Heart of Gold (open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart of Gold (open)

Post by Kourage on August 23rd 2014, 3:58 pm

"Why... why is everything so dark?"

Frightened, Kyra shrouded herself with light. The dim, golden glow was not enough to illuminate the whole area, but it did reveal some details. The room around her was small and damp. There seemed to be a steady flow of water flowing through a small gutter on the other side of the enclosed space. Was this a sewer then? It didn't smell like one. Besides, sewers were passageways, not cells. The room didn't appear to have any doors, but there was a mesh screen above her head. It was covered up by something though. A trap door?
She pounded on the inside, but the screen didn't budge. Obviously,  it was locked from the outside. She summoned her keyblade to her hand and attempted to thrust it through the hatch. The screen was sliced through easily, but the door still would not relent. She tried hacking at it for what seemed like hours, but the door was made from some sort of metal that her blade just couldn't pierce.
Frustrated, she fell to the ground. Why was she here, anyway? Try as she might, she couldn't remember. Not that that was anything unusual. She hated the thought of calling for help, but what else could she do?

"HELP!"she screamed, the walls echoing her voice, raising it to a deafening volume. "SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Kourage

Character Age : 17
Home World : Radiant Gardens
Munny : 568

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart of Gold (open)

Post by Cleptoblade on August 23rd 2014, 4:57 pm

Jack had heard from a very distant distance, a sound bellowing from underneath and calling out to those who may be able to help her...It was the cry for help and as a hero he needed to answer it! Wait what But Jack was currently eating donuts, relaxing at a cafe within Radiant Garden with a mug of coffee that was quite black and tasteless you're tasteless. Jack sprung to his feet, ready to answer the call wait what are you- and dashing forward, he followed the sound all the way down the roads of Radiant Garden. Bewildered as to where it would be, he thought of the terrible...to enter the sewer and swim in the water! No. Don't make me do that, I swear Drakar. I won't disobey! That's right, don't question me. He decided not to swim, but to just climb down the drain and walk along the stone that allowed travel within the underground.

Jack summoned one of his infamous karambits into his left hand, ready to turn the corner and slice up whatever likes to dwell in putrid odors and darkness. Following the sound, he continued forward and looked around the sewer, bewildered by the sound not showing him the way but leading him through the sewer maze endlessly. Deciding that the voice, which was quite feminine, was not within the sewer he continued to rise back to the surface, a putrid odor masking the slightly less putrid odor he usually has no I don't douche, I'm YOUR character. Jack had thoughts to himself that would make him seem insane, but he had a point. As he continued to walk amongst the people who gazed at him rudely, he began to pick up the noise and follow it once more, eventually coming upon a building...which bewildered him. Testing to see if the door was unlocked, he turned the knob to no avail. Shrugging, he kicked the door down and ran throughout the building, confirming no one else...but the banging had come from the floor bellow, the cellar.

Full of wine, he deciding to grab a bottle as he scanned, stumbling about like an idiot I AM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC with an alcoholic- how did you know I was going to say that? You write me. Really, you're talking to yourself. Anyways, Jack came upon a torn rugs, watching it constantly rise as the apparently present trap door was bashed at, seemingly. Chugging down the bottle of wine he threw it up in the air and summoned his Bolt pistol and blew it into pieces, shooting the fragments as well. Dematerializing the pistol, threw the rug aside and yelled down back at the girl. EYO! My writer said I was coming here, so I here I came. If you move, I'll bash down the door. But...uh...I need some coin. See, I might have left without paying for my donut and coffee and my coffee might still be hot if you are quick with the yes or no. he was quite casual about his douchery, but at the same time he was bluffing. The writer would make him save the girl anyways, but that's if she said she didn't have any coin.

(EDIT: If my scenario isn't favorable, I can edit)

Last edited by Cleptoblade on August 23rd 2014, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cleptoblade

Character Age : 0
Munny : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 23rd 2014, 4:59 pm

It had been years since the dark guardian had been in Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Gardens. Oddly enough the place hadn't changed in the slightest. Even The old codger duck still sold sea salt ice cream atop the balcony overlooking the market place.

Yet the lion of storms came not for ice cream. He had found his way past the Great Maw, on the outskirts of Hollow Bastion and into the bowels of the old abandoned headquarters.

The hood of his silver cloak was erect still, the only thing of his face that would be visible was the end of his beard and his glowing emerald eyes.

As he made his way throughout the vast corridors he heard the faint sound of someone screaming for help. The old Leo would have rushed in head first in an attempt to rescue someone in need, yet this was not the old Leo.

This Leo would slowly stroll down the corridor in the direction of the scream, his gleaming eyes searching out each shadow. His keyblade was ready to be summoned at any moment if this turned out to be an ambush.

He rounded the next pathway and notice what would appear to be a trapdoor on the floor. What was odder still was yet another pirate standing over the trapdoor demanding coin...payment for his useless services.

"If I give you some coin will you buy some soap you filthy scoundrel?" the half wolf taunted with a smirk.

"I say tis rather improper to keep women prisoner in such a vile place...best open the hatch." he glared, ready to summon his blade.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Leo

Character Age : 30
Munny : 5781

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 23rd 2014, 5:18 pm

Well, finally. Someone had shown up. Kyra's voice was starting to get tired. She searched her pockets for some sort of money, but to no avail. She sighed.

Wait... writer? Well, whatever. She needed the help.

"I don't have money! she called out. "I have a couple of potions though. If you sell those, you should have more than enough to cover the cost of coffee and doughnuts."

She stepped away from the door to await his reply, her skin still glowing to light up the doorway. Then she heard the other voice. Great, now these guys were going to kill each other and she'd never get out! "Hey, don't fight on my account. Just let me out!"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleptoblade on August 23rd 2014, 5:35 pm

Jack shook his fist towards the man who offered to buy him some soap, and the writer did quite agree with this since Jack smelled like dung and rot. HEY! If it wasn't for my writer I'd be here without bathing in sewage! Almost made me swim in it too...But nevermind, I just sound so silly-dilly! he did a quick jester's dance before replacing his Karambit with a bow, his signature Apollo bow, equipping it with explosive arrows and setting it on a lighter draw weight of 75 pounds. He went to pull back but had a moment of realization, he didn't need explosions DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME! I can make you insult yourself to them. Fine. He rid himself of the bow before sending a fist down through the door, tearing away at the material that had trapped her so easily.

There! My writer's happy, you guys can be happy if you pay for my soap and oh! Uh...my writer would've made me free her with or without the coin. But...uh...if you could get me that soap- Jack suddenly stopped and looked down at the hole, crouching and reaching to take the girl's hand. Almost forgot the hero-ing. Come on, grab my hand and you'll be out of here in no time...sadly without explosions. Jack was a bit melancholic he didn't get to blow anything up, but eventually got over himself.

Cleptoblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 23rd 2014, 5:59 pm

Kyra grabbed the man's hand, pulling herself up into what appeared to be wine cellar. Tiny pieces of shattered glass covered the floor, and she figured this must have been what the gunfire earlier was all about. She released her rescuer's hand and looked down at where the trap door had been, glaring resentfully at the torn metal. It had been forced open so easily... Silently, she cursed her own weakness.

Well, thank you Mr... Writer?She was still slightly puzzled as to what this guy was on about, but she offered the potions she had mentioned as payment.

She turned to the other man in the room. "And thank you, sir." He seemed the more honorable of the two, and she instantly respected him for that.

She looked around the cellar, realizing that she still had no idea where she was, or how to get home. Or where home was. She would have to ask for help again. She hated that.
"Um..." She looked down, embarrassed to see that she was still emitting her golden light. She quickly released the shroud, and the room got a bit dimmer. "Would you guys mind telling me where I am?

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 23rd 2014, 6:40 pm

((I'll be tied up until later tonight. But I'll post ASAP))

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 24th 2014, 8:43 am

Leo found this other fellow to be quite odd. It seemed that his brain was fried; possible wild mushroom habit? He made no sense with his jumbled up words and silly dances. He was a mad man for sure.

"Writer?...you must be on drugs..."

The guardian took a few more steps forward in the direction of the trapped door as he peered down into its depths. Jack then pulled out the young lady. Why had she been locked away in such a place?

"Currently you're underneath the old headquarters...a group of scientists once made this their base of operations for studying the Heartless and such..." he explained as he lowered the hood of his cloak, revealing his face.

"Might I ask what you were doing locked away like this?"

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 9:44 am

Kyra shrugged. I might ask the same thing. Last thing I remember...
She racked her brain for a response. She didn't want to be rude, but she really couldn't remember anything. She tried to think back as far as she could, but the pieces of her memory didn't really seem to fit together.  Man, she thought why does my brain have to be so messed up?

"I was fighting something... a nobody? No, maybe it was a Heartless. Ugly, gigantic, gargoyle-looking thing that came out of a mountain and spit fire. I think I killed it but...

She had indeed killed the heartless that threatened... well, she couldn't remember where. Or maybe it was who. Anyway it was threatening somebody. She remembered driving her keyblade through its head as it glowed bright white,  then shattered into wisps of darkness, the way Heartless always did. Yet for some reason she felt and overwhelming sadness, then pain. She hadn't been injured but... everything went blank. Try as she might, she could remember nothing further.

"I'm sorry sir, but I really have no idea."

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleptoblade on August 24th 2014, 1:23 pm

Jack was definitely not on drugs, which might scare some for he had quite the quirky, yet energetic attitude along with sociopathic attributes...shown by how he would have waited for coin in order to save a girls life without his writer. He swiftly returned the potions to the girl, thinking they were worthless because no cafe gets paid in potions...and he certainly wasn't built to drink one. Nah, you keep these and NO! I am not on drugs. Surprising isn't it? he spoke with a giddy and exaggerated tone, laughing oddly afterwards as he attempted to seem psychotic, but we all know it is just a wannabe act that a child like Jack tries to pull off. Yeah yeah, you DO write me you know. I'm not literally a separate entity. But little did Jack know, he had herpes. Don't But that was just a ruse sentence to scare him.

By the way! I'm Jack! And I have NO idea what you are talking about! Is it wrong to kill whatever you are talking about with a big BOOM? he pretended to try and whisper to the girl, but the man next to them would most likely hear it, as he shifted his eyes left and right and put the back of his hand on the opposite side, against his cheek. When it came to saying boom, he flailed his arms and began to look like an idiot. ANYWAYS! I see a bunch of wine...soooo...I'm going to take it. Better call dibs noooow~ Jack began piling up wine bottles in his arms, offering one to the man and girl beside him. Kidnappers don't deserve the booze-moolah! Right? comeongetkrunk... Jack was extremely giddy in the fact that there was alcohol all around him. AAARGH MATEY! You know what I'm talkin' 'bout r-hight? he said towards the man, making his eyebrows do the wave.

Cleptoblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 24th 2014, 2:15 pm

"A heartless of such description hasn't been seen in this realm in over a decade...are you sure you were in Hollow Bastion at the time of the battle?" he inquired out of curiosity but also to try and help jog her memory. She seemed to be rather confused and rightfully so. He knew what it was like to be a prisoner...it hadn't been long that he had escaped from imprisonment from the depths of Davy Jones' Locker.

His concentration was broken as the drunkard began to collect bottles of wine, even tossing one to Leo. The guardian looked down at the bottle and tossed it against the wall, causing it to shatter. He watched as the wine dripped down the walls and form a puddle on the floor of the cellar.

"Gather yourself mate...the last thing you need to be doing in this forsaken cellar is dive into an endless amount of wine bottles..." Leo warned, yet his words would fall upon deafened ears. This pirate was obviously more alcohol crazed than he had ever witnessed before...even though Leo himself was a pirate...of course he enjoyed a nice bottle o' rum on the occasion, yet this man before him went absolutely berserk at the sight of wine...

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 2:46 pm

"Um, thanks. I don't drink." Kyra refused the bottle. "Take what you want, I guess. Nice to meet you Jack." This guy was  kinda funny. She decided she could probably trust him, at least for now.

She turned to face both of them. "My name is Kyra. Kyra Lightbringer. Thank you for your help." She bowed. As she stood, she brushed the hair out of her face, revealing the long scar that covered her right eye. She looked at Leo. "Hallow Bastion? Is that the name of this place? To be honest, I don't know if I was here. I know I've been on this world before... the place feels familiar." So Heartless were not as huge of a threat on this world. She supposed that was good to hear. Still, if she had changed worlds, how had she gotten here? Perhaps her captors would know. These men seemed like strong allies, and she debated with herself on whether or not to ask for help once again. Her pride got the better of her though, and she hated to look weaker than she certainly must already appear.

"If you guys ever need anything, I'm not hard to track down. I guess I'd better go find whoever trapped me in there. They're gonna pay." She pointed to her former prison with a look of disdain. In reality, she had no interest in revenge. Still, whoever it was would know why she was here. They might even know who she was, or what had happened at the end of that battle. Either way, she figured that tracking this guy down was her best bet.

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 24th 2014, 3:02 pm

The guardian bowed his head as she introduced herself as Kyra Lightbringer...an interesting name Leo thought.

"Cap'n Leonidas Smith..." he introduced himself to Kyra as well as Jack. "Leo fer short." he added there at the end. Leonidas was not a name he had ever gone by, just one simply given to him by his dear ole mutha.

"I think it best if ye had a bit o' company along tha way madam...perhaps ole Jacky and I could lend a hand...or a bottle in his case." the guardian suggested as he smirked at Jack as he made his last comment.

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 3:15 pm

"Nice to meet you Leo." She smiled and held out her hand, the standard gesture of introduction.

"And I think I might take you up on that offer. Might get kinda lonely, fighting all by myself" She turned to Jack. "What say you, Jack? Or... Jack's writer. Whoever makes the decisions." She was trying to be polite, but she still couldn't really figure out how this guy's brain worked. "Want to tag along?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleptoblade on August 24th 2014, 8:34 pm

While Jack acted like he was in such a place of wonder, enjoying the fact that all the wine, aged or young, was around him; the truth was that he really couldn't ingest it, no matter how wished...the other wine he had ingested was completely decomposed before it could affect the body. Drinking it was completely pointless, and really he couldn't feel like the two before him probably could. He wasn't the same kind of living being that they were, he wasn't human. He was only within a vessel, his true form concealed by the revitalized cadaver that blanketed it. He kept his giddy persona, he kept his smile, and it was to brighten everyone he met...in order to brighten himself to ignore the fact he wasn't human. So like Zeikke's AI Alpha, he imagines conversations between him and an omnipotent writer that he believes created him...

This generates a simulation of psychosis, but he continues to follow the charade and it leads him to being a personality-full being, not just some machine so ready to eliminate people...he only held no remorse or hesitation for society's monsters. Heartless. Nobodies. He felt a natural disgust for them, but he never understood why. He ignored the innate disgust, eliminating the simulation of it by masking it with a counter-simulation of having no bias towards any race. As soon as Leo told him to be more rational and calm, he shrugged and tossed all of the wine aside, allowing the bottles to rain down on the ground and shatter, shrouding the ground in wine and glass. Alrighty! Nice to meet both of you, I hope we can do some butt-kicking for goodness! He saluted the both of them, a sense of happiness beaming from him.

Jack might have believed he personally talk to the omnipotent writer, but truly it was a relief from the loneliness he felt as something that didn't truly feel for anyone or himself, only simulations. Realizing this was the true pain, but yet he was contradicted sometimes by genuine feelings that were ever so rare...like the anger and brotherly affection towards Zeikke. If someone needs it, I can make them go BOOM. Or I can go slice or...or...I can just out-right kill them. Because when a person deserves it, I'm your man. The oh-so-original Jack the Ripper! AAARGH! he knocked over a shelf and put a foot on it, taking a pirate's pose. So, where to first?" he then snapped his gaze to a sound emitting from afar. "What the fuck was that sound? Go search, take the blackjack." Jack summoned his Bolt pistols, hiding and anticipating the arrival of whoever was sent to search. Stealth mode. Jack continued his stealthy position, but very faintly hummed: "doom doom doom" in a rhythm of an action scene's music.

Cleptoblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on August 24th 2014, 8:58 pm

Myrus strolled down the street above. He was coming home from a blacksmith's equipment shop and had delivered a part for casting metal handles for furniture. He walked by the old headquarters on a shortcut he knew to get home quickly. He swore he heard voices, some he thought he remembered, He saw what looked to be a hatchway underneath the way. He saw two people looking down the Hatchway, and one of the people looked familiar, He walked towards the group and spoke.

"You having some kind of trouble?"

Myrus

Character Age : 21
Munny : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 9:28 pm

Kyra turned her head toward the new arrival. Fearing for a moment that this man was her captor, her skin started to glow and she fell into a defensive position. She realized moments later that he wasn't a threat. After all, if he had planned to hurt them, he wouldn't have revealed himself. She stood up and smiled, slightly embarrassed.
"Oh, hey there! Didn't see you come in."
She looked around at the wine bottles shattered on the floor, the purple-stained walls, and the torn metal hatch on the ground. "We were just, uh..." How to explain the situation?
She began to speech rapidly, almost to the point of being unintelligible.
"Well, I'm Kyra and I was trapped in that cell-like prison thing under there and I couldn't get out but then these guys came and they let me out and then they smashed wine bottles all over the place (well, that was mostly Jack) and then I was going out to look for whoever put me in there 'cause I guess they might know what I'm doing here, plus I really don't like being trapped in someone's cellar so I kind of want to beat them up so these guys decided to come with me and then Jack went all stealthy because he probably heard you coming..." She inhaled heavily, forcing herself to calm down and stop speaking so annoyingly fast.

"So yeah, I guess you could say there's some kind of trouble..."

Last edited by Kourage on September 20th 2014, 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 24th 2014, 10:46 pm

This jack fellow continued to walk closer to the edge of insanity before he plunged over completely. Truth be known an adventure, no matter how short or long, was always better if someone in the group was half crazy anyway.

"If it isn't alcohol...and it isn't drugs...perhaps you have drank too much sea water?" Leo commented with a friendly smile.

It wasn't long before yet another being approached. At first Leo place his right hand behind his back as particles of darkness began to swarm around it like a small tornado. These particles were ready at any moment to form his Guardian Soul Keyblade.

A moment longer and the newcomer would be someone that Leo actually recognized. He had seen him before...he had spared with him before.

"As destiny would have it, our paths have crossed yet again. As the lady here put it so descriptively, she was trapped now she's freed so we are going to find the ones responsible and off with their heads...maybe not so much but you get my drift. "

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 11:13 pm

Kyra's eyes darted back and forth between Leo and the newcomer. "So you two know each other? Cool. A friend of Leo's is a friend of mine, I  guess." She said this with confidence, even though she had only just met Leo. Then again, she had always been overly trusting.

Still, the fragments of darkness she had seen circling his hand disturbed her. All of her experience with darkness had been very bad. She could sense darkness in both him and the newcomer, but they didn't seem like malevolent people. Besides, she trusted Leo. He was her ally.

It was then that she noticed that Jack was still hiding. "It's okay Jack, he's a friend. Unless... is there something else coming?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleptoblade on August 24th 2014, 11:26 pm

Jack was bewildered by Leo's statement, for he has never tasted the saltiness of sea water, no it was other salts he has tasted in his life...the kind that only drives courtesans crazy HEY-WOAH-NO! But Jack knew the writer was lying, and continued to stealth, noticing a shelf with a few wine bottles left and getting rid of his guns, concealing a trio of shuriken instead and grabbing the wine. He had made the attempt to act, distract whoever was coming...someone other than that who had joined them. A man entered the room and before he could speak, the top of the bottle was already released and in the mouth of whoever had approached. Holding the man down, he was forced to try and chug the wine, which actually led to him drowning in it. More serious, he rose and turned to the trio that had been in the room. Give me a moment. I think I need to catch a bunny, rub his foot and hope for luck of information.

Walking up the stairs, he adjusted his vocal cords to imitate the voice of the man who had approached the room, sounding off that everything was fine. "Alright, come help me sort out this-Hnnngh...!!" Uuuh...Leo. Come here. I...erm..Knocked him out. He accidentally dug the rope of his rope dart, using it as a garrote, into the throat and caused hemorrhaging to occur, but little did he know a third person was in the building and decided to descend onto the main floor. nevermind, stay down there... he whispered down into the wine cellar. The third person was startled by a red liquid SLIGHTLY protruding from the side of the counter, then with a silent shock, ran over. Vaulting over the counter, he went into a grapple and took the air out of the person, accidentally dipping their feet in blood based on how they shifted. I GOT ONE! ALIVE! he dragged the person down the stairs and tossed him to the crowd. I heard more outside up there, I think it's some sort of cartel. I don't know, but criminals mean death is at hand. Jack didn't joke around...he wasn't giddy.

He didn't acknowledge the writer...he only thought about the shedding of blood of those who had disgusted the good of the worlds. They deserved to die, no remorse for the two deaths other than contemplating what he could've done. [color=white]I can torture 'em. But I'll leave the interrogation up to you guys. I already accidentally killed two people. And nah-nah-nah. Not drugs, sea water nor alcohol. Get used to me, because I am truly Jack the Ripper.

Cleptoblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 24th 2014, 11:36 pm

Leo walked behind Jack as they ascended the stairs. The guardian was in shock as the Ripper quickly killed two men that were standing nearby. "Uh jack...are you for certain that they had something to do with improsoning our friend there?"

He was still in surprise as he walked back towards Kyra's direction. "The loony managed to keep one alive if you wish to interrogate madam."

Leo then looked at the newcomer. "Myrus, grab that rope on the wall to bind the supposed guilty man here if you don't mind." Leo said as he motioned to the one that Jack had surprisingly left alive.

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 12:14 am

Accidentally killed two people... So two lives had been lost. Pity. Sure, these might have been the people that trapped her, but she tried to avoid killing people if she could help it. Still, she figured that interrogation would do more good than harm at this point.

The apparent culprit was struggling to get to his feet. Kyra summoned her keyblade and pointed at his neck, causing him to fall back against the wall. Don't move. She instructed. Now tell me, do you know why I'm here?

The man laughed and spat in her general direction. "I ain't scared of you, little girl." He hissed. He glared in Jack's direction. "And as for that one, when I get out of here I'll slit his throat.

Kyra's hand tightened around the hilt of her blade. "You'll do what now? she spoke through clenched teeth.

"You heard me... I'll kill him. I'll rip him apart and feed him to the dogs!

Kyra's eyes flashed gold with anger. Suddenly, a brilliant white light emanated from her, driving all shadows from the room. She appeared in full plate armor, lined with gold, her hair standing on end. The end of her blade began to pulsate with red light. You lay one finger on my friend and you're a dead man, she growled. And as for me, you should be afraid. Very afraid. Now tell me- WHY... AM... I... HERE?

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on August 25th 2014, 10:03 am

Myrus nodded to his ally, walking to the wall and grabbing a roll of rope. He walked back over to Leo, looking to Kyra raising an eyebrow in surprise.

"We got a fiesty lass now don't we, I have some rope if you need it."

Myrus looked around looking for anyone else that he didn't know of. He knew that him and his freinds might be ambushed. He looked to Leo again, and spoke in question.

"Are we under assault?"

Myrus

Character Age : 21
Munny : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleptoblade on August 25th 2014, 10:56 am

Jack began searching the body of the first man he killed, finding some munny and a note on him that indicated he was part of some gang. Bewildered, he noticed it had nothing to do with the girl upon reading it and he looked towards Kyra. Lass, these guys are gangsters...but I don't think they knowingly had you. Like I said, Cartel. I found this note... he waved the note towards the girl, expecting her to want to take it. He chuckled at what Leo had said remarking on what he did. Well, I thought the first guy could handle his wine and I really choked the other guy a little hard. But yes, I think there is some relation. Probably either unknowingly or someone knew. I don't know, maybe one of the people I killed knew. He was much more serious, apparently, now that it came to dealing with the thugs.

Crouching near the thug that was alive, he summoned his karambit from a flurry of white cubes. He spun it, chuckling at the thug, watching the fear grows in his eyes. I CAN torture him. He'll be alive, I swear. And..uh...You really don't want to think you can kill me. But beside that, I hear that karambits are VERY nasty when try to remove them after being stabbed. Not the smoothest of removals, you know? he said, looking back and forth between his karambit and the man. He entered a stare with the man, as if it showed his desire to kill the man...he did deserve it. Now just tell her what she needs to know. he shook in fear, not just at Jack but the collection of people being able to kill him quite swiftly.

Cleptoblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 25th 2014, 12:33 pm

Leo nodded in thanks to Myrus as he was handed the rope. He proceeded to walk over to the thug and bind his hands and feet before tying him to a brace on the wall. This way there would be no possible way for the man to unleash himself.

Kyra then began her questioning. She might look young but she was rather tough. She would be more than enough to handle this gangster. But just in case, Leo stepped to the side, ready to defend her as well as jack and Myrus if the need arose.

For now he stood, arms folded across his chest as his emerald eyes turned to A shade of amber as he glared at the thug with distaste.

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next