roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Belysa
--- The Grid ---

Even programs suffered from boredom. There would come times where even the Games served little entertainment to the masses. Not all programs could be thrown into the pits of death for the entertainment of others...there were so few strays these days.

Data was eternal. Data preserved the likeness of the fallen members of the Organization. It had kept safe the memories and likeness of Tron and his world. Data...allowed for things that had been lost to live forever. Even things that could not be remembered, could not be replaced...still lingered.

They were all gathered now. The arena was full. The holograms were beginning to mutter and stir. The facade of Deep Jungle now blossomed to life...a falseness in itself, and yet to lifelike it was stunning to behold. These new combatants were only projections, calculated carefully to act as their original counterparts might have, outfitted with the same abilities, raised to their power...
But...they were not real. It didn't matter to the spectators. This was something new.

The first projection appeared in a flash of light and a flurry of data cubes...

--- Post your profile. Let's rock and roll. ---

Back to top Go down

Belysa
...You didn't HONESTLY think I was going to fight you with Belysa did you?

Spoiler:
--DATALOG: PROJECTION 1--

Name: Arianne Rosse
(otherwise identified as "Rose" "Rosey" or "Pinky" by her closer friends.)

Species: Human (empowered)

Appearance:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 130
Build: Medium mass, light muscle

Physical description:
Arianne Rosse is a young woman who appears in her early twenties. She is slender and tall, though lacking in apparent muscle mass. Her hair is chocolate brown, chopped short in the front and plaited long in a ponytail behind for the purpose of combat convenience. Rosse has bright eyes, with brilliantly blue irises, and a fair face. She is often seen wearing Romanesque armor, although her attire changes varying upon the situation.

Click me!

Personality:
Arianne Rosse is a particularly charismatic character, full of comedic humor, kindness, and stubborn determination. While she is a trifle dimwitted at times, gullible, and easily manipulated with her emotions, she always knows which way she is going, and is headstrong in getting there. Rosse is particularly outgoing, and easily makes connections with other people...connections she holds very close to her heart. Many people see her as weak because of the way she wears her heart on her sleeve--in many cases, they are right--it typically leads to her becoming emotionally compromised. However, Arianne still believes that it is these friendships that make her stronger.

Sticks and stones may break her bones for a little while…but then she’ll use them to take you out..

Alignment: Lawful Good

Item:
Weapon: Sanctum's Solace
The weapon consists of two large, interlocking blades that can be used as short swords, or placed together to make a shield. When in shield mode, the edge are still extremely sharp, and can still hurt enemies—but due to its weight as a shield, is impractical for anything but slow, harmful attacks and blocking assaults.
In twin sword mode, the separate weight of each piece of the weapon allows for more dexterous attacking style. It is still possible to deflect attacks with a single sword, but it is extremely difficult and requires a great deal of practice.

Physical Attack: 7/10 (Damage of physical strikes)
Physical Defense: 9/10 (Damage taken from physical strikes)
Magical Attack: 6/10 (Damage of magical attacks, as well as the potency of effects)
Magical Defense: 9/10 (Damage taken from magical attacks, as well as stamina from effects)
Speed: 2/10 (Movement Speed)
Luck/Agility: 2/10  (Dodging capabilities)
Stamina: 9/10 (Recovery speed from attacks. Takes into consideration the durability and ability of the character when critically injured, or in critical health.)

Passive: Natural Flow
Rosse can control up to three (3) gallons of water for plot purposes.

ACTIVE:

Tentacle—allows attack options as another 'limb', or can be used to pin a limb of an enemy

Crushing Tentacle—creates a wrap of heavy pressure water to hold enemies in place

Basic Small Wave—summons a 5 foot wave moving at approx. 25 mph.

Sliding Current—allows caster to slide on a small ramp of water, increases speed, can be used to avoid enemies easier, jumping off the end gives slight boost due to momentum

Geyser—Summons a geyser from underground

Torrent—crushes target with high pressure water blast

Aqua Impact—fires small spheres of water that slow enemy down, deal light damage…basically high speed water balloons

Bubble of Life—forms impact bubble around target instead of behind it, absorbs med. damage

Frozen Stride—freezes ground, increases own speed, reduces enemy speed, enemies/allies can be damaged due to slipping and falling, using skill knocks user backwards

Crystal Needle—freezes condensed spires of water, launches at target, easily dodged

Permafrost—freeze a wet enemy in place, single target, and target must be weak, easily broken out of

Glass Wall—creates a 10x10' wall of ice, easily broken, enemy damaged if they run into it

Typhoon Wave—summons massive 30x30’ wave of water at 70 mph, deals extreme damage, knocks enemies back, and leaves 4” of water on the field after use. Rosse's Signature attack.

Blood Impact—when cut, uses own blood to create sphere and knock enemies back

Crimson Grapple—when injured, use own blood to lasso enemy towards user

Cauterize—freezes blood of enemies in specific body part, rendering them motionless, easily broken out of

Crystal Light—Summons barrage of ice crystals on an area, rapidly damaging enemies

Typhoon—Summons high speed revolving waters; can ensnare enemies, rapid periodical damage

Last edited by Belysa on August 4th 2014, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put in spoilers.)

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Blink

Blink

Blinking lights disorienting and for a split moment he felt as though he had no body at just a conscious that fire a moment was flying through what seemed to be fabric and wires latex and more it's as though these filled his senses despite not even having them. The flashing world and his ever free flying came to a close, however now he was once more in the lush jungle the beauty of it all was simply wonderful. Though when he went to sniff the air there was nothing, for a second he even doubted his own body. He patted himself down and felt the kunai in his pouch clang and ther two daggers clatter.

Out of his cheek came a small snake came forth it's tongue slithering and slowly crawling out from his skin. The small snake fell to the ground and slowly began to climb up a tree while Kuro simply watched the small creature rise into the upper canopy. The creature was obviously scouting, though he wouldn't need that much reason for him.

That snake was simply for when all was said and done he would deliver the final blow.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Weird. She didn't remember taking a vacation to Deep Jungle, but here she was anyway. Rosse grimaced. It suddenly occurred to her memory just how hot and humid it got here. She'd barely been but five seconds into the jungle and already she was starting to feel sweat going down her back. Seriously, how was that even possible?!

Grumbling to herself, Arianne began tromping through the jungle, pausing to swipe down a clump of undergrowth, or wiping the perspiration from her brow. Why'd she come here again? Her brain seemed emptier than usual. It was like walking into a room to look for something and then suddenly forgetting what it was, or why you'd even walked in.
"Frustrating," she said aloud.

Glancing up, the Water Guardian noticed a rather lofty, invitingly thick tree covered with enough vines and limbs for her to climb up. Maybe with some better view she might be able to figure out what she'd come here for.
The young woman placed her weapon on her back sheath, hooking it securely, and with a grunt, heaved herself up the tree. She was a much, much better swimmer than a climber. Her body was well used to holding up heavy things, but scaling up trees? ...Not so much.
"...I think I liked it better on the ground."
Talking to herself...When had she started to get into that habit?
"What's so bad about being up here anyway?" She continued. After all she had nobody else to talk to, so why not herself? "Lots of room, great view, friendly snakes--friendly snakes?!"

Shuddering from the scaly creature's sudden arrival on her hand, Arianne Rosse freaked the fuck out and in doing so, lost her grip, lost her footing, and tumbled down from the height of the tree, becoming very intimate with the heaps of shrubbery below.

"Gross, ew ew ew," She whimpered, checking around to see if the reptile were still lurking. "Snakes...why did it have to be snakes?!"
It was as she was spitting out what might have been clumps of ferns, that she noticed the young man standing maybe ten feet away from where she was.
"Oh. Hey. You didn't see that did you?"

The programs were getting restless. They wanted a fight. They had come here expecting one. The control room seemed to notice. The technicians placed in a new algorithm. The setting changed slightly. The Projections froze and sizzled momentarily before returning back to motion again.

Now Rosse was glaring at the other, practically snarling.
"Hey asshole, I was climbing! Go train your pet snakes someplace else will ya?" Her shield suddenly found itself on her arm, and she was motioning rather angrily at him.
"Seriously, get lost before I knock your nose to the back of your head!"

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Looking ahead he blinked once an then twice while someone began to fall down from the large his small snake had just gone up. Not even bothering to ask if this peasant was alright he simply watched them lay sprawled in the shrubbery for a moment. If only that was poison ivy then he truly would have gotten a great show out of that. When she finally stood up he simply stared at her wondering if she was simply foolish or stupid.

She had a shield and sword. What the hell? What was this two hundred years ago?

Ah well.

She shouted some words to him an it almost sounded as if she was barking for a moment there. She sounded like a very unfriendly woman, meanwhile this woman continued to yell he didn't even pay attention to her. He had his eyes closed and was currently looking at the the top of the canopy through his trump cards eyes.

After a moment of doing this he opened his eyes to see a young woman beating on a shield like a drum and trying to get a reaction out of him.

Gross.

Putting his hand on the tree in front of him he started drawing circles on it. Toning out this girl and enjoying this area not to mention the intense heat and humidity they found themselves within.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
...Was....was he IGNORING HER? Seriously, where did this guy get the balls to ignore her?! She wasn't exactly intimidating sure, but come on!

He was just a kid, sitting on the ground, drawing little circles, but something was really just beginning to piss her off for some reason. Maybe it was the heat, or the fact she was just sweating her ass off, but whatever it was, Rosse could feel her temper starting to lose focus.

"C'mere ya little shit," the woman snarled, advancing at him with her shield ready to give him a solid smack on the head. "I've had enough of you ignoring me!"

((OOC: Oooh I know, a whole paragraph!))

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

All RP's with Belysa in them are SUSPENDED for activity until further notice.
[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
"You talk to much peasant." Were the only words the came from his mouth and he didn't even speak to her rudely he simply spoke to the girl matter of factly. He continued to draw the circle on the tree and he continued to closing his eyes. He started quietly tapping on the small trunk simply listening to the slight beat that it had made.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Huh. Weird. Usually when she tried striking at an enemy they made an attempt at moving away, or dodging, or blocking or....hell something. Anything.

Well the full front of the shield made an interesting impact to the top-left of his skull. Rosse braced her forearm and shoulder for the brunt of the force, the power behind her anger going full out against her body's weight. At the VERY least, that was going to leave one hell of a bloody mark on that kid.

"I might be talking too much, but when I'm through with you....you won't be conscious enough to talk at all."

The Programs gasped and gaped in awe. They weren't expecting the projections to be so violent so quickly. The programs in the control room looked quite pleased with themselves at the sudden reactions.

Oh but she wasn't done. If combat had taught her anything, it was that retaliation wasn't far behind her sudden strike. The Guardian's body tensed up, her senses alert, ready to react to whatever this kid was about to dish out...if he even had the guts to do it at all.

((....I swear if you are fucking letting me win on purpose I will be furious. Stop dicking about and hit me or something!))

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
He was struck and he moved backwards falling into the ground. He was on the floor for a moment however. The side of his head began to move and twitch while he was on the ground like the rest of his body soon his entire body began to secrete a strange liquid. Gently snakes started to coil off of his body quickly a total of four snakes jumped out of his chest and into the tree's while his body still lay there, it seemed as though his head was still twitching slightly and there was a bump on his head where he was struck.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
...that was so gross. Rosse had to put a hand on her abdomen to keep herself from hurling. Who bled SNAKES, seriously?! She wasn't an idiot either...they looked very similar to the one she'd seen in the tree earlier--the one that had caused her to fall. They came from him, huh? That'd explain why she hadn't seen anything else since she'd arrived here...

"So," the young woman thought to herself. "This whacko bleeds these snakes and sticks them up all over the place. If I were a betting woman I'd guess he's going to let me keep whaling on him so he can ambush me with all these..."
If she weren't on her guard and paying attention, that actually might have worked...but she'd been waiting for a counter attack of some sort, and instead gained some key insight on what her opponent's abilities might be. It wasn't entirely that much, persay....but definitely more than she knew when she'd glanced at him.

"So you're gonna play passive on me huh?" Arianne questioned, putting her hands on her hips. "I gotta say I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting more out of you than just using you as a punching bag."

If she couldn't hit him with her weapon, she was just going to have to hit him with something else...something like...
Oh yeah, duh. They were in the jungle. Condensation, humidity...duh.

With a smirk, Rosse focused on the tiny, microscopic droplets of water around her in the air, gathering them up, concentrating her energy on forming them into several, soccer ball-sized spheres. They bobbed about like bubbles on a string around her head as she tapped her foot impatiently.
"You can either give me an apology or I can beat some of your teeth in to give you a permanent reminder to mind your manners, your choice!"

Like high speed water balloons, the ten orbs came zipping at the youth, coming in directly at his front.
"Hope you brought a towel!"

((PS: ...I am really taking it easy on you since you honestly don't seem like you are trying. This feels like that Ansem fight all over again dude. Come on. Give me something to work off here. DO SOMETHING.))

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
The body was literally pelted with the water attack and more lumps appeared on the body as it twitched, more strange liquid silently streamed into the ground beneath the body. While a visible stream of air could be seen leaking from the body. For now the air invisible and could barely be made out the only sound that actual air was streaming from the body would be the simple fact of the breath coming in shapes of wheeze almost as if it was hard to breathe. Meanwhile the four snakes that had taken off into the trees were silently coiled in different positions amongst the lush canopy. Two of the snakes unhinged their jaw and opened their mouths completely and gently a kunai slowly came out covered in their saliva. In synchronization the two snakes stabbed the weapon into the tree. The snakes moved out of that certain location jumping to different sections of the lush canopy rustling the shrubbery around them. Meanwhile the one at the top still watched the battle above currently staring at that shield that was currently the only item tagged.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
The Water Guardian stared at him in suspended awe. This kid must have some hell of a stamina to keep taking all these shots and showed little to no signs of getting so much as the least bit tired. Even the programs watching, admittedly, had to be impressed with the willpower and determination the younger opponent had.

Arianne glanced around, eyes momentarily leaving the youth as she watched for something.
"....Well shit. I lost those snakes. That cannot be good."
She did not want to know what they were up to now that she knew they were in leagues with the creepy kid. She had to admit he was taking her hits pretty well, but something was definitely up. Usually when people were hit by her this many times without defending themselves....there was a reason for it. He was either a distraction, using her, or worse, both.
Man she hated when these sorts of things happened!

Well if she couldn't end this with water, she was just going to have to get creative. If she could get him to bleed...and by bleed she was hoping it wouldn't be snakes again. (Seriously, that idea was still creeping her out, and she had seem some serious shit in her time.)
Putting a little more effort into her abilities, the girl Guardian drew a dozen long, pointed icicles from seemingly out of nowhere in the air, aiming them at his direction. Who knows, maybe if she gutted him properly there wouldn't be any more opposition.

"Hey check it out! I'm the Ice Titan!" She laughed, grunting and spinning on her heel, hurling the deadly line of frozen needles like one might a heavy Frisbee.

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
The body still didn't move, more liquid continued to trail into the ground underneath the body. At the sight of the icicles coming towards him their still wasn't movement. Each and every icicle came spiraling down towards the body and when they impacted the body no sound was made except for the sound of compressing air. It was almost as if the entire body just leaked a strange air.

Of the four snakes that were hidden coiled on respective trunks. Near the top of the canopy one snake with raven black eyes stared down at the body that was now leaking the full effect of the air. The air that was being leaked from that body was a venom. Capable of destroying the immune system and the defenses of the body and leaving them in a coma and now thanks to both the condensation and the fact that the body had a lot more holes within the body for the venom to leak out. More snakes began to crawl out of the mouth and soon a multitude of snakes were crawl around the body while one of the snake with black raven eyes continued to watch this peasant seal their grave.

Unleash the poison bog.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
...Snakes. WHY did it have to be snakes? They were so creepy and slithery and had those beady little eyes that LOOKED adorable but were actually FILLED WITH DEATH.

Rosse shuddered. She didn't get how anybody could stand all of those creepy little snakes slithering all over them like that. Some of the Programs in the stands cringed at the idea themselves...but they would never know the touch of a real reptile.

...Waaaaaaait a second. The condensation in the air...
She wasn't an idiot. Arianne knew a change in water concentration when she felt it. The slightest particle of dust, the faintest inkling of pollen; it was practically omnipresent detection, but it was up to her to determine if something was wrong or not.
No. Something had changed. Something felt off.

"I'm being played," the Guardian thought to herself. "No doubt about that now...He'd been waiting for me to mess him up. But this is not over."

Since it was apparent he *was* making some kind of move against her, though she couldn't see it she could at the very least FEEL it, it was time for more punishment.
The woman focused on the soaking wet body of this poor, soon-to-be-very-unconscious kid. She felt a little bad beating him up, but he did ask for it.

With a flourish of her free hand, all of the water that had been pelting the boy froze instantly. The air around them cooled to temperatures that made one's breath seem a cloud. The dew on the ground began to harden, crackle, and grow, like a fungus. The water in the air began to fall as snow. That may very well...have been a mistake.
Rosse admired her handiwork briefly, and then remembered she was supposed to be taking care of Salazar Slytherin over here.

"Feeling chilly? I don't really mind myself, the cold never bothered me anyway. You thirsty? I'm parched. You just chill there a second, and I'll get something real quick."

This was it. This was the magnum opus of her strength. Her strongest attack. Her signature move. It'd saved her ass more times than she really enjoyed thinking about. A massive, thirty by thirty by thirty foot wave of nothing but powerful force and H2O. The sheer magnitude of it could rip trees from the very earth and send boulders flying. The size of it alone was enough to make sure you weren't escaping it. The speed could take an entire football field in a matter of moments...along with all of its spectators, staff, and performers.

"I'd use you as a surfboard, but then who would I be aiming this at?" She joked, and then recoiled. "Oh yeah, almost forgot, duh--Typhoon Wave, I summon thee!"

Permafrost had frozen him to the ground. He could break out, but certainly not in time. Frozen Stride would decrease his movement speed, even if he did manage. This wave was coming...and it was hungry.

"Time for some SNAKE SOUP." Arianne Rosse crowed, as the massive force of nature barreled its way forward. She was looking forward to this one...and so were the Programs in the stands.

((I will still give you the benefit of the doubt since I didn't specify how big those icicles were, or where I struck you...but you were basically a human pincushion by that point.))

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
The body was now frozen and the snakes that were leaving the body were stuck to the ground. The body didn't move and complete sheet of ice covered the skin and his white eyes were iced over. Meanwhile the bog had already spread around the area and for a moment the body twitched and that was it. It stopped moving and the air seemed to finally dissipate. The body finally ceased moving.

High above in the lush canopy above the four snakes that exited the body earlier had come together. Now high above in lush greenery of the shrubbery the the three snakes joined raven eyes black snake and slowly that snake began to morph. Taking the form of the boy that was frozen to the ground. Honestly she was beating his shell like crazy. He had his extra snakes left in the shell pulling on his lungs and literally causing forced breaths. Granted his head still hurt a little from the shield bashing, but he needed to plant the seed of doubt for this. The three snakes jumped onto his back, and awaited watching the woman just like he was.

She seemed to like to talk a lot.

However now wasn't the time for watching it was the time to climb higher. A quick warning came from the snake who had reached the highest point of the canopy.

Water was coming ALOT of it, if he was currently the shell on the ground this would have spelled game over however he wasn't. Unfortunately, this peasant may had just cost herself the fight. Clapping his hands together and focusing, soon from his lower back a gigantic thick anaconda began to emerge quickly breaking coming out of the fabric of his cloth. The serpent being about three time his size quickly the beast swallowed the boy whole and as the wave came towards the large serpent burrowed into the thick canopy of the main trunk.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Ew. Gross. Ew ew ew ew ew. Those snakes went INTO his back. That was...ew! Just...no. Rosse's skin was crawling from goosebumps, and it wasn't the cold that made her feel that way. Snakes. Creepy....fucking....snakes.
This was going to make her hate snakes, she could just tell.

And then the biggest one of all came quite the fuck out of nowhere.

The water slammed hard across every inch of the area. It rocked the very earth, and inanimate peals of agony echoed across the air as trees were ripped from the ground. Animals panicked as their homes were flooded. The jungle became strangely silent.

Arianne had not seen where the snake had gone.

...Did she just watch someone die? Weren't the snakes on this kid's side?! What? Huh?! Even the Programs were beginning to whisper amongst themselves in perplexed awe. But it was more entertaining than The Game Grid had ever been...Programs didn't have to die anymore.

In the meanwhile, the projection of Arianne Rosse was staring open-mouthed at sight of the massive snake that had just eaten her opponent.
"...I could make a joke about that snake compensating for something but uh...are you okay? Was that supposed to happen?"

Something was wrong again. Something....was horribly wrong. She could feel it in the air. No. Not the air. The water.
OH. It was something IN the air.
"Oh. Just like Lenneth's pheromones," the Guardian remembered...not that she ENJOYED remembering that batttle...it wasn't as bad as Trickster stabbing her with about 500 Samurai Nobodies, but it was pretty damn close. It had been about the same sensation. Something in the air. Something dangerous. Something she couldn't see.
"...Something like a chemical. CHEMICAL?!"

Oh holy hell! Fucknuggets! Shitbiscuits! Goddamn and cheese sandwiches! How was she supposed to deal with an obstacle she couldn't even see?! It was in the air, there was no way in hell she could get rid of something like that--maybe if she had wind powers, but she definitely didn't--there was no telling if water alone was going to be able to get rid of something like that, if it even WAS that.

Oh. She got it now. At least she thought she did. Rosse felt like an idiot--he HAD been playing her--whatever it was that was threatening her now, it had been inside of him. He WANTED her to hit him, break him open, like a pińata of doom. What had been inside of him?
....The SNAKES.
He was using the snakes to launch something airborne at her. The Guardian did not feel like finding out precisely what.

Some snakes had gone back into his body. How many? She didn't know. She'd hit him quite a few times, and quite a few snakes had slithered off. Was she going to have to get rid of them all? Probably. That was the only way to make sure. How much time did she even have? No idea. Fast. She had to work fast.

"Oh-kay, enough playing with you now Steve Irwin," Rosse muttered, still not entirely sure where her foe had slithered off to. "I'm going to go play some Snakes and Splatters. It's like Snakes and Ladders, except I get to make me some minced anaconda!"

Three gallons. She had three gallons of water at the very most that she could use while keeping her guard up and keeping mobile. Three gallons was not much, especially considering the condensation in the air...but she didn't have a choice. She was going to have to use that condensation to find those slithery little buggers and take them out.

In the TREES. Duh--she couldn't climb to save her life--of course the snakes would be up in those trees. They had a clear advantage up there! She had a distinct advantage down on the ground, but up in the air Arianne sucked in combat! Damn. He was good.

Shame she wasn't as dumb as she made herself out to be. Rosse mimed pulling a string with her free hand.
"Ding ding, going up!"
With a flick of her fingers, a geyser spluttered forth from the ground, shooting up a good twenty feet in the air and sending its caster flying up through the branches of the thick, leafy treetops. A collection of twigs and thorns caught her all along her face and body, but it was small potatoes compared to trying to get those blasted little reptiles.
Except...she miscalculated her trajectory and almost missed grabbing onto one of the topmost branches. The girl Guardian scrambled for good footing, her heart beating in her throat.

"Oh gods. Oh....Oh gods. Do not look down....find the stupid snakes..."
She was barely concerned about the kid now. He hadn't had the guts to hit her before...Rosse very seriously doubted he was going to try now. That Typhoon Wave had definitely tuckered her out though...she still had plenty of energy left...but if this turned into too long a fight, she was going to wear herself out before the enemy so much as coughed in her direction.
Her shield clicked from a single, solid piece, to two bladed weapons. It was time to slicey dicey some snakes.

((I am disappoint. I wanted to fight Onyx.))

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
The smallest snake from the beginning was currently on the ground covered in water that slowly slid off the creature thanks to its strange skin. However, now the young snake had a job to do the poison bog needed it's pressure points released, so far the poison was already nestled in safe and sound in her system, dormant and asleep until one of the kunai released the full effect into the air. Silently the creature trailed along the ground ignoring the battle and the strange water that have seen to have come from out of no where. Trailing up recently smashed and knocked up tree trunks until it finally found one kunai nestled within the once lush shrubbery of the lower canopy.

Kuro on the other hand was currently covered in saliva nestled within the stomach of the anaconda within the now snapped open main section of the tree. Opening the snakes mouth he slid out of the dead serpent and found himself in a somewhat newly created foxhole. Covered in the same liquid that was currently seeping underneath the ground  he looked up to fine that this entire area had been sheltered. The three snakes from before were still attached to his back and slowly one more grew out so now there would be four. They were about the side of a large baseball bat, however each one still had the slick velvet like black skin every single of them seemed to posses. Falling off out of his chest and sliding out of the sleeves of his sweater were smaller snakes about the size of vipers. That quickly dispersed into the jungle a total of about twelve of them quickly jumping out of the foxhole and into the canopy while some burrowed into the ground. Finally two of the snakes lodged into its back lunged forward their body stretching about twelve feet. Wrapping themselves around the sheltered top an easily crushing it while raising Kuro out of the hole. Returning to their normal length and Kuro finally touching the ground he sighed seeing from the ground this lady hadn't disappeared yet.

With  that a laced kunai slid out of his sleeve covered in a strange goo and he swallowed the metal weapon whole.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
((I immediately regret not putting that Esuna spell in my abilities list. Also...ew Frank, ew. That's gross. Stahp.))

Well, this was probably the hardest part of the whole fight for sure...keeping quiet long enough to concentrate on the condensation to find her little slithery friends. If they heard her, it was pretty likely they were going to run off, and then she'd have to spend MORE time she probably didn't have. How long did it take for this whatever it was to start effecting her? By now it was painfully obvious there was something--the topmost layer of the canopy was soaked in whatever molecule had been recently distributed--Rosse wasn't entirely sure coming up here was the best idea to begin with now that she knew the full scale of it. Ha ha. Scales. Funny.

Oh hey, the kid was back.
....aww. He hadn't been smashed. But he WAS nicely cover in wa--that was not water. Oh GODS that was SNAKE SPIT.
Involuntarily, Arianne shivered. She'd been nearly swallowed by a Basilisk. The Guardian didn't like to think how that experience went.
"This fight is going to force me to go to therapy, I can just see it now."

Oh yeah, she wasn't supposed to be talking. ...Goddamnit. She hadn't found anything up in these stupid trees either. She could have SWORN they were up here! Like seriously, how did those things even avoid her thirty foot freakin' wave?! Could he actually control these snakes? ...Well of course he could. I mean how else could they be smart enough to evade her, they were snakes! Reptiles were clever but they weren't THAT clever.

Pausing, the girl Guardian began formulating to herself.
"Well let's see, if I keep beating the everloving shit out of him, he's just going to play the pińata and pretty soon there's gonna be more snakes than leaves around here. He's gonna keep those snakes away from me, so I can't even get to them....aaaaaaaaaand I have a time limit, so I can't waste time pondering up a plan. ....This makes me miss Terradagger a lot. He woulda had something by now." She glanced back down at the ground, and then around at the surrounding area. "...Or maybe I don't have to stabbity stab him..."

Arianne Rosse was a Guardian of Water. She did not LIKE to kill things, but this was not Arianne Rosse. This...was a projection. A copy. Numbers and data and algorithms designed to act and combat like Arianne Rosse. The original would not have approved of the plan coming together in this counterpart's digital head.

Slowly, a long trail of water formed into a current, sweeping down back to the ground. The Projection skated across on her feet, not too unfamiliarly to a man raised by apes in this very jungle, finally hopping back down onto the ground.

"Hey, hi, how're you doing? Sorry I tried to smash you with a giant wave of death, but you were asking for it really," the Guardian explained, shrugging. "I'm bored with you now so...I'm just going to do both of us a little teensy favor here, and just finish this all up, m'kay?"

With the speed of lightning, a tentacle of water sprung from her back and zipped towards him, with aims to latch onto him and secure him very firmly to where he was standing.
"How about we shake HANDS and part ways, hm?"

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Idiot.

All he needed was the final form to play and currently he was looking through the eyes the snakes he had just launched and six were surrounding the position with their jaws unhinged and regurgitating a large kunai that didn't gleam thanks to the saliva.

The others finding the secretion into the ground from earlier wrapped themselves  onto the kunai that had initially stuck into the washed up trees from earlier. They smacked the kunai and immiedatly they began to vibrate and the secretion on the serpents fell off their bodies and finally began to be taken by the main elements currently in the air.

Though Kuro now had no time to be focusing on that with his opponent right before him he waited for her to make a move he was still silent and the snakes on his back now were all leaning their heads forward each one unblinking and unmoving having a different section of her body covered .

She finally acted while close to him and a water whip seemed to be her play expected and unfortunately for her he could he always had a reaction for every action. The tendril that whipped towards him at lightening speed came in contact with the head of a spitting cobra that came lurching from his chest it's head thick and it a body colliding with the whip a loud hiss. The spitting cobra staying true to its unhinged it a jaws on collision and quickly shot the spit forward at sizzling speeds. Literally the snake was coiling up against the water this woman now able to probably figure out these snake were by no means ordinary.

The snakes attached to his back extended forward , and with their mouths opened aimed to clamp down on the neck and upper torso and nail her to the ground. Acting just as quickly as the spotting cobra from before. Finally the snakes that were hidden would follow and they shot off their kunai however not at the girl making a large circle on the ground all of them standing outside of it. Kuro took a deep breath and finally blew and a large stream of orange mist came pouring at an immense rate from his mouth covering the encircled area. The bogs full power now coming into play thanks to the secretion in the air and time she spent with this air already in her system and her lungs, plus now being at the epic center of it.

Try to keep breathing.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
Well. Shit. She hadn't been expecting him to actually block an attack this time. Maaaaaybe not the best idea to confront him head to head, but she was very rapidly running out of options here.
Speaking of things that were rapid....snakes.

Oh--snakes--!!
Rosse did not have the movement speed to run out of the way, and she was definitely not going to get lucky enough to just dodge out of the path of these damn things. There was really only one thing she could think of immediately.
Clenching her fists, the projection moved the condensation in the air and immediately froze it into a wall of solid ice. It probably wasn't going to be able to hold those creepy fucking snakes for too long, but it was definitely going to stop them from hitting her. A ten foot wall was something that sort of prevented those sorts of things.

Wait wha?
Dizzy. Very suddenly....why? Breathing...? Hard. Why? Thoughts fuzzy. Blood...not flowing right? What?
Chemicals. It was chemicals. She'd at least guessed right. In the air....meant it was in the water. Snakes were releasing it now...from his mouth, too. That was so disgusting...

"T-Talk...about...your morning breath..." The Guardian joked, as she choked on the air in her own lungs. "Ugh! Do...you EVER brush your...t-teeth?"

Had to...stop it, even for a little. Plan. Needed to...finish plan...
Really wish...I had backup...summon...something...
There was still plenty of water, but she was very quickly running out of air and time to do anything with it. Staying in this sort of position would raze through her reserves of strength and energy with little effort.

Oh!
This might have been her last shot at getting close enough to her opponent. She had to prolong it as long as she was able--slowly the condensation around them began to churn, moving in a vortex...it was picking up momentum now, whirling about in a pillar of viciously moving water--a full speed Typhoon. It was making it easier to breathe, but not for much longer...the young woman knew she couldn't keep the toxins from reaching to her vitals...even if she managed to do anything with her blood it would probably just make it worse.

Pretty likely that she wasn't gonna pull through this one...but eh...she was one of the hundreds of lives she'd already lived...now was as good as ever, she guessed...it's not like she was gonna go to Heaven or anything like that.

Exerting more energy into concentration in the water, Rosse created a sphere of the stuff in a radius around him, and held it firmly. Usually this was a move used to absorb or block attacks...but she could BREATHE underwater.
He wasn't that lucky, she was guessing...hoping.

Looks like they were going out together.

((EDIT: .... For some reason this seemed appropriate.))

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
The stream seemed to have already taken their effect and not once did he respond to this girls constant pathetic and rather sad insults. She was barely able to save herself it seemed putting up a wall of ice, however his venom was already in the water and once it got into the water the properties were contaminated much like any property would be once a biological breach had been made. His body still coated in the snake saliva he looked at her bored through the ice wall.

This was it.

All that bragging all that...well everything really. The only real thing he suffered was just that shield bash earlier on and that was too simply draw this fool in. It was like letting a dog constantly chase a cat to impress it's owner and let it constantly pull it's big grandeur moves, just to forget the reason why it was doing so and forget to actually capture and or destroy the pray.

Though it seemed as though it wasn't over yet, above the girl another massive wave seemed to be coming, however he made no effort to move. Though at this point the girl was tagged meaning the snakes knew exactly where to pinpoint her . While he was buried underneath the water the four snakes and many small vipers swam through the water towards their pray aiming to hurry and finish the process. Knowing the venom would eventually take out her defenses and places her in a coma which would follow with them to simply pick away at her until she was nothing but bones.

Most likely she would be able to breathe inside of these conditions considering this was her own water. It was obvious she didn't know much about snakes and it's a shame she didn't know generally a snake can hold their breath for about 30 minutes. Unfortunately due to the heavy current and the pressure being laid down on him he could barely move however he didn't need too.

Time was on his side.

For now he was fine with not needing to breathe for a while.
Flying by him the small snake which came from his cheek in the very beginning flew by him and the creature quickly coiled itself onto his leg watching while the rest of the snakes fought their way towards her to finally put an end to this pathetic excuse.

Back to top Go down

Belysa
((Remember kids, the most a human can hold its breath is about three minutes, five with proper training! I don't suppose Pestilence was a member of the Navy. T^T Now stop throwing your snakes at me.  Like I legit do not fucking like snakes and you just had to throw the one guy who had snakes at me. You suck! I will make you pay for this later!))

...Well, shit. She was expecting he would have drowned by now. How long had it been again? Still hard to breathe. Seriously potent stuff. Felt like her lungs were turning into putty. So gross. The ends of her fingers were turning purple. Lack of bloodflow? Probably. As much as she loved the color, Arianne was gonna have to pass on looking like a blueberry. Man this stuff was potent!

Aaaaaaaaaaand the snakes were getting through the water spout. How the fuck were they even doing that, seriously? They were tiny! This massive, rotating wall of water was....well a massive rotating wall of water!
He was still in that bubble. Oooh. Good. All she had to do was keep her concentration up for a good solid three minutes and he'd be drowned. Sweet. Then she could call someone down to heal her before she straight up died...again. Hopefully at least this time it wasn't painful. Being bloody, meaty swiss cheese was a hell of a way to go.

Oh and the snakes. Yeah. That was an issue again. What was it with this kid and snakes? She wanted to crack another one liner, but by this point, all of her focus was being maintained on keeping Voldemort over there in his little watery coffin...and breathing.
Geeze, her thoughts were getting really difficult to sift through now. She really needed to concentrate. It was sort of imperative to...surviving this whole encounter. If she even did, she had no idea. She couldn't even feel her feet anymore. Her nose was definitely bleeding. Was that normal? Uh, no. Definitely not.

What was she gonna do about those again? Spin the typhoon faster, and harder! The momentum should definitely slow them down for a good three minutes, and the sheer force of the vortex's constantly shifting waters should damage them to the point where, even if the slithery sons-of-bitches didn't have life tethers to their original host, she might be able to deal with them alone.
But that was assuming a LOT. Rosse was never one to go into a conflict with a plan. It may just as well have cost her.

((I will be kind and NOT take a whole minute per post because this would be over VERY fucking quick. -30 seconds are off the clock. You have about 3~4ish posts before you drown, depending on how long I decide to drag each one of mine out, or vice versa. Every snake in that vortex is taking medium damage every post they're in there, not that I have any idea how much HP they all have, or how many there are in total...Just letting you know.))

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
The snakes were tossed and battered and turned about, however they continued to swim grabbing onto the dead trunks that were within the water and coiling themselves onto it. The snakes were being battered however, the focus currently was on breathing and waiting for the opportune moment to strike. Similar to Kuro who still stood still staring at the above ground, still feeling the force holding him within the bubble. Mildly annoying however it could easily be overcome, he clapped his hands together once more and focused his energy. Just like before another  black velvet anaconda about three times the size of Kuro came out from his back. The creature quickly swallowed half of his whole body leaving half his body still in the outside bubble. Giving him an air pocket for the time being and a chance to simply wait it out.

Which he planned to take considering the fact that it wouldn't be that long until she was pushing up daisies. Of course if the peasant wanted to try and be an eager beaver and make another move so quickly well it was her funeral. Considering the venom of course messed with not only ones body, however also their abilities and that always pesky magical prowess people seem to have around here. Then again, he currently had half his body in the belly of a snake so the that he could breathe and save his already elongated breath.

What a strange world indeed

Back to top Go down

Belysa
...Well now he was just being annoying. Exactly how many times could he summon that big ass snake anyway? She seriously felt like he was compensating for something with a snake that huge, but it was getting...VERY hard to breathe....also think....

Erm, what year was this again?

No wait, duh. Focus? Really needed to do that. Breathe. Focus. Obviously he wasn't gonna drown if he was in the snake. Bad. Very bad. Running out of options. Also air. Arms suddenly felt like lead. Everything was blurry. Rosse could have sworn she was starting to hallucinate shit, too...like seriously, where did that hot guy in the speedo come from? No that was definitely a hallucination, or she had already died and gone to Heaven. Pinch your arm?
No. Fuck! Still alive. Barely though. Getting to that dead point. Were there guys in speedos in purgatory? ...she really, really hoped there were guys in speedos in purgatory.

If he's in the snake I can't murder him...sooooooooo...I kill the snake. Pretty apparent he's good with blocking from afar. He sucked at ducking my physical attack sooooooooo....Stabbity stab him. Sure. Let's go with that. Then I can die later.
"Damn dying sucks," Arianne muttered aloud, mustering up the last threads of her energy with a deep breath of air.

Diving forward though the walls of the vortex, the attack dropped immediately as a torrent of water was sent crashing down to the ground--as well as everything in it. For this one, she was going to need all of her focus, and that meant her defenses were just going to have to go down. It was a gamble...but it was one she simply was going to have to take in order to pull a win on this. Ooooor alternatively kill herself faster. Maybe the guys in speedos had dinner reservations set up for her already or something, who knew.

Frozen Stride was an ability she normally used for areas, not objects--but in this case she was quite willing to ice up her own attack for the better good--objects like the bubble of life she'd set up around the kid....or in this case the bubble of death. Layers of ice crackled deep down through the water, freezing it instantly...and entirely. It was taking a lot out of her energy....maybe too much...the girl Guardian could sense her power flickering as a weak flame deep in her belly, and a twinge of panic caked her throat with all that toxin. She wasn't afraid of dying--she'd died a hundred times before and she'd keep being born as different people over and over again to die, over and over again--no, it was keeping her dignity that was her concern. She was going to die, but she was doing to die taking this asshole out with her.

Now that she had her opponent very much trapped...it was time to finish this. Rosse hopped on top of the sphere, driving her blades into its surface, and flicked her fingers at the ground. Again, an enormous geyser of water burst forth from the very earth, jettisoning them up, up, up, up high into the air. She then focused the extent of her power, creating several icicles in the air....and then hurling them into the ground just below them. The area of impact. This was more likely to kill the both of them, given the radius these lance-like spires were sticking out at...But again...that was a gamble she was just gonna have to take.

Arianne choked on the air in her own lungs, feebly keeping her grip on her weapons as gravity took hold of their fate. Sure, she was aware of the snakes that'd been trying to nibble at her, but all the fucks she had to give were in the ground currently, making sure the snakes didn't take the blunt of the fall. She was on top of this ice bubble of doom, making sure they didn't try grabbing it. Unless the human popsicle broke through several layers of solid ice, which she was also covering--if he popped out she was just going to stab him between his cute little eyes and be done with it--he was gonna be a snake-kebab.
...Man that made her hungry too. She wondered if there were kebabs in purgatory.

((...fuckin' snakes, seriously.))

[Clickable]

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Set.

Match.

Kuro smirked watching through the eyes of the tiny snakes, however there was a problem now. The ground beneath them seemed to shake and immediately on the command the larger cobra sucked his entire body completely into hits system. Now with the tiny snake still coiled around his snake immediately everything out side the massive serpent turned to ice. The serpent instantly went dormant sparing the master within him the same fate. However he seemed to only have a little time to think about the outcome or what the hell exactly she was trying to do here. Quickly he closed his eyes and scrambled through the eyes of the snakes outside that were no longer within water. The about twenty serpents having their eyes on the ball raising into the air. That now seemed to be crashing all to quickly. The situation that seemed as though it couldn't get any worse now had ice spikes aimed at the ground. Plus the ever increasing cold. This was going to take a lot of energy however, Kuro wasn't about to let himself be done in by a peasant.

Smaller anacondas began to surround his body, clenching tightly around him. Velvet and extremely thick hides covering his entire body completely while in the large muscles of the snake. Breathing heavily after this action he still couldn't stop, unsure if that would be enough to fully live through this. Looking through the eyes of his snakes he sent the message.

Find a way to help cushion the impact.

Receiving the message all the snakes that were currently on the ground raced into action. With an unhinged of their jaws and their mouths opening wide yellow blasts began to form in inside the mouths of each of them. Quickly the shots grew each to be about the size of a medium sized sphere or a basketball for short. Each snake was positioned at a different spot so possibly shooting the large ice block wasn't wise due to the fact whether they shot it together or one at a time it wouldn't work. There was only one option since time wasn't on their side at all.

The snakes quickly discharge their attacks and blasted the ice spikes that shot up. The blast easily being of a higher magical prowess and with so many coming at them
They were able to fully strike them heavily.

The rest was up to master within the ice and the plan he had come up with.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top