Winners Cheat (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Winners Cheat (Open)

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on August 31st 2014, 9:06 am

Gods damn it.

Magic. How in the hell did Alexander forget to consider that? Probably because most of the magic he'd ever seen was combat oriented, or developed purely for support. No, it wasn't his fault for being ignorant of a previously implausible application. Nobody on Olympus would have come up with such a way to use their magical strength he had believed, but apparently there was one. One being that had simply waited amongst the people, and whom had apparently taken interest in Alexander due to his... blood. Alexander knew exactly what was in the vial. The blood of a Gladiator... and his own blood.

The truth was out there, then. This being had deduced enough that he could make some severe trouble for Alexander, and denying it any further would only make matters worse. Besides, Alexander wasn't exactly sure how he could dispute magic. He was scared though, and that composure faded gently in fear, and there were, very small tears forming at the base of his eyes. He didn't want to fail Kristina, but if this got out they'd throw him out of the circuit. He'd never be allowed to compete again, and nobody on Olympus would even consider hiring him for a job. And Kristina... she'd...

"My body," he replied. Despite the look on his face he was calm when he spoke, the trembling of his words very slight. "They used it to force me to kill my opponent." His hand tightened around his sword's hilt, not because he was going to strike but because he wanted to choke something. "I have a day off tomorrow, but the following day I have three matches. I have to kill one of them or they'll claim that I was the sole culprit in this... vile act." Alexander's voice seemed to bleed from calm to more manic as he spoke, hatred and wrath seeping onto his tongue from his tear ducts. "Someone is depending on my victory or they'll die too. I have no choice any more."He fought the urge to damage himself right then and there. To let the cursed and toxic blood from his veins in a fit of fury and despair was all too tempting, but all it would accomplish is nothing. The wound would heal in hours if not minutes, and the toxic blood would just stain the tile.

"That is my situation. Now you know." He was more reluctant to say anything with the girl still standing in his home. To be honest, he may have lied outright if she'd still been here. But right now it was between two individuals: the devil dressed as the man who had uncovered the secret, and the man who denied his virulent nature forced to divulge the truth behind it.

Alexander Carvardukaras

RP Words : 0
Munny : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on August 31st 2014, 3:09 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

“Ahhh I see” Lenny replied after a grand yawn to cool his breath and mind with some open air, also letting this little love story root itself in place for the man to while his arms stretched out wildly over his shoulders and inching himself to the sides from left to right while getting in a good feeling. Alex went on with Lenny just a slightly teary eyed himself, however it was just clearing his ducts while picking out a eye lash that was really close to his sight, dam things can hurt like a bitch. Lenneth then stood up stretching out his legs for some room before brushing himself off from that dusty floor, dam stone was filthy how the hell does anyone stand just an old fashion dead skin cells gathering like that.

Thinking to himself while physically gesturing his weight around Lenny wondered to himself just how far he would be go this story. The idea of butting in someone’s personally life even a totally stranger didn’t seem all that appealing beyond what novelty helping someone he didn’t know. The blood was an interesting little tip of the darkness of this reality which was pretty different then his own and it would make understanding this much easier for his own purposes. Hmm stroking his chin this would be the question of the day that would require at least some effort to visible be considered he wanted to at least try to appear as a thinker. Honestly though he could go either way at the drop of dim, responsibilities were for those with concerns.

“ Are they being held against their will or something like that? Why are you letting them have that power over you and not doing anything about it like saving them with some sort of plan? Clearly you don’t want to do this anymore”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Munny : 3593

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on August 31st 2014, 4:15 pm

The thing before him was as detached from the situation as it could be, relaxing itself as Alexander told his story. The young gladiator couldn't focus on the audacity of this... whatever it might be though, instead fixated on the gravity of his own situation. The being began to speak again, it's male form giving unsolicited advice from the perspective of an ignorant man. Perhaps, ignorant was the wrong word. Expectant fit better. Maybe it had partaken of too much media, hearing the same tired story of "the brave knight rescuing his princess" or something of the sort.

Alexander sighed, releasing the grip of his beloved sword and letting it clatter against the ground, it's edges scratching at the tilewith the tip near where it had embedded itself some time previous. Alexander fell to the side, landing in a plush couch as he clutched his forehead in despair. Why couldn't he just save her? Why wasn't he strong enough to fight nature? First it was injury, and now some mysterious illness held her fast in it's deadly embrace. Alexander felt as though he were trapped, unable to do nothing but watch.

"Because some foes can not be overcome by resisting," he replied. "She's sick. Very, very sick. No doctor can deduce the cause, but they re willing to offer her one experimental treatment after the other. She doesn't want to die, and I want her to live. But no other position in the city that I am qualified for pays enough. This is my last recourse, and the corruption in the circuit makes it impossible to feel safe or satisfied." He pulled his hands down his defeated face, dropping it onto his lap. His other hand drummed the couch cushion next to his leg, and he sighed. "I am resigned to it. A slave to my betters until she is no longer ill."

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on August 31st 2014, 7:53 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

The story continued on with an evil twist that could have easily be accepted and marketed in the lawless chaos of the movie making media. A case of a hero being used in the grip of his foes by way of a X chromosome, why hetro man were so gullibly to the whims of the health of a breasted mammal was beyond the endless sea of flesh that humanity in both the light and dark offered. Must be something personal or a human trait Lenny was glad he could leave behind in this life. However Len could not erase his sympathy despite his years to bury it, in the days of his youth the La Vaeas recalled the endless spring of hope he had for an existence that always tried to reject him. Why he possesses such a mannerism still was beyond his understanding, being a positive thinker just was a something as wonderfully as his flesh.

Although he didn’t enjoying showing it his face did melt just a tad bit underneath his previous expressionless mask, he didn’t know this alex or could even consider him important to the dark prince but it didn’t mean he didn’t sympathize. Once the sliver hair king lay controlled of his heart in the golden age of Len’s life. Signing his face away to the left len just let in a large breath before resigning himself to his heart, at least for now.

“ Hmm really sick you say? I don’t know it sounds like they are using those experiential treatments to keep your friend and you in their control. They could easily be keeping them sick just for you to fight more and more till your dying breath. Man that is a rough life indeed, I am surprised that you haven’t lost any of your mentality”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on September 2nd 2014, 6:44 am

His fingers that drummed the couch suddenly stopped, laying flat for a moment before they were withdrawn unto his leg. He laid his head back against the pillows of the couch, evidence of the earlier, small bout of tears still present in the slight puffiness of his eyes and stuffiness of his nose. He sniffed a little bit before rolling his head and looking towards a window pane nearby. His reflection grinned back at him, mocking his desolate expression.

"Were it only so simple an explanation..." Alexander let his words drift. He wasn't in the habit of being vague or cryptic if he could avoid it. He fully intended to tell Lenneth the meaning behind those words, but was the poison in his blood so out of the question? Of course it was. "You've seen what my blood does to a person," he continued, lifting his head back out of it's lazy funk before scanning the table and room, searching for something to drink that he had hoped he'd placed absentmindedly earlier. No such object revealed itself, and he let the desire go without offering it any chase.

"It drives them mad," Alexander delved further into his exposition. "Or kills them. My blood is utterly toxic. It can be weaponized and cultivated. Hell, you might even to be able to farm cursed for for toxins out of me if you were the experienced and clever sort." He still sat still in the couch, hand tense on his thigh before it slid back onto the fabric. "But only my manager knows about my blood's toxicity, somehow," Alexander unconsciously stressed that last word revealing a deeper concern regarding it, "and Tarsi was sick before I met him. Her illness ate through my savings, and that's why I became a Gladiator."

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 2nd 2014, 12:44 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth had to fight off another yawn again as he found himself stretching outwardly as deeply as the breath in his chest let itself out and in again, pulling it off he made his go lucky self strut away towards one of the chairs at the table to sit. This certainly was not progression any further then it could have, a different kind of reaction was expected outside the sobbing hero story he was facing right then. At this rate Lenneth wouldn’t have much else to other then trying to be a shoulder to cry on. Tilting the chair he sat with it standing just on two legs while pushing his body away from the table, having anchor his feet at he edge of the surface he could rock back and forth while holding his head with his arms folded from behind. Oh what to do Lenny would think to himself, move on or try and squeezes something out from the fighter sulking over there.

“So then if that’s how it is how is your progress in finding a cure for this sickness or any luck praying to the gods like Panakia for wellness yet? Pretty sure someone of your…unique gifts would draw the eyes of gods by now. Even Hades might strike a deal with you if you really wanted to”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on September 3rd 2014, 4:41 am

"There has been no luck," Alexander's distressed faded into a sneer almost instantly, and the room filled with his resentment. Weeks of trying, weeks of effort, all for nothing so far. It was why Alexander was condemned to keep fighting. "They don't even seem to be coming close to finding one. One doctor thinks her illness is super natural in origin," Alexander ran his hands over his face, a heavy breath escaping his mouth and sinking onto the floor. It was weighed by lead and depression, flattening itself to the ground as Alexander scooted it away with his foot. "I'm starting to believe them. As for the Gods, they seem to have left us to our fate."

He stopped for a moment though, and sincerely considered Hades as an out before he shook his head very lightly to one side. "I have heard stories about the God of the Dead. A swindler and a cheat, manipulative and cold... imagine what he would cook up to enslave me if he ever got the chance." This was Alexander's reason speaking for a brief time. Truth be told, Alexander didn't know what he would do if he was approached with an offer that could save Kristina's life. Odds are he would take it, but he liked to pretend that he still had some shred of honor. Without her, he had nothing through. That was quite literal. The two of them had lost everything to get this far in the relationship... another sacrifice or even several would be a pittance.

Alexander looked towards the now sitting creature, and decided that it was time now for his answers. This being had strolled into his home, and Alexander had spilled his guts to him due to some magical trinket that outed him. Alexander shouldn't have been so forth-coming though... he had absolutely nothing left to bargain with. With reason back in control (at least in part) he realized the miscalculations his had made earlier. Perhaps demanding answers from the man was a better alternatives than simple submission, but hindsight, as they say, is a bitch.

"What are you?"The question had floated in the air for sometime after Lenny had stepped into the house in it's own bubble, expanding into the palpable tension of the atmosphere until Alexander grew weary of it's presence, and popped it. It's release flooded the air with a new kind of anxiety, one that quickly overtook the old. Alexander's voice still held tremors in it's tone, treading a line between uncertainty and fear. He spoke as though he was stepping on thin ice, his voice soft and careful but with a sort of pressing urgency the underlined it.

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 5th 2014, 1:56 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

Hmm how to play out this little story for the ever fun loving Lenny, with all the cards presented to him there had to be a singular choice that would suit his desires best and with the least amount of time he would need to put out, Lenny hated waiting after all. There were options of course for what he wanted, easily of course was to just take the man’s blood and body for his own and leave such a troublesome soul to its fate in whatever after life existed in this world, cruel and quick to the point of a monster. However there were others ways to play this out just for a while longer, sitting across he curled himself closer at the edge of his seat while it tipped just nearing a fall before it tittered back. Alex’s death though would leave out that charming personality to waste in the cold reaches of the underworld and its inhabitants and that was no good. Then there could be the more subtle approach as to make this man his own, not by magical means of course that would be much too easier and the fun was watching his struggling around and tipping over his shoes like a child in this messed up life of his, might be interesting to see where this love story between his girl and him play out at least till it got boring. When it did Lenny’s could then add a new heart to his history and collection of memorable ones.

Licking his lips tastefully the great curves along his body twitched in great enthusiasm to what twisted little plays he could do just with a wilfully do just with a flick of his hand. His time here would live up to something it hoped. Pausing his mind from racing to far into the future Lenny then turned back to his host with a more proper mind set for the present, visible trying to show some kindness to the man’s blight. Alex had changed the tables on Len though, being the one asking for something rather then answer other questions which with how much the dark prince got out it could be considered fair, shrugging at it Lenny didn’t care how much of his story could leak out to a total stranger and one with a ticking timer on his head. He turned to face the ceiling once again, closing his eyes to return to a state of memory much more easily able to shift from the vast layers of experiences etched into that pretty head.

“Well you might of guessed but I’m not exactly human though to what extend may leave you a little paranoid if that little nudge of your sword shocked you that much” Finishing lenny caressed over his body with gracefully touches and light pressure that took them over in a dark power before rushing off to show his newly relived self into play. His four tentacles slithered on the table and around his dark tan skin and muscle, his bat wings fluttered once before curling into the dark blonder of his mane. His face radiated its beauty much clearer now with his black lips puckering together for a light kiss at the air while his bone like tail stretched loudly at the stone floor. “ I am also a being of the dark if you didn’t guess, the details are long so I’ll spare you them. Was there anything else?”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on September 5th 2014, 6:28 pm

Alexander sat in thought, then, processing what he had just heard from this obviously bored yet somehow still interested man across the couch. Something was above Alexander's grasp here, he knew it. The man had no reason to stick around, and had no concern for Alexander's health in the first place apparently. He'd simply used that vial of blood to follow Alexander here, but why? Was he curious? Or was it something even darker...? He rocked forward on his couch, the cushion giving way to his weight. He clasped his hands around his face, his nose in-between his thumbs as he inhaled deeply, his shoulders heaving as his body filled with air.

Just as slowly the breathe escaped his lungs. His eyes remained fixated on Lenneth, displaying several smaller emotions within this gaze. Fear had started to subside, but tension and anxiety remained. Perhaps some awe? The man was obviously rich with power, more fierce and deadly than any foe Alex had yet challenged in the ring. If this man were a gladiator, he would destroy all of them within a moment, and in that same moment exert no effort at all. Alexander couldn't prove this, but he felt it. The man's words only confirmed what he had believed. Not a human, not a man at all. Something... darker.

The sensation returned again. Alexander's eyes fell to his sword which had been steadily growing ever since the man had drawn nearer, the size of it now exceeding the table upon which it lay by precious few inches. The long-sword was nearing the length of a standard claymore, and Alexander gave it pause for thought. It had one ever grown twice in Alexander's experience. The first was years ago, when Alexander encountered a heartless. Alexander wasn't even trained to hold a blade, and had been wondering through the corridors of the coliseum when the dark form of Neo-shadow appeared. His father's sword lay in a nearby case, and Alexander rushed to it and used it to defend himself, albeit poorly. His injuries healed right up, as usual, but he recalled that the sword had grown bigger. He didn't outright dismiss it, but never treated it as a proper characteristic of the blade.

And then, today, it grew again when fighting the man tainted with Alexander's blood. And soon after, this individual appears and the sword reacts the same way. It was obvious, Alexander didn't even need his creeping sensations to feel for it. If he had just observed the sword from the start, he could have known how off this man was, exactly. For all his sexual posturing, before him lay a true predator. A predator that had tracked him to his home. So, why wait? Why not just kill him and get it over with? He'd toyed with Alexander enough if it was for enjoyment. If he wanted to rouse Alexander to the peak of adrenaline and fear, that point had long since passed.

His eyes lifted from the sword and back to the thing before him. "Lots more," he replied briefly. "Why are you really here?" It was Alexander's attempt to call out his visitor's true intentions, and discover what secrets lay beneath the surface waiting to be laid bare for examination.

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 6th 2014, 12:42 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

“Why?” lenny spoke slowly while now focusing his attention a bit more intensely to the blonde as he curled part of his hair in-between his index finger coly. Finally he found that perfect point on the chair where he didn’t have to stabilize, finding his weight balanced he could now turn to the side and lay on his arm that would allow him to face alex’s straight on. His tentacles and tail slithered along his form while then moving across the table playfully. This could lead into a whole new ball park if his words could strike at the right vital points on the man’s ego, he would need tender care to treat the sores once he was done.

Well I want to study your blood of course, the sample you left in your opponent was too insufficient for me to really get an understanding how it works too well. And what better way for me to study a subject then to see it through with it in a number of scenarios that expand a wide arrange of possibility in the eternal spectrum. “

Giggling after he finished with the little hint of honesty Lenny quickly vanished in a sudden mist of dark color before a moment later reappearing over the couch, floating in mid-air so causally as he looked down at the man in question. The extra limbs had simple rested on his back while they kept moving, from time to time their edges only moving across at the edges of his torso a few times before sliding back onto the open. He brought his left black index nail finger down and stretched at the air closer to Alex’s face while smiling ever so childishly but still baring his pure what fangs sinisterly.

“Who’d be a good kitty you are, yes you will be tehee”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on September 6th 2014, 8:57 am

Alexander meant to ask Lenneth to elaborate on what he meant by his words, when suddenly vanished in a puff of black mist or smoke.... or something. Alexander now thought he sat alone in his house, a very ominous sense of foreboding floating around his head. He was mostly stunned and slowly being overtaken by paranoia. Did he move? How could a person travel without moving. Was he... dead? Did this all-powerful entity of darkness just explode into dust on his chair? Something wasn't right, not at all.

Lenny's silent reappearance over his head had gone unnoticed as Alexander was fixated towards the front, on guard but not well enough. Something scratched his chin, and he became aware of an entire body floating above his head. Alexander immediately recoiled off the couch and into the table, knocking his sword off and ending it sliding into his shoulder blade. Aleander gasped in pain before standing up and staggering back, nearly tripping over the table in the process. He avoided falling as he stood in shock, reaching with his other arm for the sword's handle. The sword had grown too large however. he couldn't reach the hilt, and he couldn't touch the edge of the blade. It was far to sharp by this point to be handled by a bare hand. Instead Alexander charged against a wall, slamming his body into it and knocking the blade out sending it spinning into the perpendicular space where it logged with a scrap into the stone.

As another result, the blade had wrenched itself out of Alexander's back and cut though even more of his muscle and bone. He fell to his knees, uninjured arm reaching across the front of his frame to secure his injury. It was thankful that the table was sturdy. This sword could have cut clean through him. Alexander staggered out of the living room, now slightly less concerned with his guest and more concenred with the blood leaving his body. As he turned his back to Lenny to enter the kitchen, the wound had already began to heal, visibly stitching the muscle beneath the the skin back together.

Alexander reacted somewhat calmly to this-- well, much calmer than a normal person with a potentially fatal wound would. He approached his kitchen cabinent and removed a small, clay pot as well as retrieving a handful of towels, all of them stained the color of dried blood. Alexander's own blood was now everywhere in the living room, with trail leading into the Kitchen. Thankfully, none of it had gotten on the furniture. It would still stain the tile though if not cleaned up fast. Alexander stood in the kitchen entrance with his pot and towels in his hand, obviously somewhat experienced at doing this.

"I don't usually clean like this when guests are over," he replied in his first snark of the day. It was halfhearted, because inadvertently another huge secret of his had been revealed-- two, if the amount of blood already on the towels was observed. He was still prioritizing, he literally could not have blood here. The man watching him was clearly not here to kill him but to... study his blood. "Hey, look," Alexander pointed out all over the floor, still trying to stay light and failing miserably, his drab tone and general displeasure with getting his blood everywhere seeping from his teeth. "Blood for you."

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 6th 2014, 12:56 pm

(phone post)

Lenny brusted into a wild laughter as the show went on with now red fireworks invading the paleness of the stone and straining his now pretty kitty in black crimson. He was so clumsy the poor thing must haave felt such a crushing wave of embarrassment flooding over him, underneath the blood of course. But it shouldn't be too much of an issue warriors should be able to handle little cut here and there so Len stayed his hands while Alex fought with himself. The sword itself caught a small twinkly of curiosity in those pretty blue eyes of the heartless, he could have sworn the blade was much smaller in the arena and in fact a bit larger then when he first got in, was in changing? Hmm so many playfully things he found today.

Lenneth then clapped in admiration as the young man finished his juggle act out from his shoulder with out much concern for pain it seemed. In fact the wound itself didn't seem to bother Alex in the slightest as he staggered on to the kitchen, just however bit more over to peek in the pale man was cleaning himself rather then treating the cut which in itself appeared to be healing quite well on its own. Not one to miss a beat Lenny intensified his applause while cheering the man on.

While Alex tended to his dressing Lenny had floated over back into the living room already aware of the sea of red spattered across the stone. Lifting his hands around in concert he moved them rhythmically through the air doused in black magics. The dark blood lifted off the varying surfaces and floated beside the La Vaeas, moving too the beat of his own tune the dark black goo shaped and formed a varity of forms that Lenny made play around his body. First were just water shapes staining the air like a glass of watercin cloudy formations. Before then the heartlees painted more realistic imagery such as a kitty chasing a mouse or a rock rolling toward a siiulte of a person.

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on September 8th 2014, 9:22 am

Alexander had in his possession towels covered in his dry blood, and a small jar containing a cleansing fluid. Alexander had apparently had experience in the past due to gratuitous forays into self-mutilation at cleaning his blood up, though he wasn't prepared for what came next. The man obviously took Alexander's snark as literal, and lifted Alexander's blood up into the air from the ground and walls before it could even begin to stain.

Perhaps by this point, Alexander should not have been shocked. Never the less, the fluid pot dropped from his hands and splattered on the floor, Alexander now lost somewhere between an adult fear that restrained him from attacking, and a bitter fury that egged him on. One was still stronger than the other, but it was becoming more and more difficult to restrain himself. He just kept her picture in his mind, all the while pressing Lenn'y mocking face out and as far away from himself as he could.

"It's not very funny," Alexander said bluntly, letting it settle into the air. "If a normal person gets a wound like that, they die. They don't get up and walk away." His hand, now free of his burden of cleaning product reached up and touched the wound. It burned him slightly, and he winced. He was feeling around in it, checking for depth. "It's severed an artery, I know. It's cut into the bone, deep into the marrow." Alexander, despite his conflicted emotions, was also feeling numb about the whole affair. This was a test of something... his mind? His emotional fortitude? His body was different, but his heart and head were still human, right? He withdrew the fingers, now stained in his blood, and put the tips in his mouth for a moment.

It was bitter, like corroded metal instead of iron or nickel, and he peered down at the same fingers as though figuring something out, coming to conclusion. The man came for his blood, but he was still here to mess with him. All at once his brow furrowed, his expression sharpened and despite his fear he was going to put his foot down. "I'll need to ask you to leave me in peace," he said this in an assertive, calm manner while his face clearly advertised discontent. "You have your blood, so do what you must with it and let me be."

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 8th 2014, 1:52 pm

ar

Lavaeas of Darkness

Turn paused his little show for the while as the blood that circled him started to slow down its playfully orbit, going for his side the dark prince then pulled out a small glass vile from the neither region. Popping out the cork the little container became a wide vacuum that engulfed that swirling crimson into itself despite the volume there and the size of the glass. Once done Lenny placed the lid back on before the sample vanished into the air for private use later. Uncrossing his legs Lenneth found the need to stretch out his legs for a moment while expending his torso a bit before touching back on the now clean floor facing the host of this, which mentally Lenny conjured a thank you from alex to himself since the real one clearly wasn’t going to show some generosity at the free service to his house. He stared straight back at Alex with a deeper smile with his fangs though closed mouthed and his left brow arching egotistical while standing with his right hip cocked out. When exactly did this man become so uptight as to not find much humor in his own life? Clearly having a stick up his ass wasn’t fun if it didn’t move much.

He would play for a while longer though to really get those twirking muscles going since clearly the pale blonde needed some relief in some way, perhaps a little more blood to be spilled might ease him back into a more pleasant state of mind compared to this current being. Oh that would be fun at the moment and considering this was an enclosed spaced their wasn’t really a danger of being spotted by the normal humans.

“ I would hardly consider you a normal person to really be concern yourself with such mortality as to a simple injury like that. Its not like you have proven to me anything less interesting so far.”

Lenny playfully wiggled his hips while sticking out his lower lip with a very dishonest saddened face, also then adjust his voice to nearly that of a child like manner.“ I’m also a little hurt to be honest you don’t want me to stay and play some more? Even being the one person you probably could figure out might be able to save your little friend?”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on September 8th 2014, 2:09 pm

It was such a little push.

It wasn't inappropriate. Alexander didn't care to be called mundane, and he had already figured this man would laugh at mortality or at the least scoff as the suffering of others. It was frustrating, and Alexander fists clenched, but they released and let the trespass slide on account of the man's seeming ignorance of humanity. He let that trespass slide but the man had not left his home as requested, instead staying to further mock. It was his last words the really got to Alexander, insulting insinuation that this beast could ever help the girl he loved.

He gritted his teeth, and his hands balled up again. He looked at Lenny with such hatred in his eyes that the fear instinct seemed to completely recede. Something peculiar was happening inside of Alexander, something he did not like and was trying desperately to suppress. His heart was doing backflips, and externally his eyes briefly changed color to something very bright, before he swallowed the emotion down. Too much depended on him, too much to be thrown away in a tantrum caused by a man who was so obviously trying to bait him to rash action.

"You know so little," Alexander growled, "and you have no right. You come into my home. You toy with me- Frighten me, for your own damn amusement?" His voice was raising. "Get out of my house! You have no right to talk about her! You don't know anything about me! You don't even know my name! You don't know what I've been through! You don't know how hard I've worked to keep her alive! She cared about me and it cost her her family! I OWE her this much at the very least!" He was truly riled up, still suppressing that feeling deep in his gut, that dark feeling that was returning again and gnawing at the edges of his vision.

He felt light-headed briefly, stumbling to the side and into the door frame. He caught himself and didn't stop speaking, now shouting at the thing in his home. "I don't know who or what you are, but I know that she'd never want your help. You won't lay a damn finger on her!" He was sweating too now, his body rebelling against his commands to restrain itself. He felt the adrenaline, the expanding arteries and increased blood flow. He felt true hatred in his heart, true object disdain for this individual. Yet he persisted in restraining himself, straddling the border of something very, very bad.

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 9th 2014, 3:51 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

That outburst could only make Lenny smile all the more apparently and sinister feeling seeping out between his teeth. Finally a honestly reaction that could not be held back by such weakness as the fear of his own existence, this is want he wanted to bring out flowing in a rage of wrath. Alex’s body would surely show its potential now that the source martial was reeling itself out in a unrelenting force just asking to be unleashed in this hapless world for observation and a little fun for Lenny, his just been so disinterested with much else to really give a dam for this place yet. Curling his tongue around Lenny wetted his lips while playfully accepting alex’s threats to heart while winking back and flirting back with simple gestures of his body. Stepping forward a single space Len’s clothing ripped off and refashioned itself into his actually attire, the black and sliver silk of his shadows laced tightly around his god like physique in a soft fabric and smooth shine while showing an abundant amount of his tanned skin. Each seam would direct itself to the male’s personal jewels and wonders of the worlds without heed of such arcadia terms of modesty.

As he did a different color of magical energies danced around his hands and feet, shimmering them in a bright flash of a pale glow before materialized into four hand held fire arms weapons attaching themselves to his grip and the back of the heels. Lenny then brought the left weapon towards his face, gentle moving one of his bangs out from his face before bring his eyes back onto the fighter.

“ That sounded almost like a threat which is odd for a man shaking in his skin just a few moments ago. Question now is what are you going to do to really stop me? If I so choose to act as a please. Its not like finding her won’t be any more difficult then finding you in the middle of this town. And either way face it she is dead rather or not I’m in the picture or not, Alexander”

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on September 9th 2014, 5:51 pm

Alexander could feel it now, the wrath that he was holding inside felt like a living entity, He clutched at his chest falling to his knees as he seethed in pain and anger, his anguish seeming to flood of him in waves of darkness. He had been in Lenny's presence too long, and now the Lavaeas of Darkness' own black might was acting on Alexander. This entire time, that presence that Lenny exerted, even the controlled one, was steadily becoming his own, pushing Alexander to a breaking point.

And yet, was the change is so subtle? Everything was changing color as he felt something inside twisting up. His shoulders seemed to crack and he himself writhed against the feelings that piled up inside his chest, on his hands and knees as he almost seemed to grovel with the pain. His hair, and skin, all become much paler as if to highlight the blue of his eyes. Even as overcome with rage and hatred, the instincts to attack growing ever stronger, Alexander only said one thing to signal the change.

"It's so cold." Lightning arced up his arm, and as his eyes turned towards Lenneth they too seemed to crackled with the same energy. He rose to his feet, teeth grit and wrath overflowing. Alexander shouted in anger as his fists clenched, a piece of his mind having clearly snapped as he bellowed up towards the ceiling. He finished his scream and exhaled heavily, seemingly unaware of his own transformation as he turned his strange eyes, eyes like the old Alexander's, onto his foe. "How DARE you!" He rushed towards the table, his mind still remaining enough to tell him that he needed the blade, itself now taller than Alexander and it's edge growing ever sharper.

He swiped it from the wall and slung it, the weapon cutting through the heavy stone as though it were only air as he rushed at Lenny with the weapon held in both hands as though it had somehow gotten heavier. This was truly deceptive, as in fact the weight of the blade never changed. he surged forward, having become much, much faster than he was before. His teeth gritted and face like a feral beast, Alexander dropped all pretense and yet, he still wasn't done getting stronger. Steadily his power was rising, and it wouldn't be long before it climbed even further once again.

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 10th 2014, 1:24 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

PAhh interesting, the body of this Alex certainly was of different composure to the one he had meet back in his own realm. The change was there even though it was small to the untrained eye, he was much likely taking in the substance empowering him which at this point might have been Lenneth himself. This man didn’t show many signs of such a change until the dark prince walked up personally. Maybe the worlds themselves were lacking in the darkness without the influence of the empire to spread the terror, if that were the case then this man could have wasted his entire life without knowing the full limits of his power. This would certainly require more study into how his mere presence seems to be interfering with the reality of this verse.

That would have to be a different time as the task at hand was playing itself wonderfully before him, masking his body in a nearly in a different tone from what it was before, magic would then race up his body while standing back into attention. Rushing at the table the gladiator would draw his blade to use in which Lenny did not oppose at all. He watched playfully while moving his guns back and forth from him skin.

Alex would then charge forth with his blade in hand and a face raging in fury beyond that mortal face. To which Lenny simple retorted back with his own bright shinny whites though in a reverse direction to Alex’s. Len pressed his lips together before blowing soft little pecker while quickly ducking out of the way with a taunting limbo down at the blade before standing up and twisting his lower half sending a might kick at Alex’s back at the center of his spine, while striking the foot gun while single round to either add to his kick or to long ranged projectile. At the same time as a skilled multitasker a wide portal of darkness would open appear in front of Alex’s direction to send them off into a different area of this world were their wouldn’t be collateral damage.

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Carvardukaras on September 14th 2014, 9:46 am

The kick connected to Alexander and sent him hurtling through the portal, though despite the damage he was fine. A bullet from the shoe smacked into Alexander's back and lodged itself into his skin, but went no further. Alexander managed to stick a landing and slide back through some sand, drawing trails from his feet and fingers as he skids across the surface. To their left was a seashore, and opposite of that a vast and insurmountable mountain range. Alexander seemed to ignore the change of scenery, though he had let his eyes trace it quickly and gained some idea of where they were at.

He burst forth towards Lenneth, his blade raised once more. He was acting wildly, but doing so in a purposeful manner. Alexander had lost his temper, not his intelligence or sanity. He needed to feel his opponent out, and one so dedicated to merely playing with his foe would be fairly simple to try this on. A gauge of power as Alexander's own grew, more and more by the second did he gain speed and strength, endurance and stamina... his body seemed to harden with each passing, and in doing so it was going to awaken something more.

Alexander Carvardukaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 15th 2014, 11:40 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Playfully giggling the LaVaeas in the sheer joyous delight he crossed over through the shadows to follow close behind right after he sent the gladiator hurling towards the vast shoes of the country side a good distance away from the town. It would allow them to rid the nasty little concern of human life or whatever these hero like people considered to be important, its not like he wanted alex’s to hold back for such a silly reason as damage goods. The crashing of the bright waves of the sea and bright sun of the outside was quite refreshing take from being indoors all day, the heat along his tender flesh of cold darkness felt fantastic he could bath and tan to his heart content given the time. Alas the task at hand took priority while it was active. The sudden change of illumination of the change was a little distracting once he crossed in, fluttering his eye lids a bit the sensitivity of his otherworld sights adjust for a moment.

Alexander didn’t appear to be hampered as much by the scene change it seemed, charging in and slashing his blade towards the heartless. Once in view of the warrior Lenny raised his weapon again, taking a quick moment to aim his sights and fired a volley of 4 shots in rapid succession towards his foe’s arm and shoulder on the right that held up the sword. Something was off that he could figure quite yet but alex’s seemed to be a little faster then at his home a few moments ago, was he holding back before? His shots may be a bit off from the change but not by too much and it wouldn’t be long before Lenny would alter his numbers with the nice bits of data being provided.

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on September 16th 2014, 2:17 pm

Just like the first sets of bullets, these too entered Alexander's skin and went no further. They weren't exactly lethal, or even all that powerful, and Alexander was able to resist them fairly easily as he maintained his forward rush. He stuck a landing next to Lenny and with greater speed and force than last time swung the blade at the man's torso, intending to cleave him in twain.

Alexander

Munny : 1230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 18th 2014, 12:00 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

Hmm while his shots made their mark clear and direct to the point there didn’t seem to be much of a wound or any of the black blood seeping out which raised an interesting brow for Len. Alex’s body seemed a fair bit tougher then a human’s would normally be even one gifted with the supernaturally gift in terms of durability goes, maybe that blood had more properties to show him and in suit would let Lenny throw off some extra steam that’s been pent up.  He had been without a person to really man handled him in a while, this should prove much more fun that expected.  

Alex continued his rushed and ended up beside the heartless, swinging blade across and forward across that perfect bod, such a crime to try and harm one of such beauty…must be a shy one.  Lenny held up the guard of his gun on the side his foe slashed from, turning he brought up the blades from the hand guard and held up in defence to the mighty slash. Meeting the metal upon his own the two weapons hissed with sparks flying off them and flashing red in both fighter’s faces. Lenneth was push back a small deal with his heels wavering in the dirt but able to buckle down to dig himself in and hold his position with the sands trailing his path.  The two attacks held in place with both of them attempting to overpower the other for a moment here, for a moment Len’s gorgeous face finally  showed some serious awe despite the delight still storming inside as warmth.      

“He was this strong? That strength is impressive to what I saw before, maybe the added speed? No his holding his own just fine while at a standstill. I’ll need to see what else has changed, at this rate I’ll need to stop playing so nice”

Lenny stepped back quickly before firing himself into the air with a quick leap up, forming a small black sphere underneath his feet allowing him to land mid-air hovering a small distance from the floor and looking down the gladiator without that smile.  His face was still as flawless as ever but a stillness crept in that only few have been allowed to see, a focus reversed only for war.  Magic danced around his elegant body in a tint of soft tones and purple hues flushing out into black. As it did the air moved along the area, gathering in droplets before coming together in three spheres of swirling waters.

They formed between the air of the two fighters retaining as they sung a gathering hymn to Lenny’s whims. With a gesturing glance and a sparkling of light tickling in Len’s eyes the waters stopped moving in a brief pause before unloading their volumes out in a violent rush towards the olive skin blonde.  Inteding to bash Alex’s with their torrent the waters would serve a different purpose ones crashing into the ground and marking it wet but that would serve soon enough.

Casada used
Spoiler:
By casting this Lenneth is able to command the element of water that is in free flowing form (In the air, a nearby source of water nothing from User created matter) and gather it into moderate size sphere (start off as the size of a basketball up to triple its size) around 10 meters area around Len’s location, once the water is gathered once then it can leave his range. Once its gathered the magical waters last for three posts. When using this two things can happen, he can either let the water continue to gather or use it right away. If he uses it right away then its power is equal to that of the cost of the spell plus the water is in his control for the full duration. For ever post that he allows it to gather more water than the spell is buffed by 10% in power and water amount capping at 30% stronger and larger size, its now only in his control for how many posts are left in its duration. Firing in a quick water cannon or water bomb like motion towards his foes to damage them with it high pressure or just letting it float there in its orb as an airborne mines (3 at max size all equal evenly between them from the original). Dividing up the water in any way will also divide is size and power all part combined equalling to its cost but allow multitask use.

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on September 23rd 2014, 8:09 am

Alexander felt the crushing impact of the orbs of water, rocketing back and bouncing through the dirt and sand. He stood up to his feet, wobbling somewhat, but fine once he was fully erect despite some bruising already becoming evident on his arm. He was hit hard by the water, but he was out of the truly wet area for now, dry sand beneath him forming clumps around the water that rolled off of his body. The shirt he had been wearing was now distended from the impact Lenneth sent, and underneath that another bruise could be noticed, much the same dark purple color. Nothing was broken quite yet, but if the impact had been a little more severe it could have been.

Despite the aches that Alexander was feeling, he locked eyes with Lenneth and stepped forward, almost seeming to demonstrate caution. As soon as he did that he had charged towards the Heartless Prince, sword still gradually increasing in size. It was becoming incredibly large and from the look of the thing unwieldy, yet Alexander used it with absolute ease and precision. The weapon was Alexander's height plus a quarter the same now, just seeming to grow more and more. Yet, it was gradual. All the same it had stayed slow but noticeable if one payed enough attention.

Alexander closed on Lenneth, electricity arcing up the blade of the sword. Alexxadner was charging Ars Terminus, intending to slice through whatever defense Lenny offered with his metal weapons. Right now, Alexander was too weak to get in close and effectively wage battle against something so overwhelmingly powerful, but he was also determined to do... something. His thoughts were clouded with rage and angst. He simply wanted to do this man harm now, to show him that he had made an error. He wasn't sure why or how to do that, either.

Alexander

Munny : 1230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on September 25th 2014, 12:14 am

Lavaeas of Darkness

Spirited and rash the young gladiator did not appear to be slowing down even when taking the magical water at full force, it only meant more entertainment for the heartless, teaching something that didn’t know how to bow could be taken in either spectrum of desire, the sensation thrilled a sly smile to form. Lenneth kept to himself while hover on the slightly above the battle filed. Concentrating his powers and the arcs of his power along the magic’s he spread in this world thus far, the water that didn’t pool itself on Alex come back to life and gathered once again into spheres just behind the sword wielder previous location, dragging itself away from the sands and circling again in their current as the did before. However the spheres were smaller still as they missed the few oneness of liquid still attached onto Alex’s clothing.  As Lenny called to them again to strike his foe down once again, this time from behind even if his foe did move along forward.

As he took the time to concentrate the effect of their movement would be much greater in terms of speed of strikes in responses to the waters being slightly weaker with some of it missing amount from the gathering.  The time spent mastery his spell to its fullest however did take away from his normal reaction time, leading alex to not only close the gap in sooner before he could take a notice but also throwing a few of things out of sync for Len to notice in time. First off Lenneth had already moved a better deal and was recovering just from the slight motion after a short leap and landing but alex’s attack came later then he had expected, delaying the attack just a bit while his movements were still faster, even to which mismatched the smaller from before. This lead to a hint of the top of the blade slicing through Len’s physical defence and drawing first blood out from his body in Alex’s favor, just a moderately small cut down Len’s fore arm that was no more dangerous than a few razor cuts from a rusty blade.  It stung and annoyed him but that’s all the pain Lenneth would show as his eyes glared at the trickling blood slightly before returning to his foe. This wound would not hinder him even as the blackness of his own blood trickled down his fingers.

Reeling back Lenny distanced himself further from the blade user more so with a might leap and double back flips, slowly growing more on edge on this battle. He was starting to understand the patterns forming in his challenger’s changes and this would prove a fight to test each other. Taking the distance as a timer the jewels of his gun started to glow as Lenny focused on them, a second or two was all he needed to finish. Granting this time he knew his foe just had another chance to strike a straight forward attack if he was unhindered but the rushing waters from behind had something to say differently to the so called hero of this story now.

2 post left for cascade

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top