Sweater Weather (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweater Weather (Open)

Post by Ander on September 8th 2014, 5:59 pm

*Pshhhhhhh*

It was a very warm day in agrabah, currently a yellow and purple ship was landing in the outskirts of town. Inside was an eager adventurer; ready to explore. This was his first time away, he wanted to find that monster of course. But he was just to excited to focus on killers right now! It would be a great day to check out the market place.

Stepping out of the ship, the boy held his hand up as the sun flashed his eyes. He grinned a wide toothy grin and ran towards the city, interested in all sorts of things that would be inside...

Ander

RP Words : 0
Munny : 381

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweater Weather (Open)

Post by Inus on September 8th 2014, 6:49 pm

Ianus walked out of the portal of light and looked up at the sun shading his eyes with one hand."Damn it's hot." He pulled out his gun checking he was reloaded all six bullets were in the gun it was a little dirty so he rubbed it with his shirt.

He walked to the market and looked at all the shops. There were shops for everything Food,Water,Antiques,weapons,tools and lots more. Ianus looked around the shops to bad he was had no money to his name.

Inus

Munny : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 9th 2014, 6:24 am

Ander was enjoying himself greatly, he had already bought quite a few objects. A huge smile stretched across his face as he darted from merchant to merchant. "How much is this?!" "How much is that?!" He was overly excited at the most; very weird. He would've continued looking, but a strange kid had stumbled in his way. He accidentally bumped into the person and found himself apologizing rather quickly.

"Sorry! Wasn't trying to run into you, I'm just exploring."He hoped this boy would accept his statement without causing a ruckus. The traveller wasn't much a fighter yet; unfortunately.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 9th 2014, 2:12 pm

Ianus walked to a few stall but didn't buy anything. "Damn this is expensive" "Oh that's cheap." He saw this nice orange backpack with tons of pockets and space. The boy ran to the stall and looked at it. "How much for this?" A really tall muscular man with basic robes beamed a sharp look at the boy "100 munny" He said in a dark voice Ianus slapped 100 munny on the counter he grabbed the back pack and put it on his back.

A kid who looked a little older then Ianus bumped in to him he quickly apologized "It's fine"He looked at the boys outfit Your not from around her are you?" He asked the kid

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 9th 2014, 4:23 pm

"Nope, I flew here on my Gummi ship. Farewell to Thee; a parting gift from my parents.... You also don't appear to be from around here." The teen would look the orange backpacked boy down, as he squinted at the obvious attire's trim. Ander then went back to his chat. "My names Ander, I'm gonna be a world famous traveler one day and you had the fortune to run into me. Perhaps you'd like an autograph?" The boy grinned at his company, being straight forth and blunt. "Maybe one day you'll be able to sell it or something, it's a win-win deal afterall."

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 9th 2014, 8:43 pm

Ianus looked at the kid "Nice to meet you Ander i'm Ianus" he said in a polite voice " So you want to be a famous traveler it's good to have a goal, Me my goal is to be the best healer who ever lived , but the only thing wrong with that is i need a lot of training" He said to his new friend.

"So what are you doing here of all places" He asked. "I like this guy he seems nice but a little cocky" Ianus though to him self

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 10th 2014, 6:17 am

"We'll I'm a traveler, so I'm here to explore of course. In fact; this place is really nice. A bit hot, but nice. The Arabic people are so kind, atleast most are anyway. What brought you here?" Ander put somethings into a satchel at his side while he paid attention to Ianus. He was was also taking note to the boy's goal. A healer? Very interesting. That would be something to see, most definitely.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 10th 2014, 12:59 pm

"Well this will take some time to explain i'll try to explain it, Well me and my brother lived in a big castle he was the prince he trained in battle and i trained a little in healing but one day we were attacked by the darkness my brother fought his way he was hacking and slashing they were falling all over the palace, then he just left us my Parents told me to find him and to defeat the darkness together they gave me this amulet to give to him they say he could unlock some sort of power but I don't know i have been looking for him for a while now and I just can't find him but I will not give up,he's my best friend" He said explaining to Ander The boy then pulled out the amulet that he needs to give his brother "I need to give this to my brother

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 10th 2014, 3:59 pm

"How intricate, and your brother was carried off by the dark was or left willingly?" Ander said quite intrigued by Ianus' stories of his brother. He wondered just how far this kid would go to find his brother...

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

"Well i don't now i hope the left willingly now the world is just gone it was sucked in and my parents are dead so now I will look ever where for him" Ianus said to the boy "I haven't been able to find him" Ianus looked at his amulet

Ianus looked at the boy "Where did you come from?"

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 11th 2014, 6:57 am

"I'm sorry Ianus, hopefully he'll find his way across your track." The traveler would pat te young healer on the back. After he asked where Ander was from; the boy spoke almost immediately. "I'm from a small town near a dock. A special place on the Port Royal world, but I've never been to the Port. A monster wiped out everything I knew. Which led me to the stars." Ander said with a smile, "I'm gonna find that creature... And kill it." The boy said; eager to avenge his family. "But of course not right now. It'll be a long time, I'm sure on that."

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 11th 2014, 2:22 pm

The boy smiled when Ander gave him a pat on the back he put the amulet back in the back pocket of his new bag"Thanks Ander"

Ianus though Ander could use some help it would be great training "Slaying this monster will be hard you will need a lot of help." He said hinting that he wanted to go with him.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 11th 2014, 3:07 pm

The boy thought about that statement for a moment. "Actually I think I could do it alone, but if you'd like to join me my ship is outside town right now. We can check out some other worlds.. Or something." The boy shrugged. He was beginning to unlock his destiny. If Ianus wanted to join, that would be fine. 

He then pulled something from his satchel and tossd it to Ianus. "I bought this today, maybe it can help your healing powers." 

«Holy Ring» >> ((+15% to light magic)) 

(I figured it would be cool to unlock items for my character through story, so maybe you'd like the same thing? It's kinda cool earning rewards so yeah. Your welcome.)

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 11th 2014, 8:19 pm

"I would love to come with you it will be great way to get stronger and we might find my brother!" Ianus said with a big smile.

Ander pulled out a ring and tossed it Ianus caught it "Wow thanks Ander wish I had something to give you." He said to Ander he quickly put the ring on it made him fell a little different

(Do you know what kinds of weapons Ander will use, and also I like your idea of unlocking things)

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 11th 2014, 8:27 pm

(Not a clue, though I'll find mine some how.)

The boy would smile. Happy to he's of his new companion, and they're journeying together. "Awesome, and just wait till you see my ship it's pretty badass.." The boy would jog off back to the outskirts of town. The desert would be in the same direction; Ander places it their so no one would find it, or atleast go out their and discover its wherabouts.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 11th 2014, 9:14 pm

Ianus ran after Ander "Hey wait up, Where is this ship?" He asked still running after Ander "Wow I might find my brother i hope he is ok." He though to him self.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 11th 2014, 9:21 pm

"Just up ahead," the kid ran on a bit. He took a turn and was at the edge of Agrabah, stepping outside; the space ship was parked behind the wall. It was yellow and very unique. "Here it is!" Ander said full of energy, thankfully he had plenty of stamina, or else that sprint would've taken out of him.. "Nice huh?" The cloake kid pointed to it.

((Look at my journal, then click the link on it for a picture of the ship.))

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 11th 2014, 9:37 pm

Ianus made it to the kid Ianus was a panting a little "Damn how are you not out of breath." Ianus looked up at the ship "Wow it's huge, so where are we going?"Ianus said in ah "This is just amazing I have never seen a gummy ship before my brother use to talk about them I never knew they were real!" He thought to him self

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 11th 2014, 9:43 pm

The kid would put his hands to his hips, Ianus made a good point. Where were they going... "How about you choose Ianus? I mean you probably have somewhere you'd like to check out right?" Ander quickly made his way to the yellow ship, a ramp opening for him to walk up into. He motioned for the young healer to follow.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 11th 2014, 9:50 pm

Ianus looked at Ander "Well i have always wanted to go to destiny island I hear the girls there are beautiful" Ianus said with a smile. The boy would run up the ramp in to the ship.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 12th 2014, 6:22 am

Ander shrugged and spoke up, "Sure we can go there. But after that were gonna go to Twilight Town. I want to try the ice cream there." The kid would tug on his scarf as he closed up the ships launch ramp and prepared to fly off te world. "Anything else you'd like to know about?"

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on September 12th 2014, 1:29 pm

Ianus walked in the ship "Yeah i always heard there ice cream is awesome" Ianus replied "I think i'm good for now" He said answering the boys question

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on September 12th 2014, 4:51 pm

The captain nodded tea leading his vessel from the world as purple energy shot from the rockets on the back and caused the ship to levitate. Then it shot for the stars, as quickly as it had flown here.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top