My name is

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My name is

Post by Kuro on August 4th 2014, 10:56 am

Jack Frost

Enchanted Dominion

Jack equals up to a height equivalent to 5'10, he has a slim build to his body with skinny arms and legs having not much muscle mass on his body. He has Snow White hair that covers the front of most of his forehead and he has bright blue eyes with a very pale complexion. On his upper torso he sports a blue hoodie, on the surface of the hoodie it is possible to see actual frost coating most of the hoodie. On his lower torso he wears a brown pants that cut off around the ankle. He usually never wears shoes or sneakers and or socks. He will usually travel everywhere barefoot. The most noticeable and obvious item of Jack is that no matter where he may be, his staff will be next to him. It is a stick that is shaped to be similar to that of a staff, it is coated in frosting and ice.

The personality of Jack Frost if given one world would simply be trickster. Jack Frost wants nothing more then to simply having fun and in some cases this will include pulling pranks on others, the pranks can tend to get quite dangerous, however most of the time he will only carry it out if he knows he may control it. (Or at least thinks he can.) Though he is a brave lad, he can be unsure of himself at times when things get tough, however he usually will try his best no matter the situation. So long as he may have some fun within the situation of course.

Jack does not kill. Jack will fight, however that isn't what he lives for. Mostly Jack if is ever put in that position he will attempt to subdue or simply tire out the enemy. Jack will mostly try to prevent fights that not really being his strong suit or something that he endorses.

Supplementary Battle System[b][b][b][b]

Level 3

Attributes:
Strength || 4
Constitution || 4
M. Affinity || 10
M. Resistance || 2
Dexterity || 7
Speed || 8
Stamina || 7

Niches

Jack's Staff is a very powerful item that channels all his magical energy this staff helps him not only fly among the wind, however is capable of creating extremely cold environments. It is also capable of freezing and coating the ground or whatever it may be aiming at in frost. The staff has has immense capabilities however it is capable of being destroyed or snapped in half. Though Jack using his own ice magic will be able to put it back together. It can shoot projectiles of freezing cold frost or streams of frost capable of freezing other matter. Jack's Staff needless to say is his main form of attack, defense, transportation, supplementary use, etc etc. These moves can range from minor to immense and massive.

[The overall effect of Jack's Staff is based off of magical affinity stat as well any action and or method of transportation used with it.]

Jacks natural ability simply allows him to use his powers to channel frost and create objects and shapes with it. Though they won't be as powerful or as effective as they would be with his staff. Usually this is done to simply entertain people or rather entertain himself.

[Jacks Natural ability is based off of magical affinity stat]

Jack Frost's past is currently unknown even to himself. Though he wishes to eventually find out why he is what he is. Due to having no current leads, this is kept within the back of his head, however that doesn't mean he never thinks of it. There are points in time in which Jack does think about this and it does end up getting to him much more then he would ever let anyone know.

Kuro

RP Words : 0
Munny : 312

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is

Post by Etzolix on September 12th 2014, 8:49 pm

unapproved denied no

Etzolix

Munny : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro on September 12th 2014, 8:51 pm

You're unapproved :(

Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 12th 2014, 8:51 pm

what're you gonna do have sex with me and get banned again?

Etzolix

Munny : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro on September 12th 2014, 8:52 pm

Yes

Kuro

Back to top Go down