Some topic (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some topic (open)

Post by zdynasty on September 4th 2014, 9:00 pm

"finally Destiny Island" zdynasty was out of breath he did not take the boat he swimmed to Destiny Island "I wounder if any one is here"

the most useless signature in the world I belive

zdynasty

RP Words : 0
Munny : 1308

Back to top Go down

Re: Some topic (open)

Post by Xess on September 4th 2014, 9:08 pm

Sitting atop a tree headphone on, cress was practicing his songs, the lyrics where difficult to get right. As he was muttering to himself he saw something that looked quite soggy, was it a person or a monster? As he looked at it it seemed to speak, and cress saw the sound waves comeing off of it.

Xess

Munny : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 4th 2014, 9:15 pm

"all right lets see well there are trees everywhere And I love trees but I better not go in the trees Its bad for my head or at least that's what Roy said" zdynasty looked around the only other trees theres water "well water or trees" zdynasty just standed there thinking if he should go in the trees or water

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Xess on September 5th 2014, 10:26 pm

Cress would continue watching the person, that is intill he fell out of the tree, landing right on top of the guy.

Xess

Munny : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on September 6th 2014, 7:17 am

zdynasty froze and turned yellow because that scared him he tried to free himself but he couldn't then he wondered if this person would hurt him zdynasty has some what of a bad track record with humans

zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top