This Is My Story, And This Is How It Begins. (open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Is My Story, And This Is How It Begins. (open)

Post by Sorox on August 18th 2014, 3:31 am

I awoke in the center of a familiar town, this place where I had once lived. This place that I had once saved, This place was my beginning. This place was Traverse Town.

I stood, stumbling about and grabbing a nearby rail. I observed the area, there was a sign that said 'First District' in this place I saw a cafe. A mailbox. A few shops. And an old broken fence, accompanied by two sets of giant doors.

I approached one of the sets and pushed it open, 'Second District' were the words carved into the sign here. I walked further into the area. Taking notice of the black and pink creatures that appeared like heartless.

I gave a brave look as I started humming a rather complex tune. I raised my left hand. I felt the warmth of the light, and the weight of the keyblade that appeared in my hand.

I struck my battle pose and deflected a circle of energy, it seems the bat-like creatures did that.
I smiled and decided to attack. Moving forwards as I swung my keyblade. The bat disappeared, seemingly destroyed.

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox

RP Words : 0
Munny : 957

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is My Story, And This Is How It Begins. (open)

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 1:36 am

"Not bad... Not bad." Kyra clapped slowly from her perch on the nearby balcony. "Of course, those things will be back, but it's always nice to have another keyblade wielder around."

This boy seemed strong, and he didn't seem to be affiliated with the darkness. She didn't know where she was or how she had gotten there, but she figured she should stick with people who knew how to defend themselves.

She lept down and landed in front of the boy, extending her hand. "The name's Kyra. Kyra Lightbringer."

Her name... that much she remembered. She flipped her hair out of her face, revealing the long scar that streaked across her right eye. The eye however, appeared mostly undamaged, sparkling as bright blue as it's left counterpart. She smiled, hoping to come off as friendly. The last thing she wanted to do was fight another person.

Kourage

Munny : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 24th 2014, 4:20 pm

He smiled and spun his keyblade before balancing it on his shoulder. He shook her hand "Sorox Teren, nice to meetcha. What were those things? Not heartless were they?"

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 4:56 pm

"Dunno," she shrugged. "I just got here myself. They look kinda like heartless, and it appears they can be taken out with a keyblade. As far as I'm concerned, if they hurt people they need to be taken out."

She stepped back and held out her hand, her own keyblade materializing before her. "Figure that's probably why I'm here." She lowered her arm and let the blade disappear. "So, what brings you to Traverse Town?"

Last edited by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 24th 2014, 10:10 pm

I nod and look around. "I...think I lived here once... I remember some things... but everyi4lse is a blank." I frown. I remembered several things. This was my home. This world was my responsibility. I was this worlds guardian once.

I frown as a few more of the creatures formed. I frown and summon my other keyblade. Now I had both Heart Of Light and Heart Of Friendship. I spun then and held them together. They started to fuse. Becoming one keyblade. Call Of The Heart. I quickly destroyed th creatures. Ending their pitiful lives with two swings

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 10:51 pm

Everything else is a blank. Boy, did that sound familiar. She couldn't remember much about... well, anything. She watched as Sorox merged his keyblades, sweeping through the oncoming foes. So he was strong. Good.
Not about to be outdone, Kyra summoned her own keyblade, Righteous Fury. Her skin began to emit a golden light which reflected off the white surface of the blade as she fell into a fighting position. She swept easily through several of the newly-spawned creatures. "Well, whatever these things are, they're kinda pathetic."

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 24th 2014, 10:57 pm

I nod in response. The creatures seemed to realize the two of us as a threat and disappeared I looked at an old unpainted wooden house. I walks up to it and grabbed the door handle. The door simply fell off the hinges. As if it had been worn out by years of no use "my house...."

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 24th 2014, 11:26 pm

Seeing that the creatures had disappeared, Kyra releases the shroud of light that covered her skin. The keyblade vanished, surrounded by wisps of light that faded into thin air.

She followed her new friend to what was quite possibly the most run-down building she had ever seen. He actually lived here? Oh well, it wasn't like she was one to talk. She didn't even have a house. Or if she did, she didn't know where.

From the look of it he hadn't been here in a while. Nor had anyone. She looked up at him, wondering what had happened to him, and if there was some way she could help. "So... you lived here?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 24th 2014, 11:39 pm

I nod and frown " I left this place in much better shape... it wads painted...it had a garden in the windowsill....what happened here....."

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 12:20 am

"I don't know..." She  wished she did. She wanted to help. I"t looks like you've been gone for a while. Did you live here alone?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 25th 2014, 12:25 am

I sigh and smirk. Sadness overcoming me I retreated into my own mind. Forcing Chain to come forth. He immediately turned around and winked. " yes I did. Would you like to be the one to change that? my usual red eyes turned to a vibrant blue

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 12:38 am

Kyra took a step back. She could sense that something had changed. There was something new in him... darkness maybe? She looked up at his face, startled to see that his eyes had changed color. They were blue like her's now.
She'd never met another person with changing eyes. Hers only went gold when she was highly emotional. She wondered if his changed for the same reason. Had her question struck a nerve?

"I'm sorry..." she said. "Are you okay?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 25th 2014, 12:44 am

I smiled. My usual dark brown hair changing color. It became a bright blonde color. " I've never been better, how about you beautiful."

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 12:51 am

His hair changed too. This was new. And what was going on with all the flirting? She took another step backward, shrouding herself in protective light as she did so. "Sorox... what's happening to you?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 25th 2014, 12:54 am

I laughed. A small wisp of darkness falling from my skin. "im not sorox. Im Chain. It has taken years for me to gather enough energy to be able to break out of his mind."

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 12:58 am

So this was a different person? At the very least it was a different personality. "Break out? Does that mean Sorox is trapped inside you now?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 25th 2014, 1:00 am

I shrug. " no. He's resting I guess. Witch is why im here. So he didn't fall and smash his head in on the concrete"

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 1:06 am

Well, that was a relief. At least Sorox was okay. This Chain guy was really starting to get on her nerves though. There was darkness about him, now she could tell for certain. Kyra hated darkness. She was and always would be a warrior of Light. Still, she couldn't abandon him. Part of him was her friend, after all. She sat down on the nearest chair.

"Alright then Chain... do you know what happened here?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 25th 2014, 1:14 am

I smirk " he used to live here. In a different time. something happened to him. He ended up in my body. I was locked inside and he took full control"

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 1:19 am

"Oh... I'm sorry." She felt kinda bad for both of them. One had been thrust into someone else's body, while the other had been trapped inside his own. Still, she had some difficulty conjuring sympathetic feelings for this Chain fellow. Maybe it was the darkness she sensed in him.

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 25th 2014, 1:24 am

I frown. Chains voice and my own merging into one " don't be. Its not your fault" I regain control. My eyes and hair returning to normal.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 1:27 am

"Sorox! You're back." She sighed with relief. She felt the darkness in the room fade away. "Is that guy always such a jerk?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 25th 2014, 1:31 am

I nod. staying silent. Chain had known all this time and never told me who I was. For now I worked on cleaning up the house.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage on August 25th 2014, 1:43 am

Kyra tried her best to help with the cleaning, although she didn't know where anything was supposed to go. As she cleaned, she wondered why she had ended up on this world. She didn't think she'd ever been here before. She figured she was here to help people, whether it be by killing those monsters or cleaning this house.

She suddenly realized that  she had absolutely no idea what she was going to do. She looked over at Sorox, sadly cleaning. She'd help him. Whatever it was he was facing, she decided, she wasn't going to leave him to face it alone.

"So Sorox... what do you want to do?"

Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 25th 2014, 1:45 am

I frown and look around. Smiling. [color=red] how about we get some I've cream in the first district. Then we can decide that.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top