANNED TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM

Post by Etzolix on September 9th 2014, 2:15 pm

^ troof
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 9th 2014, 2:39 pm

Indeed I would never seduce a women I would wipe their very existence off the face of reality. The mech on the other hand is more my type on that.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by FIZZ on September 9th 2014, 2:49 pm

Is it okay that my eyes started to burn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 9th 2014, 3:12 pm

Lenneth wrote:Indeed I would never seduce a women I would wipe their very existence off the face of reality. The mech on the other hand is more my type on that.

YURI MUST BE PRESERVED! WE MUST PROTECT THE LESBIANS! LET EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD RAISE THEIR ARMS AGAINST LENNETH -- WE SHALT DIE TOGETHER! FOR A WORLD WITHOUT YURI IS A WORLD I DON'T WISH TO LIVE IN.

You can kill everybody else though.

Last edited by Icarus on September 9th 2014, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 9th 2014, 3:14 pm

or we could simply vanquish you and be done with that
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 9th 2014, 3:15 pm

You can't vanquish arrogance! I am arrogance, and arrogance is eternal!

I mean seriously. My username was Cool. I don't know about you but that sounds pretty egocentric to me.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum