I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords

Go down

Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords Empty Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords

Post by re:Admin on August 6th 2014, 9:29 pm

Inactive Cannon Character Passwords:
re:Admin
re:Admin

Back to top Go down

Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords Empty Re: Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords

Post by Travis_pastrana199 on December 16th 2014, 4:04 pm

How do you create a character on this site ?????????? T-T T-T T-T T-T T-T
Travis_pastrana199
Travis_pastrana199

Back to top Go down

Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords Empty Re: Inactive Cannon Character Account Passwords

Post by Artless Artist on December 16th 2014, 7:39 pm

EDIT 2.0: Alright, now that I have a computer in my hand- If you had just joined, welcome to the Kingdom Hearts RP forum. I know that the title is rather misleading but I assure you we don't have any plugins for game software so I must apologize. You'd be better off putting this into an introduction, on the introduction forum; but I suppose this is good enough for now.

What we do here is we create stories, not anything of an RPG sort- we use RPG as a sort of archaic term where it is rather a collaborative storytelling way, meaning you are going to be writing a lot. Again, the title is VERY MISLEADING. However, if you know this, I apologize for I had the thought that you thought this was some sort of Game. If you DID know this was a role-playing forum, check out these two links~

Sample Character Sheet
and
Supplemental Battle System

Those can help you start out your character, just fill out a character sheet similar to the sample one, add in your combat stats; and you should be good to go~
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down